April 26, 2024, 03:23:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389463 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #160 on: July 20, 2007, 08:00:31 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
My 90 year old Mom-in-law was just here for a visit. I stayed off the computer most of the time she was here and did not bring up the Natalee Holloway case. She did! She asked me about it, and said she still thinks the 3 boys are responsible for whatever happened to Natalee, and that the father is somehow involved. Rest assured a lot of people care about this case and a lot of people have not and will not forget.

If your mom brought it up ...what did she think ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: July 20, 2007, 08:00:36 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
BT  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing and that's Watauga Lake in TN too  Laughing  Laughing

is that how you spell that lake?  Laughing

Hi Shell !

Hi Very Happy Any chance the site where these darling avatars are from can be posted... on the computer tools topic in lounge??

Done!  Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #162 on: July 20, 2007, 08:01:57 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Angie..
Damm you are getting  good typing with just the left hand...
And dammed good post...

I'm waiting to see if this is what happens
the Dutch chief of police said that the ALE will soon come out with a statement, which is a kind of prelude to the closing of the case

Why ALE and not the Dutch  issuing the statement for one thing
And I think we all have had this in the back of our minds of happening.

lol oldfart.
well.. waiting here as well to hear what ALE has to say... this BOR and Geraldo is BD to me.. whomever this credible person is.. i would love to see them on tv.. coming from their OWN mouth.. big meow meow is all i can say.  Evil or Very Mad

Can you think of one name that might be considered enormously credible on that side of the fence?  I can't.  Nel down have all shown their true colors.  So, who does that leave?  It doesn't even matter, because no body, no credibility on this issue.

nope .. cant think of one Easy..
IMO this person would have shown their face on tv.. big puss is all i can say womever it is.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: July 20, 2007, 08:02:47 PM »

thanks igsigs, I think it's curious too and perhaps depressing as well. But I do know Jkelly had said at one time to have this case closed could possibly be the best avenue. Knowing that makes one wonder if the KPLD has drug their feet deliberately? I guess we all stay tuned......

Shell - thanks for the encouragement, the info is in the lounge now

BT- I hope you're planning to take BTsockmomkey with you to SF? Just imagine the photo opps !!!  Very Happy

Everyone take care !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: July 20, 2007, 08:02:49 PM »

My 90 year old Mom-in-law was just here for a visit. I stayed off the computer most of the time she was here and did not bring up the Natalee Holloway case. She did! She asked me about it, and said she still thinks the 3 boys are responsible for whatever happened to Natalee, and that the father is somehow involved. Rest assured a lot of people care about this case and a lot of people have not and will not forget.

She thinks the 3 boys harmed Natalee, and she thinks the father knows what happened.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: July 20, 2007, 08:03:26 PM »

She thinks the 3 boys harmed Natalee, and she thinks the father knows what happened.

With age comes wisdom  Wink
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: July 20, 2007, 08:03:42 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
BT  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing and that's Watauga Lake in TN too  Laughing  Laughing

Hi Shell !

Hi Very Happy Any chance the site where these darling avatars are from can be posted... on the computer tools topic in lounge??

Done!  Wink

then delete my post on the computer tools thread, geez it must be those pointy shoes you wear that make you run so fast  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: July 20, 2007, 08:04:15 PM »

With age comes wisdom  Wink

and common since  Smile

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: July 20, 2007, 08:05:41 PM »

Hi Shell !

Done!  Wink

then delete my post on the computer tools thread, geez it must be those pointy shoes you wear that make you run so fast  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

No, because you also gave the direct link to Meez which I did not.  Who cares if it's there twice?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: July 20, 2007, 08:06:35 PM »

See Ya NoneS

Rubbernecking ... causes more wrecks ... JMO of course

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: July 20, 2007, 08:07:56 PM »

Quote from: oldfart
Angie...
I sent you the little walking guy again...
I could post it..  BUT...  
Which ever easier for you to be able to snag and not loose again[/quote

I got my email.. it wont save? I looked for it..  Sad  Windows vista sucks sweety some things I can save and add to photobucket and others i can for some reason?  It is really hilarious though!  Wink
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: July 20, 2007, 08:08:12 PM »

Sence not Since   :HeadSlap:

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: July 20, 2007, 08:09:29 PM »

Sence not Since   :HeadSlap:

On last time SENSE

Can we buy an edit/ grammer checker as part on the new set up  Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: July 20, 2007, 08:10:33 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Evening monkeys.

Don't y'all think Beth has had to sort of step outside all the stuff that has been said about the case in the past few months? I don't know how she'd make it through the day if she paid any attention to all the crap.

Good evening back at ya! Avatar is  adorable BT, I love it. Btw, a lot of the avs are very nice looking you all. Good to see a lot of familiar nics and hope you are all doing well.

Hey Shell... good to see you... I am reading to catch up!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: July 20, 2007, 08:11:12 PM »

thanks igsigs, I think it's curious too and perhaps depressing as well. But I do know Jkelly had said at one time to have this case closed could possibly be the best avenue. Knowing that makes one wonder if the KPLD has drug their feet deliberately? I guess we all stay tuned......

BT- I hope you're planning to take BTsockmomkey with you to SF? Just imagine the photo opps !!!  Very Happy

Everyone take care !

Oh, rest assured - I'm taking TWO sock monkeys with me to SF. My friend/coworker keeps saying, "Oh well, I'll never see any of those people out there again."  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: July 20, 2007, 08:12:52 PM »

Quote from: Angiex911dsptchr
Angie...
I sent you the little walking guy again...
I could post it..  BUT...  
Which ever easier for you to be able to snag and not loose again[/quote

I got my email.. it wont save? I looked for it..  Sad  Windows vista sucks sweety some things I can save and add to photobucket and others i can for some reason?  It is really hilarious though!  Wink

I sent you my photo bucket link with the image tags...
can you load it from that... or should I just send/ post the http link to it for you that way you should be able to direct load from it ?

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: July 20, 2007, 08:14:49 PM »

Everyone take care !

Oh, rest assured - I'm taking TWO sock monkeys with me to SF. My friend/coworker keeps saying, "Oh well, I'll never see any of those people out there again."  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

You may want to check with Metro for the best way to get them there..  
Would not want them having to go thru a  "Stuffing" search  Wink

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: July 20, 2007, 08:15:34 PM »

Hey y'all. Look at this picture of me inside my house. I apologize for the shack I live in.  Razz   Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: July 20, 2007, 08:17:12 PM »

Could Jossy's contact that said there will be announcement soon closing the case be the same person that O'Reilly sourced with the overdose-sea disposal conclusion?

In My Opinion
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: July 20, 2007, 08:17:48 PM »

Hey y'all. Look at this picture of me inside my house. I apologize for the shack I live in.  Razz   Laughing

You look kinda taller...for some reason...    Confused

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.