April 18, 2024, 09:51:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389234 times)
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: July 21, 2007, 12:01:38 AM »

Yes to Rob and Robots.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Tim would inspire other people, especially young people, to take up search and rescue as their life's work? We need these people.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: July 21, 2007, 12:03:09 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "robots"
the F 16 was a SCAM in aruba  

ever see them use F 16's in the USA while searching for people ???

naw......................SCAM   LOAD  BULLCRAP

State police have used Choppers with heat sensitive cameras around here  for missing people but not 30+ days after the fact...
I want Renho to work a deal with her contacts for some  Youtube  coverage of what they paid for..
Hell for that matter .. the people of Holland / Aruba should be able to see what their money (one way or antother paid for)
Of course National Security related items (Marine base) would be blacked out along with  polution discarges into the ocean etc.

yes, i have been on a chopper looking for people
and i have the HELMET to prove it  Cool

but Aruba has thought from the GET GO that whatever they SAID

they were under the impression that the whole world would just beleive it

most of us spotted the MULTIPLE LIES from the very beginning
 Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #382 on: July 21, 2007, 12:03:23 AM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"

You're right buddy, I get so PO'd sometimes I make myself sick. Today, reading all the BOR BS I had to leave work early just to calm myself down.
Tomorrow is another day - we plug on with one goal in mind - don't let the VanDerSloots get away with the murder of Natalee Holloway.

Indy- I hear you loud and clear and it's the passion that rings so true. A passion for the good over evil. The passion for expanding your horizons and spreading the news that people do care and it's not a dog eat dog world.

It is damm frustrating sometimes and I think most of us see a world devoid of people who make a difference.

I think SM, in only 26 months, has proven that the tide has turned and we can make a difference one person at a time. All that is needed is the desire, the passion, the balls to stand up to the people that say you can not do it.

When you reach your goal, set another one. When the people you help tell you that it means the world to them ... well, then you know you are fulfilling God plan for you and you have something to be proud of.

Our time is limited on this planet. We all only have so much time. I choose to spend mine helping others where and when I can. I hope others will too.

Please do not let people like BOR harm you personally... we don't need you having a heart attack over that non-sense. We need you around for many more good years.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: July 21, 2007, 12:04:14 AM »

Who armed Mrs Red with a pitchfork?   Makes her look wayyyyy too serious to me  Shocked

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: July 21, 2007, 12:04:34 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Destiny,
I know how you feel, I dont say much and when I do I dont always get reply But  that is Ok  Everyone Know I am here for Natalee and her family
and that is what is important... Trust me they love us all the same here..
I find if I really want something answered I direct it RIGHT to Klaas
you will always respond even if she doesnt know the answer right off hand
We have to stick together...  I dont say much as I am so opinionated
I would be band for life  So I be good girl and just read and pray for Natalee

even though I didn't say anything I loved your keeping us updated on Zinna Linnik and all the news..

Can y'all tell I am reading back and everything I say has already been addressed??? Embarassed  Embarassed  once agian, bad bad mrs. red

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: July 21, 2007, 12:05:49 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Destiny,
I know how you feel, I dont say much and when I do I dont always get reply But  that is Ok  Everyone Know I am here for Natalee and her family

even though I didn't say anything I loved your keeping us updated on Zinna Linnik and all the news..

Can y'all tell I am reading back and everything I say has already been addressed??? Embarassed  Embarassed  once agian, bad bad mrs. red

if we report you to RED, do you get in trouble or do you get a free pass ?

LOL

- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: July 21, 2007, 12:08:29 AM »

Destiny,

LOL

With that pitchfork in hand, my money would be on the free pass  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: July 21, 2007, 12:08:41 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "IndyDan"

You're right buddy, I get so PO'd sometimes I make myself sick. Today, reading all the BOR BS I had to leave work early just to calm myself down.
Tomorrow is another day - we plug on with one goal in mind - don't let the VanDerSloots get away with the murder of Natalee Holloway.

Indy- I hear you loud and clear and it's the passion that rings so true. A passion for the good over evil. The passion for expanding your horizons and spreading the news that people do care and it's not a dog eat dog world.

It is damm frustrating sometimes and I think most of us see a world devoid of people who make a difference.

I think SM, in only 26 months, has proven that the tide has turned and we can make a difference one person at a time. All that is needed is the desire, the passion, the balls to stand up to the people that say you can not do it.

When you reach your goal, set another one. When the people you help tell you that it means the world to them ... well, then you know you are fulfilling God plan for you and you have something to be proud of.

Our time is limited on this planet. We all only have so much time. I choose to spend mine helping others where and when I can. I hope others will too.

Please do not let people like BOR harm you personally... we don't need you having a heart attack over that non-sense. We need you around for many more good years.
Great post Rob!
Hello Monkeys!!
Tibro, good to see you here, I was wondering where you were...thought you may have gone on a vacation.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: July 21, 2007, 12:09:28 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Destiny,

LOL

With that pitchfork in hand, my money would be on the free pass  Laughing

yes, me too

im a little skeerrred myself  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: July 21, 2007, 12:10:37 AM »

Hi Elaine - sort of vacation.  Visiting inlaws.

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: July 21, 2007, 12:11:22 AM »

Robots is skeeerd? Shocked  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: July 21, 2007, 12:13:23 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Robots do not like pitchforks, it seems.
Something to do with magnetics I would think.   Wink

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: July 21, 2007, 12:13:53 AM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Have you guys seen pictures of the ships TES will be using on the ocean search? They are close to a football field in length, have underwater remote vehicles, and a helipad. To get all that equipment there and do a 50-100 square miles search could take months and cost millions. I have to ask if the company that is assisting could be there for another reason too. Don't get me wrong, I am all for this search, but this doesn't look like a volunteer effort.

they were posted on the front page... and anything is possible.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: July 21, 2007, 12:14:11 AM »

anyone with a pitchfork is skeeeery

especially a woman  Twisted Evil

i hope tim finds her

- A Horse's Tale
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: July 21, 2007, 12:15:17 AM »

Mrs Red- I think Klaas updated the MP. I don't want you thinking I ignored your post.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: July 21, 2007, 12:15:17 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Robots do not like pitchforks, it seems.
Something to do with magnetics I would think.   Wink
Laughing  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: July 21, 2007, 12:16:26 AM »

Who armed Mrs Red with a pitchfork?   Makes her look wayyyyy too serious to me  Shocked

CBB did that when I told her she needed to start reading the front page... Twisted Evil   I think she still loves me though!! Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: July 21, 2007, 12:18:40 AM »

Mrs Red- I think Klaas updated the MP. I don't want you thinking I ignored your post.

after I said that reading on through I saw that...  I should probably read and not comment till I get to the end... Embarassed  Embarassed

I think that might be how I earned the pitchfork Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

and with Red, free pass??? are you kidding? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I better!!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: July 21, 2007, 12:19:01 AM »

I'm just wondering what  is the  LOOK  (smile / laugh / stern / etc.)   that her left hand is covering up is   Confused

G"nite  to my extended family

SeeeYaaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: July 21, 2007, 12:19:22 AM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
I guess the one thing I have learned about forums is that you can not let stuff piss you off.

I'm sure I have done my share of pissing people off. And I hope I did more than my share on the hate sites.  Laughing

I have had my battles front and center with some and some battles that have not been seen... but I forgive and forget. I hope you all do that too.
I have let stuff go. There is no erasing the past, but what is the point of having hard feelings toward people that you truly have a common interest with?

Seriously? what's the point?

Tomorrow is another day... is always is.

Agreed.. great post.

LOL  Wink    Now you have Angie Cooties kissing my cheek and all..
Charlierat may get jealous..   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.