April 18, 2024, 04:11:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #662 7/21 - 7/22/2007  (Read 157584 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: July 22, 2007, 10:09:13 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
DISINFORMATION REJECTED

Take your distractions and stick it. Time to face reality. IMO

"Geraldo, there's a group, induviduals on the island, reporters, disgruntled Aruban police investigators and the privately operated tourism department that are engaged in a disinformation campaign."

MIP6: "Well i guess my days of helping have come to an end if this is truly how Dave feels. I guess providing information that goes against the grain of what the 'family' wants to be true is considered miss-information. Cool...finished/done."

igsigs ... what site did MIP6 (Mark Purcell) submit this post to?

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: July 22, 2007, 10:09:16 PM »

Quote from: "MuffyBee"
I feel frustrated at not being able to contribute more on the Natalee Holloway thread.  I wish I were able to whip out neat maps and have a backlog of photos or have information.  But I don't.  I think there are a lot of monkeys that lurk, that don't sign in or post, because they don't have anything on topic to add, or they think they might be ridiculed.  I think they care and they are interested in justice for Natalee or they wouldn't be here.   I have read posts that complain about OT, and their "poor old tired eyes" that have to read all the stuff that is OT, when we are ALL OT at sometime, particularly when it's slow.  I've gotten to know many monkeys over time, shared laughter and sat and cried when the news has been bad.  No, I don't need someone to give me attention,to  say "hi" and such.  That is not the kind of ignoring that is going on.  And some are sensitive about emails, because they feel like there is whispering going on behind the scenes, even though I don't think that is so.  Sometimes there are very strong personalities that carry the board, and it changes the dynamics. Some posters won't tolerate discussion of a certain theory.  That can make it difficult.  Bottom line:  Justice for Natalee!  Go Tim!

Muffee - I see your posts in the MP threads and read all the time.  Lately it's been hard for me to respond to many posts because I've been really busy with "real work".  

I think the new forum, which I haven't seen yet myself, will be more organized.  I'm sure some people will stay out of the LCD threads and post in other areas, but everyone is contributing in their own way.  

Hopefully one day there will be a concusion to the NH case ( I hope).  There are so many missing persons and so many causes to be discussed, I'm sure there is a place for everyone to fit in.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: July 22, 2007, 10:10:13 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Hi Tibro - LTNS

Hi SunFreak - have been caught up in family stuff.  Crying or Very sad

MuffyBee - good post.  I do not have maps or a pile of info but also here for Natalee and her family.  Have a fair memory for details and love to Shango Tango.  It all helps to sharpen our wits and who knows what we may uncover just by rehashing old info.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: July 22, 2007, 10:10:57 PM »

I stay because I KNOW this case is going to have a clear and definitive solution one day soon. Then there will be a whole lot of rejoicing here, from all those who have watched this case develop and have pushed it along to the truth. That is GOING to happen. I don't want to miss the glory day.  Very Happy
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: July 22, 2007, 10:12:15 PM »

Tamik...

I am not Isgigs but I saw someone say earilier it was Find Nat or a similar site... it was mentioned that it was at gagirls and his site?

hope that helps...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: July 22, 2007, 10:12:34 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"
I stay because I KNOW this case is going to have a clear and definitive solution one day soon. Then there will be a whole lot of rejoicing here, from all those who have watched this case develop and have pushed it along to the truth. That is GOING to happen. I don't want to miss the glory day.  Very Happy

Such a great attitude!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: July 22, 2007, 10:13:00 PM »

I think our newbies are very well received. Tibrogargan posts like she has been here since May 30th, and so do others who came in along the way. In fact, this Cage has almost turned completely over since then. Go back and look at the Archives and see what I am talking about, the originals for the most part are long since gone.

I remember when KLAAS came in, for crying out loud! And None! EVERYONE starts somewhere!

EVERYONE is important...

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #967 on: July 22, 2007, 10:13:07 PM »

Hi to EVERYONE..

MuffyBee and Destiny.. great to see you back where you belong.. I was lurking and had to sign in a do a one finger post.  Cool

Wanna good laugh? Carpe sent me an emai a few days ago and  said I was a one pecker gal.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: July 22, 2007, 10:13:28 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
BTW,

Easy ...DOO Bee loves the Stones and is never stoned.  He is much more of an 80's kind of kitty though..

But, does he love the Doobie Brothers? lol
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: July 22, 2007, 10:13:47 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Hi Tibro - LTNS

Hi SunFreak - have been caught up in family stuff.  Crying or Very sad

MuffyBee - good post.  I do not have maps or a pile of info but also here for Natalee and her family.  Have a fair memory for details and love to Shango Tango.  It all helps to sharpen our wits and who knows what we may uncover just by rehashing old info.

Another perfect example Tibro.  I don't contribute one thing to the Shango posts and when people start posting about it I enjoy reading what they have to say so I just sit back and read.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #970 on: July 22, 2007, 10:14:53 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
I think our newbies are very well received. Tibrogargan posts like she has been here since May 30th, and so do others who came in along the way. In fact, this Cage has almost turned completely over since then. Go back and look at the Archives and see what I am talking about, the originals for the most part are long since gone.

I remember when KLAAS came in, for crying out loud! And None! EVERYONE starts somewhere!

EVERYONE is important...

Amen to that SB...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: July 22, 2007, 10:14:57 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hi to EVERYONE..

MuffyBee and Destiny.. great to see you back where you belong.. I was lurking and had to sign in a do a one finger post.  Cool

Wanna good laugh? Carpe sent me an emai a few days ago and  said I was a one pecker gal.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hi Ang!  Very Happy

Hope you are feeling better.

I Stand With The Girl
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: July 22, 2007, 10:15:28 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hi to EVERYONE..

Angie-good to "see" you.  I had a hard day at the office, and I dont' even have an office to go to.  lol

A book I recommend reading : "This Old Spouse"  A Do-it yourself guide to restoring, renovating, and rebuilding your relationship".

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: July 22, 2007, 10:16:22 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Klaas truly is a klaas act Smile..As far as BFN goes I will keep my comments to myself for the time being.

you mentioned pm's before.. if you wanted to yell at me, go ahead and get my address from Klaas if you don't have it. Very Happy

Mrs. Red - I just sent ******* your email addy  Wink
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: July 22, 2007, 10:16:36 PM »

I have found that my emotions can change from minute to minute or by the hour.  Don't like it -- stick around, quaranteed to change.   Laughing
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: July 22, 2007, 10:16:58 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
What happens when a person walks into a crowded room?  They scan the place until they spot others they know and then levitate toward that group.  That is only natural in life and it happens on message boards as well.  Many of us have been communicating with each other almost every day for over two years now, so that may look a little cliquish.  In reality it is just how people react when with groups of people.

Tips to newbie’s that might work here and elsewhere, pick someone out and ask that person a question.  That almost always elicit a response even if it is an “I don’t know.”

So, EASY, what do you think of the theory of relativity?  Razz

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: July 22, 2007, 10:17:36 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"

We will all be here with you Port Valerie.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: July 22, 2007, 10:18:05 PM »

BTW,

Easy ...DOO Bee loves the Stones and is never stoned.  He is much more of an 80's kind of kitty though..

But, does he love the Doobie Brothers? lol

it was his first concert, he likes everything except for what he calls "Vietnam rock"...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #978 on: July 22, 2007, 10:19:18 PM »

Am I on ignore?

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #979 on: July 22, 2007, 10:19:31 PM »

What happens when a person walks into a crowded room?  They scan the place until they spot others they know and then levitate toward that group.  That is only natural in life and it happens on message boards as well.  Many of us have been communicating with each other almost every day for over two years now, so that may look a little cliquish.  In reality it is just how people react when with groups of people.

Tips to newbie’s that might work here and elsewhere, pick someone out and ask that person a question.  That almost always elicit a response even if it is an “I don’t know.”

Good point Easy and very true.  But if you join a group of people in that same crowd and try to join in on the conversation,  ask a question, would everybody just stand there and stare at them, not speaking?  I guess, I'm just a person who happens to spot those who appear lost and want to make them feel at home.  Guess that's just me.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.