April 23, 2024, 07:10:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389391 times)
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: July 20, 2007, 07:14:34 PM »

Thanks Easy and None,They are pathetic people(Easy's words)with a lack of maturity(None"s words)That about says it all. Wink

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #121 on: July 20, 2007, 07:15:16 PM »

MEOW  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: July 20, 2007, 07:16:31 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Thanks Easy and None,They are pathetic people(Easy's words)with a lack of maturity(None"s words)That about says it all. Wink

I hope your daughter and her little family have joy and happiness always.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #123 on: July 20, 2007, 07:16:51 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Doctor says the root of this problem resides below the belt!!! OUCH!!!!

call the burn unit!!!

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

FLAME ON!!!

thanks fer the splive Justie!!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: July 20, 2007, 07:18:44 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "oldfart"
ChuckyCootie

lol Oldfart~! and yes.. Dilbert was/is a dentist.

you mean this Doctor?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #125 on: July 20, 2007, 07:20:28 PM »

hey Rob at least Dilbart agrees with Fashionista that it's time to lay off posters kids, I have to grant him that much.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: July 20, 2007, 07:24:25 PM »

Angie..
Damm you are getting  good typing with just the left hand...
And dammed good post...

I'm waiting to see if this is what happens
the Dutch chief of police said that the ALE will soon come out with a statement, which is a kind of prelude to the closing of the case

Why ALE and not the Dutch  issuing the statement for one thing
And I think we all have had this in the back of our minds of happening.

lol oldfart.
well.. waiting here as well to hear what ALE has to say... this BOR and Geraldo is BD to me.. whomever this credible person is.. i would love to see them on tv.. coming from their OWN mouth.. big meow meow is all i can say.  Evil or Very Mad
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: July 20, 2007, 07:25:11 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

I hope your daughter and her little family have joy and happiness always.

I appreciate that None..my grandson is 10 mos. old now and adorable,a very good baby too.He only gets fussy when he gets sleepy,the rest of the time he's all smiles.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: July 20, 2007, 07:27:52 PM »

Has anyone heard if they'll be any more coverage about this tonight?

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: July 20, 2007, 07:28:13 PM »

Quote from: nonesuche
Angie I tried to bring you a little music in the park today, but the animation won't cooperate I think you have to pay to get the good animation? what a racket  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  thanks..
I saw that about paying?  I'll stick to the freebee's   lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: July 20, 2007, 07:30:46 PM »

I don't know about tonight, but Debbie at BFN has this posted:

Geraldo at Large - Fox News - Sat. 07/21/07

Dave is tentatively scheduled to be a guest on Geraldo's show Saturday night.  I will confirm as soon as I hear for sure.

Time:  8:00 PM Eastern
Replay:  12:00 Midnight Eastern
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #131 on: July 20, 2007, 07:30:49 PM »

Angie I give some there credit too, some posters however in small numbers really do push back there at times and try to stop the hatefulness.

If you pick on kids or fathers or mothers, that aren't suspects or criminals, essentially you are a bully IMO

I have been personally attacked about my children,not that I had done anything wrong,,,but my daughter married when she was 6 mos. pregnant and I had wrote about it O/T on RWV,Actually it was a better time for them as they both work and he works away from home alot and another reason was they had the money then to pull it off without much help from me and her in-laws to be.I thought nothing wrong with that..but lol..

Walter made it sound like they had to get married and the baby is now on welfare. NO-she did not not have to marry to have the baby, she still worked right up to til Kayne was born and granny me did/will help her out as much as I can.They married b/c they love each other and the baby is NOT on WELFARE.BTW my daughter was 21 when she had my grandson-geez.

I truly believe that they don't their total fix just slamming Natalee,Beth,Dave and Jug so they go out and pick us the ones that speak of loving our families and take and twist our words into their evil thoughts and post this junk which I think they think they are making themselves look good by it,NOT-just shows them for the idiots they truly are.It still does NOT take away the fact J2K are still the main suspects..sorry for rant and O/T.

My son had a baby 2 1/2 yrs ago and he and the mother are still not married.  AND, I THANK GOD FOR THAT EVERY DAY!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: July 20, 2007, 07:31:30 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Angie..
Damm you are getting  good typing with just the left hand...
And dammed good post...

I'm waiting to see if this is what happens
the Dutch chief of police said that the ALE will soon come out with a statement, which is a kind of prelude to the closing of the case

Why ALE and not the Dutch  issuing the statement for one thing
And I think we all have had this in the back of our minds of happening.

lol oldfart.
well.. waiting here as well to hear what ALE has to say... this BOR and Geraldo is BD to me.. whomever this credible person is.. i would love to see them on tv.. coming from their OWN mouth.. big meow meow is all i can say.  Evil or Very Mad

Can you think of one name that might be considered enormously credible on that side of the fence?  I can't.  Nel down have all shown their true colors.  So, who does that leave?  It doesn't even matter, because no body, no credibility on this issue.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: July 20, 2007, 07:34:00 PM »

Evening monkeys.

Don't y'all think Beth has had to sort of step outside all the stuff that has been said about the case in the past few months? I don't know how she'd make it through the day if she paid any attention to all the crap.

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: July 20, 2007, 07:34:21 PM »

hey Rob at least Dilbart agrees with Fashionista that it's time to lay off posters kids, I have to grant him that much.

Is Dilbart really a dentist?  Does he live in this country?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: July 20, 2007, 07:34:50 PM »

Angie I tried to bring you a little music in the park today, but the animation won't cooperate I think you have to pay to get the good animation? what a racket  Laughing

O/T  
One of my midi's was playing when NoneS posted the playing in the park  pic... ... Iv never been musical   but   the left hand seemed to be doing pretty good at parts of it... and ouf course the Eyes had something to do with it..  
Start the Youtube link  playing and watch the graphic... the video does not matter ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqrGbYGSP68

Ok.. I'm just a little strange at times  Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #136 on: July 20, 2007, 07:35:43 PM »

katysmom that's yet one more good perspective on the situation  Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: July 20, 2007, 07:36:44 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Evening monkeys.

Don't y'all think Beth has had to sort of step outside all the stuff that has been said about the case in the past few months? I don't know how she'd make it through the day if she paid any attention to all the crap.

I sure hope so!  She sure doesn't need to read some of the BS on some message boards.  I would just like to hear from her so we could know she is doing okay.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: July 20, 2007, 07:38:14 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Evening monkeys.

Good evening back at ya! Avatar is  adorable BT, I love it. Btw, a lot of the avs are very nice looking you all. Good to see a lot of familiar nics and hope you are all doing well.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: July 20, 2007, 07:39:47 PM »

Katysmom
Last night you said you knew who I was (Son was coming over for emergency $$'s)   Confused  Confused  NO I am NOT Santa... Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.