April 24, 2024, 07:45:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389420 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: July 21, 2007, 02:27:37 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Mrs Red- PB is Palm Beach . . . . meaning Florida. Sorry I stepped out for a few minutes.

rob, thanks for the clairification...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: July 21, 2007, 02:34:44 PM »

I'd like to hear more about attempts to stop TES also.  This is starting to sound more like the same old BS dating back to the 1st time they stepped foot on the island and the locals were throwing rocks at them while they were trying to dive.

This stuff is infuriating and needs more attention.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #802 on: July 21, 2007, 02:39:00 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
I'd like to hear more about attempts to stop TES also.  This is starting to sound more like the same old BS dating back to the 1st time they stepped foot on the island and the locals were throwing rocks at them while they were trying to dive.

I agree Blah. Since some info is not a priority for us. I am comfortable knowing that we can not know it now. But I would like to know it at some point. To me this is a very critical issue and demonstrates the repeated effort to screw over Natalee.

I don't think that the drug overdose lies should get any play while this effort to stop TES is not even reported. Again, to me this is the larger issue... actually it's monumental to this case and would convince even those on the fence that there is a cover up.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #803 on: July 21, 2007, 02:44:01 PM »

I hate to guess on an issue as important as the search for Natalee and TES, but it prolly started with the requests for permits being denied all over again. Just like the last time.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #804 on: July 21, 2007, 02:47:38 PM »

I hate to guess on an issue as important as the search for Natalee and TES, but it prolly started with the requests for permits being denied all over again. Just like the last time.

Do they need permits to be in international waters?  How far out do they have to be to not be in Aruba's waters?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: July 21, 2007, 02:48:20 PM »

Red isn't in a place where he can see this so I will attempt an answer and he will clairfy later about the TES stuff...

he just wanted anyone interested to know that well, the search is going full steam ahead... I think that was all he was asked to say... and I don't think in an open format it's wise to expound.  YOu will find out all that can be said when it can be...

but yes, there was an attempt to stop it from happening... could that be the reason for all the news coverage?  hmmm ...why the stories now?    I will ask Red to post something that makes more sense but I tired. Embarassed

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: July 21, 2007, 02:49:39 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Red isn't in a place where he can see this so I will attempt an answer and he will clairfy later about the TES stuff...

he just wanted anyone interested to know that well, the search is going full steam ahead... I think that was all he was asked to say... and I don't think in an open format it's wise to expound.  YOu will find out all that can be said when it can be...

but yes, there was an attempt to stop it from happening... could that be the reason for all the news coverage?  hmmm ...why the stories now?    I will ask Red to post something that makes more sense but I tired. Embarassed

I am tired... and I tried.  Laughing

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: July 21, 2007, 02:51:20 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"

Do they need permits to be in international waters?  How far out do they have to be to not be in Aruba's waters?

I've searched all over for that info and could not find anything.  There was one typical type map they showed the progression from territorial waters to international waters and it was a long way out to sea.  I think they will have to get into the territorial waters of Aruba.

I also want to know who and why someone is trying to interfere with this search.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: July 21, 2007, 02:51:33 PM »

OMG... 3p.m. gotta get chores done!

Carry on Monkeys...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: July 21, 2007, 02:52:57 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

I've searched all over for that info and could not find anything.  There was one typical type map they showed the progression from territorial waters to international waters and it was a long way out to sea.  I think they will have to get into the territorial waters of Aruba.

I also want to know who and why someone is trying to interfere with this search.

I posted a link late last night on the law of International Water, it's a long article but it's completely informative... let me see if I can find it again...

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: July 21, 2007, 02:54:52 PM »

I know absolutely nothing. It would stand to reason that these large ships are contracted by companies or countries.  I think the TES search is a philanthropic offer but not the main reason for the ships.  If this is true and there are already contracts, I believe it will be clear sailing with no blockades.

Example only:

Welcome to the Trans-Caribbean Cable Company Website!

Trans-Caribbean Cable Company ("TCCC") is the management organization for planning, building, operating, and maintaining the Trans-Caribbean Cable Network ("TCCN"). The project was conceived to service the ever-growing Internet, data and voice traffic demands of the Caribbean.  TCCN will offer high-speed undersea fiber-optic cable connectivity from many locations in the Caribbean to Miami, Florida through a combination of segment construction and existing segment upgrades. TCCC envisions that TCCN will become the Caribbean region's common, carrier-neutral platform that will provide the capacity needed to stimulate the growth of the Internet and other telecom services in the region. (Please click on the "Network Plan” navigation button for the planned regional coverage of the network.)

http://www.trans-caribbeancable.com/
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: July 21, 2007, 03:00:50 PM »

http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mlawofsea.html

this has everything about how interantional law works ... very informative... warning... it's long but good!

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: July 21, 2007, 03:01:27 PM »

I really dont think they will be able to search from international waters.  There are different ruels for different bodies of water, locations, etc but I think pretty much the minimun is around 12 miles.  The body of water between Aruba and Venezula is only about 20 miles i think so it would be about half the distance in that area (~10 miles)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: July 21, 2007, 03:10:03 PM »

This is a very simplistic map and does not fit every situation.  The Netherlands are listed as using a 12 nautical mile limit based upon this and that, so it is a good chance Aruba does the same.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #814 on: July 21, 2007, 03:13:02 PM »

this has everything about how interantional law works ... very informative... warning... it's long but good!

That is a long one with a lot of links.  I will have to devote some time to it later.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: July 21, 2007, 03:14:14 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

That is a long one with a lot of links.  I will have to devote some time to it later.

I warned you... LOL, but it's very completely informative...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #816 on: July 21, 2007, 03:14:46 PM »

K.. really going..

see you later!!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #817 on: July 21, 2007, 03:23:18 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Hey Monkeys ... we never promote vigilante justice. Let's keep that in the hands of law enforcement. We do promote opinions, ideas and the search for the truth and justice when it comes to missing, exploited and those that have been wronged.

Monkeys ... there is a world of news out there on the Natalee case and other crime. Let's keep our eye on the ball.

Let's ask ourselves why so much all of a sudden is coming out of Aruba to smear NH and her family. Let's ask why there has been a concerted effort to try and stop TES from going back to search in Aruba.

There is enough to discuss w/o having to go into threats or perceived threats.

SM is going forward and making some great improvements in the coming weeks to provide greater information in a manner that many will find new, improved and more manageable.

Let's keep our eye on the ball. Wink

Red- last night was the first time I have heard you, or anyone, mention this new effort to sabotage TES.

Far be it for me to tell you how to run the site, but is this not a FP post? and I would like more info as to what has been done and what the counter measures are to keep TES on track if you can share this.

I, along with everyone here, knows that this is not new. Dompig did as much as anyone could to prevent Natalee from being found.

I'm not surprised, but would like to have some peace of mind that no matter what happens this time, TES will not be stopped.

again, only if you can share.

Everything is not always meant for public consumption and the issue has already been taken care of. Those that wish to derail search efforts and efforts to discover the truth and NH, should really be careful of what they try to do.

Don't ask for things they might just come true ... and they did.

Pathetic attempts by those with an agenda have only managed to create an even greater and more precision effort to search for Natalee Holloway.

It will eventually be discussed in more detail, but only after all the I's are dotted and the T's are crossed. I would also like to thank those who tried to stop the search as you also most likely allowed us greater access.

More details to come ...
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: July 21, 2007, 03:28:55 PM »

Thank you Red.This what I thought.Joe wants it over,then don't fight the effort to find and return her.Simple.Boycott until then,Bye
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #819 on: July 21, 2007, 03:31:42 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

Blah, some people have nothing better to do with their time than be a nusance. As they say, every one serves a purpose in life. Some are just meant to be bad examples.

Its one thing to have a cause, which is commendable. Its another thing to just be against someone else's cause. If that is what one stands for and rests on then thats pretty pathetic.

Of course there are those that did not want the truth to come out with NH. That has been obvious foe some time by the hurdles and obstruction that has been put forth since the out set.

What is most telling is that since we started covering NH some 2+ years ago, we have posted on and commented on 100's of other missing persons cases. How many have been solved in hours, days and weeks?

However, when it comes to Aruba, all common sense about MP is supposed to be thrown out th window. All lies of suspects are supposed to be forgotten as they were scared. GUILTY PEOPLE USUALLY ARE.

There are so many cases that compare to NH that have been investigated since ... However, when we are obstructed, it makes the outcome and the searching quite a different story.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.