April 24, 2024, 06:30:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389416 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: July 20, 2007, 09:22:09 PM »

Just to let everyone know spoke with those involved in the upcoming TES water search and all moves forward.

Any plans by those that think that can derail the inevitable search are useless. It goes forward bigger and better than ever.

No matter what others "not in the know" say this search is going forward even though some are trying their hardest to prevent it. Those efforts are futile.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: July 20, 2007, 09:22:30 PM »

Would someone please point me to the most updated timeline that we have available?

TY

I Stand With The Girl
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #222 on: July 20, 2007, 09:25:02 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Just to let everyone know spoke with those involved in the upcoming TES water search and all moves forward.

Any plans by those that think that can derail the inevitable search are useless. It goes forward bigger and better than ever.

No matter what others "not in the know" say this search is going forward even though some are trying their hardest to prevent it. Those efforts are futile.

Thanx Red!

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: July 20, 2007, 09:27:47 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Lala's

Had read some of the old Shango.  Did we ever consider Mary Rolled to be moved in a car and perhaps the buoy part to be moved into a boat??

I think I have considered just about every option possible.  I have always assumed that part of Shango referred to Natalee being at a rave party...which would also fit along the lines of her being given drugs or let's say enticed to take drugs and the drugs killed her.  Still doesn't get the 3 perps off the hook, just tells me that someone was instrumental in seeing that she took the drugs.

I think the bartenders fit the bill here, just like Dave said this afternoon... there were "special " bottles.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: July 20, 2007, 09:27:51 PM »

Lala's

Had read some of the old Shango.  Did we ever consider Mary Rolled to be moved in a car and perhaps the buoy part to be moved into a boat??

I think I have considered just about every option possible.  I have always assumed that part of Shango referred to Natalee being at a rave party...which would also fit along the lines of her being given drugs or let's say enticed to take drugs and the drugs killed her.  Still doesn't get the 3 perps off the hook, just tells me that someone was instrumental in seeing that she took the drugs.

I know the Rave stuff.  I'm just trying to see if it correlates with Natalee being taken to one area (?Arashi), then to VDS then another car to somewhere (lorenzos?) and finally a boat.  The maze could be just all the roads to the various locations. Just an opinion. TIA (you too Tibro)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: July 20, 2007, 09:28:22 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
So who wants to be first?  I mean in my book, that is.  Rolling Eyes

Angie and OF have been bad, bad, bad.  Razz

BT    Yes ...  BAD...

Off to the sweet corn festival..
With the gerat weather we are having... they should break some rerords.
(I'll have to look into what they are now)
10+ years ago part of it was like 18,000 ears of corn & 115 kegs of beer in a two day event plus all the other food  Shocked  Shocked

SeeeYaaaByeeeeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: July 20, 2007, 09:28:49 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Lala's

Some weeks ago Sam (I think) posted something from another site where the person had tied the Shango writings into an ocean scenario rather than land.  I would have to dig back to find it if anyone is interested.

I must have missed it, if you get a chance I would love to see it.  Thanks.  Where have you been?  I have missed you a bunch!!

Hi Lala's - will go and fossick in the archives  Laughing  Laughing  
Have been busy with in-laws stuff.  Will email you later.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #227 on: July 20, 2007, 09:30:08 PM »

Thanks for the Good News... we all needed some tonight!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: July 20, 2007, 09:31:02 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
SO now Malkin is reporting in snoop dogg... from Dutch TV??

What is up with that????

I am so behind..   Embarassed
 Do you mean Michelle? The gal with her own blog site?
what is snoop dogg?   Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed
  TY Mrs!

No the one filling in for BOR and the rapper... you know ...

I just didn't think anyone would notice my comment... Shocked

lol . i noticed.. just slow pecking at the keyboard with one finger.
Ok,, I know who you mean now.  Embarassed  Embarassed
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: July 20, 2007, 09:31:48 PM »

From the FP (#21)

The very fact that a very credible source exists that knows what happened means that the person was present when the death occured, and witnessed it. At this point in the investigation, that person’s status morally if not legally has changed from witness to accomplice. A lesser degree of a credible witness would be if he was involved in the disposal of the body and arrived after she died. An even lesser degree of credible would be a person wih such an intimate relationship with the boys as to feel certain that their confidence was well placed and that he wouldn’t betray them, and the witness would have to have reasons unknown to the rest of the world to believe them. In any of these degrees required to meet the definition of a credible, that witness has become a participant to the crime. Bill O’Reilly claims to have a close enough relationship with the source/witness to determine the witness’s credibility, so at this point Bill is now involved in the coverup of the crime. If not, he has defamed Natalee and her family and provided a measure of exhoneration to Joran and the Kalpoe brothers. The credible source/witness must also know all that are involved in disposing of the body, including who furnished the boat and equipment.

Much has been said that she overdosed and the boys were simply with her and their crime was in not reporting the death and in disposing of the body. Well, without professional medical help involved, why would they be so certain that she was dead. Everyday of the world highly trained nurses in medical settings with bright lights and equipment are not able to find a heartbeat or respirations, which are present but too slight to detect. This incident allegely happened at night,the disgnosis was made by an intoxicated grup of teens, with no equipment and no trained people involved. The cause of death being an overdose, faint repirations and pulse would be expected, so there is a huge possibiity that they killed her when they disposed of the body. In fact, absent a qualified statement of death, the authorities should presume she was alive when they disposed of the body.

Mr O’Reilly is clearly out of bounds, defamed Natalee, and is exhonaerating the boys to a degree, simply to unjustly enrich his pockets with profits. He has no credibility and his show should be canceled due to his irresponsible treatment of this story.

Comment by John Reynolds | July 20, 2007, 10:41 am
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: July 20, 2007, 09:33:56 PM »

Red thanks for the good word on the TES upcoming search.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: July 20, 2007, 09:34:43 PM »

GOOD NEWS!

I've just got this gut feeling that something will be found.  Don't want to sound crazy, but I hear something telling me the final chapter is near.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: July 20, 2007, 09:36:28 PM »

Here you go Lala's and Buckeye :

Sam
Monkey Junkey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
I was reading over at BFN and there were 2 post from Jack (blue) about some theory on Shango as well as sayings I copied and brought them here because I found them so interesting.

jack

Re: Simian on Janus.....
« Reply #42 on: Today at 04:12:35 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mary could be a married woman or boat.
The lamb NH
Croes has a wife, as does PVs
A consort can be a son of a queen or husband of the queenof or can be used as a friend
Drax is a destroyer
DNA could be Drugs and Alcohol
Writings done in nautical terminology and Biblical type English
maze can be a safe passageway to anchor or land a boat or ship
bouy toll is a warning
Shivas are body guards,
Babalu is like a host or DJ or court jester (MC type)
Post is in nautical and otherwise: a place of duty, especially like on a ship or military duty. A post can be made into a log book as well.
Rolling movment on the waves usually in a boat of some sort.
Road not paved could easily be to a boat by water on a smaller watercraft. Or a place such as a cave where the road that leads there is
hard to find or comes from a home or business that would allow entrance from their place. (rave cave)
If DRAX scores It could mean there was a death, or the music scored another casualty by ensnaring them into the web. Hopefully it is the later.
The lamb ran bleating The lamb was made a goat. The victim is blamed
There is not an adult Vandersloot there that would be a lamb. We know that
The lamb went back into the fold. She may have made it to what she thought was safety and the VS friends in PD and Security (cromvoits) turned her back over.
Maze When surfing the threads you are in a boat or whatever going through the maze of dangers to get to an anchoring place or if small enough craft, on the beach where possibly another 'hidden from view' entrance to the cave is.
The Great House: in Egypt a pyrimid, in Aruba, possibly the highest point on the island where well may be passageways and large enough to have cars inside. Also there is a term in Aruba for 'the great house' used to indicate the house where those in charge live surrounded by the small houses of those of service or slaves if they are hiding slaves there who serve those of the 'Great house"

There is something there. What? Someday we will know. blue

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: July 20, 2007, 09:37:19 PM »

RED - thank you for the latest update and the confidence builder !!

Buckeye - thank you for bringing John's post to the lively, I would not have wanted to miss that post. His vocation is healthcare so I hope everyone takes the points he made as very qualified regarding the physical aspects and gosh go get 'em John. Yes BOR and Geraldo have now crossed the line into duplicity if they do not reveal the source.

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: July 20, 2007, 09:37:39 PM »

Great news!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: July 20, 2007, 09:38:37 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Spock"
Easywriter wrote earlier:

The article states that the Dutch chief of police said that the ALE will soon come out with a statement, which is a kind of prelude to the closing of the case. In other words, no more direct investigation will follow. It doesn't mean, however, that if and when new tips or revelations come in, that they will not work on them. But, the continuing investigation, as far as we have been able to deduct from his statement, will be over with once the ALE makes its statement, which he promised will happen in the coming days.

Any more about this article and the pending statement that the case is about to be closed Easy?

No, that was just a summary of the actual article.  A public announcement should be made in the next few days.  Some people are very disheartened by this news and now question the true intent of the Dutch investigators.

IMO I read this differently... that the ALE will be out of the investigations (as if they have done that much anyway Rolling Eyes) and all in the Dutch hands??? from now on? and the Dutch are preparing a case?

or Lorenzo is being set up as the sacrificed lamb

or the case is closed by all, including the Dutch? In this case, then wouldn't the files then be able to be released to the family... if this happens soon, it will still be time for Beth's book to be revise. Or maybe they think it has already gone to press so can cut their losses soon.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: July 20, 2007, 09:38:41 PM »

Second posting by Sam - these were in Forum 638 page 17 :

Sam
Monkey Junkey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:54 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
This is the other post from Jack

jack

Re: Simian on Janus.....
« Reply #46 on: Today at 09:03:14 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Aristotle on December 03, 2006, 10:01:02 AM
Yes but the rotten package never came from the Hague. Shango took liberty in mocking Simian for being wrong -- makes you wonder whose side each was on?

Simian is a person. Shango is not and does not care who is wrong or right. According to the rule they go by. Shango was summoned and told it as he could explain in his ageless speech. The person getting the message gave it to someone to "get out." For bothering this being there will be 46 sacrifices. There must be rules that those spiritualists go by to conjure up this being. No doubt according to those rules Shango has to speak and tell the one summoning him what is asked of him. Then the balance to that world has to be put in order. Who the sacrifices or what they will be........good or bad is only a concern to those it happens too. Shango is compelled to speak the truth to the summoner. Shango cannot lie, but because he was disturbed it upset the balance of that world. That is why people do not even need to try to communicate as the Bible warns against it. Those in that religion do communicate at times but a price is paid. They all need to get saved and be protected from all that force and learn the right way. That is all for now on this.

This does sound a bit odd, I suppose, but admit it: This whole case is odd.
Those spiritual beings are bound to where they are for an eternity or until otherwise dealth with by the Father. All that is so far older than we all are that it is impossible for us to see or understand, let alone deal with and control. It is way beyond our earthly control and we have no business dabbling into it. Just read and try to understand what you read, and if you cannot not, do not worry about it as we were not meant to. jack

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #237 on: July 20, 2007, 09:41:24 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
SO now Malkin is reporting in snoop dogg... from Dutch TV??

What is up with that????

I am so behind..   Embarassed
 Do you mean Michelle? The gal with her own blog site?
what is snoop dogg?   Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed
  TY Mrs!

Evening everyone. Angie, i just had to stop in and tell you that is the funniest avatar ever! I keep worrying she is goning to fall LOL

Cool  it dont do the whole dance like it did when i made it.. rofl
 Embarassed  Embarassed  i have fell quite a few times shaking my boo~tay.. not from being drunk or anything.. but from others spilling drinks on the floor and makin it all slippery.  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

RED  TY for the update
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: July 20, 2007, 09:41:59 PM »

This is on the Fox site like it's a FACT. Dumbasses see this and think it's true.

<<<===boilin ovah here!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: July 20, 2007, 09:45:13 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Spock"
Easywriter wrote earlier:

The article states that the Dutch chief of police said that the ALE will soon come out with a statement, which is a kind of prelude to the closing of the case. In other words, no more direct investigation will follow. It doesn't mean, however, that if and when new tips or revelations come in, that they will not work on them. But, the continuing investigation, as far as we have been able to deduct from his statement, will be over with once the ALE makes its statement, which he promised will happen in the coming days.

Any more about this article and the pending statement that the case is about to be closed Easy?

No, that was just a summary of the actual article.  A public announcement should be made in the next few days.  Some people are very disheartened by this news and now question the true intent of the Dutch investigators.

IMO I read this differently... that the ALE will be out of the investigations (as if they have done that much anyway Rolling Eyes) and all in the Dutch hands??? from now on? and the Dutch are preparing a case?

or Lorenzo is being set up as the sacrificed lamb

or the case is closed by all, including the Dutch? In this case, then wouldn't the files then be able to be released to the family... if this happens soon, it will still be time for Beth's book to be revise. Or maybe they think it has already gone to press so can cut their losses soon.

The summary is not from me.  I quoted someone with editorial control of the story.  It was not an opinion piece.  It was a report of what was said at a recent meeting.

I don't much like it and neither do the editors, but that was the story.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.