April 24, 2024, 01:12:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389413 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: July 21, 2007, 12:58:06 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
These pictures keep giving us nightmares.
Is that a dead possum on his head?

Razz

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: July 21, 2007, 12:58:13 AM »

we gotta get off this page Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: July 21, 2007, 12:59:36 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
we gotta get off this page Shocked

not this one!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: July 21, 2007, 12:59:42 AM »

Who is that with the American Consulate?  Looks like Dompig but he is gone now.

I wonder what that article says.  I wonder if it says Natalee took an overdose of cocaine and died of a massive heart attack.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
crazybabyborg
« Reply #444 on: July 21, 2007, 01:00:36 AM »

Hi Guys!

Hope everyone is doing GREAT tonight!
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #445 on: July 21, 2007, 01:01:13 AM »

Has been a while since I posted, but I read every day.  Just wanted to say thanks to Red and Dugga for the changes a-comin'.  Sounds really exciting!  Thanks, also, to all our Monkeys here, for the atmosphere, care and concern of all our posters.  I read the prayer thread daily, and include all the monkey requests.   Even though I do not post often, you each have a special place in my life... I feel that I know each of you.  What a blessing to have a group of people with one heart and one purpose to "come home to".  

I am anxiously awaiting the TES search, with daily prayers that they will be successful in returning Natalee to her parents.  

I am coming out of retirement to do some substitute teaching this year, since all the grandkids will be in school.  Say a prayer for me, it's been 30 years since I taught.  I will continue to check in and keep up.  I am here for the duration....when Natalee comes home.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: July 21, 2007, 01:01:37 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
RUDY  Laughing  Laughing

LOL!!

8 days 22 hours 55 minutes 10 seconds remaining
until the all new SCARED MONKEYS launch!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: July 21, 2007, 01:01:55 AM »

Oh, WoW!

Look at the top of the page!  Dugga made us a countdown clock!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: July 21, 2007, 01:02:03 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

I wonder what that article says.  I wonder if it says Natalee took an overdose of cocaine and died of a massive heart attack.  

I thought it looked like Dompig too!  I still think he was the "source".... but I think it's hilarious that Tacky Joe was all bent...

DUGGA that is wayyyyyyyyyy too big, IMO

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: July 21, 2007, 01:03:05 AM »

Quote from: "Destiny"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
The email is from Yapperz, but she wants you to see it.  That would the GA one, I think.

Goodby Monkies......I don't post here very often...but I do read often, and sometime I do ask a question...but I guess I'm too much of a newbie to warrent any or few replies.

I've truly enjoyed reading here...I do Pray for Justice in this case....and....FU** ARUBA!!!

I'll try and keep up on the front page.

Best Wishes and Respect to You all.

Destiny

Destiny, I am still a few pages behind in my reading. I do hope you do not give up on us. We are a Good Bunch. Many times I get posts that do answered, so I think... sometimes true, sometimes not. Sometimes, the answer comes in a day or I have to report and many times, I am the last to post when everyone else is in bed.

So, don't give up. Please stay with us. Sometimes, no one has the answer or the timing of the questions comes with something else distracts or it takes time for one of the Monkeys to bonder what we have asked and get back.

I was here from June or July of 2005. I wanted to have an avatar but was too shy to ask or post and never posted, I think until Katrina in Sept.

The big thing is the caring about Natalee, her family and our Monkeys, so please hang in there.  Love, IBE

Destiny - I'm sorry you feel that way, it's not true that being a newbie warrents few replies.  Most of the time it's because of when a post is made, what is happening at the time.  I see you did post about 1 1/2 hours ago right before Red posting something.  I'm sorry your post was overlooked.  It happens to all of us, me included.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: July 21, 2007, 01:03:28 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hi Guys!

HEy CBB... glad to see you... I drank turkish coffee at dinner so I am all wide awake!!  Did you see BOR or the segment today on FOX??

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: July 21, 2007, 01:03:36 AM »

8 days 22 hours 53 minutes 17 seconds remaining
until the DUTCH spill the BEANS

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: July 21, 2007, 01:04:08 AM »

COOL!  A countdown clock!  

Mrs. Red - I don't think it's too big!  It got my attention!  Laughing
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: July 21, 2007, 01:04:47 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Not *******, but I think it is Peter de Witt???

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: July 21, 2007, 01:05:35 AM »

Quote from: "lexie"
Has been a while since I posted, but I read every day.  Just wanted to say thanks to Red and Dugga for the changes a-comin'.  Sounds really exciting!  Thanks, also, to all our Monkeys here, for the atmosphere, care and concern of all our posters.  I read the prayer thread daily, and include all the monkey requests.   Even though I do not post often, you each have a special place in my life... I feel that I know each of you.  What a blessing to have a group of people with one heart and one purpose to "come home to".  

I am anxiously awaiting the TES search, with daily prayers that they will be successful in returning Natalee to her parents.  

I am coming out of retirement to do some substitute teaching this year, since all the grandkids will be in school.  Say a prayer for me, it's been 30 years since I taught.  I will continue to check in and keep up.  I am here for the duration....when Natalee comes home.

You will do great... kids know instinctive who likes kids and who don't...so I am sure that you will be great and the kids will love you...

and please join us more often (talking)....

crazybabyborg
« Reply #455 on: July 21, 2007, 01:05:44 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hi Guys!

HEy CBB... glad to see you... I drank turkish coffee at dinner so I am all wide awake!!  Did you see BOR or the segment today on FOX??

No! DARN IT! What did I miss this time?  Crying or Very sad
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: July 21, 2007, 01:05:45 AM »

Quote from: "lexie"

{{{Lexie}}} That is great about you doing the substitute teaching, will pray that it goes well for you!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: July 21, 2007, 01:06:04 AM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
RUDY  Laughing  Laughing

LOL!!

8 days 22 hours 55 minutes 10 seconds remaining
until the all new SCARED MONKEYS launch!

that's funny!

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: July 21, 2007, 01:06:19 AM »

Destiny, See, I still mess up. Sorry to get my comments into the quote section Embarassed  Rolling Eyes

Lexie good luck in a month! or so. Once a good teacher always a good teacher.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: July 21, 2007, 01:06:43 AM »

Hi Lexie and CBB!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.