April 19, 2024, 06:10:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389256 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: July 21, 2007, 12:56:44 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
San, I think Paulus is involved up to his sweaty eyeballs!!

mrs. red everyone is always saying why go through all of this for 3 young punks.  In my opinion they aren't.  They are doing this to protect Paulus.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: July 21, 2007, 12:57:54 PM »

Well, some people, like me don't go to other threads, so this way they get a little other info on the current cases.

I could just keep the O/T to cats, cats in diapers, cats that steal food, cats that pick locks, cats that survived falls of over 300 feet, cats that that look like dogs, cats that seem to have personalities like people, cats that won't come down outta the tree, cats that have 12 lives, cats that with two heads, cats with five legs, cats that use the can opener, cats that use the terlit, cats that look like raccoons, cats cats cats cats...

this is no way a slamm on cats or the people that love them...it was a parody.. and intended for recreational use only... LOL  Laughing  Laughing

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #762 on: July 21, 2007, 12:58:39 PM »

Well, what I feared would happen with BOR stating Natalee expired from a MASSIVE DOSE of Coke' has happened. The darksiders are now stating they think Natalee was a drug mule and swallowed capsules of Coke to smuggle into the US. I just knew this is what would be coming along the pike after hearing BOR.  Rolling Eyes

I have a question...how is it that Joran has copies of all the 302's and PV's from the MB kids???

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: July 21, 2007, 01:01:01 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Tiger"
Well,we can hope,can't we.If they show,or the rat,well,,,,,,,

The Gottenbos are a whole state away so they are not much closer to you in Fyffe than when you are home.  There are several Afrikaner families up here, however.  I would strongly suggest you leave the Dutchies completely alone, Tiger.  You might bite off more than you can chew, especially on their turf.

I think I know which Dutchies you are threatening in this area, Tiger.  Can't be the Gottenbos as they are on the other side of Atlanta from here, just as far as when you are home.  But we do know who lives very close by, don't we?  Someone Blah likes to call a Dutchie?

Is this like your secret gun threat as well?  Some will take threats better than others, I think you will find.  That strange and unpleasant door can swing both ways, you know.

Am I reading this correctly - is Tiger threatening you?  Shocked
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: July 21, 2007, 01:04:17 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Tim would inspire other people, especially young people, to take up search and rescue as their life's work? We need these people.

Ok...I am waaaay   back...but I have to tell you.....Tim and TES inspired me to take it up and I am not a young people  but you don't have to be.....I haved worked with volunteers of all ages...you must be 18....but other than that....it's easy to do something to help TES....and you can do more than your ever thought you could...and yes this is experience talking Wink (walked throught the dang snake infested woods....and I am scared to death of snakes)

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: July 21, 2007, 01:04:42 PM »

They don't live that far away and no threats.I know where they live.all of them,not so far.I am waiting for justice,but once a pimp,always a pimp.I really don't want any problems,but Oh can i chew,so well,if needed
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: July 21, 2007, 01:06:58 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Well, some people, like me don't go to other threads, so this way they get a little other info on the current cases.

I could just keep the O/T to cats, cats in diapers, cats that steal food, cats that pick locks, cats that survived falls of over 300 feet, cats that that look like dogs, cats that seem to have personalities like people, cats that won't come down outta the tree, cats that have 12 lives, cats that with two heads, cats with five legs, cats that use the can opener, cats that use the terlit, cats that look like raccoons, cats cats cats cats...

this is no way a slamm on cats or the people that love them...it was a parody.. and intended for recreational use only... LOL  Laughing  Laughing

well y'all need to learn there is a big bad site out there... (j.k).... but lots of interesting info... Jerry from Ohio posted great updates on the jesse davis search and things local people were saying ... great source of info i there...

OK...::Climbing off my soapbox:::

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: July 21, 2007, 01:06:58 PM »

Don't know if you guys have been to Boycott Aruba Blogspot today... But Michelle is ripping PB pretty hard. Go Michelle!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: July 21, 2007, 01:07:39 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
San, I think Paulus is involved up to his sweaty eyeballs!!

mrs. red everyone is always saying why go through all of this for 3 young punks.  In my opinion they aren't.  They are doing this to protect Paulus.

exactly paulus and his friends... remember jossy's article about the "elders"

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #769 on: July 21, 2007, 01:08:04 PM »

They don't live that far away and no threats.I know where they live.all of them,not so far.I am waiting for justice,but once a pimp,always a pimp.I really don't want any problems,but Oh can i chew,so well,if needed

May I ask a stupid question Tiger??? Is your space bar broken or is that just the way you type?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: July 21, 2007, 01:11:18 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Well, what I feared would happen with BOR stating Natalee expired from a MASSIVE DOSE of Coke' has happened. The darksiders are now stating they think Natalee was a drug mule and swallowed capsules of Coke to smuggle into the US. I just knew this is what would be coming along the pike after hearing BOR.  Rolling Eyes

I have a question...how is it that Joran has copies of all the 302's and PV's from the MB kids???

well they love to take any little morsel even if it's rancid and make it into a full meal.....of course the meal is full of poison.....what would they do without SM to rag on and their twisted viewsof anyting Natalee or Beth....nothing!  oooopssss they are nothing now...what's less that nothing??

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: July 21, 2007, 01:13:27 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Well,we can hope,can't we.If they show,or the rat,well,,,,,,,

The Gottenbos are a whole state away so they are not much closer to you in Fyffe than when you are home.  There are several Afrikaner families up here, however.  I would strongly suggest you leave the Dutchies completely alone, Tiger.  You might bite off more than you can chew, especially on their turf.

I think I know which Dutchies you are threatening in this area, Tiger.  Can't be the Gottenbos as they are on the other side of Atlanta from here, just as far as when you are home.  But we do know who lives very close by, don't we?  Someone Blah likes to call a Dutchie?

Is this like your secret gun threat as well?  Some will take threats better than others, I think you will find.  That strange and unpleasant door can swing both ways, you know.

Am I reading this correctly - is Tiger threatening you?  Shocked

That's what I'm trying to figure out.  He will be no closer, actually farther from any Gottenbos in that area.  Sure sounds that way to me just asking and advising that would not be a wise move.  Not on his turf and would be very foolish move on the part of any tiger trying to cause unpleasant things to happen to Dutchies in this area.

Not wise move at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: July 21, 2007, 01:13:34 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "Port Valerie"

Wouldn't it be wonderful if Tim would inspire other people, especially young people, to take up search and rescue as their life's work? We need these people.

Ok...I am waaaay   back...but I have to tell you.....Tim and TES inspired me to take it up and I am not a young people  but you don't have to be.....I haved worked with volunteers of all ages...you must be 18....but other than that....it's easy to do something to help TES....and you can do more than your ever thought you could...and yes this is experience talking Wink (walked throught the dang snake infested woods....and I am scared to death of snakes)

and I loved hearing about all of your experiences! Also it isn't just about  the search if one is physically unable there are lots of ways to help.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: July 21, 2007, 01:15:13 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Don't know if you guys have been to Boycott Aruba Blogspot today... But Michelle is ripping PB pretty hard. Go Michelle!!!

who is PB, Paige Birgefeld?

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: July 21, 2007, 01:16:07 PM »

Well,if someone is badly hurt.very badly hurt ,you can't say rough sex,that she wanted.If someone has broken bones,teeth knocked out,you can't say the same.If some importent people were involved,well.I think when they called for help,the pro's finished the job,and I don't think this is the only time.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: July 21, 2007, 01:16:10 PM »

Hey Monkeys ... we never promote vigilante justice. Let's keep that in the hands of law enforcement. We do promote opinions, ideas and the search for the truth and justice when it comes to missing, exploited and those that have been wronged.

Monkeys ... there is a world of news out there on the Natalee case and other crime. Let's keep our eye on the ball.

Let's ask ourselves why so much all of a sudden is coming out of Aruba to smear NH and her family. Let's ask why there has been a concerted effort to try and stop TES from going back to search in Aruba.

There is enough to discuss w/o having to go into threats or perceived threats.

SM is going forward and making some great improvements in the coming weeks to provide greater information in a manner that many will find new, improved and more manageable.

Let's keep our eye on the ball. Wink
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: July 21, 2007, 01:18:28 PM »

I just copied Terry's story of courage. He mentioned stress.
One of my team members got a package from our EAP and one of the items is a cd that can be played while you work using headphones.
It is more than the Nature Sounds cd's available. I borrowed it from her on Thursday and listened to it most of the afternoon. Quitting time, I felt as if some of the tension in my neck and back had lessened. I briefly looked at the insert in the package and the sounds were recorded using ENTRAINMENT. This has an effect on your brain waves. The sounds are non intrusive and it didn't irritate me like some cd's do that I can't listen to and concentrate while I work.
I have looked this up on the google but do not see the particular cd that I was listening to.
I called my EAP Thursday and a package is being Fed Ex'd to me at work.
.. I will do something informative and long in the Monkey Lounge when I get this package and have the reading material that comes with this.
I put the cd in my computer yesterday and felt that the same tension lessened after about one hour.
I also made an appointment for myself with a MSW to address the family issue that is starting up. They will also take my daughter as a client.
All three generations of us are going to need some professional help in how to survive and live our lives while being assaulted by court cases and this vexacius ( spelling is wrong ) litigation. And come out of it being the people we aspire to be.  My tendency is to come out swinging. Daughter is the same. For now I have been good and I have been quiet.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: July 21, 2007, 01:19:01 PM »

I don't own a gun,or a pistol,or a rifle.Don't show up where I am and be abuse or threaten me or my family.That is simple.If I am guarding teens in the woods and bad people show up,I protect.I don't where some of this came from.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: July 21, 2007, 01:21:39 PM »

Quote from: mrs. red
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

and I loved hearing about all of your experiences! Also it isn't just about  the search if one is physically unable there are lots of ways to help.

Yep! Wink

Rest in Peace Caylee

Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: July 21, 2007, 01:22:11 PM »

What is a space bar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.