March 28, 2024, 09:03:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4739717 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1800 on: August 23, 2009, 03:53:08 AM »

8/13/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 9

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

entrance hudicial at north

recherche cu owing to come is atende various caso of ladronicia of ultimo dianan, where therefore.e. at north, one racha of cas owing to being break y steal. yesterday autoridadnan hudicial, acompaña for fiscal, owing to dicidi of haci some entrance hudicial at north, where owing to confisca several laptop y another productonan, all procedente of ladronicia.

Papiamentu translation:

after cu gang of thief owing to steal several cas detencion owing to cay y also owing to organisa one entrance hudicial at north

recherche cu owing to come is atende various caso of ladronicia of ultimo dianan, where therefore.e. at north, one racha of cas owing to being break y steal. yesterday autoridadnan hudicial, acompaña for fiscal, owing to dicidi of haci some entrance hudicial at north, where owing to confisca several laptop y another productonan, all procedente of ladronicia.

all this did take lugar after of detencion of 3 sospechosonan diarazon morning, owing to place cu one are of recherche owing to being poni disponible for work on the caso of various ladronicia cu did take lugar in the district of kurimiauw.

after of this owing to busca aid y asistencia of ministerio publico p’asina succeed enter oficialmente at some cas cual will can have articulonan steal scondi. y owing to achieve several of they also. the investigacion is follow, cu the speranza cu hour cu the hendenan here come in corte, weight of lay cay on they.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: August 23, 2009, 03:55:20 AM »

8/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

choler is break 3 car for steal, lagando the doñonan cu the gasto

diarazon mey night for madruga one choler owing to achieve is good for destrui not uno y neither two, but three car after of owing to break the window diminutive past owing to enter in the car reboltea all paper y steal radio cd player. but all this owing to being capta for one camara of seguridad. now police will keep on the ordo of detencion for detene the choler y as always the victimanan self have cu pay for repara the damage cu they car owing to achieve.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: August 23, 2009, 03:57:33 AM »

8/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

police owing to place hand on ladronnan cu is break y steal several cas at north

during ultimo dianan can owing to notice cu several cas in the area of north owing to become victima of ladronicia. bisiñanan attentive owing to succeed see the type of car y color y another owing to succeed see the number then y so owing to hinca the puzzel in another.di trip police owing to inicia cu one buskeda in the area y after of one rato owing to succeed see the car cu the 3 sospechosonan here y owing to detene they at once y owing to take away they keep of police. the investigacion will continua.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1803 on: August 23, 2009, 04:17:52 AM »

8/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

action also in week in hot-zone

was diahuebs madruga 1 or y 45, hour one club nocturno in weststraat owing to close pafo owing to surgi one action, cu owing to cuminsa cu one cliente of the club y one person pasando in his car owing to throw word for another. at once owing to beat alarma y police owing to present n’e sitio. we owing to compronde cu probably will was deal of one problem cu pareha.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: August 23, 2009, 04:20:20 AM »

8/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

cholernan is follow haci y deshaci cu we centro of beach y not have person for stop they choler owing to follow cu they racha of destrui vitrina of business in caya g. f. betico croes for steal. this is thing is sososde all day y even in day cla. cholernan is enter in business y core leave cu mercancia. one berguensa serious the people is sintiendo for cu the abuse of part gobierno cu the caya cu is carga the name of betico. the caya cu formerly was the proud in oranjestad owing to stop become the berguensa of, where cu already casi not have business open more y esnan cu have is seems more bien bunker or deposito.

the caya ey not have life more as formerly, djies for one caprice is let the cholernan haci y deshaci in centro of town.

if compara the cantidad y the gravedad of choler y they comportacion can see cu claramente not owing to come none mehoransa provided that cambio past owing to become worse. people is ask about t’asina tanto angry the gobierno here have on betico? eleccion is in door is in we hand for look at the direction cu we wanted take away we one time sweet island cu now owing to stop become "aruba owing to choler’s paradise".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1805 on: August 26, 2009, 09:12:46 PM »

8/15/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to bay cu paletnan of jumbo shrimps y steak for of welcome cargo

diabierna morning owing to enter informe cu ladronnan owing to break enter y steal for of freezer several box of jumbo shrimps y several box of steak at welcome cargo. the ladronnan owing to bay cu 2 palet of jumbo shrimps y also steak, the cantidad of mercancia do not assure still but the lote here was destina for hotel. odd is cu owing to clip the isolacion just where not had much carga is stroba y owing to pay the freezer already cu was much frieu. besides they owing to clip the candal of the business at near for so hinca one pickup or truck in the cura for arrive close y so coy all the carga y horte. autoridad is investigando the ladronicia here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: August 26, 2009, 09:20:31 PM »

8/15/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

vocero of valero not can confirma but niether deny tocante investigacion at aruba

after cu yesterday awemainta owing to publica cu have one investigacion big at valero where can talk of one fraude of miyonnan of dollar y in cual some aruban in posicionnan high will is envolvi, we redaccion did take contacto cu the vocero of valero at merca, bill day that owing to tell cu the not can confirma the news here, but niether the can nengue. past owing to indica cu in casonan so, if they take lugar, they're atende cu this seriamente y is responde acorde the situation. near of this awemainta owing to achieve informacion cu will have two person envolvi in the possible caso here, is deal here of owing to.h. y g.k. cu is or was laborando at the refineria, while cu will have three compania envolvi in the caso here tambe: companianan b, d, y g. mirando cu not have confirmacion of the caso, we redaccion is prefera of only menciona the inicialnan of the trahadornan of valero y of the companianan. bill day niether can owing to give none informacion on the nombernan here.loke can owing to achieve know cu the fraude will did take lugar via of the destahonan for compra of partinan necesario in the refineria. coin under table will owing to wordo give for her companianan here earn the destaho for thing is deal contratonan lucrativo, while cu also is wordo tell cu will owing to besltel partinan at merca y cu never owing to arrive while cu the coin owing to bay in saco of esnan responsible.

have to menciona if cu informacionnan of awemainta in we edicion of yesterday is menciona cu fbi will is envolvi in the caso here y this owing to wordo deny by of bill day, but all the time owing to achieve informacion cu auditornan for of merca owing to arrive for cuminsa one investigacion deep of the caso here.awemainta will stay pendiente of more informacion on the caso here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1807 on: August 26, 2009, 09:22:45 PM »

8/15/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

action serious in hot zone diahuebs marduga diahuebs madruga

near of 2.30, had another action serious at height of the hot zone in weststaat. the trip here, is deal of one action big among two are. while cu polisnan was atende one accidente, one guardia of one of the negoshinan owing to core bay notifica polisnan of the action. police owing to see cu enberdad is deal of one action among two are enough big y owing to ask refuerzo. refuerzo owing to come at once y owing to less the two gruponan for of another y owing to core cunan for of the sitio. after one madam g.d v. owing to acerca police y is bisanan cu one man of surname g, owing to dale cu one boter. mirando cu already not had none person more at the sitio, police owing to bise for her bay busca aid at poli y after give complaint at recherche.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: August 26, 2009, 09:25:01 PM »

8/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

chofer of hit & run is are penti y go back look at kico owing to happen the victima

saturday night owing to enter informe cu at height of hard rock cafe one car owing to strike one tourist y core bay. at once owing to dirigi police because; also ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to compronde cu one toyota starlet cora owing to strike one tourist y owing to follow core bay, but owing to compronde cu after the chofer owing to go back at the sitio y owing to check kico owing to happen cu the victima. ambulance owing to present at the sitio y owing to transporta the victima for hospital.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: August 26, 2009, 09:29:41 PM »

8/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

police have to owing to detene man fastioso cu not was laganan work

saturday madruga during cu police was atendiendo one accidente fast of one club nocturno at oranjestad, owing to aparece one man sober y fastioso cu was obstaculisa the work of the agentenan. at several ocasion past owing to being adverti but not owing to haci caso y owing to follow molestia till hour cu police owing to achieve they obliga of detene.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: August 26, 2009, 09:31:16 PM »

8/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

lady under influencia is strike cura of cas bashe downstairs

saturday madruga owing to enter informe of one accidente where cu one car owing to bay strike on cura of one cas in santa helenastraat, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol at the sitio they owing to come come across cu one lady chofer below ; influencia cu owing to bay strike y pour one cura of cas abao in the caya menciona. mirando the estado in cual the lady was police owing to detene the lady here for hibe happen one test at keep of police for so succeed saca afor if the was under influencia if or not.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: August 26, 2009, 09:34:11 PM »

8/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 45

Papiamentu translation:

tourist victima of ladronicia y kiebro of car

diabierna nightfall cuarto for cinco, one tourist is stop polisnan of strand at height of hadicurari y is haci denuncia of ladronicia for of they car. the tourist is tell polisnan cu ladronnan owing to bay cu his bag. past owing to tell cu past stop his car near of lighthouse y after of one rato past owing to hear alarma of the car. hour cu past owing to bay controla, past owing to see cu ladronnan owing to break the window of the car y owing to bay cu his bag. while cu the was talk cu the polisnan, he j.p. naci at aruba is come cercanan y owing to dunanan the bag. past owing to tell cu past owing to haye near of lighthouse, y wanted owing to trece at the hotel. police did take the bag y the tourist owing to tell cu ladronnan owing to bay cu 400 dollar cu had in the bag.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: August 26, 2009, 09:35:52 PM »

8/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 47

Papiamentu translation:

atraco arm in bar restaurant at san nicolas

polisnan of san nicolas, owing to acudi cuarto for uno of madruga at one bar restaurant in caya jose geerman for one atraco arm. the chinese h.h., that is owner is tell polisnan cu two man cu arm in candela in they hand owing to enter in the lugar y exigi everybody for sleep downstairs. h.h. is tell cu all two had they cara tapa y they owing to los tiro. the hendenan in the bar owing to spanta y they owing to sleep downstairs. according h.h. owing to tell polisnan cu the hombernan all two was dress cu short y jeans y they cara was tapa cu cloths black. they owing to coy the box of coin in cual also had some carchi of telephone y owing to bay for of the lugar. polisnan owing to busca in vecindario, but not owing to achieve nothing. team of atraco have the caso in investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: August 26, 2009, 09:42:38 PM »

8/18/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page

Papiamentu translation:

two young is atraca video one santa cruz

monday night owing to enter informe of one atraco arm at video one santa cruz, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol at the sitio owing to come compronde cu 2 young of less of 1,60 metre owing to enter cu mascarada dress y arm cu one revolver y the another cu cuchiu y owing to ask for coin, after of this they owing to coy the key of car of one of the trahadornan y owing to huy in direccion of stone plat. one ultimo informe is indica cu owing to succeed achieve the car at indian rock garden.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: August 26, 2009, 09:44:17 PM »

8/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

even in magazijn of cuerpo policial ladronnan is steal

monday morning early owing to enter informe cu ladronnan owing to break enter in the magazijn of cuerpo policial in oranjestad. ladronnan owing to succeed bay cu one radio cu one of the trahadornan is using for hear musica y news. the ladronnan owing to forza one window for owing to enter in the lugar. investigacion will determina kico another they will can owing to bay cune y that is the thief.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: August 26, 2009, 09:46:29 PM »

8/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

tiramento at blue village

monday madruga owing to enter informe cu was have one caso of tiramento did take lugar at blue village at cunuco abao, at once owing to dirigi patruyanan at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol they owing to being informa cu one car cu some young owing to actuate bay for of the sitio end, among the hobennan here one of they owing to pour ball for loco. afortunadamente none person owing to resulta injury. after of owing to talk cu several person, police owing to notice one car sospechoso bandonando the sitio, at once they owing to bay his slow. the agentenan owing to succeed of stop the car but not owing to achieve nothing in dje. hour cu police owing to return they owing to achieve informacion cu is one young naci at corsow of inicial r.a. will is esun cu owing to los several tiro. more late in madruga police owing to succeed captura one of the sospechosonan cu was envolvi in the tiramento at the lugar already menciona. police owing to detene the sospechoso y owing to confisca the vehiculo cu owing to being using hour of huy. police is in alerta for detencion of the another sospechosonan cu at cualkier instant will stay deteni.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: August 26, 2009, 09:48:26 PM »

8/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

during action young owing to achieve three hinca

police of north diadomingo 02:57 of madruga during patrol owing to see on l.g.smith blvd, one are big of person is fight on luga of parkeo of one establecimento. at once police owing to ask refuerzo y owing to succeed less the multitud for of another. they owing to plama bay in various direccion. one rato after police is see he d.d.i.c. that is one conoci of they're fight on the lugar of parkeo of one another establecimento. the same instant one child muher is tell polisnan cu one boy owing to wordo hinca in vecindario. police owing to bay busca at the lugar menciona, but not owing to come across cu none person. for near di4’or of marduga, one muher is bay keep of north y is tell police cu his son k.s.p., of 19 year owing to wordo hinca three trip y is at hospital for tratamento. police owing to bay hospital y eynan they owing to talk cu the young k.s.p, that owing to declara cu the was in vecindario y two man owing to core his slow. the is tell cu one of the hombernan had one cuchiu y the another one boter. past owing to core, but owing to wordo grab for her are cu owing to maltrate severamente. the is tell cu they owing to hinca three trip cu cuchiu. police did take his complaint y is investigando the caso earnest here.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: August 26, 2009, 09:50:10 PM »

8/18/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

can some ladronnan owing to bay cu two computer

polisnan of beach owing to bay diadomingo marduga 5.16 at one cas in santa helenastraat for one kiebro. eynan testigonan owing to tell police cu they owing to see hendenan in one cas in construccion. hour cu police owing to arrive they owing to see one man core bay, but debi cu the was at one distancia enough far, polisnan not owing to bay his slow. police owing to bay bek in the cas y is see cu the ladronnan owing to break y owing to enter in the cas y had two computer cla for bay cune. hour cu polisnan owing to arrive they owing to see one car in vecindario y owing to registra his number. police is investigando the caso.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1818 on: August 26, 2009, 09:54:05 PM »

8/19/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

destruccion y hortamento in oficinanan of canal 90

tuesday marduga ladronnan owing to lever at the balcon of the floor of upstairs at studionan of canal90 y owing to destrui the door for after enter inside destrui another 2 door more y also break one window of glass. the ladronnan owing to reboltea full in the office y owing to place one computer y one radio for bay cun'e, but algo will owing to strobanan. besides for of one of the lachinan the malhechornan owing to succeed bay cu more of 2000 guilder cash cu had eyden. at instant cu the trahadornan cu owing to arrive tuesday morning trempan owing to notice thing owing to sosode owing to already at once police. police owing to on account of acudi of trip y owing to ripara cu at various caminda had blood. so they owing to dicidi of already,a departamento of tod for look at if can achieve evidencia let behind by of the ladronnan. y efectivamente esey was the caso, owing to succeed achieve vingerprint of the thief. is wait for cu soon the thief here being captura y poni behind trali for her learn his lesson of let cos of person stop.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: August 26, 2009, 09:58:07 PM »

8/19/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

agent maduro declara pound

after of the sentencia yesterday in the caso of apelacion of the agent policial efa maduro, where cu past owing to wordo declara pound of all acusacion, owing to interview mr. peter mohamed. past owing to tell cu the sentencia owing to come much liher y owing to indica cu huez in previous to instancia owing to condena maduro of owing to haci one denuncia false y owing to dune 4 month condicional y 160 hour of work for comunidad. mirando cu maduro not owing to stay contento cu the sentencia, past owing to dicidi of apela y now hof owing to declara maduro pound of all the cargonan.

Papiamentu translation:

efa maduro not will busca none type of compensacion after cu hof owing to declare pound of all acusacion

after of the sentencia yesterday in the caso of apelacion of the agent policial efa maduro, where cu past owing to wordo declara pound of all acusacion, owing to interview mr. peter mohamed. past owing to tell cu the sentencia owing to come much liher y owing to indica cu huez in previous to instancia owing to condena maduro of owing to haci one denuncia false y owing to dune 4 month condicional y 160 hour of work for comunidad. mirando cu maduro not owing to stay contento cu the sentencia, past owing to dicidi of apela y now hof owing to declara maduro pound of all the cargonan.

according mr. mohamed, huez in previous to instancia had one motivacion much amplio of the motibo cu the was achieve cu maduro have to owing to wordo condena, but hof owing to come at one another conclusion, cual is the mesunnan of the abogadonan defensor, esta cu not can wordo proof cu is for bad maduro owing to haci the denuncia false y so owing to declara efa maduro pound.

thing efa maduro owing to tell mr. mohamed is cu owing to pesar cu past owing to wordo perhudica incialmente, the not have hard feelings, cu the is work because; profesional, past owing to actua profesional in all cos y not had none mala confidence of his near y cu the not have think of busca some type of compensacion because; damage y perhuicio.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.