April 20, 2024, 12:41:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389267 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: July 21, 2007, 12:35:25 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Google Fyffe and read,Mrs Red.Well known area for strange and unpleasant things,due to ufo's.My PB is the ranter in traffic.She dared a cop to take her in,she was right,but the police are armed.Some of our group don't like dutchies from aruba,some just don't like strangers.

Why would you think Dutchies would be in Fyffe?  Did you have any in particular in mind for strange and unpleasant things to happen to, Tiger?  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #741 on: July 21, 2007, 12:35:56 PM »

Why read joet or listen to crap,when we know the truth.I believe Nah died of cardiac arrest,but not because she took drugs.I do believe that to finish her off,they may have given her a massive dose of coke,that's it

Do you think it was natural cardiac arrest, or caused by a drug they gave her, or something else? Just curious...it certainly isn't unheard of for a young person to die of a heart attack. Those are the saddest cases.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: July 21, 2007, 12:38:03 PM »

Well,we can hope,can't we.If they show,or the rat,well,,,,,,,
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: July 21, 2007, 12:38:27 PM »

Why read joet or listen to crap,when we know the truth.I believe Nah died of cardiac arrest,but not because she took drugs.I do believe that to finish her off,they may have given her a massive dose of coke,that's it

Or hit her with something.  Guido "Heavy Battery"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: July 21, 2007, 12:38:41 PM »

NEW IMAGE OF LESTER 'RALPH' JONES COURTESY OF GRANDE

6'7" - 6'8" APPEARS TO BE HIS HEIGHT

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: July 21, 2007, 12:40:51 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Google Fyffe and read,Mrs Red.Well known area for strange and unpleasant things,due to ufo's.My PB is the ranter in traffic.She dared a cop to take her in,she was right,but the police are armed.Some of our group don't like dutchies from aruba,some just don't like strangers.

Why would you think Dutchies would be in Fyffe?  Did you have any in particular in mind for strange and unpleasant things to happen to, Tiger?  

hi Anna!! Very Happy

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #746 on: July 21, 2007, 12:40:59 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Lala's

Had read some of the old Shango.  Did we ever consider Mary Rolled to be moved in a car and perhaps the buoy part to be moved into a boat??

I think I have considered just about every option possible.  I have always assumed that part of Shango referred to Natalee being at a rave party...which would also fit along the lines of her being given drugs or let's say enticed to take drugs and the drugs killed her.  Still doesn't get the 3 perps off the hook, just tells me that someone was instrumental in seeing that she took the drugs.

http://www.hmsf.org/exhibitions-past-crossroads.htm
Past Exhibitions  
At the Crossroads: Afro-Cuban Orisha Arts in MiamiFebruary 23, 2001 to July 8, 2001

At The Crossroads, the first large scale exhibition of its kind, explores the unique art forms and creative processes of the Orisha religion.

This exhibition highlights the work of more than 20 of Miami’s leading Orisha artists and includes altars, ceremonial garments, beadwork, metalwork, woodcarving, herbalism, music, dance and storytelling.

The goal of the exhibition is to provide a forum for the Orisha community of over 100,000 practitioners in Miami to present and interpret its arts to the general public.

There are three guest curators for the exhibition. Ezequiel Torres is a priest of Obatalá and a master craftsman of Afro-Cuban musical instruments including drums. Nelson Mendoza is an active researcher and collector of Orisha artworks. Miguel “Willie” Ramos is well respected nationwide as a priest of Shangó and an Orisha scholar.

According to Ramos, the name “At the Crossroads” is appropriate to the exhibition because “ Miami is the point of encounter between the exiled Cuban community and other immigrant groups in the United States.”

Because Miami is also the center of Orisha worship in the United States, it is integral in spreading the word about the religion. The name “At the Crossroads” also signals the importance of Elegba, the orisha of the crossroads and divine messenger of the gods.

I have posted the following links before, but reviewing them from time to time for Shango' followers is sometimes interesting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shango#Worship_of_Shango

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yor%C3%B9b%C3%A1_mythology

Elders and Members of Ile Osikan
http://members.tripod.com/omo_ileosikan/id11.html
Oba and Babalosha Ilari Oba (Miguel "Willie" Ramos) Oni Shango is mentioned in the above link, as well.

7) Olokun, Ruler of oceans: The fountain of life, also associated with mysterious depths of consciousness. Here I shall make a link with the figure of Neptune from the Celtic pantheon above, again this maybe stretching the symbolism somewhat but there does seem to be some level of correlation. In that case Olokun could be seen as indirectly representing the Queen in our archetypal mandala. Interestingly Shango is almost drowned in the ocean according to one story from the Yoruban tradition, calling to mind the close relationship between the King and Queen in the Universal Mandala. http://www.8foldman.com/part1c.html
AND YES LALA's.....the buoy toll part is obviously transport to the ocean.

more>>>
http://tinyurl.com/2vnvhz (google search list)

I will bump myself up, lol. For those interested in Shango. I was wondering when I found this stuff if Willie' may be Shango, although a true longshot...could be anyone on Earth really.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: July 21, 2007, 12:41:12 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

it goes without saying... so I know you posted that in the Missing persons forum on Paige's thread.. didn't you?? Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: July 21, 2007, 12:42:30 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I still can't understand why anyone would want to finish her off. If they gave her drugs and she died by mistake, that's one thing. If she wasn't doing well you'd think they'd try to help her. But I've never understood the heavy battery or premeditated murder listed in the charges. A mistake is one thing, but why premeditation?

I guess I'll just never understand thugs.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: July 21, 2007, 12:44:08 PM »

The Gottenbos are a whole state away so they are not much closer to you in Fyffe than when you are home.  There are several Afrikaner families up here, however.  I would strongly suggest you leave the Dutchies completely alone, Tiger.  You might bite off more than you can chew, especially on their turf.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: July 21, 2007, 12:46:20 PM »

Nut--I would love to talk Shango. Wasn't Shango rumored to have been Robert Benson, the guy from the Harley Dealership who was murdered (of course, that doesn't explain the Florida IP address). Are there any other theories as to his (or her) identity? I want to check into this Willie person when I have a chance.

Wish I could stay and chat...I'm downtown and meeting my husband for lunch now. Back later, monkeys!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: July 21, 2007, 12:47:58 PM »

I had one of those thingies where you see your inside via TV.
I started to watch, then I was rendered unconscious.
In the middle of being unconscius, I woke up fighting.
I sat up, and stated yelling " You guys have to stop this right now becasue you are HURTING me ! "
I got more drugs. ha ha ha ...
I had in done in the hospital as day surgery an anestheiologist was there.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: July 21, 2007, 12:48:46 PM »

I was going back to read and see what's been said and I saw this....

WE NEED to be more aware of everyone who posts on SM....not just the regulars or our favorites  .......often times people post and are NOT responded to and leave....this is really a shame....JMO.....

DESTINY...I hope you read this and come back.....I am sure it's not an intentional snub.........

Goodby Monkies......I don't post here very often...but I do read often, and sometime I do ask a question...but I guess I'm too much of a newbie to warrent any or few replies.

I've truly enjoyed reading here...I do Pray for Justice in this case....and....FU** ARUBA!!!

I'll try and keep up on the front page.

Best Wishes and Respect to You all.

Destiny

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #753 on: July 21, 2007, 12:49:34 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

it goes without saying... so I know you posted that in the Missing persons forum on Paige's thread.. didn't you?? Shocked

yep, you learned me good!!! Laughing

I posted it in two forums, one blog, one MP thread and one Paige Birgfeld thread.

It's alotta postin!!  Razz

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: July 21, 2007, 12:50:14 PM »

I was wondering why it was posted in the Nat thread?  I am an old woman Wink  don't confuse me!   Shocked

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: July 21, 2007, 12:50:59 PM »

I agree Sunny....

bky enjoy your lunch!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: July 21, 2007, 12:51:49 PM »

yep, you learned me good!!! Laughing

I posted it in two forums, one blog, one MP thread and one Paige Birgfeld thread.

It's alotta postin!!  Razz

how do you think I earned the pitchfork Question  Twisted Evil  Laughing

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: July 21, 2007, 12:53:01 PM »

Quote from: "BlueKYGirl"
Quote from: "San"

I still can't understand why anyone would want to finish her off. If they gave her drugs and she died by mistake, that's one thing. If she wasn't doing well you'd think they'd try to help her. But I've never understood the heavy battery or premeditated murder listed in the charges. A mistake is one thing, but why premeditation?

I guess I'll just never understand thugs.

If she survived she could identify everyone involved.  The Drugging/Kidnapping/Rape of a tourist by a group of prominent boys/men.  Their goes any scholarships for Joran and company.  I also believe she could have taken Paulus down.  I am still wondering if Paulus rapped her also.  Imagine the world hearing an American kidnapped and rapped by a Judge and his son at the Judge's house would be quite an eye opener.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: July 21, 2007, 12:54:04 PM »

San, I think Paulus is involved up to his sweaty eyeballs!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: July 21, 2007, 12:54:46 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

The Gottenbos are a whole state away so they are not much closer to you in Fyffe than when you are home.  There are several Afrikaner families up here, however.  I would strongly suggest you leave the Dutchies completely alone, Tiger.  You might bite off more than you can chew, especially on their turf.

I think I know which Dutchies you are threatening in this area, Tiger.  Can't be the Gottenbos as they are on the other side of Atlanta from here, just as far as when you are home.  But we do know who lives very close by, don't we?  Someone Blah likes to call a Dutchie?

Is this like your secret gun threat as well?  Some will take threats better than others, I think you will find.  That strange and unpleasant door can swing both ways, you know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.