April 19, 2024, 06:35:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MIP6 and REALITY - are they part of the disinformation team?  (Read 37803 times)
distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2008, 10:04:12 AM »

MIP has his own site where he de king and de queen is some awful big mama that chews people up and spits them out.  Our member Blonde is currently being slandered at that board after they kicked her out.  Yesteday some po gal made the dumb mistake of thinkin she could stand up to them about Beth and got chewed up like a piece a meat.  She's bein slandered today.  The big mama of the board must feel real good bout  doin that.  That other one who calls hisself reality eggs her on.  Shame this stuff going on all over the internet when this beautiful child is missing.   

If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. Baelanabas Genghis Khan
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2008, 10:48:40 AM »

Sorry about your misfortune lorain.  One can never judge how others will take a post and sadly, the internet is a permanent fixture for our whims.

Back to the topic: Is there any mention of Natalee and her friends hanging out at Moombas?  It was conveniently close to the HI.  Do the Purcells know the VDS family?  MIP states his home was very close to VDS and possibly Joran or other members came to Moombas. 

Depak supposed to have made a "quick" stop there on the way to disappear NH.  j/b
marebear
Scared Monkey

« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2008, 07:55:24 PM »

MIP has his own site where he de king and de queen is some awful big mama that chews people up and spits them out.  Our member Blonde is currently being slandered at that board after they kicked her out.  Yesteday some po gal made the dumb mistake of thinkin she could stand up to them about Beth and got chewed up like a piece a meat.  She's bein slandered today.  The big mama of the board must feel real good bout  doin that.  That other one who calls hisself reality eggs her on.  Shame this stuff going on all over the internet when this beautiful child is missing.   

Not sure what site you reference, but I think I'm the "po gal" you speak of   It is an honor to be banned for speaking out for Beth and hitting the ban button instead of discussing it only shows their true colors.  It is clearly not a place for a "free voice" as they like to preach.   
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2008, 01:15:22 PM »

distortion
 I didn't get kicked out, I left on my own.
 It is a Shame this stuff going on, when this beautiful child is missing.
Yes I will always back Beth, Natalee's Mother.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2008, 08:26:08 AM »

You know, we should really examine the whys of that site...I know that there are SICK ppl out there, but this is going on 3 years of pure HATE...what fuels their fire??? We rational ppl see the cover-up, we see what has really happened there...so is Mark, Julia and others part of the "EVIL" that was taking place on that Island..and thats why they are so vicious ...I just dont get it...
distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2008, 09:03:04 PM »

SMART blonde for leaving .  Smart Blonde is sniffin the right trail, watch her posts.  Whats the motivation?  Why so much daily energy to terrorize Beth and detract with lies?  What they hiden?  The little man Reallity tells the big peroxide mama the purty lies she needs and she builds him his own blogdom.  She only de housekeeper; keepin the site tidy so the others can spread disinformation.  Vickis right, that kinda hate jus dont happen for no reason.  fear motivates hate 

If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you. Baelanabas Genghis Khan
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2008, 09:37:24 PM »

Posted today at BFN - MIP6 seems very angry this morning  Wink

MIP6 wrote:
The fact remains……………if you like it or not, she was drinking 151 on her own long before doing shots at C&C………..the fact remains…………..she was so hammered she had to be helped back to her room the night before.
I do not care to change anyone’s mind………..you are entitled to your own opinion, not your own facts however.

Ya see some of you are still stuck on, she doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke….blah blah blah from the first few days……..when the FACT remains that neither was correct. What else wasn’t correct that was stated early on?

Granny Toad responds to MIP6:

Shame on you.

Granny Toad responds to MIP6:

So, MIP6, your position is that the victim drank and drugged herself to death then disappeared herself, the suspects and those who aided with the coverup are without blame, and that is good for Aruban tourism and should bring back the US tourists' Dollars, yes?

Please don't return to the US. We've evolved here and except for the criminal element and a few of low intelligence under-evolved humans do not blame the victim for murder or other crimes against them.

Do not bother to tell me that there was no homicide since that's what the suspects were being criminally investigated for - and most remain suspects. I'm one who paid attention. I'm one in whose posts you will not find those claims you pretend are your excuse.

Stuff that BLAME THE VICTIM and VICTIMIZE THE VICTIM's FAMILY BY DEROGATION crap back where you got it.

MIP6

WHICH OF THE TWO WOMEN IS MIP6?

I am thinking it is the woman with the mustache that looks like a walrus.
       Jack Blue
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2008, 09:40:48 PM »

same to you, *******

i am extremely glad to have klaasend provide a site where finally i can honestly and openly post my opinion of these two lowlife human roaches

i do bet one thing; MOP6 knows all about getting so hammered that assistance is required---its just that no one ever raped and murdered him when he was acting that way

i despise these two "men" to the very core of their alcoholic, drug-riddled beings

they take great glee in ridiculing the family and beth, but also the victim, making them lowest of the low, and once this case is solved, and once the murder is established by whomever took her life, i will come to the island, knowing the names of these maggots, and then i want to hear them read their posts to me in my presence...and they will, pompous cowards that they are, and then we shall see what shall see

i'm not a girl, i'm not a coward, and bigger fat men than either of these chubs have deservedly fallen over far less...when its done, they'll wish they were the girl--and they might be...JMO

no threats intended, just fact

better they drink themselves to death first

I take it you dislike the walrus woman.   jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2008, 09:46:13 PM »

Post at BFN asking:
Joran said he left her in very good condition on the beach. So how do we get from that to massive OD of cocaine, even to knowing the drug used?  Maybe those making this claim have firsthand knowledge and were there themselves.  Maybe they were eyewitnesses to this otherwise how could they possibly know any such thing for a fact as stated.

MIP6 replys 7-23-07

How about she made it back it the HI, she partied with her friends, one has now admitted to giving her a massive line of cocaine and going swimming with her, except she didn’t return and the other MB’er did, filled with remorse they have spilled their guts.
Hey relax, I am just posting along the same fantasy line as your whole post is in regards to Aruba.

(Why is he such an asshole?)

So, I guess we can pick and choose how they killed her and where.  I choose his video confession (in part.)  He did it, confessed more than once, and so I guess that makes him it for sure.   Uhhhhhhhhummmmm uhhhhhhummm.   jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2008, 10:05:00 PM »

MIP6

I have been posting over at the Kool-Aid campsite for about month now; yesterday I finally got them to call me a “troll”.
Anything that does not follow the company line I have been posting. I am overdue to be banned.
I had this Ringo character spinning after I went to the so-called Lions Den; I had been to this bar before and posted up what I found, nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.
http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

Speaking of freaks...you have a rip in your pantyhose and your sock thong is rather wobbly.   jackb
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2008, 10:08:59 PM »

I have a question....who is Mark Purcell?I know he supposedly lives on aruba but what does he do there as far as work?

He fishes as any good walrus will.  Aside from that, he does the "laundry" for his friends, wouldn't you think?  He is a good walrus and should have all the dresses he can wear since doing the laundry pays well on that island.   j/b
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #71 on: April 24, 2008, 07:04:45 AM »

and another thing that I just dont get...why befriend Robin and hate Beth???IPlease dont get me wrong, I have no doubt that Robin loves Natalee...but Beth is her Mom, why so much hate for Beth from Mark, and Reality??I mean its down right disgusting...and it still goes on, almost like its a high for them....They are obsessed with this hatred for Beth and Natalee....Mark and Reality and Julia...all that post there...why...Its been almost three years....If we can figure that out maybe we can find the truth....
distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: April 24, 2008, 10:25:39 PM »

and another thing that I just dont get...why befriend Robin and hate Beth???IPlease dont get me wrong, I have no doubt that Robin loves Natalee...but Beth is her Mom, why so much hate for Beth from Mark, and Reality??I mean its down right disgusting...and it still goes on, almost like its a high for them....They are obsessed with this hatred for Beth and Natalee....Mark and Reality and Julia...all that post there...why...Its been almost three years....If we can figure that out maybe we can find the truth....

Yes indeed Watson why?  you could flip it around and ask why is she hangin with the Walrus and the others?  They workin on her, usin her for cover.  Your last question is the million dollar one.  There is a puzzle piece gone missin.

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2008, 11:34:58 PM »

You know, we should really examine the whys of that site...I know that there are SICK ppl out there, but this is going on 3 years of pure HATE...what fuels their fire??? We rational ppl see the cover-up, we see what has really happened there...so is Mark, Julia and others part of the "EVIL" that was taking place on that Island..and thats why they are so vicious ...I just dont get it...

I am a member of the site you speak of and I am not a hateful person....FWIW....
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: May 08, 2008, 03:20:56 PM »

Hey Lorain, noone is calling YOU a hateful person, its just that ALOT that is being said over there is just plain UGLY...I think you will have to agree with me on that one. Alot of ppl were joining because it was another Natallee Blog, but you have to watch everything you say, and if they dont agree with you, you get banned. I took myself off of membership there like 5 seconds after signing up...They BASH BETH AND NATALEE and still do...WHY???
FaithMS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2008, 01:20:36 PM »

Robin made the following post yesterday at BNH.  The following is my email to her.

May 9, 2008

Robin,

Your comment regarding me (my) posting BS about Reality is actually funny. You've allowed a select few people to take control of your thought process and I find that very sad.

How many times have you been told that Reality said nasty disgusting things about Natalee and Beth? How many times have you seen the disgusting (sexual in nature) PM's that Reality sent to female members of the forums? Do you really believe all of these people are lying? What possible reason would there be for all these people to lie about the things Reality has done and said?

I am hard pressed to find anyone who agrees with your position and approach. You've lost all respect and support from the public. Dave is running an extremely close second to you now, due to your actions and his inability to control your damage. Does this make you proud? Is that what you want? I do not see what you expect to gain from these questionable alliances. Do you think Reality knows something that you don't? If you do then that would indicate his involvement and that would warrant your condemnation. If you don't then what does he bring to justify your loyalty? I hope Dave wakes up very soon and realizes what you are doing and have done. You are associating with people who have an agenda contrary to Dave's goal to find his precious daughter. I will never understand why he allows you to undermine his efforts.

Due to your actions and behavior, nothing short of a live and breathing Natalee who publicly tells her step-mother to shut-the-hell-up would satisfy me at this point.

You are a very naive woman and it shows. Why are you making a fool of yourself, Robin? Are you actually that gullible?

I pray Natalee's case is solved. I pray Beth & Dave will have closure one day. I pray you see the light!

Faith
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2008, 01:42:25 PM »

Robin made the following post yesterday at BNH.  The following is my email to her.

May 9, 2008

Robin,

Your comment regarding me (my) posting BS about Reality is actually funny. You've allowed a select few people to take control of your thought process and I find that very sad.

How many times have you been told that Reality said nasty disgusting things about Natalee and Beth? How many times have you seen the disgusting (sexual in nature) PM's that Reality sent to female members of the forums? Do you really believe all of these people are lying? What possible reason would there be for all these people to lie about the things Reality has done and said?

I am hard pressed to find anyone who agrees with your position and approach. You've lost all respect and support from the public. Dave is running an extremely close second to you now, due to your actions and his inability to control your damage. Does this make you proud? Is that what you want? I do not see what you expect to gain from these questionable alliances. Do you think Reality knows something that you don't? If you do then that would indicate his involvement and that would warrant your condemnation. If you don't then what does he bring to justify your loyalty? I hope Dave wakes up very soon and realizes what you are doing and have done. You are associating with people who have an agenda contrary to Dave's goal to find his precious daughter. I will never understand why he allows you to undermine his efforts.

Due to your actions and behavior, nothing short of a live and breathing Natalee who publicly tells her step-mother to shut-the-hell-up would satisfy me at this point.

You are a very naive woman and it shows. Why are you making a fool of yourself, Robin? Are you actually that gullible?

I pray Natalee's case is solved. I pray Beth & Dave will have closure one day. I pray you see the light!

Faith

Hi Faith,

Obviously something concerning Reality, but what was Robin responding to in that post?

I hate to have to say that I believe you are right. Robin is totally fooled by Reality. Infatuation? It makes no sense to me...

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2008, 01:52:53 PM »

I've never understood it either 
FaithMS
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2008, 01:55:03 PM »

I'm sorry I failed to post Reality's post he made yesterday.

May 9, 2008

Robin,

Faith

distortion
Scared Monkey

« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2008, 11:27:47 PM »

brave faith    everbody steps litely round the stepmum, but shes hangin with people who hate beth and care more about aruba than natalee.  It is wrong man.  those of you hangin at that place may not think you are haters, but you support people who hate, you betray beth and natalee if you participate.  look at the av of that little man, he and de big mamas crap spread all over a case for a missing girl.  you got two lonely housewives, robin and de big mama gettin hot & heavy with a dirty old fart that spreads hate.  its unlikely dave knows about robins habits.  beth would never act so shamefully.  faith is a brave girl.  lets hope dave sees the light about  robins friends and behavior   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.