April 26, 2024, 10:03:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389457 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: July 21, 2007, 10:53:02 AM »

Cheney isn't the president anymore.  He didn't even get the chance to pardon anyone.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: July 21, 2007, 10:53:59 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "klaasend"

A few people have asked me what happened and I am too embarrassed to tell the truth on this one. Laughing

Rob - you're lucky it was only your calf that got burnt.  Seriously, I read a warning a couple years ago about this.   Wink

Well, those warning were serious. I had no idea. I don't read labels or instructions...ha ha ha ha !!![/quote]

I read a story of a woman getting ready for a date, using a curling iron, got it stuck in her hair, burned off a chuck of hair and branded the word panasonic on her forhead! Wonder how that date went! Laughing

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: July 21, 2007, 10:54:46 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Cheney isn't the president anymore.  He didn't even get the chance to pardon anyone.

Damn!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: July 21, 2007, 11:00:22 AM »

BUMP for Nut

Quote from: "sharon"
Very good find and potential connection Nut.

I'm finging that potentially he is/was a doctoral student at FIU. I think someone posted that one of our ATA friends living in Ft Lauderdale was also attending FIU?

http://www.fiu.edu/~history/Students.htm

Again -- great find

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: July 21, 2007, 11:02:25 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "NM"
None,
Thank you for verifing John's post.

Nut and Anna,
Thank you for the articles you both posted this AM

And I am thankful and appreciative of all us Monkeys for their work, info, posts.  We keep Natalee and her story alive.

morning!

Mrs. R love your last tagline:
Friends don't let friends go to aruba!

yesterday the bumber sticker, a play of "Virginia is for lovers", popped into my mind
aruba is for a holes

sorry to all for the fowl language.

but it's funny Laughing

how are you this morning??

good. need more coffe though.
up since 6:30, Max Monkey has torn up several boxes, I picked up tons of small pieces, ran into everyone's yard nearby, causing me to talk to several neighbors, staked some tomato plants, washed car. did laundry(his towels), caught up on this thread, played "hose" w/ Max, now I'm soaked.

summary: Max Monkey keeps me very, very busy. soon bringing him to my sister's to play w/ her golden to give me a break!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: July 21, 2007, 11:03:55 AM »

or bomb an ally.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #666 on: July 21, 2007, 11:05:06 AM »

A few people have asked me what happened and I am too embarrassed to tell the truth on this one. Laughing

Rob - you're lucky it was only your calf that got burnt.  Seriously, I read a warning a couple years ago about this.   Wink

Well, those warning were serious. I had no idea. I don't read labels or instructions...ha ha ha ha !!!

I read a story of a woman getting ready for a date, using a curling iron, got it stuck in her hair, burned off a chuck of hair and branded the word panasonic on her forhead! Wonder how that date went! Laughing[/quote]

Laughing .. I know I shouldn't laff... but I can't help it..

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: July 21, 2007, 11:05:44 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
None,
Thank you for verifing John's post.

Nut and Anna,
Thank you for the articles you both posted this AM

And I am thankful and appreciative of all us Monkeys for their work, info, posts.  We keep Natalee and her story alive.

morning!

Mrs. R love your last tagline:
Friends don't let friends go to aruba!

yesterday the bumber sticker, a play of "Virginia is for lovers", popped into my mind
aruba is for a holes

sorry to all for the fowl language.

but it's funny Laughing

how are you this morning??

good. need more coffe though.
up since 6:30, Max Monkey has torn up several boxes, I picked up tons of small pieces, ran into everyone's yard nearby, causing me to talk to several neighbors, staked some tomato plants, washed car. did laundry(his towels), caught up on this thread, played "hose" w/ Max, now I'm soaked.

summary: Max Monkey keeps me very, very busy. soon bringing him to my sister's to play w/ her golden to give me a break!

Well, don't feed him cash!   Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: July 21, 2007, 11:08:12 AM »

So, in 8 days 13 hours we are in for a WILD ride?  It should be interesting. lol
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #669 on: July 21, 2007, 11:08:42 AM »

Whew, NM... I am tired just reading that!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: July 21, 2007, 11:09:08 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Since no one is saying anything, would anyone like to hear about something stupid I did last week? It's kinda funny...

Of course!  Very Happy

Well, tcumom - it seems I have an addiction. I can not ignore it. See I fell asleep with my laptop on my lap and my left leg was crossed over my right knee.

Well, I didn't notice anything wrong until later when I realized my left calf was burnt and blistered from the heat of this Gateway. I never knew this could happen.

I love it  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing .
If you tell the truth, folks will probably think you're kidding around. lol
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #671 on: July 21, 2007, 11:09:29 AM »

So, in 8 days 13 hours we are in for a WILD ride?  It should be interesting. lol

Wild is good... isn't it? Shocked

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: July 21, 2007, 11:10:06 AM »

LOL - should be interresting to say the least!  I need to make sure my fingernails are trimmed short so I can type and inactivate faster, LOL  Laughing
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: July 21, 2007, 11:14:20 AM »

LOL - should be interresting to say the least!  I need to make sure my fingernails are trimmed short so I can type and inactivate faster, LOL  Laughing

Good morning friends.... Very Happy

Had a bit of a slump there when I read that the forum would be open....
thought about all those people that I do not read right now....then I heard that Klass would have pointy toed shoes and short fingernails... Shocked

Feeling much better....!

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: July 21, 2007, 11:14:41 AM »

well we know that no one is faster than you are!!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: July 21, 2007, 11:15:55 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"

Good morning friends.... Very Happy

Had a bit of a slump there when I read that the forum would be open....
thought about all those people that I do not read right now....then I heard that Klass would have pointy toed shoes and short fingernails... Shocked

Feeling much better....!

Morning MeMere!

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: July 21, 2007, 11:16:11 AM »

WOW!  I'm so excited and afraid at the same time.  I guess I just need to trust Dugga, he brought us back the acrchives, afterall.

BTW, G'morning Monkeys
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: July 21, 2007, 11:16:23 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Reposted from last night.  A verified (by none) family member response.

Quote from: "Buckeye"
From the FP (#21)

The very fact that a very credible source exists that knows what happened means that the person was present when the death occured, and witnessed it. At this point in the investigation, that person’s status morally if not legally has changed from witness to accomplice. A lesser degree of a credible witness would be if he was involved in the disposal of the body and arrived after she died. An even lesser degree of credible would be a person wih such an intimate relationship with the boys as to feel certain that their confidence was well placed and that he wouldn’t betray them, and the witness would have to have reasons unknown to the rest of the world to believe them. In any of these degrees required to meet the definition of a credible, that witness has become a participant to the crime. Bill O’Reilly claims to have a close enough relationship with the source/witness to determine the witness’s credibility, so at this point Bill is now involved in the coverup of the crime. If not, he has defamed Natalee and her family and provided a measure of exhoneration to Joran and the Kalpoe brothers. The credible source/witness must also know all that are involved in disposing of the body, including who furnished the boat and equipment.

Much has been said that she overdosed and the boys were simply with her and their crime was in not reporting the death and in disposing of the body. Well, without professional medical help involved, why would they be so certain that she was dead. Everyday of the world highly trained nurses in medical settings with bright lights and equipment are not able to find a heartbeat or respirations, which are present but too slight to detect. This incident allegely happened at night,the disgnosis was made by an intoxicated grup of teens, with no equipment and no trained people involved. The cause of death being an overdose, faint repirations and pulse would be expected, so there is a huge possibiity that they killed her when they disposed of the body. In fact, absent a qualified statement of death, the authorities should presume she was alive when they disposed of the body.

Mr O’Reilly is clearly out of bounds, defamed Natalee, and is exhonaerating the boys to a degree, simply to unjustly enrich his pockets with profits. He has no credibility and his show should be canceled due to his irresponsible treatment of this story.

Comment by John Reynolds | July 20, 2007, 10:41 am

Buckeye - thanks for posting this, very very interesting
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: July 21, 2007, 11:16:39 AM »

Rob, the woman even laughed at herself in her story.

Easy, I've thought of feeding him $1's hoping he could produce $20's!

Mrs. R don't say the say the word tired!

Sharon, thanks for the post on the FIU students. wonder if willie is s----o.

I think my dog has ants in his pants! he sits, he's back up and into something.

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: July 21, 2007, 11:18:17 AM »

Good morning mrs..... Very Happy

I am excited about the new forum....I think we will be able to move about much more quickly....and be able to see the topics without going to
three or four areas....good news, yes.... Very Happy

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.