April 23, 2024, 02:47:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389401 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2007, 06:18:15 PM »

Is any of this going to get coverage tonight?  I think Greta is doing a John Mark Karr replay.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: July 20, 2007, 06:21:29 PM »

Well as much as I cant stand Joe T that has to be the most rational
thing he has said yet

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2007, 06:24:05 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Something sure smells bad..isn't it strange BOR and Geraldo tells this story that most posters from the darkside have been trying to sell us for so long (that Natalee od'd from cocaine/alcohol)?.. now they are saying it's a joke?What's really going on here?

The only reason the "dark side" is saying it's a joke is because O'Reilly's source put Joran right in the middle of it.  If O'Reilly didn't say Joran disposed of her body, they would be jumping for joy.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2007, 06:24:26 PM »

Easywriter wrote earlier:

The article states that the Dutch chief of police said that the ALE will soon come out with a statement, which is a kind of prelude to the closing of the case. In other words, no more direct investigation will follow. It doesn't mean, however, that if and when new tips or revelations come in, that they will not work on them. But, the continuing investigation, as far as we have been able to deduct from his statement, will be over with once the ALE makes its statement, which he promised will happen in the coming days.

Any more about this article and the pending statement that the case is about to be closed Easy?

In My Opinion
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: July 20, 2007, 06:25:52 PM »

Something sure smells bad..isn't it strange BOR and Geraldo tells this story that most posters from the darkside have been trying to sell us for so long (that Natalee od'd from cocaine/alcohol)?.. now they are saying it's a joke?What's really going on here?

They didn't realize the backlash their story would get so now they did an about-face.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: July 20, 2007, 06:26:13 PM »

Monkeys

Angie's arm may be in a sling but the rest seems to move w/o any problems..
then again maybe it is the cooties  Rolling Eyes  causing all the movement Laughing  Laughing

I wonder of JR's rag will print anything on BOR's segment  Shocked  or do thet get FOX in Aruba... ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: July 20, 2007, 06:26:28 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
I was happy to see Klaas' post where MF states the doors are locked and the ALE can't get info out of the KPLD. That is as it should be.

That is great, no? A point that we all should consider amidst the presentation of all these nutty theories. They are not coming from the investigation.

As for MF claiming that SM is Geraldo's source  Arrow    Laughing  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2007, 06:26:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

The only reason the "dark side" is saying it's a joke is because O'Reilly's source put Joran right in the middle of it.  If O'Reilly didn't say Joran disposed of her body, they would be jumping for joy.

I agree with yah Klaas..
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: July 20, 2007, 06:28:54 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Easywriter wrote earlier:

The article states that the Dutch chief of police said that the ALE will soon come out with a statement, which is a kind of prelude to the closing of the case. In other words, no more direct investigation will follow. It doesn't mean, however, that if and when new tips or revelations come in, that they will not work on them. But, the continuing investigation, as far as we have been able to deduct from his statement, will be over with once the ALE makes its statement, which he promised will happen in the coming days.

Any more about this article and the pending statement that the case is about to be closed Easy?

No, that was just a summary of the actual article.  A public announcement should be made in the next few days.  Some people are very disheartened by this news and now question the true intent of the Dutch investigators.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: July 20, 2007, 06:31:49 PM »

Quote from: oldfart
Monkeys

then again maybe it is the cooties  Rolling Eyes  causing all the movement Laughing  Laughing

I wonder of JR's rag will print anything on BOR's segment  Shocked  or do thet get FOX in Aruba... ???[/quote

lol Oldfart.. Wink  
maybe I should make this my new avi? whatcha think?  lol

or maybe this one?  lol

Laughing  Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2007, 06:33:36 PM »

"His story has panned out..."

There are approximately 348 parts of Joran's story that have not panned out. Did Joe T. say this with a straight face?
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2007, 06:34:59 PM »

Quote from: Angiex911dsptchr
Quote from: "oldfart"
Monkeys

I wonder of JR's rag will print anything on BOR's segment  Shocked  or do thet get FOX in Aruba... ???[/quote

lol Oldfart.. Wink  
maybe I should make this my new avi? whatcha think?  lol

or maybe this one?  lol

Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing   who is the dentist... Confused   Dilbart ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2007, 06:44:05 PM »

ChuckyCootie

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2007, 06:45:29 PM »

Translation by Jossy of an article printed today:

OK - this was an English tranlation of a DIARIO article?that Jossy kindly translated for us when Easy asked him to.

I guess I don't understand why folks are not jumping all on this??   IMO...

We've always trusted Jossy's crediility and truthfulness in the past~ so why not now???

Or are folks just ignoring it in hopes it's not true?

I think it would be a good idea to get the following people on the radio with Dana for some help here: ? Thoughts???????

Jossy
Art Wood
Dave Holloway

We need the answers to the following questions????

Clarification from Jossy please

Elaboration from Art Wood on HOW and WHEN our FBI can then go in and do their own investigation? Art told us about ths last yr~ so exactly HOW DOES THIS WORK, and

HOW CAN WE ALL HELP?????????????

From Dave - when they do close this case - and according to the Dutch cop guy DIARIO  talked to that will happen soon - HOW and WHEN does the family get a copy of the ENTIRE case file? ???????????    UGH!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2007, 06:45:50 PM »

ChuckyCootie

Does his inflatable woman know about this?   Shocked
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2007, 06:53:08 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
ChuckyCootie

Does his inflatable woman know about this?   Shocked

Easy, you hush about Siddalee  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2007, 06:53:44 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Translation by Jossy of an article printed today:

OK - this was an English tranlation of a DIARIO article?that Jossy kindly translated for us when Easy asked him to.

I guess I don't understand why folks are not jumping all on this??   IMO...

We've always trusted Jossy's crediility and truthfulness in the past~ so why not now???

Or are folks just ignoring it in hopes it's not true?

I think it would be a good idea to get the following people on the radio with Dana for some help here: ? Thoughts???????

Jossy
Art Wood
Dave Holloway

We need the answers to the following questions????

Clarification from Jossy please

Elaboration from Art Wood on HOW and WHEN our FBI can then go in and do their own investigation? Art told us about ths last yr~ so exactly HOW DOES THIS WORK, and

HOW CAN WE ALL HELP?????????????

From Dave - when they do close this case - and according to the Dutch cop guy DIARIO  talked to that will happen soon - HOW and WHEN does the family get a copy of the ENTIRE case file? ???????????    UGH!

I would like to hear from Beth.  She could talk about any subject she was comfortable with, but I would just like to know that she is doing okay and making it through this hell.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2007, 06:54:11 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

right- they don't give a damm about the sidecar Kalpoes.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2007, 06:55:10 PM »

Angie > It may be true that the case is *closing*, but the promise of a future statement by ALE to that effect is not definitive. IMO

ALE is not in control of the investigation. A statement by the Prosecuter or the KLPD would be of more interest to me.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2007, 06:55:26 PM »

Angie..
Damm you are getting  good typing with just the left hand...
And dammed good post...

I'm waiting to see if this is what happens
the Dutch chief of police said that the ALE will soon come out with a statement, which is a kind of prelude to the closing of the case

Why ALE and not the Dutch  issuing the statement for one thing
And I think we all have had this in the back of our minds of happening.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.