April 26, 2024, 10:17:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389467 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: July 21, 2007, 06:59:34 AM »

Holloway Bombshell on Fox & Friends this morning.

Is this sweeps week for cable news?  Something is up with all of this.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #581 on: July 21, 2007, 06:59:59 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
As Robot would say

LOAD ALERT

Neither Geraldo not Bor would consider anyone from the island credible.  Where are the main offices of the Cohen/Pesquera? consulting firm??  NY?? By Fox news??  Guess they must have lost the Aruba contract since Jorge is going to PBeach.  They would have the in to tell BOR the ALE Aruban opinion....or at least the one they were trying to sell.  IMO

Buckeye, I turned in early last night to try and clear my head and read (non-related case) for a bit and just as I closed my book, turned to shut the light off...I said OUTLOUD (lol, I live alone w/ my dog) STEVE COHEN!!!Scared the crap out of my poor little poochy.
I would not be surprised at all, if true.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: July 21, 2007, 07:32:59 AM »

Fox & Friends had nothing new.  Just re-hasing the cocaine/cardiac arrest story.  Former cop said it would be impossible to make that determination without a body and if it is coming from someone with her, then why has it taken so long to come forward.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: July 21, 2007, 07:34:27 AM »

Anyone get any good email lately?   Razz
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: July 21, 2007, 07:48:27 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Easy:  Did you get a good e-mail that you wish to share with us?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: July 21, 2007, 07:58:04 AM »

Natalee Holloway's uncle will join Fox & Friends this hour.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #586 on: July 21, 2007, 07:59:23 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

Easy:  Did you get a good e-mail that you wish to share with us?

Nah, I was reading back over last night's posts, so I was teasing everyone about email.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: July 21, 2007, 08:11:42 AM »

All this Fox stuff reminds me of an old song.

And don't throw the past away
You might need it some rainy day
Dreams can come true again
When ev'ry thing old is new again

This cocaine overdose rumor has been around a long time.  I just don't understand why it suddenly sprouted wings.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: July 21, 2007, 08:18:18 AM »

Paul Reynolds was on and said that the family just wished the investigation would stay focused.  He would like to see the trio charged with obstruction of justice if nothing else.  He would also like to see all the PV's and FBI records.

He was too nice and polite.  I wanted him to say "We are mad as HELL and we're not going to take it anymore!"   Cool
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: July 21, 2007, 08:22:40 AM »

Fox talking about kids on the internet and cyber-bullies.  They are talking about young teenagers, but some of the stuff could be taken directly from some well known forums. lol
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: July 21, 2007, 08:24:19 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Lala's

Had read some of the old Shango.  Did we ever consider Mary Rolled to be moved in a car and perhaps the buoy part to be moved into a boat??

I think I have considered just about every option possible.  I have always assumed that part of Shango referred to Natalee being at a rave party...which would also fit along the lines of her being given drugs or let's say enticed to take drugs and the drugs killed her.  Still doesn't get the 3 perps off the hook, just tells me that someone was instrumental in seeing that she took the drugs.

http://www.hmsf.org/exhibitions-past-crossroads.htm
Past Exhibitions  
At the Crossroads: Afro-Cuban Orisha Arts in MiamiFebruary 23, 2001 to July 8, 2001

At The Crossroads, the first large scale exhibition of its kind, explores the unique art forms and creative processes of the Orisha religion.

This exhibition highlights the work of more than 20 of Miami’s leading Orisha artists and includes altars, ceremonial garments, beadwork, metalwork, woodcarving, herbalism, music, dance and storytelling.

The goal of the exhibition is to provide a forum for the Orisha community of over 100,000 practitioners in Miami to present and interpret its arts to the general public.

There are three guest curators for the exhibition. Ezequiel Torres is a priest of Obatalá and a master craftsman of Afro-Cuban musical instruments including drums. Nelson Mendoza is an active researcher and collector of Orisha artworks. Miguel “Willie” Ramos is well respected nationwide as a priest of Shangó and an Orisha scholar.

According to Ramos, the name “At the Crossroads” is appropriate to the exhibition because “ Miami is the point of encounter between the exiled Cuban community and other immigrant groups in the United States.”

Because Miami is also the center of Orisha worship in the United States, it is integral in spreading the word about the religion. The name “At the Crossroads” also signals the importance of Elegba, the orisha of the crossroads and divine messenger of the gods.

I have posted the following links before, but reviewing them from time to time for Shango' followers is sometimes interesting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shango#Worship_of_Shango

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yor%C3%B9b%C3%A1_mythology

Elders and Members of Ile Osikan
http://members.tripod.com/omo_ileosikan/id11.html
Oba and Babalosha Ilari Oba (Miguel "Willie" Ramos) Oni Shango is mentioned in the above link, as well.

7) Olokun, Ruler of oceans: The fountain of life, also associated with mysterious depths of consciousness. Here I shall make a link with the figure of Neptune from the Celtic pantheon above, again this maybe stretching the symbolism somewhat but there does seem to be some level of correlation. In that case Olokun could be seen as indirectly representing the Queen in our archetypal mandala. Interestingly Shango is almost drowned in the ocean according to one story from the Yoruban tradition, calling to mind the close relationship between the King and Queen in the Universal Mandala. http://www.8foldman.com/part1c.html
AND YES LALA's.....the buoy toll part is obviously transport to the ocean.

more>>>
http://tinyurl.com/2vnvhz (google search list)

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: July 21, 2007, 08:46:43 AM »

What is this all about?:
8 days 15 hours 11 minutes 24 seconds remaining
until the all new SCARED MONKEYS launch! (?)

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: July 21, 2007, 08:50:19 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
What is this all about?:
8 days 15 hours 11 minutes 24 seconds remaining
until the all new SCARED MONKEYS launch! (?)

There is a sticky in the lounge.  Changing to a new system and throwing the doors wide open!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: July 21, 2007, 08:57:01 AM »

I caught Paul Reynolds on FOX this morning, he did a very good job.  Kept his cool, stated the facts, didnt let the latest BS get to him.  He seemed as focused as he has ever been and its obvious the propaganda machine in Aruba is not going to rattle his cage.

Good to see him looking so strong.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: July 21, 2007, 09:02:13 AM »

Cheney is president for a day!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: July 21, 2007, 09:04:10 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

I bet this really just pisses more than a few libs off  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: July 21, 2007, 09:06:17 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "robots"
does anyone KNOW where they put old appliances such as FREEZERS,
refrigerators, washers and dryers on ARUBA ?

is there a landfill that is a temporary location and then they are all shippped out somewhere for recycling ???

thank you

ROBOTS - the METAL HEAD

From the pics we've seen, I'd say they're inside the VDS residence?  Razz

No clue as to where old used up appliances would be. I do remember very early on reading about (probably rumour) the possibility of Natalee being kept temporarily in a freezer in the basement of some hotel...ummmm, where a relative of the Kalpoes once worked?? Deepak had a key...anyone remember this? Most likely bullkaka, so much bullkaka.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: July 21, 2007, 09:08:22 AM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

I bet this really just pisses more than a few libs off  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Yep!  We should let him know that Renfro has blamed him for the disappearance of Natalee.

I don't guess this is O/T because Bush is kind of getting a booty probe today. lol
Linda in MD
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: July 21, 2007, 09:33:23 AM »

The Fox & Friends segment did discuss: 1) it is unknowable that she died from cardio arrest and 2) not knowing whether she was murdered may suggest something other than murder.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: July 21, 2007, 09:39:22 AM »

Reposted from last night.  A verified (by none) family member response.

From the FP (#21)

The very fact that a very credible source exists that knows what happened means that the person was present when the death occured, and witnessed it. At this point in the investigation, that person’s status morally if not legally has changed from witness to accomplice. A lesser degree of a credible witness would be if he was involved in the disposal of the body and arrived after she died. An even lesser degree of credible would be a person wih such an intimate relationship with the boys as to feel certain that their confidence was well placed and that he wouldn’t betray them, and the witness would have to have reasons unknown to the rest of the world to believe them. In any of these degrees required to meet the definition of a credible, that witness has become a participant to the crime. Bill O’Reilly claims to have a close enough relationship with the source/witness to determine the witness’s credibility, so at this point Bill is now involved in the coverup of the crime. If not, he has defamed Natalee and her family and provided a measure of exhoneration to Joran and the Kalpoe brothers. The credible source/witness must also know all that are involved in disposing of the body, including who furnished the boat and equipment.

Much has been said that she overdosed and the boys were simply with her and their crime was in not reporting the death and in disposing of the body. Well, without professional medical help involved, why would they be so certain that she was dead. Everyday of the world highly trained nurses in medical settings with bright lights and equipment are not able to find a heartbeat or respirations, which are present but too slight to detect. This incident allegely happened at night,the disgnosis was made by an intoxicated grup of teens, with no equipment and no trained people involved. The cause of death being an overdose, faint repirations and pulse would be expected, so there is a huge possibiity that they killed her when they disposed of the body. In fact, absent a qualified statement of death, the authorities should presume she was alive when they disposed of the body.

Mr O’Reilly is clearly out of bounds, defamed Natalee, and is exhonaerating the boys to a degree, simply to unjustly enrich his pockets with profits. He has no credibility and his show should be canceled due to his irresponsible treatment of this story.

Comment by John Reynolds | July 20, 2007, 10:41 am
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.