April 26, 2024, 09:29:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389456 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: July 21, 2007, 01:29:42 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Thanks Rob!  Much easier that way!

You're welcome Klaas. Having a blog does make it easy. It's not so big that you can't find what you need but big enough if you set it up right you can do alot with it. Plus Carpe really kicks ass and makes it very very easy for me.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: July 21, 2007, 01:31:01 AM »

did we lose CBB??/

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
crazybabyborg
« Reply #502 on: July 21, 2007, 01:31:13 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hi Lexie and CBB!

Hiya, Klaas!

Anybody know if BOR will repeat tonight?

CBB - click on this link

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290093,00.html

Then click on watch video, then when you get to the video page click on the video " Mystery Deepens" which will be todays show that Dave Holloway was on.

Oh, Thank you, Klaas!

You tell 'em Dave!!!!

I'M ENCOURAGED! Beth said that Deepak got really antsy when the search centered around the ocean, and with this bull story coming out just before TES goes back to search the ocean, I'm more persuaded she's there.
What if there's an all out effort to remove her before Tim gets there!!!  Crying or Very sad
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: July 21, 2007, 01:31:26 AM »

Hi CBB & Lexie,

Also Gerlado was on Fox and Friends this morning then Joe T was on John Gibson's program this afternoon.  Surprisingly Joe T said the story about cocaine was BS and pure speculation that could not be proven without an autopsy.

IBE,

You come on usually too late!  We are all already alseep.  I do look for your posts the next day, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: July 21, 2007, 01:31:46 AM »

I wanted to say Hello to Miss IBE !
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: July 21, 2007, 01:32:30 AM »

I don't think they have the means to move her this time, but I do think they will try and put a lot of obstacles in the way...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #506 on: July 21, 2007, 01:32:56 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Great FRONT PAGE article Red!!!

I saw BOR last night, so the video wasn't news to me.............maddening, but not news  Wink

Did BOR cover it again tonight?

Here are today's videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ThUjKzKPcA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ng1iCwrmxm8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIyCPpl4b8I
This one starts out with Madeleine McCann and then it's Natalee.

Thank you,Rob! You all are such sweeties to help me catch up! {{HUGS}}
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: July 21, 2007, 01:33:27 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
did we lose CBB??/

Prolly watching the videos, MrsR.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: July 21, 2007, 01:34:20 AM »

IBE... I never get to talk to you real time...

So did it stand out to anybody else Tacky Joe's statement about
"this will never go away"... like damn it... I thought I was done by now...

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: July 21, 2007, 01:35:03 AM »

My hope would be that Natalee is in international waters and there is not one thing they can do to waylay the search.  Wouldn't that be wonderful!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #510 on: July 21, 2007, 01:35:06 AM »

that would be funny ANNA... to see them waddling along....
LOL at Anna and Mrs Red, I have this visual now,.... Laughing  Cool
crazybabyborg
« Reply #511 on: July 21, 2007, 01:36:07 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hi CBB & Lexie,

Also Gerlado was on Fox and Friends this morning then Joe T was on John Gibson's program this afternoon.  Surprisingly Joe T said the story about cocaine was BS and pure speculation that could not be proven without an autopsy.

IBE,

You come on usually too late!  We are all already alseep.  I do look for your posts the next day, however.

Hi Anna! Mrs. Red, I agree that obstacles will be in place if Aruba can manage it. Do we know if the Dutch team would be a little more receptive to Tim's efforts? I want Tim to bring a sample of any remains he should find HOME!!! He should turn anything over to the FBI and not leave the forensics to the Dutch alone, and certainly not through the hands of anyone on Aruba!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: July 21, 2007, 01:36:26 AM »

did we lose CBB??/

Embarassed  Embarassed and I do harass her to read the front page! Embarassed  

Can I ask a question?  How many ppl go and read the missing and exploited from off the right hand corner of the front page? Did y'all know Red covers all kinds of stories there?  I know there is a Missing Persons thread but I am talking about the blog/news part....I am just curious...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: July 21, 2007, 01:37:52 AM »

I think that 3 miles offshore consitutes International waters.... and I agree with you CBB - they have to be sure that any evidence comes here.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #514 on: July 21, 2007, 01:37:58 AM »

You know I think who ever put Natalee in the ocean in a fish trap made a big mistake (provided she is found). By placing her in a trap her bones will be contained and found... big mistake and a sign of an amateur. Has Joran's name written all over it ... along with that disgrace of a father.

Well, I got hit the hay...

Good Nite.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #515 on: July 21, 2007, 01:39:09 AM »

did we lose CBB??/

Can I ask a question?  How many ppl go and read the missing and exploited from off the right hand corner of the front page? Did y'all know Red covers all kinds of stories there?  I know there is a Missing Persons thread but I am talking about the blog/news part....I am just curious...

I do, I do!!!!!

But I still come here first before checking the front page..............
I NEVER leave Scared Monkeys before visiting the Front Page anymore.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: July 21, 2007, 01:39:27 AM »

did we lose CBB??/

I go once in awhile, but have gotten so used to the thread on the monkey forum...so I go there much more often.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: July 21, 2007, 01:39:59 AM »

I think that 3 miles offshore consitutes International waters.... and I agree with you CBB - they have to be sure that any evidence comes here.

RU and MF & Charlierat are saying 12 miles
crazybabyborg
« Reply #518 on: July 21, 2007, 01:40:47 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
You know I think who ever put Natalee in the ocean in a fish trap made a big mistake (provided she is found). By placing her in a trap her bones will be contained and found... big mistake and a sign of an amateur. Has Joran's name written all over it ... along with that disgrace of a father.

Well, I got hit the hay...

Good Nite.

Nite Rob! Sleep well!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: July 21, 2007, 01:40:59 AM »

Nite Rob
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.