April 24, 2024, 09:18:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126813 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 23, 2007, 11:37:59 PM »

Let's hope 2007 brings Justice for Natalee

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 12:29:10 AM »

uno?? Question

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 12:29:57 AM »

dos?

I continue to stand with the girl.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 12:30:48 AM »

dos???

Quote from: IBE
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "Buckeye"
Does anyone remember if Saturday night, when Natalee was helped to her room, had the group been to C&Cs??  Maybe she was drugged two nights, but the locals didn't "get lucky" Saturday.... Mad

She supposedly went to CnC's on Friday (groped by GvC) & Sunday,  Sat was just a plain ole get drunk at the hotel kind of night.

This, then, would go along with the time line of "targeted" 3 days ahead that was mentioned org. in the cartoon.

I post this again for I got in just as the last thread was closing.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 12:31:01 AM »

Tres

Time for a bath, BRB
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 12:31:46 AM »

Did  SAN lose  the key to LOCK the cage  Rolling Eyes  Laughing  Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 12:32:38 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Laughing  Laughing you are quatro, no actually IBE is tres, Klaas is quatro and you are cinco OF  Laughing

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 12:33:32 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
ok ******* -

why was Dompig so sure she was moved possibly several times then? where could that figure into this?

My guess is that Joran confessed to a burial and he was there when he said it. He saw the big hole found by TES and he also knows about the landfill/rocks and most everything in this case. He probably feels that she was buried quickly because on land in Aruba possibly moved again and eventually moved out to sea. He may feel that they buried her quickly but panicked when they saw all the publicity and people searching for her body.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2007, 12:33:45 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Good Nite Monkeys

This should be in the lounge but...

http://www.hoving.com/donottouch.html  Do NOT Click on the car !!

If you are brave enough check out the cartoon section
http://www.hoving.com/  

SeeeYaaaByeee

Cute - of course I did touch the car until it fell completely apart, lol  Laughing

Did you check out cartoon titles ... Confused
SeeeYaaaByeeee  all

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2007, 12:34:48 AM »

Laughing  Laughing you are quatro, no actually IBE is tres, Klaas is quatro and you are cinco OF  Laughing

NO I'm out of here... Laughing  Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2007, 12:38:14 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
ok ******* -

why was Dompig so sure she was moved possibly several times then? where could that figure into this?

My guess is that Joran confessed to a burial and he was there when he said it. He saw the big hole found by TES and he also knows about the landfill/rocks and most everything in this case. He probably feels that she was buried quickly because on land in Aruba possibly moved again and eventually moved out to sea. He may feel that they buried her quickly but panicked when they saw all the publicity and people searching for her body.

Is that why Jossy wanted the KPLD to see the videos?

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2007, 12:41:06 AM »

Well OF I am right behind you..........I guess I need to say goodnight to everyone like the Walton's  Laughing

oh this is something funny that I think is pretty cute too http://www.aolvideoblog.com/2007/07/23/police-office-caught-dancing/

so goodnight to the following:

IBE, Ldstlou, OF, Klaas, San, Elaine, Spock, ******* and any lurking cootie people from the dark side  Laughing

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2007, 12:44:13 AM »

Quote from: "*******"
ok ******* -

Is that why Jossy wanted the KPLD to see the videos?

Not sure..They are obviously extremely suspicious and no one can give proper explanation for them...I am very puzzled why they would not accept evidence/suspicious video from Jossy

Also I know for a fact that the ALE waited for all the media and lookyloos to leave when they were searching by the marriot or wherever that was in the sand..They continued that search in the dark and many locals think they found something there..That was after Jorans confession.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2007, 12:44:37 AM »

Quote from: IBE
dos???

Quote from: "IBE"
Does anyone remember if Saturday night, when Natalee was helped to her room, had the group been to C&Cs??  Maybe she was drugged two nights, but the locals didn't "get lucky" Saturday.... Mad

She supposedly went to CnC's on Friday (groped by GvC) & Sunday,  Sat was just a plain ole get drunk at the hotel kind of night.

This, then, would go along with the time line of "targeted" 3 days ahead that was mentioned org. in the cartoon.

Yes, that cartoon always had me wondering...how did an artist in Canada come up with this?...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2007, 12:49:39 AM »

I really can't hang around...cuz I'm tired...been reading though and my mind is reeling...

IBE...know you are a night owl...hope someone is around to talk to ya....think of you though during the day.

Wreck, we had a reunion this past weekend too...that's why I'm still tired...

Goodnight, all.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2007, 12:49:43 AM »

Quote from: 2NJSons_Mom
dos???

Yes, that cartoon always had me wondering...how did an artist in Canada come up with this?...

I find this very interesting!! Was she drugged on another night?? Seems to me when they finally did get her into the car they were celebrating. Another car along side of them driving like a maniac and a stop at another bar. Just how many other people were notified that they got Natalee?? Once again was she drugged for PIMP activities or someone elses??

BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2007, 12:53:51 AM »

dos Wink

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2007, 12:55:05 AM »

Quote from: *******
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
dos???

Thinking that cartoon was published on 6/5/05, and the artist's name starts with barb....Italian name....I no longer have it....always struck me as odd.

I find this very interesting!! Was she drugged on another night?? Seems to me when they finally did get her into the car they were celebrating. Another car along side of them driving like a maniac and a stop at another bar. Just how many other people were notified that they got Natalee?? Once again was she drugged for PIMP activities or someone elses??

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2007, 12:55:07 AM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
dos Wink

You sure have a slow conection tonite! Rolling Eyes

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2007, 12:55:08 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I really can't hang around...cuz I'm tired...been reading though and my mind is reeling...

IBE...know you are a night owl...hope someone is around to talk to ya....think of you though during the day.

Wreck, we had a reunion this past weekend too...that's why I'm still tired...

Goodnight, all.

I'm a little "spent" myself!! (had a great time!) Cool

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.