April 24, 2024, 05:01:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MIP6 and REALITY - are they part of the disinformation team?  (Read 37868 times)
nuntukamen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2007, 04:39:20 PM »

Posted today at BFN - MIP6 seems very angry this morning  Wink

MIP6 wrote:
The fact remains……………if you like it or not, she was drinking 151 on her own long before doing shots at C&C………..the fact remains…………..she was so hammered she had to be helped back to her room the night before.
I do not care to change anyone’s mind………..you are entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts however.

Ya see some of you are still stuck on, she doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke….blah blah blah from the first few days……..when the FACT remains that neither was correct. What else wasn’t correct that was stated early on?

Granny Toad responds to MIP6:

Shame on you.

Granny Toad responds to MIP6:

So, MIP6, your position is that the victim drank and drugged herself to death then disappeared herself, the suspects and those who aided with the coverup are without blame, and that is good for Aruban tourism and should bring back the US tourists' Dollars, yes?

Please don't return to the US. We've evolved here and except for the criminal element and a few of low intelligence under-evolved humans do not blame the victim for murder or other crimes against them.

Do not bother to tell me that there was no homicide since that's what the suspects were being criminally investigated for - and most remain suspects. I'm one who paid attention. I'm one in whose posts you will not find those claims you pretend are your excuse.

Stuff that BLAME THE VICTIM and VICTIMIZE THE VICTIM's FAMILY BY DEROGATION crap back where you got it.

MIP6

WHICH OF THE TWO WOMEN IS MIP6?

life is what happens while you are planning other things...john lennon
nuntukamen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2007, 05:15:17 PM »

ALL OF THESE POSTS, WHEN STUDIED CAREFULLY, SHOW THE EFFECTS OF HEAVY ALCOHOL ON THE BREATH OF THE POSTER, ESPECIALLY REALITY

GUARANTEED HE'S A LATE BOOZER WHO THEN POSTS

BOTH OF THEM ARE COWARDS AND PHONIES FROM THE TIPS OF THEIR TOES TO THE TOPS OF THEIR EMPTY AND BOOZE-LADLED HEADS

ISN'T MIP6 THE CROSS DRESSER?  NOT THAT THAT WOULD DISQUALIFY HIM FROM BEING IN TOUCH WITH REALITY...

DISHONEST, COWARDLY, WOMAN-THUMPING DRUNKS---THAT'S THE REALITY

nuntukamen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2007, 05:43:32 PM »

All this stuff about MIP6 and Reality has gotten me banned from a site I never even posted on.....all I did was copy and paste it somewhere.....and agreed with someone that some things said on the site were not so nice...and boom...I'm so out....oh well....seems no one has posted there in quite some time anyway...the thing is I can't get that stupid thread deleted because I am no longer a member....

hope you aren't talking about our common membershop elsewhere...but good to see you here, lorain

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2007, 07:55:45 PM »

hope you aren't talking about our common membershop elsewhere...but good to see you here, lorain
I think your perception of them is correct and also a working relationship with those that never want to see the truth come out..

Good to see you both here.. Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
nuntukamen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2007, 05:40:52 PM »

same to you, *******

i am extremely glad to have klaasend provide a site where finally i can honestly and openly post my opinion of these two lowlife human roaches

i do bet one thing; MOP6 knows all about getting so hammered that assistance is required---its just that no one ever raped and murdered him when he was acting that way

i despise these two "men" to the very core of their alcoholic, drug-riddled beings

they take great glee in ridiculing the family and beth, but also the victim, making them lowest of the low, and once this case is solved, and once the murder is established by whomever took her life, i will come to the island, knowing the names of these maggots, and then i want to hear them read their posts to me in my presence...and they will, pompous cowards that they are, and then we shall see what shall see

i'm not a girl, i'm not a coward, and bigger fat men than either of these chubs have deservedly fallen over far less...when its done, they'll wish they were the girl--and they might be...JMO

no threats intended, just fact

better they drink themselves to death first

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2007, 07:35:18 PM »

More folks who have suffered!!!!  Been there, you two, done that,  no more!!!  Here it is Heaven...no bashers.....by the way, I heard too that MIP6 is a cross dresser and also Reality.....he also posts as a woman on several sites....very mixed up, evil people!!! Rolling Eyes
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2007, 09:20:37 AM »

More folks who have suffered!!!!  Been there, you two, done that,  no more!!!  Here it is Heaven...no bashers.....by the way, I heard too that MIP6 is a cross dresser and also Reality.....he also posts as a woman on several sites....very mixed up, evil people!!! Rolling Eyes

hahahahaha thats so funny, cause they both act like such macho men....like ladies men...I too think they are sick ppl who have an agenda against Beth and Natalee...Dont know why and dont care. Its just wrong.
sparrow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2007, 09:40:43 AM »

I too, want to thank Klassand, for a site where I can read and post (hardly ever post). It is reassuring to know that the Natalee and Beth haters will not be tolerated on SM. What a breath of fresh air to read these posts from people who can express there love and devotion to Natalee, and her family, and have respect for their opinion's. Thanks again for a strong site.
nuntukamen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2007, 07:50:29 PM »

you should read the pm's the walruswoman sent me on another site..what a drunken, coward, hiding under the skirts of his protectorate

karma is real, and karma is coming home to roost on the nose of these two disgusting posters

which both noses will probably be stuck in the same place

nuntukamen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2007, 02:18:59 PM »

this post threw MIP6 into such a tizzy he smeared his makeup

he probably won't even wear the pink chiffon dress he loves so much to the tranvestites ball on the island where all the "boys" hang out every halloween

oh well, there's always 2008

Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2007, 11:13:41 AM »

this post threw MIP6 into such a tizzy he smeared his makeup

he probably won't even wear the pink chiffon dress he loves so much to the tranvestites ball on the island where all the "boys" hang out every halloween

oh well, there's always 2008

Reality pmd me at BFN and said he didnt 'know" M1P6 but that he seemed to have helped the family...I guess by that he means Robin, does anyone know if Dave ever reads what they say on that other site? Robin seems to believe that it isnt Natalee in the Marriot basin....
nuntukamen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2007, 09:22:08 PM »

i think walruswoman infiltrated joran and the inner circle while incognito (in drag)

meybe penetrated the inner circle would be more linguistically correct

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2007, 03:34:52 PM »

i think walruswoman infiltrated joran and the inner circle while incognito (in drag)

meybe penetrated the inner circle would be more linguistically correct

Shocked

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
JusticeforNatalee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2007, 04:45:20 PM »

I see some others got fed up with the nonsense at BFN and left, too.
Good to see you here.

Yes, Debbie coddled MIP, Reality, and others there, and it was so unfair to Natalee and Beth.

All  MIP had to do to get his way was whine, throw a hissy fit, or hide behind Debbie's skirt.

Sickening.

"My client, Joran van der Sloot, played a MAJOR ROLE in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway."       
Antonio Carlo
nuntukamen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2008, 09:30:56 PM »

well, just to update the hit list, it seems of late that supergeek and gutterdrunk MIP6 has decided to keep posting his smear tactics, but under a fistful of ficticious IDs, on other forums

reality seems to have regained some sensibility, and i would like to genuinely thank him for that, and to say that he was mistakenly placed under blubberwrap with MIP6 and has demonstrated that

to the fat coward in a man's body, walruswoman:    time to cry   

nuntukamen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2008, 01:48:00 PM »

so, walruswoman, where are all your crybaby rants about insurance frauds now, gutterdrunk?  beth the mother who knows her daughter got on a plane days or weeks after she was reported missing (you were a little vague about that timeline, missy), how did that occur when your dutch pal floated her out to sea on the early morning hours of the 30th of may?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: February 14, 2008, 10:38:03 AM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: February 14, 2008, 10:46:22 AM »

Run, girls, run!!!!

Didn't Purcell work at the Marriott at the time Natalee disappeared?  Did he or Mark Jr have a boat docked right there that very night?  Did he have access to boats owned by the Marriott as director of facilities?

I can't read at that forum where he posts.  Has he made any comments since the tape by Joran has aired?

Kind of puts a dent in the theory that Natalee ran away or was insurance scam when we have Joran saying she was deceased in his presence by some mysterious seizure causes of which are still unknown but highly suspicious.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2008, 10:55:41 AM »

MORE MIP6

MARK PURCELL - DOC HOLLADAY - MIP6

1. JULIA

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=638.msg6137#msg6137

Julie has always been and continues to be a good editor in my book. No personal agenda that I see coming from her paper.

2. JULIA

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=1420.msg31144#msg31144

The rife between Beth & Julia has nothing to do with economics, find a copy of the VF article, the complete article, and you can read for yourself WHY the relationship soured

3. BETH AND MEDIA

MIP6

View Public Profile

Send a private message to MIP6

Find all posts by MIP6

Lets see putting BHT on a teleconference for a formal interview into the investigation of her missing daughter OK that works. I think not. I for one would like to see BHT return to Aruba and have ALE pick her up and have her brought in for a little 24 hour discussion about all of her allegations of false/tampered statements, corruption/cover up in ALE & the government, a little of, so Beth now tell use again exactly how you came into possession of statements given by a suspect in this investigation. Since we have never had the pleasure of any media talking head asking her the tough questions and follow up when she dose not answer a question I think this should take place during a little one on one with the investigators in ALE.

4. BETH AND NATALEE

10-02-2005, 09:10 AM

MIP6

New Member Join Date: Sep 2005

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

5. MOUNTAIN BROOK STUDENTS

09-28-2005, 09:24 AM

MIP6

You know if we had full disclosure from the MB camp with ALL of the pictures made available from ALL the MB groups cameras I bet ya dollars to donuts that we would have a few pictures of miss NH up on the bar having her tummy tickled by Joran slurping up that Jell-O shot. Along with plenty of pictures of the drunken state of most if not all the attendees during their 5 fun filled days. Of course this will never happen, those pictures have been destroyed long ago back in MB Alabama.

6. MOUNTAIN BROOK STUDENTS AND BETH

09-29-2005, 03:31 PM

MIP6

I currently live in Aruba. And most of us here have wondered the something, when are they going to investigate close to home in MB. I am not sure after all Aruba has invested in the JM inspired wild goose chases if we can afford to spend any more time and $$$$ on sending an investigator to MB. I think it would be a waste of time anyway, the MB clan has already had over 90 days to do there evidence cleansing and 90 days to get all of there stories straight. Wait, where is Beth’s Kool-Aid gangs outrage in the ineptness of LE for allowing this long of a time for the MB team to dispose of their incriminating evidence.

7. BETH AND MOUNTAIN BROOK STUDENTS

Quote from: MIP6 on March 07, 2006, 10:33:13 AM

No doubt Beth is a grieving mother and at some point was doing what she felt was right.

How does that equate to “I’m preparing another strike against Aruba”? Is this the actions of a grieving mother or someone who is seeking vengeance? Wow Wabbi that’s impressive, less than 1% of her traveling companions stayed to help look for her.

Sure am glad those MB fucks aren’t my children’s friends.

8. BETH

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am

Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag (thanks Wang) banshee of a mother.

9. BETH, JUG AND JULIA

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:43 am

Top my list would be Natalee. Followed by Beth & Julia in the same room at the same time with me sitting off to the side controlling Jug on his leash so he couldn’t shove Julia again. Bad dog Jug, bad dog. As I am asking the questions I could watch that little vein on Beth’s forehead start to throb with anger as Julia sits there calmly giving truthful answers to what took place in reference to the conversations between the two of them in those first few weeks. When it’s Beth turn to answer all I would hear would be a bunch stammering & stuttering along with the “you knows” and not relevant's. Heel Jug, bad dog.

10. DAVE

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am

Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

11. BETH, PAUL REYNOLDS AND JULIA

Holladay PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 4:14 pm

I see we have a couple of f*** nuggets trying to make Julia look like the bad guy (gal) again. Don’t you Kool-Aid drinking fucktards (damn I love that word) understand yet, I and I assume many on this board will believe what Julia has to say over anything Beth ever puts forward from her journal of lies and fabrication.

Ya’ll are just pissed off because Julia owned that idiot & Paul Reynolds last night on the CC show.

12. ARUBA, VAN DER SLOOTS, KALPOES, JULIA AND FAMILY

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:46 pm

If I were Natalee’s parent what would I do next? Burn the playbook, or journal; it wasn’t accurate to begin with. Not listen to the following people: Jossey, Jug, Rita, Nancy, Bo, Joe M., Greta, SM, BFN, Larry, Moe & Curly. Beg forgiveness from the following people: the VDS family, the Kalpo family, the population of Aruba, the population of the Netherlands, the Aruba LE, the Dutch LE, the FBI, the CIA, the American public, Julia R. and every other person who helped in the beginning. Pay back the following: every entity in Aruba that gave me a dime. Donate every dime left in the slush fund to a worthy organization that has a real purpose of helping people. Than crawl off and hide in the hollow of some dead tree.

13. JUG, BETH, JULIA, JORAN, KALPOE BROTHERS, ARUBANS AND DUTCH

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm

For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

14. FAMILY, DEBBIE AND JULIA

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm

Doesn’t surprise me any that Debbie would do that. The title of this thread is “Debbie’s Integrity” should read “Debbie’s total lack of Morals & Integrity”. She is the head cheerleader for all things Twitty / Holloway. Someone mentioned to me that Debbie was just being “used” by the family to move the family agenda forward, I called Bullshit, Debbie knows exactly what she is doing. This is a blatant attempt to smear Julia because the Twitholes fear her knowledge of what they did here in Aruba. Just like all others who where close to the family in the beginning, they now have put in play a planned focused effort to discredit Julia. This family of the runaway Natalee are the lowest forms of life I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing in my life time. I can’t wait for the day when the house of cards that the Twitholes have built on there ongoing lies and deception comes falling down around there shoulders. I also can not wait until the day that Julia tells all, even though she is a class act, I think she will someday put it all out there.

15. JULIA AND FAMILY

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 5:45 am

It is pure and simple. Julia told the truth about Joran on national TV which was directly the opposite of what the family had just said on national TV. By doing so she became an enemy of the “family”, from that day forward according to the “family” and thier whacked out supporters, Julia became a target that had to be discredited. Threats to her, to her family, to her children. Lies told over and over again about her to the point with this latest attempt to discredit her, she has received well over 100 HATE emails. She just added these to here collection. The collection that has grown so much she had to buy an additional hard drive to hold them all. Nice group of FUCKTARDS. I also read peoples concern for Julia’s safety in this thread last night and this morning, I agree, there should be concern in this regard. However, that concern can be tempered with the fact that not only myself but also many more here in Aruba have her back at all times. So to you FUCKTARDS from the other sites that lurk here and are reading my post, you have been warned: If your plans are to mess with Julia, her family, her children or her friends here in Aruba while you come on a so called fact finding mission, you will need to go through the Doc to get to her. All bravado aside, I would not wish that fate on my worst enemy.

16. NATALEE

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:09 pm

We will be partying tonight at Kokoa Bar at the De Palm pier it will be there last night at that location so we are going to be giving them a big send off for there last night.

If Natalee shows up for the party I'll be sure to find the closest internet connection and let everyone know.

17. BETH

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:44 am

With in the first 3 weeks of her and her posse of inbreeds terrorizing our island I knew the no-no was a total whack job.

18. DAVE AND BETH

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:44 am

Dave made that email public to further bolster his book, remember, “Corruption in Paradise”. His other reason was to continue the hate campaign his ex started and he so whole-heartedly joined into. He is nothing more than a neutered male version of Beth; I can’t stand any of them.

19. JOSSY MANSUR

Quote from: MIP6 on December 05, 2006, 02:43:14 PM

Calling Jossy the return of the Jedi is very accurate. Jossy is the Darth Vader of this whole mystery. You remember, Darth, he was a Jedi of the DARK SIDE, you know the Jedi with the personal agenda who didn't give a darn about anything but himself.

MIP6:  Whatcha gonna do when they come for you?  Say, I believe I saw a truth in some of your rantings.  You said Julia "put it all out there."  Yes, and I believe you got you a little bit of that.  How does Marlene feel about that?  She cool with it?  I guess she was glad when you kept your fat azz away from her and was slobbering over someone else, if that is the case.  Have a good one and know Beth and Dave are not alone, traitor.  Who elected you president of the I hate America Club, anyway.  You are just a big suck up to Aruba.  A loser here in the big pond and a "big fish" in the trash barrell.  Jack b
distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2008, 07:52:30 PM »

You da man Jack.  The funny thing is that Robin supports MIP.  Now  why would anyone support an azz like dis unless they have sumthin against Beth also?   

If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. Baelanabas Genghis Khan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.