March 28, 2024, 05:25:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4739627 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1900 on: September 12, 2009, 03:46:18 PM »

9/8/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

after of steal armanan of candela for of cas of dr. de cuba till today not have claridad on maneho for cu arm of candela

ministerio publico, after of practicamente 5 month, till still they not can determina one maneho for cu arm of candela. as is conoci, one are of trabao owing to stay institui, for take the ley of posicion of arm of candela below ; lupa, but till today not have claridad.

all this owing to cuminsa time cu one cantidad of arm of candela owing to wordo steal for of cas of dr. rene de cuba, that owing to stay some day deteni y till even his caso have to owing to come in corte.

owing to being tell, because; coleccionista of arm y also is acolyte of one club of tiro, is dun’e permission for have arm of candela in his power, contal this is good keep at his cas. still we can corda con ministerio publico, day 8 of half, bao of guia of fiscal parent, mr. hans mos, owing to give of conoce cu will institui one are of trabao, for determina the cord of maneho for cu esnan cu can have arm of candela in they power. aim of the are of trabao here was for evalua the ley actual y evalua if have to of haci cambio or not. as menciona, dr. rene de cuba, is conoci because; one coleccionista of arm of candela, but also is acolyte of one club of tiro. because; such ministerio publico not have claridad one cord of maneho, for cual owing to surgi one are of trabao, cu as menciona till today not can stay cla cu this.

miembronan of club of tiro, is permiti for they acolyte bay cu they arm of competencia cas, but mara at condicionnan, cu this have to is keep in one box strong.

now once more ministerio publico is hay’e cu one caso cu one ex agent policial, esta comandante chu rincones is in power of one arm of candela, for cual the not have permission of have such arm in his power. but time cu the was guardaespalda of minister of husticia, rudy croes, same cu all another body-guard of ministernan, they have permission for carga arm. the arm of candela here, of acuerdo cu informacionnan recibi, is procedente of one person cu had this ilegalmente in his power y haciendo usage of the amnestia otorga for minister of husticia of the time yonder, owing to dicidi of entrega the arm of candela, for cual the not had permission, at chu rincones, siendo the time yonder, one agent policial, but that at his file, not owing to entrega this at ministerio publico y owing to stay cu the arm of candela.

today have question cu is wordo haci, if chu rincones not owing to become victima of one set-up, because is one person owing to entrega owing to arm of candela y tell of is of chu rincones. is mihor let the investigacion determina all this. because now is saliendo at cla, cu have more ex police cu also have arm of candela in they power, y in form ilegal. wanted mean, if denuncia being haci contra they, the ex polisnan here also can stay deteni.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: September 12, 2009, 03:48:34 PM »

9/8/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

2 young owing to maltrata y owing to steal one man of edad in driemasterstraat

diadomingo 11.30 of night, police of oranjestad owing to dirigi at self for driemasterstraat, where one anciano owing to wordo beat y let cant’i caminda.

n’e sitio, police is come across cu he s.m. naci at aruba of 69 year, that is tell cu the was march bay cas y 2 man desconoci p’e owing to atak’e of behind y owing to dal’e behind his cabes. the is tell cu past owing to try defende his self, but they owing to bente abao y owing to skop’e. past owing to tell police cu one of the hombernan was bold cu cabey largo y the another is flaco. the was complain of dolor rond of his curpa. ambulance owing to hibe poli for tratamento.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: September 12, 2009, 03:50:56 PM »

9/8/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan grab cu hand in masa in black hog café

saturday afternoon, during cu police was patruyando at height of black hog café, near of adventure golf, they're see ford contour blanco a-18465 stop.

police is bay controla y is come across cu the 2 hombernan x.l.a.t. naci at aruba of 26 year, y he owing to.a.e. of 22 year hortando in the lugar. all two owing to stay deteni for ladronisia.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1903 on: September 12, 2009, 03:53:08 PM »

9/8/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to bay cu enough articulo for of cas at kudawecha

he c.v.d h, that is inhabitant of one cas at kudawecha, diadomingo 9.45 of night, owing to ask asistencia of police, because; cu ladronnan owing to enter in his cas. n’e cas police owing to talk cu he owner c.v.d h, naci at the netherlands of 43 year, that is declara at police cu ladronnan owing to break window of cas for they owing to enter steal. the is tell cu ladronnan owing to bay cu computer, laptop, one camara, television, two celular sofestica, 400 dollar cash y one cantidad of perfume of mark come across.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1904 on: September 12, 2009, 04:03:47 PM »

9/9/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

at aruba also had entrance hudicial, relaciona cu one organisacion criminal internacional

is talk of one organisacion criminal very big self, cu is dedica they self at business of gold, traficacion of cocaina y labamento of coin, where have person of aruba also meti. one team combina of the netherlands, merca, alemania, belgica, corsow, bonaire y aruba owing to dicidi of haci entradanan hudicial for busca more proof. (lesa more on pagina 2.)

Papiamentu translation:

investigacion big internacional for labamento of coin at còrsow, bonaire, aruba y europa
on encargo y bao of guia of ministerio público of antias dutch owing to begin at 2008 cu one investigacion complicá y on escala big dirigí on prácticanan of labamento of coin provided that relacion cu traficacion organize internacional of drugs.

listramento at aruba, bonaire, còrsow y europa

in cuadro of the investigacion criminal internacional, yesterday confiscacionnan did take lugar at one cantidad big of sitio at antias dutch, aruba y at some country european, among they the netherlands, bèlgica y austria.

in the same cuadro here yesterday during morning y tra’i mèrdia had at bonaire one overall of 18 caso of listramento, esta in 8 cas, 4 instancia of gobièrno y at 6 business. at overall at bonaire owing to haci 2 detencion of a.w. de g. y a.p.m.

at còrsow owing to listra at 2 cas y one edificio of business. here owing to detené one persona: w.b.v.w. at aruba owing to listra at 4 cas. at aruba also owing to detené one person, esta c.m., person procedente of bonaire, trahando actualmente at aruba. together n’e islands abc had 25 caso of listramento of cas y edificio.

finalmente 14 caso of listramento did take lugar n’e paisnan european, already mencioná caminda owing to detené 2 person.

aparte of the detencionnan, owing to confiscá various also arm of candela, vehicle, one boat, one plane, artículonan of value, one great cantidad of coin y one cantidat of gold.

contrabanda of gold

during the investigacion in asunto d and labamento of coin owing to find pista the.o. of contrabanda of gold atrabes of aruba y antias dutch. the contrabanda of gold here is relacioná cu one detencion cu did take lugar day 27 of march the year here at merca. is suspect the person cu they owing to detené of traficacion on escala big of drugs (cocaina procedente of colombia). more cu 8 thousand miyon dòler owing to happen in time còrto atrabes of cuentanan at merca cu the person here was manehá.

listramento at bonaire

during the investigacion at antias dutch owing to surgi also the suspicion cu some person at bonaire owing to cometé hechonan castigabel for ley cu is relatá at fraude dentro of the administracion público. the conocido ‘zwartboek bonaire’, redactá for fundacion good gobernacion bonaire, jopie giskus y evening willem, already owing to describí the presunto procedimentonan of some of the personanan here. in the cuadro of the suspicion cu owing to arise here, yesterday morning early the listramento mencioná did take lugar among another at home of two person at bonaire. the.o. at home of ramoncito booi. not owing to detené the residentenan. also owing to listra at various instancia gubernamental at bonaire.

socionan of cooperacion

on encargo y bao of guia of ministerio público of antias, ehecucion of the investigacion is in hand of the team of cooperacion of rechèrche of the netherlands, antias dutch y aruba (recherche samenwerkingsteam, rst), provided that cooperacion cu cuerpo policial of còrsow (kpc), of bonaire (kpb), of aruba (kpa), douane of antias dutch, of aruba y guardacosta of antias dutch y aruba.

the partnernan of cooperacion at the netherlands t’e servicio nacional of rechèrche of the cuerpo nacional of servicionan policial (klpd), rechèrche federal, the office ’ontnemingswetgeving’ of ministerio público (boom), parkèt funcional at in haag, parkèt nacional at rotterdam y fiod-ecd.

finalmente, the partnernan internacional of cooperacion t’e instancia mericano drugs enforcement administration (dea), police federal hudicial at bèlgica, bundes criminal ambt of alemania y bundes criminal polizei of austria.

in the investigacion here ministerio público of antias dutch is work together cu esnan of aruba, the netherlands, bèlgica, austria y alemania. the casonan of detencion y listramento at còrsow, bonaire y aruba owing to requerí envolvimento di: 4. huez comisario, 4 fiscal y more cu 100 acolyte policial.

the investigacion is andando y the next phase will do not abridge at antias dutch, aruba y europa. not can excluí cu will have more caso of detencion y listramento.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1905 on: September 12, 2009, 09:47:23 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/colombiano-a-causa-teror-na-tanki-leendert/

colombiano owing to cause terror at tanki leendert

publication: monday, 7 september 2009. categoria: general past

owing to hinca propietario of jaced wheels y his casa also!

oranjestad (aan): cuatro person owing to stay injury diadomingo madruga at tanki leendert, incluyendo two comerciante cu inocentemente owing to worde clip y hinca cu cuchio! police together cu ambulance, owing to achieve they're acudi cu urgencia in the area here for so give asistencia, y detene the culpable, esta one colombiano!

all cos apparently owing to start some rato first, hour cu the colombiano here owing to haye in one pustamento of mouth in area of paradise restaurant. here already end the colombiano owing to demostra his agresividad, y the will owing to using the cuchio here in one action, y posiblemente owing to injury uno.

but esnan in the action at paradise did take posicion for cuminza beat the colombiano, y this owing to haye is core leave at leg, bandona the lugar y cuminza core bay east direction for rotonde tanki leendert. the colombiano here owing to worde identifica because; he j.p.l. of 29 year of edad.

daily paper here have of splica, cu the compania jaced wheels cu is situa just east of texaco at tanki leendert, is mudando the dianan here. they localidad new will is in the edificio new of two floor color blauw cu is finalizando just near of rotonde of tanki leendert, where formerly pollo rico was situa.

the plan of jaced wheels was for open the end of month here, y tanto edgar m. y his madam j.m. is trahando duro for stay cla. they're haciendo set-up have trip till night late, for stay cla at time.

just the instant ey, the colombiano j.p.l. dress at short, y t-shirt blanco was come of pabao, coriendo one distancia of 175 metre, y owing to hoist throw enter the territory here buscando form for sconde.

the comerciante edgar owing to mire enter, y at once owing to ask about the intruso kico the is haci here in, y owing to dune orden for leave bek at once.

the colombiano j.p.l. not owing to neither reacciona, y owing to immidiately using the cuchio y owing to lanza his self on the comerciante edgar, y owing to hinca this three trip at his barica. at once edgar owing to sak in another of dolor.

his casa j.m. cu owing to see all cos, owing to happen hand for one reem of wiel of car, y owing to hoist this y strike the colombiano j.p.l. cune. although the golpi owing to let j.p.l. all zonza, past owing to calculate his hand bek cu the cuchio, y owing to clip the lady at his leg upstairs also cu the obheto.

after of esey, the colombiano cobarde j.p.l. owing to saca one careda bek, bay south at leg, but near of acropolis plaza past owing to cay abao, after of owing to core barely 45 metre.

yamadanan owing to cuminza enter at police, primeramente indicando of the action at paradise restaurant, y after owing to achieve more detaye of thing owing to happen near of rotonde.

several unidad of police owing to cuminza mobiliza for her area, y ambulance also owing to leave bay.mientras tanto, the comerciante edgar y his casa owing to stay is sufriendo of dolor in they business, y owing to cuminza feel alivio hour of hear sirena is yegando close.  but after of one rato, sirena owing to stop y they owing to ripara cu none person owing to arrive close for help they.

on his own forza, the lady j.m. owing to cuminza march abroad, y owing to come see cu ambulance is fast acropolis plaza is yudando the colombiano cobarde j.p.l. the not owing to lose for earn, y owing to core bay beat alarma at police, cu the person cu they're yudando is the aggressor, y cu his casa that is malamente injury, is still in the edificio panort ey.

this was motibo for police detene the colombiano j.p.l. at once. paramediconan owing to core bay in the localidad new of jaced wheels, y owing to cuminza brinda asistencia at edgar, y owing to notice at once cu his situation is earnest.

edgar of 38 year of edad, together cu his casa owing to worde transporta cu urgencia for hospital. the colombiano cobarde j.p.l. also owing to worde take away for hospital, but debi cu can wait for problem eynan, owing to dicidi at hibe after for centro medico san nicolas for evita cu aggressor y victima come across cu another.

after of tratamento, past owing to worde happen for recherche, y is encarcela of now provided that adelante at police, y muy soon at jail of kia. ohala cu the will not leave never more.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1906 on: September 12, 2009, 09:53:56 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/tres-hende-sinta-den-auto-ta-huma-marihuana/

Papiamentu translation:

three person sit in car is smoke marihuana

publication: diaranson, 9 september 2009. categoria: policial

caso registra at nuñe
oranjestad (aan); one patrol attentive on monday alrededor of 6:30’or owing to intercepta one toyota color cora without number at nuñe.den cual according the polisnan owing to observa have three person sit in dje. polisnan owing to acerca the vehiculo y they owing to achieve holo strong of marihuana. at once police owing to cuminza haci questions if they have marihuana, owing to cu they owing to achieve holo.

esnan in the car owing to entrega police sakito in cual have substancia parecido at marihuana cu is pisa 50 gram.

also one equilibrium y the drugs owing to stay confisca.polis owing to detene the child muher inicialnan s.p. y the boy inicialnan d.x.v.

according the informe policial locual is the chofer, past owing to probecha of succeed core bay. the investigacion is continua.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: September 12, 2009, 10:12:02 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1699&offId=0&offDate=2009-09&dateID=2009-009-9

Papiamentu translation:

police investigando one cap serious at cabes of one victima in oranjestad

diaranzon night owing to enter informe cu have one person cu is all at blood bent abao in avenida alo tromp, at once owing to dirigi one patrol y ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to constata cu was have one victima all at blood throw abao cu one cap serious at cabes. at once owing to solicita ambulance cu much urgencia already cu the victima owing to lose much blood. at arrival of ambulance owing to of trip they owing to solicita police for open caminda for they already cu the situation is much critico. is deal here of the victima w. police is investigando the caso here already cu have two version.

9/10/2009 Awe Mainta Page 5

Papiamentu translation:

man achieve throw downstairs at blood fast panderia moderna

diaranson night police owing to wordo calling at height of one internet café near of bakery moderna. at the lugar police owing to on account of achieve one man throw downstairs. according one version he will have to owing to cay y cap his cabes. one another version is cu he owing to wordo bad beat by of one muher. according some of the personana present the victim was like drink. still do not cla what can owing to happen in the caso here. by cu the victim self was in one stado enough bad police not can owing to throw up afo what owing to happen exactly. he owing to wordo transporta cu urgencia for hospital cu begeleiding of police. police still is investigando the caso here y is ask cualkier witness of the suseso here for can favor take contacto cu police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: September 12, 2009, 10:22:12 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/diaranzon-atardi-recherche-a-interoga-ex-comisario-coysi-krozendijk/

Papiamentu translation:

recherche owing to interoga ex-comisario coysi krozendijk

publication: diahuebs, 10 september 2009. categoria: general, policial

not have none orden of detencion
oranjestad(aan): the caso of ex comisario of police coysi krozendijk was the news more comenta several caminda at aruba.sigur in cuerpo policial coleganan owing to stay sorprendi cu the news cu they owing to read in daily paper cu they ex boss is meti in one caso one some fastioso. ministerio publico know of the caso here but owing to prefera of stay keto on cualkier informacion. ministerio does not owing to deny y niether admiti the sucedido. berdad the comisario owing to admiti of was have one revolver.

now police wanted know if past owing to menaza the ex of dje as is being talk. the ex- compañera of life owing to entrega one complaint contra ex comisario krozendijk. neither although cu the cos can draw fastioso the ex do not mustrando interest for less the complaint cu past owing to entrega.

the interogacion of diaranzon is basa on one invitacion haci at the ex comisario for her present at keep where owing to hacie some question. seems cu polisnan wanted achieve the revolver of coysi cual the owing to send curacao for his brother y so try less this for of on caminda.

con cu bay come coysi krozendijk was enough love close his coleganan for her achieve his self in one situation so. after of the detene chu rincones y now cu the caso of coysi krozendijk have suspicion cu more police can have arm ilegal at they cas.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1909 on: September 12, 2009, 10:29:54 PM »

9/10/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to pluma another car y lague stop in caminda at calabas

the abuse is follow y so tuesday morning early, police is ricibi informe cu at calabas have one car completamente pluma let atrás. at arrival of the patrol policial n’e sitio owing to come constata cu here have one car casi full pluma let atrás. owing to solicita one takelwagen for take away the car here for more investigacion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1910 on: September 12, 2009, 10:58:32 PM »

9/10/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to dicidi of plunder breenchie’s dakota y assure they will go back, because have more articulo for bay cu they

diarazon morning again police owing to being dirigi at breenchie’s at dakota, because ladronnan was sacando wardrobe for of in the lugar. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio.

at arrival of the patrol policial, not owing to achieve none person more n’e sitio. the lugar was cu the door big of behind open, where the anti-socialnan owing to plunder the lugar.

police owing to controla in the lugar y can owing to see cu have several material y equipo still. we is wait for cu esun cu is owner now happen coy thing still owing to stay first cu others haci esey, as they owing to come is haci end at several ocasion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1911 on: September 12, 2009, 11:05:09 PM »

9/10/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

police is detene two man for ladronicia

presencia of police owing to wordo ask at one cas at paw-paw, 4.30, where two boy will owing to comete one ladronicia.

n’e cas police is talk cu the owner of the cas, that is tell police cu past owing to see one car stationwagen cu two boy owing to leave cu velocidad enough high y in bocht owing to strike contra one car of entrega.

according the witness owing to tell police cu the two child hombernan in the car owing to leave for of one cas at paw-paw.

the witness owing to give police number of the car a-40038. police owing to controla the number of car y owing to resulta cu the is pertenece at one person cu live in paw-paw.

police owing to bay n’e cas y eynan they atopa cu one such k., that owing to tell they cu he cu was together cune is one such l., cu live at catiri.

police owing to bay catiri y owing to come across cu l. all two owing to stay deteni.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: September 12, 2009, 11:28:59 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1699&offId=0&offDate=2009-09&dateID=2009-009-9

Papiamentu translation:

police investigando one cap serious at cabes of one victima in oranjestad

diaranzon night owing to enter informe cu have one person cu is all at blood bent abao in avenida alo tromp, at once owing to dirigi one patrol y ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to constata cu was have one victima all at blood throw abao cu one cap serious at cabes. at once owing to solicita ambulance cu much urgencia already cu the victima owing to lose much blood. at arrival of ambulance owing to of trip they owing to solicita police for open caminda for they already cu the situation is much critico. is deal here of the victima w. police is investigando the caso here already cu have two version.

9/10/2009 Awe Mainta Page 5

Papiamentu translation:

man achieve throw downstairs at blood fast panderia moderna

diaranson night police owing to wordo calling at height of one internet café near of bakery moderna. at the lugar police owing to on account of achieve one man throw downstairs. according one version he will have to owing to cay y cap his cabes. one another version is cu he owing to wordo bad beat by of one muher. according some of the personana present the victim was like drink. still do not cla what can owing to happen in the caso here. by cu the victim self was in one stado enough bad police not can owing to throw up afo what owing to happen exactly. he owing to wordo transporta cu urgencia for hospital cu begeleiding of police. police still is investigando the caso here y is ask cualkier witness of the suseso here for can favor take contacto cu police.

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/coco-willems-maltrata-seriamente-den-avenida-alo-tromp/

coco willems maltrata seriamente in avenida alo tromp

publication: diahuebs, 10 september 2009. categoria: general

oranjestad(aan): coco willems is good conoci in the area pabao of catholic at beach. the is haci respondi for esnan eybanda y sobrevivi owing to base of trabaonan diminutive cu the is haci for her habitantenan.sinembargo diaranzon night past owing to stay seriamente injury, after cu desconocinan owing to maltrate till mande for of tino, y owing to bay lage eybao. the had one cap at his cabez cu was bleed profusamente.

for casualidad fotografo of daily paper owing to happen at the cruzada of avenida alo tromp y kerkstraat y owing to see coco willems of 50 year throw eybao y owing to beat alarma. kico owing to pase do not conoci. the not was reacciona, y his breath was very cortico.

one plas of blood was rondona his cabez eybao.polis y recherche owing to present at the lugar for cuminsa one investigacion. presencia of ambulance owing to being ask cu urgencia y at arrival owing to leave pura cune at hospital. the not was reacciona self at the lugar, then past owing to bay knock-out overall.

at servicio of emergencia past owing to come at tino parcialmente. was core various informacion at the lugar where owing to menciona cu the victima owing to worde throw, or maltrata etc. the have one injury earnest at cabez. at instant cu past owing to arrive hospital owing to hibe at once upstairs for ct scan.

recherche self not can owing to achieve mucho informacion for of esnan of servicio of emergencia because they was enough ocupa cu coco willems that do not busca problem cu person. cualkier person cu owing to see kico owing to happen, is being ask for contact police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: September 13, 2009, 12:00:31 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/diez-luna-di-castigo-pa-mas-di-700-gram-di-cocaina/

Papiamentu translation:

diez (10) month of castigo for more of 700 gram of cocaina

publication: diabierna, 11 september 2009. categoria: judicial

oranjestad(aan): eddy b. naci at republica dominicano at 1989 y actualmente live at the netherlands, have to owing to present fast of table berde, debi at the mature cu past owing to wordo acusa of exportacion y posesion of cocaina on 24 of april 2009.e not owing to aparece, because; cu past owing to wordo send the netherlands cu one procesverbal after of owing to sit 18 day in detencion preventivo.e caso owing to wordo deal if.

fiscal owing to splica cu on 24 of april the acusado owing to wordo grab at aeropuerto.personal of douane owing to ripara cierto caracteristicanan on the person, cu owing to give the suspicion cu the will owing to guli bolita.

among another the was have eye cora y lipnan seco.

apart from this the cacho anti-droga owing to achieve holo of drugs on trunk of the sospechoso.ora douane owing to acerca he for make one control, past owing to deny of have algo of haber cu drugs, but after past owing to admiti cu past owing to guli 80 bolita.

sinembargo the was have only 60 bolita in his curpa.el owing to splica cu the first 20 bolitanan cu past owing to guli owing to leave bek for of his curpa.

the 60 bolita was contene one overall of 743,3 gram of cocaina.e sospechoso owing to declara cu past owing to dicidi of guli bolita door cu the was have problemanan financiero.

huez owing to indica also cu he here was wordo vigila for of first end, relaciona cu one caso big of drugs calling “quisqueya”.

fiscal owing to exigi one castigo incondicional of 10 month y huez owing to bay of acuerdo cu this, kitando the 18 dianan cu past owing to sit end in detencion preventivo.

9/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

10 month of jail for man descubri cu 60 bolita of cocaina at aeropuerto

despite cu eddy bernabela not owing to present, owing to follow cu tratamento of the caso on peticion of his advocate mr. john zara y past owing to wordo condena at 10 month of jail for owing to transporta one cargamento of cocaina.

eddy bernabela of sand domingo y live at the netherlands, owing to wordo deteni day 24 april 2009 at aeropuerto hour cu miembronan of douane owing to constata cu the will have bolita of cocaina guli.

owing to resulta cu the had 60 bolita cu owing to pisa 743 gram. t’asina cu after of owing to stay 18 day encarcela, eddy bernabela owing to wordo let pound y past owing to bay the netherlands.

yesterday morning fiscal owing to tell cu is debi at situation financiero, eddy bernabela owing to dicidi of transporta the drugs here. teniendo cuenta cu the maneho of ministerio publico, past owing to exigi 10 month of jail.

advocate mr. john zara not owing to tell mucho cos y owing to referi at decision of huez.

huez is achieve eddy bernabela culpable of transporte of drugs y the is achieve the exigencia of fiscal at his lugar. past owing to condena eddy bernabela at 10 month of jail, kitando the 18 dianan cu the was close y owing to give orden for destrui the drugs confisca.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: September 13, 2009, 12:08:57 AM »

9/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

thief grab is steal in hotel

police of oranjestad owing to bay at renaissance, where guardianan owing to grab one thief is try enter in one bedroom of hotel. n’e sitio, police is come across cu the guardianan of renaissance, that had he therefore.v. naci at aruba of 27 year, wanta. the guardianan is tell police cu therefore.v. owing to break one window part pazuid of the hotel y owing to enter inside. hour cu the guardianan owing to arrive they owing to achieve therefore.v. is compel one door p’e enter in one bedroom.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1915 on: September 13, 2009, 12:55:08 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62358.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Election Trailer AVP burnt

September 12, 2009, 13:44 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A trailer for election campaign candidate Benny Sevinger (ASF) is the night of Thursday to Friday in flames. The trailer was near the old tax at the Bay Horse. In local media reported that witnesses "explosions" heard in the neighborhood and a red pickup with yellow stickers political party MEP have seen riding. Although the fire was reportedly quickly spot, the fire spread rapidly and is a large part of the trailer lost. It is suspected that the fire was deliberately lit, possibly with one or several Molotov cocktails.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1916 on: September 13, 2009, 01:02:37 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62354.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Short prison for young repeat offender

September 12, 2009, 13:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 16-year J.W. yesterday for theft and illegal possession of weapons sentenced to 12 months probation and 10 cell whose probation for 2 years. The Public Prosecutor (OM) had demanded 18 months imprisonment. Although the officer in strafeis take into account the young age of the offender, it took a long prison OM match the amount of crimes committed.

W. rightly stood for several robberies that occurred in the period between June 2007 and April 2009. Here he made in homes, hotel rooms and the bar of a sports include cash, an air pistol, electronic equipment and jewelry loot. The Court emphasized that in particular the life of our tourist island no good. The teenager was also charged with illegal possession of weapons and drug possession. In August 2008 the police during a traffic got to hear that someone with a gun was spotted. W. was then arrested and a loaded gun was found in pocket. In April this year he was also arrested with marijuana.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: September 13, 2009, 06:42:41 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62358.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Election Trailer AVP burnt

September 12, 2009, 13:44 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A trailer for election campaign candidate Benny Sevinger (ASF) is the night of Thursday to Friday in flames. The trailer was near the old tax at the Bay Horse. In local media reported that witnesses "explosions" heard in the neighborhood and a red pickup with yellow stickers political party MEP have seen riding. Although the fire was reportedly quickly spot, the fire spread rapidly and is a large part of the trailer lost. It is suspected that the fire was deliberately lit, possibly with one or several Molotov cocktails.

9/12/2009 Diario Front Page

http://www.diario.aw/wp-content/themes/diario/images/fb.jpg

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/molotov-cocktail-a-destrui-trailer-di-benny-sevinger/

Papiamentu translation:

molotov cocktail owing to destrui trailer of benny sevinger

publication: saturday, 12 september 2009. categoria: general, politica

terrorism politico in madruga
oranjestad (aan): was algo first cu 3:20’or of diabierna madruga, cu testigonan owing to see one pickup color cora, coriendo cu flag yellow of mep, pasando on rockefellerstraat at beach.

past owing to arrive close of the trailer of campaña of benny sevinger, y one or more molotov- cocktail owing to worde throw.e obhetonan here owing to strike cu precision on the trailer, y this owing to produci one explosion, y at once the trailer was at candela. one fotografo of prensa cu the instant ey was at gasoline station of valero, owing to hear two explosion.

at once police because; also cuerpo of bombero owing to worde informa of the caso here. but the candela owing to expande rapidamente, y owing to burn all thing is of tree on the trailer here, cu during campaña is worde using for place musica on dje.

testigonan cu was eynan, owing to see the pickup color cora here, cu after owing to ranca careda y aleha of the sitio. one business eybanda have one videocamera instala abroad cu owing to capta the explosion.

in oranan of madruga for morning self, can owing to see various dirigente politico of avp present. cada uno had one opinion, but provided that general the thought is cu again mep posiblemente is haciendo atentado in the same style of intimida person, as they was famous pe during siglo happen.

can example, everybody know cuanto trip owing to comete fechoria cu the cas of faction at santa cruz. also the week here self owing to bore the tire of otmar oduber. now is one trailer of benny sevinger owing to become victima.

acaso mep is feel the breath cayente on his throat so strong, till cu the is resorta for comete cosnan ugly so? is so desespera much person is for they not cay for of gobernacion… for they not lose beneficio politico at abundancia? come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1918 on: September 13, 2009, 06:49:14 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62354.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Short prison for young repeat offender

September 12, 2009, 13:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 16-year J.W. yesterday for theft and illegal possession of weapons sentenced to 12 months probation and 10 cell whose probation for 2 years. The Public Prosecutor (OM) had demanded 18 months imprisonment. Although the officer in strafeis take into account the young age of the offender, it took a long prison OM match the amount of crimes committed.

W. rightly stood for several robberies that occurred in the period between June 2007 and April 2009. Here he made in homes, hotel rooms and the bar of a sports include cash, an air pistol, electronic equipment and jewelry loot. The Court emphasized that in particular the life of our tourist island no good. The teenager was also charged with illegal possession of weapons and drug possession. In August 2008 the police during a traffic got to hear that someone with a gun was spotted. W. was then arrested and a loaded gun was found in pocket. In April this year he was also arrested with marijuana.

9/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

see where we hubentud is bay child of 16 year fast huez for one cantidad of ladronicia y posecion of arm of candela

is increibel for see j. webb, one child of 16 year, present fast huez for give cuenta for one serie of delito cu past owing to haci. fiscal owing to present one serie of acusacion caminda esun more recien is relaciona cu one ladronicia for of bedroom at tamarijn hotel. the victimanan was some tourist cu owing to end of arrive aruba. afortunadamente all they pertenencia y coin owing to wordo recobra. this owing to sosode day 2 of april 2009 caminda on the parkeerplaats of sun plaza, miembronan of seguridad owing to detene webb.

yesterday huez owing to wing his mustrando cu thing past owing to haci is spanta tourist for come aruba. day 17 august 2008 during control of trafico in sound cayente in beach, at dado instant police owing to achieve informacion cu near of one lugar one person will have one arm. owing to come resulta cu the person here is webb y past owing to stay deteni. the arm of candela had one ball inside. j. webb is wordo acusa cu day 2 of june 2007 the together cu one another or others, owing to steal for of one cas of one pistool of air y/of one engine of schroefdraai.

j. webb is wordo acusa cu day 16 of january 2008, together cu one another or others owing to steal for of one cas, one cantidad of joyas y another pertenencianan. also the is wordo acusa cu day 13 of january 2008 together cu one another or others, past owing to steal for of one cas of one cantidad of joyas y/of one laptop y other propiedadnan.

j. webb is wordo acusa alabez of, together cu one another or others, on 25 of january 2008 owing to steal for of bar of one sportveld box of cervez y/of another pertenencia.

day 18 of feburary 2008 past owing to steal also for of one bedroom of hotel, coin y another articulonan. also the is wordo acusa of attempt of ladronicia on one bedroom of hotel. this will owing to sosode day 6 of november 2008. also past owing to wordo achieve at april 2009 cu one cierto cantidad of marihuana.

fiscal owing to as cuenta cu is deal here of one child, but also owing to as cuenta cu is one serie of ladronicia owing to wordo haci. past owing to exigi 18 month of jail, but huez his decision is cu the is condena webb at 12 month of jail of cual 10 month is condicional cu one time of proof of 2 year.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1919 on: September 13, 2009, 06:59:17 PM »

9/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

three man dress at black is atraca restaurant ling nam

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask diahuebs 10’or of night n’e restaurant ling nam in bernardstraat, for one atraco. n’e sitio, police is talk cu the owner chinese, that is tell cu 3 man all dress at black cu cara tapa owing to enter in the lugar y owing to exigi coin.

the is tell cu two had arm of candela. the is tell cu they was talk good papiamento y two is high of 1.80 y uno 1.75.

after cu the chinese owing to give they coin, they owing to enter one toyota tercel y owing to bay for of the sitio. supuestamente one of the atracadonan already owing to wordo deteni.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.