April 20, 2024, 01:25:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389269 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #540 on: July 21, 2007, 02:02:51 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Nite Klaas!!!

CBB.. too funny...now if they were running and waddling... chasing joran and k2!

Now we just need one of Klaas' dancing Joran pics to put out in front of these guys!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: July 21, 2007, 02:03:12 AM »

Quote from: "lexie"
Hi, Anna, I missed your post earlier.

I am going to call it a night, also.  I did start the thread in the lounge so, hope some of you will add to it.    

I am thinking that the perps thought that Natalee would never be found in the ocean.  Tim Miller seems to be very optimistic about the search, and they certainly have the best equipment available.  Wish I was more optimistic about those responsible being held accountable, but will settle for Natalee's parents to have her returned to them.

Prayers for all Monkeys in need... and especially for Natalee's family and TES.

Nite Lexie... I already read over there and posed some questions...  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: July 21, 2007, 02:04:27 AM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Nite Klaas!!!

CBB.. too funny...now if they were running and waddling... chasing joran and k2!

Now we just need one of Klaas' dancing Joran pics to put out in front of these guys!

how apprapro (sp)... and yes, keystone is the exact phrase I was looking for!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #543 on: July 21, 2007, 02:05:07 AM »

O/T

Did anyone happen to catch a glimpse of Tammy Faye on Larry King? OMG! No matter what you think of her, it was tragic to see!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: July 21, 2007, 02:05:56 AM »

O/T

Did anyone happen to catch a glimpse of Tammy Faye on Larry King? OMG! No matter what you think of her, it was tragic to see!

I didn't... what happened??

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: July 21, 2007, 02:06:33 AM »

Just reading here and there.  Think most everybody is gone for the night.  Remember when Spooky used to come turn off the lights after the Late Nite Crew?  Have always like late hours but the heat is really sapping my energy this time of year.

So will head for the Monkey Bunkey!  Goodnight, all remaining Monkeys.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: July 21, 2007, 02:08:11 AM »

O/T

I did CBB, it was so horribly sad yet she really was so uplifting. I think she is showing such courage and is taking time to ensure others know she appreciates those who care and have been a positive in her life.

I continue to stand with the girl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: July 21, 2007, 02:08:35 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Just reading here and there.  Think most everybody is gone for the night.  Remember when Spooky used to come turn off the lights after the Late Nite Crew?  Have always like late hours but the heat is really sapping my energy this time of year.

So will head for the Monkey Bunkey!  Goodnight, all remaining Monkeys.

Good nite ANNA>. I was just thinking of Spooky earlier.. I do know that school is going well for her- but I do miss her since she doesn't come in as often!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #548 on: July 21, 2007, 02:08:47 AM »

O/T

She's 65 pounds and dying. But she had those lashes and make up on. It was disturbing.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: July 21, 2007, 02:10:19 AM »

O/T

She's 65 pounds and dying. But she had those lashes and make up on. It was disturbing.

Oh, CBB that is sad.... but I guess the make up and lashes are just such a part of her that it would never occur to her not to have it all...

does she have cancer?

crazybabyborg
« Reply #550 on: July 21, 2007, 02:10:42 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
O/T

I did CBB, it was so horribly sad yet she really was so uplifting. I think she is showing such courage and is taking time to ensure others know she appreciates those who care and have been a positive in her life.

Right. And she was still laughing...........

Oh, it just stays with me!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: July 21, 2007, 02:12:28 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Mrs Red- I think Klaas updated the MP. I don't want you thinking I ignored your post.

after I said that reading on through I saw that...  I should probably read and not comment till I get to the end... Embarassed  Embarassed

I think that might be how I earned the pitchfork Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

and with Red, free pass??? are you kidding? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I better!!

Maybe towards Christmastime Klaas or CBB should add some pearls to hang on the pitch fork as a hint to the Red.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #552 on: July 21, 2007, 02:14:11 AM »

O/T

Oh, CBB that is sad.... but I guess the make up and lashes are just such a part of her that it would never occur to her not to have it all...

does she have cancer?

Yes, but I don't know the type. She wasn't in bed or anything. She fought for her breath, and the lashes sort of just "sat" on her, but she was herself in terms of personality. It was so sad, and I think she has finally reached what she has aimed for most of her life. She was inspiring.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: July 21, 2007, 02:15:25 AM »

IBE, that's funny!  The poor Reds...

CBB teasing me about reminding everyone to read the front page... and you reminding Red that I need pearls!

I love you guys!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #554 on: July 21, 2007, 02:16:18 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Mrs Red- I think Klaas updated the MP. I don't want you thinking I ignored your post.

after I said that reading on through I saw that...  I should probably read and not comment till I get to the end... Embarassed  Embarassed

I think that might be how I earned the pitchfork Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

and with Red, free pass??? are you kidding? Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I better!!

Maybe towards Christmastime Klaas or CBB should add some pearls to hang on the pitch fork as a hint to the Red.

You know, Mrs. Red is totally responsible for me receiving a Mikimoto pearl ring for Christmas, so I DO owe her!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #555 on: July 21, 2007, 02:17:08 AM »

CBB,
I am glad then that she was on the show... I know she has been the burnt of many, many jokes but I think with all her faults (and don't we all have them?) she really did want to be inspiring...
I am so glad to hear that she was.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #556 on: July 21, 2007, 02:18:54 AM »

Quote from: crazybabyborg

<<snipped>>>

You know, Mrs. Red is totally responsible for me receiving a Mikimoto pearl ring for Christmas, so I DO owe her!

WOW... how'd I do that?  You can email me if you want to!  I have to visit your neck of the woods between now and October... we should try and have lunch!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #557 on: July 21, 2007, 02:18:54 AM »

Well, I've learned that Red is NOT subtle. I'm getting a sledgehammer out this year!

I was looking at Mikimoto pearl pics to post for Red, and John noticed my browsing. He thought I was wishful thinking and bought me a ring for Christmas! I was totally shocked!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #558 on: July 21, 2007, 02:20:41 AM »

Quote from: mrs. red

<<snipped>>>

WOW... how'd I do that?  You can email me if you want to!  I have to visit your neck of the woods between now and October... we should try and have lunch!

You didn't know that story?????

I rushed here on Christmas day and posted a picture of it, hoping you had gotten some pearls as well!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: July 21, 2007, 02:21:28 AM »

I wanted to post perhaps I started the whole email upset tonight by simply posting I was going to try to send an email to see if I could validate it was John's post for buckeye. I never stop to think someone would post under a family member's name, it just didn't occur to me.
Having met Lala's in person I can tell you she simply isn't an exclusionary person, I know it was never her intent to appear to be promoting cliques either. I pray Dugga and Red will give us PM's back so we can avoid this in the future.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.