April 18, 2024, 10:15:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #661 7/20 - 7/21/2007  (Read 389235 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: July 21, 2007, 06:44:16 PM »

I think it was decided (a long time ago) that Koen's boat was a Sea Pro.

I believe the fish cages are collapsible.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: July 21, 2007, 06:45:04 PM »

I think they only went out as far as they thought necessary and did not risk getting into a ship's channel or into treacherous waters.  Plus, they wanted to get back to land quickly.

I don't guess it would be appropriate to tie the Kalpoe brothers on the bow of that boat and watch for a reaction, would it?
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: July 21, 2007, 06:45:49 PM »

i think koen's boat was used.I have seen those type boats 20 miles out in the gulf,stupid,and they got home.She is findable,and Red seems to think they know where,I believe him.I never said he was in Fyffe,around 30 miles away,as a crow flies.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: July 21, 2007, 06:45:51 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Several interesting things have happened over the past few months, but it gets no play.  Some anonymous person decides two years after the fact that Natalee took massive amounts of cocaine and died of cardiac arrest and all these fools are all over it.  Very hard to figure this one out....

I agree. It would be in Aruba's best interest to quiet down and let this case be forgotten. Instead, THEY keep bringing it back into the news. I don't get it. Maybe there is some serious tension behind the scenes.
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #944 on: July 21, 2007, 06:46:33 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Spock"

Koen had two boats, one is a speedboat and one is for fishing.

So we are seeing the fishing boat? Spock are you sure...??? this is the first I'm hearing about a second boat...

I read it in the PVs, I will go back and find it.

In My Opinion
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: July 21, 2007, 06:47:05 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"

Gads, this is terrible. I hope you are OK... and not pulling our leg... sorry couldn't help the pun.

Laptops sure get hot. How did you treat the burn?

IBE- yes I was serious for a change. And thanks for asking. I'll be ok. Looks like I rubbed up against an exhaust pipe of a motorcycle.

I used some left over aloe from Aruba... LOL... that stuff really does work. No lie. I got it from Andre.. you know... Dr Aloe...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #946 on: July 21, 2007, 06:47:48 PM »

Quote from: "KarmaRoundUp"
Logic would dictate that a grid be formed for the area of interest and the search would move from its closest point from land parallel with the island.  Each row of the grid would move farther away from the island.

If the water takes a sudden drop to a depth of 800 feet 3 miles offshore then that would be the place to start.

I thought I read quite a while back(When Tim and crew were searching the waters)that there IS a huge drop off.DR Baden was talking about it on one of the so called news shows.Baden said if she were dropped off there,the water is very cold and her body(sorry)would be faily preserved.
Do we know exactly what areas,how many miles etc that Tim has already searched in?

I remember that talk too, but I don't remember the details.

What happened when that barrel was dragged out of the water?  I will never forget that scene, but I don't remember what brought it on.  Did a diver spot that barrel?

I will never forget that either,broke my heart to see Dave there not knowing IF Natalee was in the thing or not.
I think some tourists found it floating but I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: July 21, 2007, 06:49:10 PM »

Sea Pro boats:

http://www.seaproboats.net/interface.html
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: July 21, 2007, 06:50:25 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Rob - I've seen people take boats Koen's size to Catalina which is 26 miles from the mainland.  I don't think Koen's boat is too small.

ok that would be a good comparison. The open ocean at night might be another story. Klaas- I think they know exactly who's boat was used.

This could all be a spur of the moment panic mode disposal and not a well coordinated effort.

+++

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #949 on: July 21, 2007, 06:50:47 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Logic would dictate that a grid be formed for the area of interest and the search would move from its closest point from land parallel with the island.  Each row of the grid would move farther away from the island.

If the water takes a sudden drop to a depth of 800 feet 3 miles offshore then that would be the place to start.

I thought I read quite a while back(When Tim and crew were searching the waters)that there IS a huge drop off.DR Baden was talking about it on one of the so called news shows.Baden said if she were dropped off there,the water is very cold and her body(sorry)would be faily preserved.
Do we know exactly what areas,how many miles etc that Tim has already searched in?

Tim searched some places up to 150 feet deep but not deeper than that. All he needed was dompig to make one phone call to the FBI so they could brink in equipment to search deeper. Dompig never made the call.

Hi *******
How could we ever forget Dumpig telling Tim he doesn't have time to write little notes. Evil or Very Mad So this side sonar on the big ships are more advanced then what Tim used?

Karma Is Coming

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: July 21, 2007, 06:53:46 PM »

KarmaRoundUp - I just want to say I love the way your FONT color matches your avatar  Laughing
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: July 21, 2007, 06:54:17 PM »

Tim searched some places up to 150 feet deep but not deeper than that. All he needed was dompig to make one phone call to the FBI so they could brink in equipment to search deeper. Dompig never made the call.

Hi *******
How could we ever forget Dumpig telling Tim he doesn't have time to write little notes. Evil or Very Mad So this side sonar on the big ships are more advanced then what Tim used?

They are using more than just sonar from what I have read. You would be amazed at all the equipment they have. I am sure in the near we will hear more about there equipment and the company that is helping TES.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #952 on: July 21, 2007, 06:54:48 PM »

So we are seeing the fishing boat? Spock are you sure...??? this is the first I'm hearing about a second boat...

do you know what it looks like?

Hi Rob
In the link to an old FP post that someone(sorry,can't remember who)the heading said Koen's Father's boatS.
Check out that link and the images,I don't know if 2 different boats are showing or the same boat with different lighting.

Karma Is Coming

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #953 on: July 21, 2007, 06:56:44 PM »

do you know what it looks like?

Hi Rob
In the link to an old FP post that someone(sorry,can't remember who)the heading said Koen's Father's boatS.
Check out that link and the images,I don't know if 2 different boats are showing or the same boat with different lighting.

thanks KRU

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: July 21, 2007, 06:58:24 PM »

O/T

Mississippi Cops Issue Amber Alert for 5-Month-Old Baby Taken at Gunpoint
Saturday , July 21, 2007
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290278,00.html

JACKSON, Miss.  —

A 5-month-old baby was kidnapped at gunpoint Saturday morning in Ittawamba County in northeast Mississippi near Mantachie, authorities said.

The Mississippi Highway Patrol issued an Amber Alert following the kidnapping, which happened around 11:30 a.m.

The child was taken at gunpoint during a home invasion. Lt. Wes Luckey of the highway patrol said three people entered the home wearing masks and took the baby. He said it appears the kidnappers were strangers to the baby's family.

Troopers are looking for a gold Pontiac Sunfire with the Tishomingo County license plate 383-TSV. A news release said the car was occupied by a man, two women and the baby. All are white.

The baby had brown hair and brown eyes and weighs about 13 pounds.

Ittawamba County is located on the Alabama border and is also a short drive from Tennessee.

The Amber Alert was just the fourth issued by the state since the program began, and the second in a week.

An alert issued last Sunday led to the arrest of Brittany Alvarez, 21, and her boyfriend Samuel Crispin, a 21-year-old illegal immigrant from El Salvador. Authorities said Alvarez kidnapped her four children from their grandmother July 14 in Marion County in southern Mississippi.

She was arrested in Tennessee a day later shortly after the alert was issued.

Troopers ask anyone with information to call (866) 262-3775 or ..47 by cell phone
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #955 on: July 21, 2007, 06:59:18 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
KarmaRoundUp - I just want to say I love the way your FONT color matches your avatar  Laughing

Hi Klaas
LOL...you know I was just noticing that myself.I made that image myself in PSP from another image.You all just happen to have a font color that matches.
Smile

Karma Is Coming

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #956 on: July 21, 2007, 07:01:30 PM »

Gerry McCann will be meeting Laura Bush in the next few days when he travels to the US and the White House..

+++

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #957 on: July 21, 2007, 07:02:02 PM »

Hi *******

They are using more than just sonar from what I have read. You would be amazed at all the equipment they have. I am sure in the near we will hear more about there equipment and the company that is helping TES.

I gotta say I was impressed as heck with how BIG those ships are.I wonder if they have little subs that are able to scan deep in the water,seems they would have to right?Wouldn't real deep water be too deep for diving?I know nothing about diving.

Karma Is Coming

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: July 21, 2007, 07:04:04 PM »

KarmaRoundUp- any idea when Bad Karma is gonna catch up with the three doritos?

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #959 on: July 21, 2007, 07:05:20 PM »

Is this the area of interest?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.