April 26, 2024, 05:16:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389453 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: July 21, 2007, 12:19:53 AM »

nite old fart!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: July 21, 2007, 12:20:12 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Spock"
Have you guys seen pictures of the ships TES will be using on the ocean search? They are close to a football field in length, have underwater remote vehicles, and a helipad. To get all that equipment there and do a 50-100 square miles search could take months and cost millions. I have to ask if the company that is assisting could be there for another reason too. Don't get me wrong, I am all for this search, but this doesn't look like a volunteer effort.

they were posted on the front page... and anything is possible.
I hope they find her if that is indeed where she is. I still have to wonder at this point if they do find her, will they even prosecute anyone? With all the latest preemptive strikes and fables about how Natalee OD, who will they blame?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: July 21, 2007, 12:21:54 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Who armed Mrs Red with a pitchfork?   Makes her look wayyyyy too serious to me  Shocked

I'm just wondering what  is the  LOOK  (smile / laugh / stern / etc.)   that her left hand is covering up is   Confused

G"nite  to my extended family

SeeeYaaByeee
Take care OF!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: July 21, 2007, 12:22:30 AM »

I wonder if closed case might mean an arrest was made?  someone did confess... something that is actually on our side????

Probably wistful thinking... but I can hope...

Maybe there is fear about Beth's book??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: July 21, 2007, 12:28:24 AM »

I wonder if closed case might mean an arrest was made?  someone did confess... something that is actually on our side????

The possibility of Aruba closing the case doesn't surprise me, they've been talking about closing it forever.  

Wonder if Beth gets all the documents if the case is closed?
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: July 21, 2007, 12:28:27 AM »

I would give anything if someone would confess! What makes me leary about this is when Jossy translated that article, didn't he say that even though they will close the case soon, they can always open it back up IF they get more tips or evidence. That sounded to me like they are saying they do not have any at this time. We all know they could have had plenty of evidence if they really wanted it. I think they are ready to sweep this under the rug if they can...... Robots... I need encouragement!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: July 21, 2007, 12:30:24 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

The possibility of Aruba closing the case doesn't surprise me, they've been talking about closing it forever.  

Wonder if Beth gets all the documents if the case is closed?
I hope she does.
Dugga
Administrator
Scared Monkey

« Reply #407 on: July 21, 2007, 12:31:03 AM »

Hey guys, sorry to interrupt, but I know that a lot of folks come straight to this thread and I didn't want anyone to miss the big news.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=249788#249788

cheers

I'm so stinkin' excited!

Remember - respond in the other thread if you want - I might not see it if you post in this one!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: July 21, 2007, 12:31:36 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

I would give anything if someone would confess! What makes me leary about this is when Jossy translated that article, didn't he say that even though they will close the case soon, they can always open it back up IF they get more tips or evidence. That sounded to me like they are saying they do not have any at this time. We all know they could have had plenty of evidence if they really wanted it. I think they are ready to sweep this under the rug if they can...... Robots... I need encouragement!

it is not over till we say its over  Cool

THE CONSUMER RULES

we could shut down walmart in  1 WEEK if we wanted to
 Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: July 21, 2007, 12:32:54 AM »

Klass didn't John QKelly state at one time that if they close the case they have to release all of the documents?  of course the rules will change because we don't understand their system...

Elaine.. I can always dream but I also think that eventually good wins out... and the only thing from the tacky joe interview that stood out to me is the fact that he said "this case will never go away" and welll, damn aren't they paying me $750 to make it go away??

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: July 21, 2007, 12:35:03 AM »

Dugga....that is exciting ... !!!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: July 21, 2007, 12:36:55 AM »

Klass didn't John QKelly state at one time that if they close the case they have to release all of the documents?  of course the rules will change because we don't understand their system...

Elaine.. I can always dream but I also think that eventually good wins out... and the only thing from the tacky joe interview that stood out to me is the fact that he said "this case will never go away" and welll, damn aren't they paying me $750 to make it go away??

Exactly mrs. red.  Rudy Croes will make sure this doesn't happen.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: July 21, 2007, 12:37:02 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Elaine"

it is not over till we say its over  Cool

THE CONSUMER RULES

we could shut down walmart in  1 WEEK if we wanted to
 Cool
That's right it is not over till we say so! Thanks !!  Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: July 21, 2007, 12:37:42 AM »

Quote from: "Dugga"
Hey guys, sorry to interrupt, but I know that a lot of folks come straight to this thread and I didn't want anyone to miss the big news.

cheers

I'm so stinkin' excited!

Remember - respond in the other thread if you want - I might not see it if you post in this one!

WOO HOO!  Great news!  Isn't this a little ahead of schedule?  WAY COOL!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: July 21, 2007, 12:38:08 AM »

Open to the public?  Shocked What if all the dark siders come in?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #415 on: July 21, 2007, 12:38:15 AM »

cheers

I'm so stinkin' excited!

Dugga, I would like to commend you on all the long hours you have put in to make this site something truly unique and special.

I'm looking forward to the new features and looks. Thanks again.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: July 21, 2007, 12:39:09 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

cheers

I'm so stinkin' excited!

WOO HOO!  Great news!  Isn't this a little ahead of schedule?  WAY COOL!

going to be a wild ride I think!!!  got your banns ready Klaas??? Laughing

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: July 21, 2007, 12:39:57 AM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"

We will boot them out.  Anyone that comes in here and tries to disrupt will be shown the door.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: July 21, 2007, 12:40:01 AM »

they will be shown the same door they were before...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: July 21, 2007, 12:40:07 AM »

Laughing good question
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.