April 24, 2024, 03:06:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389431 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: July 21, 2007, 12:14:57 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Oh Blah... I have had that happen to us and dang, I hate being in the car when Red is in a rant about it... it's worse than the traffic... Laughing

yeah, my girlfriend was looking for someplace to try and hide cuz she was SURE I was going to jail  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Shocked  Laughing  Laughing  must be a guy thing!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: July 21, 2007, 12:15:13 PM »

Good Morning Monks!!

Still haven't been able to get caught up....I did see BO'R and Geraldo and Dave....but I have not been able to get caught up past there...ANYTHIN new???? .....life gets in the way of my money time Shocked ....I posted in the Lounge and amazing email that many (I am sure) of us got from Terry......with his permission I posted his story....it is certainly worth you time to read it...Terry's story is one that could be any of us....but I wonder if I would have his courage....I would Hope I did....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: July 21, 2007, 12:17:25 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Good Morning Monks!!

Still haven't been able to get caught up....I did see BO'R and Geraldo and Dave....but I have not been able to get caught up past there...ANYTHIN new???? .....life gets in the way of my money time Shocked ....I posted in the Lounge and amazing email that many (I am sure) of us got from Terry......with his permission I posted his story....it is certainly worth you time to read it...Terry's story is one that could be any of us....but I wonder if I would have his courage....I would Hope I did....

\
Good morning SUNNY!  Did you see the counter?  I will read terry's email and thanks for sharing it (with his permission of course)...

you tell real life to back off you need your monkey time Shocked  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: July 21, 2007, 12:18:17 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

I'll be happy when they say "Overdose Lie"
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #724 on: July 21, 2007, 12:20:07 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"
BKy... if there are enough people talking they will Shocked

Well, I love a good Shango dissection. What's new with everyone today? Are we still reeling over the Bill O'Reilly report, or are we over it? It seems to be imploding to me.

well per Rob's post below seems like Fox is getting it a little more... I think with Geraldo having the story on and possibly Dave on it will be pretty busy in here... so just tell everyone you want to tango...

I'm glad Fox is being more fair about it. I saw the report yesterday around noonish, where many of the experts were saying the theory was ridiculous since there's no body and Natalee's not here to defend herself. Geraldo should be good!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: July 21, 2007, 12:20:09 PM »

Good Morning Monks!!

\
Good morning SUNNY!  Did you see the counter?  I will read terry's email and thanks for sharing it (with his permission of course)...

you tell real life to back off you need your monkey time Shocked  Laughing

Hi Mrs. Red!!!  I did I am sooooooo excited!!  I am one of those people who loves to see new and improved anything!!  Terry's email is amazing....And REAL life is almost settling down.....and I will get my monkey time back...and MORE!! Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: July 21, 2007, 12:22:02 PM »

Good Morning Monks!!

Hi Sunny, here is what Joe. T. said on the Big Story yesterday.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=249423#249423
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: July 21, 2007, 12:22:44 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Rob"

I'll be happy when they say "Overdose Lie"

Sorry if this is redundant...but I am still stuck on how in the HELL this 'reliable source' can say Nat died of cardia arrest due to an overdose'?  Reliable my hinny....(I think Lala's might be here or I'd say ASS)    Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #728 on: July 21, 2007, 12:24:52 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
O/T

I’ve been through those colonoscopy things and they did not knock me out.  In fact, I got to watch it on TV.  Shocked

Did this inside of your bunghole look as gross as Katie Couric's?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: July 21, 2007, 12:26:45 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
O/T

I’ve been through those colonoscopy things and they did not knock me out.  In fact, I got to watch it on TV.  Shocked

Did this inside of your bunghole look as gross as Katie Couric's?

No, you didn't go there... Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #730 on: July 21, 2007, 12:27:31 PM »

Google Fyffe and read,Mrs Red.Well known area for strange and unpleasant things,due to ufo's.My PB is the ranter in traffic.She dared a cop to take her in,she was right,but the police are armed.Some of our group don't like dutchies from aruba,some just don't like strangers.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: July 21, 2007, 12:28:07 PM »

Good Morning Monks!!

Thanks San... I still say one of the most interesting comments which may be the only true thing is that "this case won't go away"... uh could part of that be because aruba keeps calling US media trying to cover their sleazy a$$ tracks????

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: July 21, 2007, 12:28:08 PM »

Good Morning Monks!!

thanks San...I had to go take a Tums....I do that BEFORE Y read anything tacojoe says...it helps a bit!!  At least he did say the story is pure fiction!! the rest...is pure lies

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: July 21, 2007, 12:29:18 PM »

I don't look into bungholes and I don't like the sporter.i hope some people in prison give the sporter,an exam or two.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: July 21, 2007, 12:29:44 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Google Fyffe and read,Mrs Red.Well known area for strange and unpleasant things,due to ufo's.My PB is the ranter in traffic.She dared a cop to take her in,she was right,but the police are armed.Some of our group don't like dutchies from aruba,some just don't like strangers.

now I understand... I thought you were saying you were going to help them along, so to speak...glad I was wrong.

taking 80 kids camping?? you are brave!

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: July 21, 2007, 12:31:38 PM »

Why read joet or listen to crap,when we know the truth.I believe Nah died of cardiac arrest,but not because she took drugs.I do believe that to finish her off,they may have given her a massive dose of coke,that's it
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: July 21, 2007, 12:31:42 PM »

Am I the only one that found that one sentence fascinating?  Like he actually thought it would have by now?

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: July 21, 2007, 12:32:26 PM »

Or very stupid,Mrs Red.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: July 21, 2007, 12:33:52 PM »

Am I the only one that found that one sentence fascinating?  Like he actually thought it would have by now?

LOL...no Mrs. Red....I loved it...it proves HE KNOWS it's not going away and wishes to hell it would.....when an ex-police official starts bad rapping the FBI and telling blantant lies....it's not going away.... Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: July 21, 2007, 12:35:05 PM »

LOL...no Mrs. Red....I loved it...it proves HE KNOWS it's not going away and wishes to hell it would.....when an ex-police official starts bad rapping the FBI and telling blantant lies....it's not going away.... Wink

I would think that he would love it... $750 per hour to go on tv isn't bad... getting paid and getting publicity... only an attorney! Rolling Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.