April 25, 2024, 11:38:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Proof that sometimes our children just don't think!  (Read 2175 times)
casa
Monkey Junky

« on: July 21, 2007, 07:39:02 PM »

Last night my youngest who is 19 and at college attending summer school had some friends down to visit.  They went out to a club.  She was the designated driver in her NEW car.  (Some will know the background behind that!)  One of her friends apparently had too much to drink and had not eaten all day which made it worse.  Daughter #3 thought she did not look good and was worried.  She called daughter #2 who works as an ER Tech at a hospital about 20 minutes away from where #3 is in school.  #2 was at work and said to bring her friend immediately. It turned out she had alcohol poisoning but was taken care of by daughter #2 and the nurse who was working.  (This is a small hospital in a rural area).  Her friend is ok today and I am SO proud that #3 knew there was a problem and #2 knew what to do!  They are both nursing students and I am convinced they will be wonderful nurses!  Daughter #3 called me today to tell me what had happened.  She may be the reason her friend is ok today and I am very proud of her as well as her sister.  Hopefully all learned a valuable lesson. I wonder if something like this could have happened to Natalee.  It is documented that she had been drinking and then God knows what Joran gave her in a drink.  Then she would have had no one to take care of her and see that she got help!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2007, 09:55:41 PM »

Quote from: "casa"
Last night my youngest who is 19 and at college attending summer school had some friends down to visit.  They went out to a club.  She was the designated driver in her NEW car.  (Some will know the background behind that!)  One of her friends apparently had too much to drink and had not eaten all day which made it worse.  Daughter #3 thought she did not look good and was worried.  She called daughter #2 who works as an ER Tech at a hospital about 20 minutes away from where #3 is in school.  #2 was at work and said to bring her friend immediately. It turned out she had alcohol poisoning but was taken care of by daughter #2 and the nurse who was working.  (This is a small hospital in a rural area).  Her friend is ok today and I am SO proud that #3 knew there was a problem and #2 knew what to do!  They are both nursing students and I am convinced they will be wonderful nurses!  Daughter #3 called me today to tell me what had happened.  She may be the reason her friend is ok today and I am very proud of her as well as her sister.  Hopefully all learned a valuable lesson. I wonder if something like this could have happened to Natalee.  It is documented that she had been drinking and then God knows what Joran gave her in a drink.  Then she would have had no one to take care of her and see that she got help!

You should be proud of both girls and especially daughter #3 for calling daughter #2.

This could have happened to Natalee but it still does not explain all the blood that was found in Deepaks car.  Of course now they say it was chocolate but we all know the truth.  There was violence involved in Natalee's death and Joran did it.
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2007, 10:07:44 PM »

Hello Casa,

I loved your story. Congratulations on raising two brilliant daughters who work in the health care industry.

Well, done, Casa. And the sweet fruit never falls far from the tree.

Love, Louise

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2007, 12:04:19 AM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Hello Casa,

I loved your story. Congratulations on raising two brilliant daughters who work in the health care industry.

Well, done, Casa. And the sweet fruit never falls far from the tree.

Love, Louise

Thanks, Louise!  I cannot tell you how proud of them I am!  They are such caring, loving girls!  There was never any doubt that they would do something that would benifit others!  The youngest is the one who worked for the cuz when Natalee disappeared and was so concerned for the cuz and Natalee!
casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 12:05:46 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "casa"

You should be proud of both girls and especially daughter #3 for calling daughter #2.

This could have happened to Natalee but it still does not explain all the blood that was found in Deepaks car.  Of course now they say it was chocolate but we all know the truth.  There was violence involved in Natalee's death and Joran did it.

Thanks. San. I do think something other than just an overdose happened to Natalee.  I think there is more to the story!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.