March 28, 2024, 05:54:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Murder and Crime Rate In Aruba  (Read 4739640 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #2020 on: October 18, 2009, 08:10:07 PM »

10/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 5

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu & Google Spanish translation:

man is give complaint of kidnapping

strand-bay diabierna politie is 8.30 at one highrise hotel, for one case where one man kidnapped at Owing to word let behind at Eagle Beach.

n'è place is strand-politie cu I talk j.f.r.h. mexico at birth of 22 year, that is tell the police cu cas is kedando at one night at Brazil and the first past Owing to word for 3 kidnapped boy.

According his statement the hombernan Owing to place in one baki of pickup and Owing to his eye cu mara cloths. Owing to as they kidnap and the night they Owing to Bahçe open ey of the highrise near hotelnan at Eagle Beach. The is tell cu they Owing to steal his cell phone and his wallet. recherche of San Nicolas was at height of the case. The kidnapping did take place diahuebs 11.30 of night, hour cu the bay cu hombernan Owing to his car to one tercel cora-50557.

is tell the cu the mara hombernan Owing to his cloths and eye cu Owing to bay cune. According his statement the 3 hombernan Owing to as kidnaps till hour cu they diabierna Owing to Lague behind at Eagle Beach. Owing to succeed after police car on Achieve the veld of heineken at San Nicolas.

the car also had some golpi and one glass break. they bay cu Owing to the radio of the car and 700 guilders. The case of kidnappings earnest here, have attention of recherche.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2021 on: October 18, 2009, 08:12:27 PM »

10/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to break door of supermercado wing lee for bay cu one box of coin bashi

saturday madruga owing to enter informe cu ladronnan owing to break y enter for steal at one supermercado in weststraat. owing to come resulta cu ladronnan owing to destrui one door of the supermercado wing lee y owing to bay cu one box of coin. desafortudamente they owing to bay cu one box bashi. besides the thief is visible on the video of seguridad.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2022 on: October 18, 2009, 08:15:07 PM »

10/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

at tanki leendert one cuidadano owing to save car of his primo negligente

saturday madruga desconocidonan owing to bay cu one car of one cuidadano negligente owing to descend at one bar restaurant at ponton, lagando the key n’e switch. is deal of one car chevrolet spark blanco is being busca, but the number do not conoci.

after of one rato one primo of the victima is come descubri car here stop at tanki leendert y owing to see 2 sospechoso in dje, but after of one rato they owing to desaparece.

at arrival of police at once they owing to look at cu the key is n’e switch, but the sospechosonan self owing to bay for of the sitio y not can owing to see they more. the car owing to being take away bek for his owner.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2023 on: October 18, 2009, 08:17:17 PM »

10/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 7

Papiamentu translation:

at sabana broom police owing to detene sospechoso of ladronicia of car y his chick also

saturday morning did take lugar at sabana broom detencion of one sospechoso of ladronicia of car y his chick also. mucho informacion we can owing to suministra still, but so we achieve ok we will publica all informacion. owing to confisca car also n’e sitio.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2024 on: October 18, 2009, 08:19:13 PM »

10/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

Papiamentu translation:

thief owing to try break vitrina for steal, but without result because the vitrina have one safety film y the alarma owing to bay in funcion

saturday madruga owing to enter informacion cu thief (choler) owing to try break the vitrina of one business in royal plaza. but in his attempt the thief not owing to succeed, already cu the vitrina is protegi cu one film special y the alarma owing to activa y the thief owing to core bay.

one security guard cu is in sercania owing to bay throw one view, but already the thief owing to bay end. if t’asina cu the owner after have to owing to contrata one acolyte of seguridad for stay sit fast of the vitrina p’e thief (choler) not follow in his attempt for steal.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2025 on: October 18, 2009, 08:25:36 PM »

10/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to haci one try break vitrina of second floor of amito for look at if eynan also have alarma

saturday madruga owing to enter informacion cu desconocidonan owing to send one bloki y owing to break vitrina of amito. at arrival of the patrol policial, owing to come achieve the owner because; also one guardia of seguridad.

t’asina cu the ladronnan wanted owing to see if the vitrina of two floor have alarma, already cu the hour ey they will can enter y steal in the lugar. but eyriba also have proteccion y the alarma owing to sende at once y after of esey of trip the ladron(nan) owing to actuate bay.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2026 on: October 18, 2009, 08:43:48 PM »

10/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 20

Papiamentu translation:

are of dominicano envolvi in traficacion of drugs y labamento of coin fast huez

the sospechosonan m.henriquez, live at the netherlands, juan carlos angela mercedes, jose novas amparo (el flaco), jose de los santos santana, the muher octavia santana, bello feliz, marlene susana, ivette salas, manauri kraaij, fraile owing to present diabierna fast huez caminda owing to cuminsa cu tratamento of the caso penal contra they.

fraile t’e unique colombiano in all the are of dominicano. the are here was esun cu some month happen police owing to detene, after of one razia serious in rancho caminda one are owing to stay deteni.

all is wordo sospecha of is meti in traficacion of cocaine for the netherlands, of owing to help prepara, of is meti in labamento of coin y also of is form part of one organisacion criminal.

the caso here is take away the name quisquella y by cu is one caso much big, owing to dicidi cu day 26 of october will follow cu the tratamento. diabierna more bien owing to concentra on interoga the sospechosonan of thing is stop in the procesverbaal.

for thing t’e acusacionnan, fiscal owing to cuminsa cu juan carlos angela mercedes, that is wordo acusa of complice of various transporte of cocaine esta: 6 feburary 2009 owing to help trafica 900 gram of cocaine, 441,7 gram on 17 march 2009, 673,9 gram of cocaine on 27 march 2009. also the is wordo acusa cu among 7 for 10 april 2009 past owing to prepara transporte of cocaine. day 11 of april, 1.3 kilo of cocaine, 834,2 gram of cocaine on 24 april 2009, posecion of cocaine, 743 gram of cocaine, throw cocaina, exporta 1 kilo of cocaine. besides the is wordo acusa of labamento of coin among 1 january 2007 till 24 april 2009. also the is wordo acusa of owing to form part of organisacion criminal.

bello feliz is wordo acusa of complice of transporte of drugs on 27 march 2009, prepara transporte among 7 y 10 april, among 23 y 24 april 2009 entrega drugs, complice of throw among 21 y 24 april 2009, labamento of coin y form part of one organisacion criminal.

jose novas amparo, is wordo acusa cu among 11 y 17 march 2009 owing to prepara exportacion, 17 march 2009 owing to help exporta, 27 march 2009 owing to help transporta, among 7 y 10 april 2009 owing to help prepara transporte, posecion of arm of candela among 11 y 24 april 2009, 8 april 2009 owing to help exporta cocaina, labamento of coin y form part of one organisacion criminal.

the muher ivette salas is wordo acusa cu among 7 y 10 april 2009 owing to help cu exportacion, complice exporta 24 april 2009, cumpra cocaine among 21 y 23 april 2009, throw of cocaine, labamento of placca y form part of organisacion criminal.

de los santos santana is wordo acusa cu on 27 march 2009 the is complice of exporta, among 7 y 10 april 2009 complice of exporta, posecion of cocaine among 23 y 24 april, labamento of coin y form part of one organisacion criminal,.

the muher octavia santana is wordo acusa cu day 5 march 2009 owing to help exporta, posecion of cocaine y prepara among 2 feburary y 24 april 2009, participa in one organisacion criminal.

marlene susana is wordo acusa of is complice of transporta on 27 march 2009, posecion cocaine y prepara among 2 feburary y 24 april 2009 come across,posecion drugs, wash coin y form part of one organisacion criminal.

m. henriquez is wordo acusa cu among 11 – 17 march 2009 complice exporta, 17 march 2009 exporta, 27 march 2009 exporta, compra drugs y throw, complice of exportacion of various transporte of drugs, labamento of coin y form part of organisacion criminal. fraile is wordo acusa cu among 21 y 24 april 2009 was complice of sell y entrega of drugs at various person. complice posecion of cocaine among 24 y 25 april, complice labamento of coin y form part of organisacion criminal.

manauri kraaij is wordo acusa of is complice of prepara transporte of drugs for various mula, among 2 feburary 2009 till 24 april 2009 posecion of cocaine, complice labamento of coin y form part of organisacion criminal.

at comienzo of march 2009, ministerio publico owing to cuminsa investiga the are here cu is envolvi in traficacion of drugs. cu autorizacion of huez comisario owing to tap various call y had remark cu did take lugar. this owing to conduci at detencion of various mula, kendenan owing to pour abao.

all this owing to help crea the pruebanan necesario p’asina bay over at detene the are here.

all cos is show cu the caso here owing to cuminsa come at clarea at feburary 2009 hour cu the detene one muher katrina at schiphol, the netherlands cu 100 bolitas. past owing to pour abao on past flaco y juan carlos. so have more declaracion y tapmento of telephone cu is show claramente con all the operacion is hinca in another.

till in oranan of diabierne afternoon owing to follow cu tratamento of the caso y after owing to pospone this for day 26 of october caminda fiscal will bay tell kico the is think of all the caso here y kico t’e castigonan cu the is exigi.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2027 on: October 18, 2009, 08:47:58 PM »

10/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

inhabitant is give complaint of ladronisia of his cas

presencia of police owing to wordo ask diabierna 1.30 of madruga at one cas at pos diminutive, for one caso of ladronisia. n’e sitio, police is talk cu he j.m. naci at dinamarca of 60 year, that is tell police cu past owing to leave of cas 9’or of night, y owing to go back 11.30. during the time ey, ladronnan owing to less hekwerk y owing to enter. the is tell cu ladronnan owing to bay cu joyas (jewelry), laptop y 3000 guilder.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2028 on: October 18, 2009, 08:50:10 PM »

10/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

Papiamentu translation:

man is spanta hobennan cu machete

police during patrol diabierna 00.50 of night, in the aerea of tanki leendert, is wordo stop for two person, kendenan is tell police cu they owing to see 3 boy young is haci sospechoso fast cas of they neighbour.

according the witness is tell police cu they owing to see the hobennan throw stone on the cas. the witness owing to bay in his cas y owing to leave cu one machete, cu owing to place the children core bay in direccion of texaco tanki leendert.

according the witness owing to tell police cu first the hobennan here was in the store of the gas station is cumpra cos. supuestamente they're on the camara graba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2029 on: October 18, 2009, 08:58:36 PM »

10/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 29

Papiamentu translation:

man owing to enter business cu cuchiu (knife) at hooiberg

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask diabierna nightfall 5.30 at one business at hooiberg. n’e sitio, hour cu police owing to arrive, the clientenan was bark police cu he owing to core bay part behind the business y was try fly the cura for bay, hour cu past owing to see cu police owing to arrive n’e sitio.

police owing to bay y is come across cu he a. de c. naci at the netherlands of 38 year, that was try fly the cura y had one cuchiu enough big hinca bao of his belt. police owing to bise p’e throw the cuchiu abao, but past was much aggressive y not was razona.

after of enough rato, police owing to succeed convence p’e throw the cuchiu abao. the was enough bao of influencia of drugs y much aggressive.

hour cu past owing to throw the cuchiu abao, police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep of police. polisnan owing to talk cu the chinese, owner of the business, that is tell police cu past a. de c. owing to enter in the lugar y owing to coy algo of come y of drink.

after past owing to bay close the chinese at box y owing to bise for dune 10 guilder. pidiendo the coin cada trip the was see the chinese y is see the cuchiu.

the chinese owing to tell police for evita problem, past owing to dune the coin. police will sere the dutch here for drunkenness p’e fix, because; cu the chinese does not entrega complaint contra dje.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2030 on: October 18, 2009, 09:03:52 PM »

10/12/2009 Awe Mainta Page 32

Papiamentu translation:

the bad propaganda for aruba music festival ladronnan of car owing to steal several car v- wagen, majority of tourist for pluma

they the fenomeno cu is cabando cu we turism t’e avalancha of hortamento of car, principalmente the autonan cu turistanan is huur.

in the end of week one great cantidad of car again owing to being steal y pluma. the aroma amargo cu the turistanan is stay after of the acto here y also compañaa p’e golpi financiero cu they're achieve on they credit card is place they cu they will not return we island more.

y hour they go back they country the malpropaganda cu this is cause the will is catastrophic for we industry turistico, cu t’e unique pilar cu owing to stay of we economia.

gobierno not owing to haci n the t n the t n owing to d owing to n and for change ley or aumenta castigonan p’asina esnan cu is comete the fechorianan here feel one castigo much largo y so people for much time will have one paz y trankilidad of type of casonan so.

as wait for y we is assure cu we amigo mr. drs. arthur dowers assure will bay actua y will bay haci the cambionan p’asina debolbe autoridad at police for actua y so ofrece we island trankilidad y confianza bek in we sistema hudicial.

much of the autonan steal was rond of aruba entertainment center, hour cu turistanan was disfruta of the concierto, y ladronnan was steal autonan cu they owing to huur, contribuyendo so at we economia. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2031 on: October 18, 2009, 09:13:47 PM »

10/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 6

Papiamentu translation:

anciana asesina, is family of governor refunjol gobierno new his prioridad is for re- establece tranquilidad y seguridad bek in people of acuerdo cu formador mike eman

yesterday morning, formador mr. mike eman owing to open week, teniendo one conferencia of prensa fast of bestuurskantoor, for give informacion con the week owing to bay y kico is wait for the week here. at first lugar, mike eman owing to feel necesidad of comenta on the caso of asesinato cu did take lugar saturday at savaneta, cu owing to costa life of sra. dorothy adelle hassell, of 73 year in his own cas. one another acto criminal, cu owing to stay very comenta.

of acuerdo cu mike eman, in end of week the had contacto also cu governor refunjol, that is family of the fayecida, cu of acuerdo cu we informacion, is madrina of governor freddy refunjol. the incidente here did take lugar practicamente fast of cas of governor y esey is ilustra con earnest criminalidad owing to become now at aruba.

where a big, indefenso, that as all indicacion is show, owing to become victima of one caso of atraco. at family hassell, mike eman owing to send his words of condolencia y igualmente condolencia at family of governor freddy refunjol.

so cu gobierno new sit, según mike eman, one of the cosnan cu assure have to take lugar, is of bay atende cu criminalidad at we country. so therefore.e. during of campaña electoral, según mike eman, the self was witness of the caso of sra. d’isle, that the conoce of infancia, that live at caminda big y is one person cu is come cu 2, 3 key, for open one porch cu one time was completamente open, comparti the life pound, already do not existi.

personanan in we country, cu is haci the beautiful escogencia of wanted follow live, but they only, bibando in they cas, but ultimamente they not have tranquilidad. pesey gobierno have to bay percura for they seguridad, según mike eman y pesey one of the prioridadnan is for re-establece the tranquilidad y seguridad bek at aruba. although not have one country, cu is without criminalidad, but bao of gobierno of nel oduber this owing to come is aumenta, without cu dicho gobierno owing to haci just nothing for stop or mengua this, según mike eman.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2032 on: October 18, 2009, 09:24:42 PM »

10/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 26

man is atraca muher of life cu arm of candela

presencia of police owing to wordo ask 00.35, in one bar in mauvestraat, where one man owing to atraca one muher in bar. n’e sitio, police is talk cu the muher of bar s.m.o.m, that is tell police cu one man desconoci, owing to atrake.

the is tell cu after cu past owing to end of dune he servicio, he owing to place one arm of candela at his cabes y owing to bise p’e dune his coin bek y also dune the coin cu past owing to earn the day ey.

after cu s.m.o.m. owing to dune the placanan cu past owing to ask, the was wanted owing to achieve more coin y owing to ordena the muher for busca in wardrobe y saca coin cu the have eyden. the muher bao of menasa cu the arm of candela owing to dune the coin cu past owing to earn in the month of october. after cu he owing to achieve the placanan past owing to bay for of the sitio.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2033 on: October 24, 2009, 08:37:04 PM »

10/13/2009 Awe Mainta Page 27

Papiamentu translation:

muher is ofende police y menasa they cu dead in hospital

saturday night, police cu is cuida one preso in hospital, owing to detene the muher j.c. naci at aruba of 41 year for menasa contra police. according informacion, the detenido owing to tell police cu the is feel good y does not stay more in hospital.

police owing to place in boei y owing to bay cune. on of two floor, police is come across cu the brother muher of the detenido, the muher j.c.naci at aruba of 41 year, that owing to reclama police algo, y they owing to bise p’e bay another caminda for achieve contesta.

j.c. not owing to stay contento cu the contesta y owing to menasa the polisnan cu the together cu his family is bay kill the polisnan. past owing to tell they cu musca will leave of they mouth.

police owing to wing his atencion, but past owing to descend stair at cry y zundramento. police owing to bay his slow y owing to detene y owing to hibe keep p’e give cuneta of his menasa.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2034 on: October 24, 2009, 09:05:31 PM »

10/12/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

dead of anciana in his cas, is one homicidio

saturday night, more or less 8 or y mey, central of police is wordo informa cu famianan will owing to achieve one person in one cas at savaneta 328 cu do not give sign of life. the cas here is stay fast of cas of governor at savaneta.

Papiamentu translation:

owing to stay determina cu dead of anciana in his cas, is one homicidio

saturday night, more or less 8 or y mey, central of police is wordo informa cu famianan will owing to achieve one person in one cas at savaneta 328 cu do not give sign of life. the cas here is stay fast of cas of governor at savaneta.

at once is send police of san nicolas n’e sitio cu is constata provided that berdad cu a muher was throw on flur in sitting-room of the cas menciona cu various injury.

dr kiwi is present n’e sitio y is constata dead of the vicitima, at life calling dorothy adelle hassell, naci at saba day 11 of november 1935 (73 aña) y live at savaneta 328.

at once is notifica autoridadnan competente cu is cuminsa cu one investigacion for determina if is deal of one caso of asesinato. diadomingo morning 11or the fiscal auxiliar of departamento of recherche of san nicolas is confirma oficialmente cu owing to work one team for investiga the caso here because; one homicidio.

they're ask for cualkier person cu can owing to hear or see algo particular on saturday 10 of october 2009 among 4 or of nightfall y 8 or y mey of night, for take contacto cu departamento of recherche of san nicolas at tel 584-5000 or let one tip on they tiplijn at 11141 p’asina help esclarece the crimen regrettable here.

more informacion do not acesible n’e momentonan here, y mirando the naturaleza delicado of the investigacion penal here, cuerpo policial have to dirigi all question relaciona cu the caso here of now front at ministerio publico according acuerdonan inner cu om. this t’e relato cu owing to being emiti yesterday tardi, by of vocero of police, john larmonie.

10/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 3

Papiamentu translation:

owing to dicidi of institui one team special for investiga will work “around the clock” for soluciona the asesinato of dot

people of savaneta, but can tell all aruba is preocupa cu the situation of criminalidad at aruba, y more still cu till still the caso of asesinato of sra. dorothy adele hassell do not soluciona still. this is motibo cu owing to dicidi of cuminsa cu one accion of sit black on autonan, because; sample of protest. much of the habitantenan of savaneta, provided that particular esnan cu owing to conoce the madam here is of opinion cu not have absolution p’e culpabel p’e asesinato cruel here. yesterday morning, comisario trudy hassell, owing to convoca one conferencia of prensa. the motibo pakico cuerpo policial owing to calling the rueda of prensa here is for give one splicacion over of the caso lamentable cu did take lugar saturday ultimo, caminda one madam of edad avanza y cu was much keri in district of savaneta owing to wordo asesina. is deal here of madam dorothy adele hassel, mihor conoci because; dot.

the intencion of the rueda of prensa here do not for divulga none detaye for cu the investigacion, but more bien for give one splicacion at comunidad tocante the form in cual cuerpo policial is investigando the caso. según comisario trudy hassell, the have to remarca cu one caso so here is uno much impactante p’e comunidad debi n’e mature cu casonan so not know take lugar at aruba. trudy hassell wanted enfatisa cu cuerpo policial do not tratando the caso here because; one incidente comun y they're of opinion cu comunidad niether have to acepta cu casonan similar wordo see because; algo normal. as owing to wordo tell end cuerpo policial assure do not see the sucedido because; algo normal y niether will acepta cu this will wordo see so. p’e motibo ey the caso here owing to wordo give prioridad, según hassell. this t’e motibo pakico cuerpo policial owing to arise one team, the so calling groep ernstige delicten. the team here is wordo arise hour have to investiga sucedidonan cu is much impactante for comunidad y hour is deal casonan important. the intencion of one team so is cu the miembronan of cuerpo policial cu is work in the team is full-time on the caso. this is nifica cu all atencion of the miembronan of cuerpo policial here is for investiga the caso here only. the team is consisti of miembronan of various departamento, as departamento of algemene recherché, centrale recherché y also surveillance dienst. the team actual is consisti of 10 person cu is investigando the caso here, trudy hassell owing to follow splica. the caso is in pleno investigacion y is bayendo in good direccion. more detaye the comisario owing to tell of not can divulga n’e momentonan here. sinembargo n’e debido instant cuerpo policial y ministerio publico will notifica prensa y comunidad tocante the adelanto of the desaroyo of the investigacion.

comisario trudy hassell did take the opurtunidad here also for haci one call at people provided that general for coopera cu police y for give cualkier informacion cu is regarda the caso n’e team cu is encarga cu the investigacion. the numbernan cu can wordo calling for cu this is 584-5000 (warda of police at san nicolas) y also can calling the tiplijn of police cual number is 11141 or 100.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2035 on: October 24, 2009, 09:36:11 PM »

10/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 4

Papiamentu translation:

after of several day of buskeda, at last owing to succeed detene one of the rumannan rosario

tuesday nightfall one unidad of recherche owing to look at one of the rumannan rosaria at height of pakietenbos. at once they owing to acerke y owing to look at cu here is deal of lesley. n’e momentonan ey owing to bay for detene, but past owing to core bay lagando his flanel y slof atrás. at once owing to avisa all patruye policial in becindario y owing to inicia one buskeda in the area, but without exito.

but one rato after past owing to being see yegando his cas owing to ask for refuerso p’asina close the area p’asina succeed capture, but n’e cas ey if owing to succeed grab his another brother cu is sharlon. at once owing to detene y owing to bay cune at keep of police.

while owing to cuminsa the proceso for look for the another brother cu owing to huy. polisnan is alerto y one instant or another will detene.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2036 on: October 24, 2009, 09:38:31 PM »

10/14/2009 Awe Mainta Page 11

Papiamentu translation:

ladronnan owing to happen via roof for enter in score y steal cantidad of jeans mark petrol

tuesday madruga owing to enter informacion cu the alarma of the store score in caya betico croes is sonando. at once owing to dirigi one patrol policial n’e sitio. at arrival of police owing to come constata cu the ladronnan owing to enter via roof happen inside y bay cu one great cantidad of jeans mark petrol. wanted mean, the alarma not owing to help of evita the ladronicia here. one witness owing to give descripcion of one sospechoso cu was in the becindario. have all indicacion cu this is trabao of one of the vagamundonan cu is march night only in caya betico croes.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2037 on: October 24, 2009, 10:11:10 PM »

10/15/2009 Awe Mainta Page 30

Papiamentu translation:

diabierne now in corte of husticia have several caso very interesting cu will come fast of huez

16 october 2009 corte of first instancia

08.15 t.b. d.l. uitspraak.

08.30 o.e.k. k. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others y for prepara or promove cu cocaina wordo exporta y/of entrega y/of transporta for of aruba, owing to give one person coin y/of ticket of plane, owing to percura for her person here obtene the cocaina already menciona, owing to prepara y/of owing to let prepara bolitas of cocaina, owing to mantene contactonan cu others tocante traficacion y/of preparacion y/of exportacion of cocaina y owing to give instruccion tocante gulimento of bolitas in the period of 19 of may 2009 till 19 of june 2009. pro form.

08.45 l.r.a.t. owing to.t. is wordo acusa of owing to comete actonan sexual contra one child in the period of first of january 2005 till 31 of december 2007. owing to.t. is wordo acusa also of owing to comete actonan sexual contra one another child in the period of first of january 2005 till 31 of december 2007. alavez owing to.t. is wordo acusa of owing to comete actonan sexual contra one of three child in the period of first of january 2005 till 31 of may 2008. pro form.

09.00 j.a.l.m. m. is wordo acusa of owing to intencionalmente take life of one person on 24 of april 2009, by of at form calmo y dicidido, hinca person here several trip cu one cuchio stiletto at his nek, owing to consecuencia of cual the person owing to abide such damage cu past owing to arrive at fayece.

09.15 owing to.m.b. b. is wordo acusa of, cu the intencion of intencionalmente take life of one person, owing to hinca the person here more trip cu one cuchio at his curpa on 7 of may 2009.

10.15 h.s.l. r.j.p. m.f.p. r.j.p. is wordo acusa of posesion of one arm of candela y/of patronchi in the period of first of january 2009 till 12 of may 2009, without cu had permission for this. also the is wordo acusa of posesion of hennep y of cocaina on 13 of may 2009. l. is wordo acusa of posesion of one arm of candela y/of patronchi in the period of 2 of march 2099 till 12 of may 2009, without cu had permission for this. m.f.p. is wordo acusa of ladronicia, conhuntamente cu one another or others, y of posesion of one arm of candela, without cu had permission for this, among first of january 2009 till 22 of may 2009.

11.45 j.a.o. o. is wordo acusa of, conhuntamente cu one another or others but his only, ladronicia in one cas of one television flatscreen y another pertencianan of one person on 17 of june 2009. also the is wordo acusa of, conhuntamento cu one another or others but his only, ladronicia

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2038 on: October 25, 2009, 12:17:08 AM »

10/16/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 9

Papiamentu translation:

lesley rosaria of 29 year is being busca for police

policeman is buscando sospechoso come across, for envolvimento of much atraco y ladronicia polis owing to haci one apelacion, cu esnan cu see leslie rosaria, for calling police at once. the is being considera one person extremely dangerous y not deal of haci nothing cune, but let for police haci they trabao.

Papiamentu translation:

the is being considera extremely dangerous police is buscando sospechoso lesley rosaria of 29 year, for envolvimento of much atraco y ladronicia

in the ultimo dianan here can see movecion of several police y recherche because; also the helicopter do police bulando in becindario of simeon antonio. yesterday morning esey also was the caso, y we fotografonan was present during the buskeda more late.

owing to achieve drugs y also several celular y another obhetonan procedente of ladronicia because; also one machete. police owing to haci one apelacion, cu esnan cu see lesley rosaria, for calling police at once. the is being con- sidera one person extremely dangerous y not deal of haci nothing cune, but let for police haci they trabao.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2039 on: October 25, 2009, 12:25:01 AM »

10/16/2009 Awe Mainta Front Page & Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

end of week will soluciona asesinato of dot colina-hassell

habitantenan of savaneta owing to arise yesterday very angry, after of did take notice cu ladronnan owing to kiebra y enter in several cas. they're angry end, for of end of week, after of take notice of asesinato of dorothy adele colina-hassell in his own cas. for of instant ey, the reaccionnan is cu habitantenan owing to demanda for help at soluciona the asesinato cruel here y even owing to demanda castigo pisa p’e murderer, without see of what family the is come. the team special cu command policial together cu ministerio publico owing to institui, is work day y night, y they owing to achieve very tip y in they very valioso for soluciona the caso here. pesey self do not exclui cu for end of week now, they're wait for of can soluciona the caso of asesinato here.

Papiamentu translation:

do not exclui cu end of week will soluciona asesinato of dot colina-hassell

habitantenan of savaneta owing to arise yesterday very angry, after of did take notice cu ladronnan owing to kiebra y enter in several cas. they're angry end, for of end of week, after of take notice of asesinato of dorothy adele colina-hassell in his own cas.

for of instant ey, the reaccionnan is cu habitantenan owing to demanda for help at soluciona the asesinato cruel here y even owing to demanda castigo pisa p’e murderer, without see of what family the is come.

the team special cu command policial together cu ministerio publico owing to institui, is work day y night, y they owing to achieve very tip y in they very valioso for soluciona the caso here. pesey self do not exclui cu for end of week now, they're wait for of can soluciona the caso of asesinato here.

awemainta have even informacion, cu had two sospechoso for of first instant. one of they t’e one person that have custumber of busca cuminda serca the difunto. the person here owing to being interroga very pisa self. past owing to become more sospechoso, hour cu the own difunto will owing to tell one acolyte of family, cu the have fright of dicho person, because past owing to cuminsa become aggressive ultimo time, hour cu not only is come for his cuminda, but owing to cuminsa demanda for achieve coin.

but the sospechoso here owing to come is desmenti cu the will owing to comete the acto cruel here.

the of two sospechoso, is one person very conoci in savaneta, y is conoci of is one vagamundo, of surname l. yesterday, the suspicion owing to become more strong, hour cu will owing to achieve pertenencianan of the difunto in his power. the is deteni al instant, for follow cu his interrogacion.

the team of police is buscando the arm, cu cual past owing to kill dorothy adele colina-hassell, cu según we informacion is one martieu, cu the polisnan not owing to achieve dicho arm still. we does not bay in more detayes, but as we owing to cuminsa at tell, is of wait for cu for end of week here, the caso of asesinato of dot colina-hassell will is soluciona.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.