April 18, 2024, 09:24:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389231 times)
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: July 20, 2007, 11:42:26 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Goin' dark, fast. See yall in the AM you ALL ROCK imo.

Nite Indy. Sweet dreams.

Thanks BT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #361 on: July 20, 2007, 11:43:59 PM »

I guess the one thing I have learned about forums is that you can not let stuff piss you off.

I'm sure I have done my share of pissing people off. And I hope I did more than my share on the hate sites.  Laughing

I have had my battles front and center with some and some battles that have not been seen... but I forgive and forget. I hope you all do that too.

I have let stuff go. There is no erasing the past, but what is the point of having hard feelings toward people that you truly have a common interest with?

Seriously? what's the point?

Tomorrow is another day... is always is.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: July 20, 2007, 11:45:22 PM »

Amen Rob
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: July 20, 2007, 11:46:29 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
I guess the one thing I have learned about forums is that you can not let stuff piss you off.

I'm sure I have done my share of pissing people off. And I hope I did more than my share on the hate sites.  Laughing

I have had my battles front and center with some and some battles that have not been seen... but I forgive and forget. I hope you all do that too.

I have let stuff go. There is no erasing the past, but what is the point of having hard feelings toward people that you truly have a common interest with?

Yep.

I noticed a church sign on my way to work this morning. It said, "He who angers you controls you."

That makes a lot of sense when you think about it.

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #364 on: July 20, 2007, 11:46:35 PM »

Agreed.. great post.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: July 20, 2007, 11:48:55 PM »

Nite monkeys.

I Stand With The Girl
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: July 20, 2007, 11:51:00 PM »

You're right buddy, I get so PO'd sometimes I make myself sick. Today, reading all the BOR BS I had to leave work early just to calm myself down.
Tomorrow is another day - we plug on with one goal in mind - don't let the VanDerSloots get away with the murder of Natalee Holloway.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #367 on: July 20, 2007, 11:51:15 PM »

Have you guys seen pictures of the ships TES will be using on the ocean search? They are close to a football field in length, have underwater remote vehicles, and a helipad. To get all that equipment there and do a 50-100 square miles search could take months and cost millions. I have to ask if the company that is assisting could be there for another reason too. Don't get me wrong, I am all for this search, but this doesn't look like a volunteer effort.

In My Opinion
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: July 20, 2007, 11:51:43 PM »

Night night to all the monkeys heading for the treetops.  
Talk to you again tomorrow

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: July 20, 2007, 11:52:19 PM »

Thanks Klaas-

Robots- if Tim finds Natalee, and I believe he very well might, he will deserve the Congressional Medal of Honor in my opinion. This is a story that has captivated so many for so long.

If you are still here, Justice really means something to you.

You have learned alot about yourself along the way.

As for Tim - it will solidify my belief that God does what God wants and acts in His time and place. Many sometimes forget that Tim lost his daughter Laura. Many have forgotten that very important fact. Out of something so terrible for Tim and his family something so good for so many others has emerged. I believe God did this all.

It will also solidify that Tim is the premier search and rescue person in the western hemisphere if not the world.

God Speed Tim and TES!!!

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: July 20, 2007, 11:53:33 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Have you guys seen pictures of the ships TES will be using on the ocean search? They are close to a football field in length, have underwater remote vehicles, and a helipad. To get all that equipment there and do a 50-100 square miles search could take months and cost millions. I have to ask if the company that is assisting could be there for another reason too. Don't get me wrong, I am all for this search, but this doesn't look like a volunteer effort.

Yep - Red had it all on the front page of SM

Edited to add:  We don't know what search area they are looking at.  Also, I'm sure they probably already have ships in the general vicinity.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: July 20, 2007, 11:54:38 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

Good opportunity to update their oceanographic charts amongst other things.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: July 20, 2007, 11:55:18 PM »

OK, I'm serious, I am going dark now, I'm nodding off, refreshing the page every 10s, time to check out.  BBT
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: July 20, 2007, 11:56:01 PM »

Quote from: "Destiny"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
The email is from Yapperz, but she wants you to see it.  That would the GA one, I think.

Goodby Monkies......I don't post here very often...but I do read often, and sometime I do ask a question...but I guess I'm too much of a newbie to warrent any or few replies.

I've truly enjoyed reading here...I do Pray for Justice in this case....and....FU** ARUBA!!!

I'll try and keep up on the front page.

Best Wishes and Respect to You all.

Destiny

Has anyone ever taken the time to notice that this is being said more and more often?  Seems like we aren't very welcoming anymore... why is that?

Destiny, I do hope you will come back - I liked reading your posts!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: July 20, 2007, 11:56:08 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Agreed.. great post.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: July 20, 2007, 11:56:55 PM »

Nite Indy - Nite BT
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: July 20, 2007, 11:58:35 PM »

Thanks Klaas-

Robots- if Tim finds Natalee, and I believe he very well might, he will deserve the Congressional Medal of Honor in my opinion. This is a story that has captivated so many for so long.

If you are still here, Justice really means something to you.

You have learned alot about yourself along the way.

As for Tim - it will solidify my belief that God does what God wants and acts in His time and place. Many sometimes forget that Tim lost his daughter Laura. Many have forgotten that very important fact. Out of something so terrible for Tim and his family something so good for so many others has emerged. I believe God did this all.

It will also solidify that Tim is the premier search and rescue person in the western hemisphere if not the world.

God Speed Tim and TES!!!

well said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAVO

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: July 21, 2007, 12:00:22 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Destiny"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
The email is from Yapperz, but she wants you to see it.  That would the GA one, I think.

Goodby Monkies......I don't post here very often...but I do read often, and sometime I do ask a question...but I guess I'm too much of a newbie to warrent any or few replies.

I've truly enjoyed reading here...I do Pray for Justice in this case....and....FU** ARUBA!!!

I'll try and keep up on the front page.

Best Wishes and Respect to You all.

Destiny

Has anyone ever taken the time to notice that this is being said more and more often?  Seems like we aren't very welcoming anymore... why is that?

Destiny, I do hope you will come back - I liked reading your posts!!

she is back

well, she better be

Cool

sometimes, i know i sit here and say "YEP" i agree but then i have about 4 things going on at the same time and never post it

but just keep POSTING is what i say

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: July 21, 2007, 12:00:33 AM »

Someone sent me this photo.

Lester 'Ralph' Jones POI Birgfeld case.

Rob, will you please post these in the threads of missing people too?  there are several people who only read over there and I know they would love to see the info!!!  TIA...

not saying it shouldn't be here... but it'd be wayyy cool if you put it there too....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: July 21, 2007, 12:00:44 AM »

Rob - another great post.  Yes, Tim has turned a tragedy into something very positive to assist other families.
Also Natalee's tragedy has been turned into positive by her family and all the monkeys who have spread the word about Aruba and also other missing persons.  A network for good against a very evil part of humanity.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.