April 26, 2024, 02:47:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389451 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 20, 2007, 03:03:08 PM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 04:53:04 PM »

blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw the picture of me you posted! YEE HAW
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 04:56:01 PM »

well I didn't  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 04:56:11 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
blah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw the picture of me you posted! YEE HAW

you're crafty!!! Very Happy

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2007, 04:56:50 PM »

Posted by Nonesuche in the previous thread:

I did want to post this before I forgot and I do hope Klaas or San are nearby to do the thread change for we're to PAGE 50 !!!!

but in our city just a year ago a teenage girl of 17 took her first ever hit of ecstasy, and died. I'm still looking for the links for it but......the young man who gave it to her was prosecuted for it, a classmate. She had been drinking also if memory serves me correctly. I'll follow up when I find more fact and data...
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2007, 04:57:26 PM »

Rob just out of curiosity, what are the metrics on googling Aruba + murder?

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2007, 04:59:59 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

I'm not Rob, but I was curious too.  This is what I got:  597,000 for aruba+murder. (0.09 seconds)

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2007, 05:02:03 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted by Nonesuche in the previous thread:

I did want to post this before I forgot and I do hope Klaas or San are nearby to do the thread change for we're to PAGE 50 !!!!

but in our city just a year ago a teenage girl of 17 took her first ever hit of ecstasy, and died. I'm still looking for the links for it but......the young man who gave it to her was prosecuted for it, a classmate. She had been drinking also if memory serves me correctly. I'll follow up when I find more fact and data...

well strike that one, it was a mix of cocaine, meth, and ecstasy which I don't think applies here. She was 16 and a classmate provided all the drugs. The toxicologist did state in the court hearing however, that it is impossible to tell which of those three drugs delivered death but the ecstasy was the last one she took - cocaine first, then meth, then ecstasy.

Lord who would ever do such......no one can be that naive even at 16?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2007, 05:02:59 PM »

STANLEY ZANDAAM POINTS TO CORRUPTION INSIDE ALE:

Monday, September 19, 2005

Ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam in his new book KPA-Quo Vadis 2,3
To exculpate the son of Paul vd Sloot, the commissioner and fiscal falsely arrested two ex security guards.

Police command nominations named as the reason of the mistake.

Bon Dia Aruba
9/19/2005

ORANJESTAD – The police corps committed a blunder in the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. According to ex-commissioner Stanley Zaandam, who dedicates attention to the case here and also in his upcoming publication.

According to Zaandam, the nominations - of among others Commissioners Bernardina, Dompig, Hassel and Richardson, along with 34 high-rank 1st class inspectors - which are against the law and hierarchy of the KPA [police corps], have serious consequences for the quality and integrity of work in KPA.

According to Zaandam, none of the high-ranked commissioners has the qualifications nor experience to conduct a judicial investigation.

Police at the top of political list

According to Zaandam, Commissioner Dompig is under the instruction of Minister Rudy Croes, of MEP.

He also states that 20 other policemen were ranked high on a political list. Five others (…) among them Commissioner Hassell, according to Zaandam.

He also claims this is how Commissioner vd Straten was appointed to this case. However, according to Zaandam, this should not be work for a commissioner.

Zaandam continues talking about the blunder under which the 3 youngsters were questioned, which should have been a simple case, but one that resulted in KPA’s biggest blunder, due to the deceitfulness of JvdS, Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, they remained free another 12 days.

Zaandam keeps on saying in his book, two days after 5/29, the body of Natalee H. may have already been found and Cvp [police commissioner] looked the other way to do a favour for Paul vd Sloot (ex of chief staff of Cabinet PG [prosecutor general] J. Zwinkels). To exculpate the son of Paul, the CvP and fiscal chief prosecutor Karen Jansen made the false arrest of two ex-security guards, Jones and John , called this a ‘tactical maneuver’ , and denied them their freedom for another 10 days.

+++

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2007, 05:03:27 PM »

Dern, I got  locked out!

Yes Kermit you are right only the head of Fox news can pull the trigger.

I have been saying since last night that  it wasn't good for Aruba...

but they wanted the ratings.

Ratings=Money
Money=Power

the so-called credible source is dompig.  look at it logically ... last week they used julia's dumbass article and people were upset... so this week they use dompig's stupidass statements.

this morning, and at the lunch time the "experts" were howling that it wasn't true - gretchen carlson emphatically stated that without a body this could not be said. steve doucy stated very emphatically that the three murdered her.
the panel with the exception of the business correspondent was emphatic that it was baloney...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2007, 05:04:24 PM »

None, I wrote a long response to you and lost it in the thread change.  I wrote a second response and closed the window and lost it when I tried to post.  I'm striking out here on an unfamiliar laptop.  I believe someone with a great deal of political power contacted FOX news and wanted BOR to read this on air.  Who has this power?  Oduber?  Rudy Croes?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2007, 05:04:32 PM »

That was the day that—I think, Joe, everyone buried Natalee that day, on June 10
http://Http://kutv.com/topstories/topstories_story_161111313.html

Aru-bay videos uploaded

SOMEBODY KNOWS SOMETHING - LOOK OUT ARUBA
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2007, 05:05:03 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"

I'm not Rob, but I was curious too.  This is what I got:  597,000 for aruba+murder. (0.09 seconds)

This looks like the number Dayhiker got also... I believe this is correct Katysmom.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2007, 05:05:37 PM »

Tacopina is on.

+++

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2007, 05:06:49 PM »

Mrs-

I hope you heard the dogfighting by Vick was called out on the Senate floor today as "barbaric" over and over and over again. CNN has video

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2007, 05:07:29 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Tacopina is on.

I can't watch, I'll lose my lunch, please give us the gist of it

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2007, 05:07:34 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Tacopina is on.

On what?  On drugs?  On laxatives?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2007, 05:08:15 PM »

Taco - says they are getting ready to close case. Lots of other info. But I just grabbed this. I don't to dictations.

Says new story is totally bullshit. No source and calls out source.

+++

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2007, 05:08:39 PM »

Mrs-

I hope you heard the dogfighting by Vick was called out on the Senate floor today as "barbaric" over and over and over again. CNN has video

I saw it on Fox... the only time I will agree with Byrd.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2007, 05:08:44 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Dern, I got  locked out!

Yes Kermit you are right only the head of Fox news can pull the trigger.

I have been saying since last night that  it wasn't good for Aruba...

but they wanted the ratings.

Ratings=Money
Money=Power

the so-called credible source is dompig.  look at it logically ... last week they used julia's dumbass article and people were upset... so this week they use dompig's stupidass statements.

this morning, and at the lunch time the "experts" were howling that it wasn't true - gretchen carlson emphatically stated that without a body this could not be said. steve doucy stated very emphatically that the three murdered her.
the panel with the exception of the business correspondent was emphatic that it was baloney...

Hi Mrs. Red,

I know ratings is a big issue, but I also know from working with these people that - alls you have to do is give them a credible source with some tantalizing information and they'll put them on the air.........

My gut meter is not inclined to lean towards Dompig. Although I know he is a liar and all.

All this information is what scubajap and munzerhof have posted and told to Burroughs in the Vanity Fair article - it was all lies, but those women posted lots more lies for a reason. So one has to ask, why are they trying so hard to get the lie to stick?

I think more is going on then meets the eye is what I'm trying to croak.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.