April 26, 2024, 03:26:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389464 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: July 21, 2007, 03:34:56 PM »

Quote from: "Red"

Everything is not always meant for public consumption and the issue has already been taken care of. Those that wish to derail search efforts and efforts to discover the truth and NH, should really be careful of what they try to do.

Don't ask for things they might just come true ... and they did.

Pathetic attempts by those with an agenda have only managed to create an even greater and more precision effort to search for Natalee Holloway.

It will eventually be discussed in more detail, but only after all the I's are dotted and the T's are crossed. I would also like to thank those who tried to stop the search as you also most likely allowed us greater access.

More details to come ...

this sounds good.  Sounds like someone really stuck it to these jerks and I could probably guess who the jerks are.  Tim Miller will bring Natalee home and then I hope he knocks Dompig and the others  right on their ass.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: July 21, 2007, 03:36:19 PM »

Yes,it makes sense,what You Say Red.I agree,Keep up the good work.I just read the last chapter of Harry Potter,and I won't tell,either.Innocent people don't flee and hide that way,for no reason.Joe is a criminal lawyer,not civil,why is so involved,besides money.They are guilty/I never thought of paulus sweating because of withdrawel from cocaine,hmm
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: July 21, 2007, 03:43:47 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Quote from: "blah"
I'd like to hear more about attempts to stop TES also.  This is starting to sound more like the same old BS dating back to the 1st time they stepped foot on the island and the locals were throwing rocks at them while they were trying to dive.

This stuff is infuriating and needs more attention.

Blah, some people have nothing better to do with their time than be a nusance. As they say, every one serves a purpose in life. Some are just meant to be bad examples.

Its one thing to have a cause, which is commendable. Its another thing to just be against someone else's cause. If that is what one stands for and rests on then thats pretty pathetic.

Of course there are those that did not want the truth to come out with NH. That has been obvious foe some time by the hurdles and obstruction that has been put forth since the out set.

What is most telling is that since we started covering NH some 2+ years ago, we have posted on and commented on 100's of other missing persons cases. How many have been solved in hours, days and weeks?

However, when it comes to Aruba, all common sense about MP is supposed to be thrown out th window. All lies of suspects are supposed to be forgotten as they were scared. GUILTY PEOPLE USUALLY ARE.

There are so many cases that compare to NH that have been investigated since ... However, when we are obstructed, it makes the outcome and the searching quite a different story.

Exactly Red.  Joe T. has stated this numerous times on TV that Joran was a 17 year old boy and he was scared so were are suppose to forget what he did and all would be forgiven.  That doesn't work in my book.  You do the crime you do the time.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: July 21, 2007, 03:45:32 PM »

I think they have a real good chance of finding something.  How long do most think the search will last?  Or how much area can be covered in a day?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: July 21, 2007, 03:46:50 PM »

Quote from: "Tiger"
Yes,it makes sense,what You Say Red.I agree,Keep up the good work.I just read the last chapter of Harry Potter,and I won't tell,either.Innocent people don't flee and hide that way,for no reason.Joe is a criminal lawyer,not civil,why is so involved,besides money.They are guilty/I never thought of paulus sweating because of withdrawel from cocaine,hmm

You have to tell me what happens at the end of the book Tiger. Laughing

I have always wondered about Paulus being a coke head.  He was out with sonny boy that night and they were hitting the town together.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #825 on: July 21, 2007, 03:50:15 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I think they have a real good chance of finding something.  How long do most think the search will last?  Or how much area can be covered in a day?

I read that it takes 2-3 days to search 1 square mile, it could take several months to scan 50-100 square miles. It's a huge task.

In My Opinion
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: July 21, 2007, 03:51:09 PM »

San,you can email me.I will tell then.Klass has it.I wonder if there is much meth,ice or other drugs in this area.I wonder how many others they will find,like Jimmy Hoffa,or whomever
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: July 21, 2007, 03:55:07 PM »

San,you can email me.I will tell then.Klass has it.I wonder if there is much meth,ice or other drugs in this area.I wonder how many others they will find,like Jimmy Hoffa,or whomever

I will ask klaas for your address in a little bit Tiger.  She is busy at the moment with work.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: July 21, 2007, 03:55:08 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

I read that it takes 2-3 days to search 1 square mile, it could take several months to scan 50-100 square miles. It's a huge task.

I'm sure it is a very huge task.  Will they troll over the area and look for sonar pings then drop the heavy equipment?  The only thing similar I have seen was a documentary on a search for a sunken ship.  They would locate areas of interest from the surface, mark it and then begin the deep water search.
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: July 21, 2007, 03:56:43 PM »

I will be waiting.,San.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: July 21, 2007, 03:58:58 PM »

That's what I am thinking!  They might find a whole population of former politicians in that water!  Shocked
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: July 21, 2007, 04:00:37 PM »

That's what I am thinking!  They might find a whole population of former politicians in that water!  Shocked

maybe thats why they have been trying so hard to stop the search - could be a whole graveyard down there  Shocked
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #832 on: July 21, 2007, 04:09:53 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"

I'm sure it is a very huge task.  Will they troll over the area and look for sonar pings then drop the heavy equipment?  The only thing similar I have seen was a documentary on a search for a sunken ship.  They would locate areas of interest from the surface, mark it and then begin the deep water search.

There is also commercial fishing in the area, so I expect the bottom is cluttered with old fish nets, buoys, and traps.

In My Opinion
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: July 21, 2007, 04:13:09 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "Rob"
I hate to guess on an issue as important as the search for Natalee and TES, but it prolly started with the requests for permits being denied all over again. Just like the last time.

Do they need permits to be in international waters?  How far out do they have to be to not be in Aruba's waters?

So if TES accidently drifts into Aruban waters, what Aruba gonna do, send out it's navy   Laughing  Laughing

Aruban navy = Dennis Jacobs in a huge innertube!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: July 21, 2007, 04:17:50 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
I hate to guess on an issue as important as the search for Natalee and TES, but it prolly started with the requests for permits being denied all over again. Just like the last time.

Do they need permits to be in international waters?  How far out do they have to be to not be in Aruba's waters?

So if TES accidently drifts into Aruban waters, what Aruba gonna do, send out it's navy   Laughing  Laughing

I would love to see what Aruba thinks they are going to do if this happens.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: July 21, 2007, 04:21:24 PM »

Quote from: "San"

they would throw rocks and acuse Tim of killing a turtle  Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: July 21, 2007, 04:29:10 PM »

OMG remember when they did that.  They were doing anything to stop Tim.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: July 21, 2007, 04:31:04 PM »

Yeah, they don't give a damn about dogs, donkeys, or American tourist, but you better not mess with a turtle egg!
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: July 21, 2007, 04:35:18 PM »

Man those Harry Potter people are really in to that stuff!  Why can't they act normal like the Rocky Horror Picture Show generation?   Shocked
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: July 21, 2007, 04:37:37 PM »

Yeah, they don't give a damn about dogs, donkeys, or American tourist, but you better not mess with a turtle egg!

Easy, was this when TES was exploring the pond that is close to the VDS house?  I was never sure where it was that this happened.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.