March 28, 2024, 11:51:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 387333 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2007, 05:24:15 PM »

off to catch some flies
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2007, 05:25:18 PM »

Quote from: "Kermit"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
NONE  did you see charlierat has a new nickname for me?
Angiewithcooties      ROFLMAO  Laughing  Laughing  I was howling.

Isn't cooties a word from childhood? Heh Heh

kiss the frog!

It will get rid of warts!

smoochies to yah froggy  Wink
yeag..i happened to mention that my teen son and step son dont like hugs or a kiss on the cheek.. you know ,,macho teen boys. i said they act like i have cooties.

Smoochies yo you Charlie...now you have cooties too.  Cool
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2007, 05:27:15 PM »

Angie ROFL  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing chuckie has cooties, chuckie has cooties....

I continue to stand with the girl.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2007, 05:27:33 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

while what a creative mind ooooohhhh!!!!!!ahhhhhhh!!!! looks like he missed his real calling as a comedy writer. HaHaHa!

Hi Angie Very Happy

lol  hi rob.. hey i am suppose to pass the one brain cell i used to the next monkey since we all share the same one. any takers?  whos turn is it to use it today?   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2007, 05:28:40 PM »

What constitutes kidnapping in the second degree??? It appears another one with a rap sheet a mile long like a cookie trail to eventual murder appears?

when will it end........

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2007, 05:29:16 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Angie ROFL  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing chuckie has cooties, chuckie has cooties....

Cool

well None.. I hate it that they say that about you and your kids.  Evil or Very Mad
at least  hes leaving you alone...he can pick on me now. i don't care.. its funny!!  thanks for the laugh CharliewithAngiecooties   Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2007, 05:29:40 PM »

Angie I'm crying with laughter now  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing TOUCHE !!!!!!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2007, 05:31:55 PM »

Tourism must not be so rosy as we are being told it is.  Beth has a book coming out that can't look good for Aruba.  They are fearful of what the Dutch are going to have to say about the manner in which they failed to conduct a legitimate investigation.

Ergo, they launch massive offensive to counter and preempt.  They must really be scared of those two things exposing them for the scum they are.

But one thing for sure, even with BOR reading the ridiculous statement, Geraldo trashed that place six ways to Sunday so it did not have the desired effect of exonerating them as they were hoping I am sure.

This is all just making Aruba look worse by the day.

I think certain individuals trying to insinuate themselves in this when they clearly have no business doing so, well, they are just trying to sell their story for money and need to make it opposite from what we have been told.  Otherwise, it isn't really a story, just more of the same.  

Some are lying for money and some to save tourism.

But Joe T could have jumped on the cocaine story and didn't.  He could have said Natalee did cocaine after Joran left her on the beach but he didn't.  Very strange.

Very confusing for Arubans do not behave as normal people do which makes them very hard to read.  They seem to have a very strange and unique little culture and one that I personally do not care for at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2007, 05:31:56 PM »

What constitutes kidnapping in the second degree??? It appears another one with a rap sheet a mile long like a cookie trail to eventual murder appears?

when will it end........

i was laying down earlier watching fox and so saw many awful stories..
esp the lady who put her baby in a microwave.. Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
no wonder i don watch tv often.. sick people.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2007, 05:32:52 PM »

Angie I'm crying with laughter now  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing TOUCHE !!!!!!!

Cool
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2007, 05:33:59 PM »

while what a creative mind ooooohhhh!!!!!!ahhhhhhh!!!! looks like he missed his real calling as a comedy writer. HaHaHa!

Hi Angie Very Happy

lol  hi rob.. hey i am suppose to pass the one brain cell i used to the next monkey since we all share the same one. any takers?  whos turn is it to use it today?   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Not me. But thanks.  I find it easier to understand this aruba crap, pj2k, fob, and ru without a brain.

Hey Angie been thinking about ya. hope all is well.   Oh yeah pass me some cooties.  I can use some new ones!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2007, 05:35:51 PM »

Tacopina is on.

I guess I did conjure up the devil!   Shocked
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2007, 05:36:51 PM »

Quote from: "NM"

Hi Angie Very Happy

Not me. But thanks.  I find it easier to understand this aruba crap, pj2k, fob, and ru without a brain.

Hey Angie been thinking about ya. hope all is well.   Oh yeah pass me some cooties.  I can use some new ones!

hi NM.. passing my cooties to you..  Laughing
i am ok.. still in alot of pain but fingers arnt puffy anymore.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2007, 05:38:52 PM »

Tyler is the one who posted about leaving a child that she thought was sound asleep in the back of the car at a service station when hers were young quite by accident of course.

I believe the two were asleep in the back of a station wagon and when she went in to pay, one went to the rest room without her knowing.  She thought they were both still under the cover fast asleep.  The remaining child quickly alerted her that she had left his brother and she went back immediately and got him.

Big whoop!  I have heard of this happening to others many times and while alarming as it might be, it happens often and to adults as well.  Have friends with a little silver trailer thingy and the husband left the wife in the rest room, same deal.  

It hardly constitutes abandonment when done accidentally as I would think any attorney would know unless he is a total idiot.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2007, 05:39:05 PM »

Cool

well None.. I hate it that they say that about you and your kids.  Evil or Very Mad
at least  hes leaving you alone...he can pick on me now. i don't care.. its funny!!  thanks for the laugh CharliewithAngiecooties   Laughing

Chuck is a cootie

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2007, 05:39:08 PM »

Joe T's appearance transcribed by Heli at RU:
Big Story/John Gibson July 20, 2007 TRANSCRIPT

The Big Story with John Gibson
July 20, 2005

Transcribed from DVD Recording

John Gibson:

Natalee Holloway is the Alabama teen who disappeared in Aruba two years ago. We may not have to wonder any longer. Top law enforcement sources are now telling The O'Reilly Factor that Holloway died of cardiac arrest the night she vanished, after accidentally overdosing on cocaine. The source says Natalee did coke with suspect, Joran van der Sloot and another suspect, one of the Kalpoe brothers. After she overdosed, the three young men panicked and then disposed of her body in the ocean.

Fox's Bill O'Reilly and Geraldo Rivera discussed the controversial theory last night on The Factor.

Father Dave Holloway tells Fox that this cocaine theory is baseless and pure speculation. Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe maintain they had nothing to do with Natalee's disappearance.

Criminal defense attorney, Joe Tacopina is Joran van der Sloot's lawyer and he joins me now. Joe, did Joran throw her body into the water where the sharks could consume it and no one would ever find it?

Joe:

No!! Thank you ( makes motion to get up and leave) I mean, this is crazy. This case will just never die and it's things like this, we've heard so many stories.

We heard that she was in Venezuela in a sex slave operation; we've heard according to the Police Chief that she overdosed on drugs at one point. We heard that she was buried by the lighthouse and they, there were reports that they'd found her body at one point. I mean, this case is larded with these kinds of things and to suggest that this is a credible story, is laughable.

There's no body, John, this is a theory, this is a theory

John Gibson:

This is a source telling O'Reilly, now that's what it is

Joe:

I don't care if it's 20 sources telling O'Reilly. I heard the advisory

Gibson:

How do you know it's wrong?

Joe:

I don't know it's wrong, but I also don't know that a martian didn't come down from a spaceship and

Gibson:

Yeah, but this involves drugs which they were all using down there anyway.

Joe:

There's no evidence, no this involves not drugs, the only evidence from all the evidence put together from Carlos & Charlies is alcohol and plenty of it, but alcohol.

Let me just say this, the Holloway family has denied vigorously that their daughter purchased drugs on that island from this individual who apparently claims to have sold them to her, but putting that aside, there's no evidence. This is, there's not a body John. You can't suggest she had a heart attack without a body. This is just laughable and the reason that source is remaining anonymous is, why doesn't that source come on tv and explain the basis of that opinion.

This kind of stuff is really non-productive and hurtful to both the Holloway family and the van der Sloot family.

Gibson:

The Natalee shocker, even if she OD'd, that's the explanation for her death, is Joran in the clear?

Joe:

Joran's in the clear because he had nothing to do with it. They're about to close that case against him in Aruba. His story has panned out and at this point they've investigated every aspect of this case. Every grain of sand on that island has been turned around.

Putting that aside, where does the body go? Even if the story were plausible (inaudible) non-existent shark pool that's in Aruba? I mean, the body would wash up, a sneaker, some clothes. That is not a plausible story

Gibson:

Bodies disappear in the ocean all the time Joe

Joe:

They searched with every sort of equipment known to man

Gibson:

(inaudible)

Joe:

It is, John this is a theory, she could have drowned too, who's to say but the heart attack, cardiac arrest, I wouldn't mind the theory as a theory saying well maybe she went into the water and drowned, she was drunk she wanted to go swimming and she drowned. To suggest she overdosed on drugs and then had a cardiac arrest, that would get into the autopsy that never occurred. A cardiac arrest and then went away and disappeared into the ocean is really a joke and I can't believe we actually wasted four and a half minutes

Gibson:

Joe is Joran van der Sloots lawyer. Joe, it's always good to see you, thanks.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2007, 05:40:52 PM »

Tylergal is as dedicated a mother as anyone could hope to find. Rattiest man isn't fit to wipe her feet.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: July 20, 2007, 05:41:57 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Tacopina is on.

I guess I did conjure up the devil!   Shocked

But it was too weird, Easy.  He was basically quoting Dave and saying that this statement cannot be made without a body having autopsied, etc.

He compared this one with reports of Natalee living in Venezuela, being sold as a sex slave and all the other wild things we have heard.

He was indirectly castigating BOR for reporting it and saying it cannot be known somebody died of OD without a body to confirm this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: July 20, 2007, 05:45:05 PM »

What bothers me most about this entire event beyond the obvious of BOR quoting a highly credible source without revealing that source which is 100% suspect - is that NOW Aruba has put both Joran and Natalee in the same corner. Both labeled with guilt for her disappearance.

Only one belongs in that corner

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: July 20, 2007, 05:47:08 PM »

I have to agree with Tacopina here, if you are going to go on national tv and allege a young lady overdosed and then name two people whom disposed of her body at sea, you need to name your source, or atleast provide a copy of a case document that supports your conclusion. I know journalists are given alot of freedom, but O'Reilly needs to support his position. On the other hand, it really doesn't matter, Dompig said exactly the same thing a year ago and his source was the investigation itself.

I think what I am trying to say is that I expected better from O'Reilly.

In My Opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.