March 29, 2024, 09:32:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126442 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: July 24, 2007, 10:16:48 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
I'm sorry, my last post is within the quote...damn...did the same last night...

I fixed it for you  Wink
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #121 on: July 24, 2007, 10:18:01 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
I'm sorry, my last post is within the quote...damn...did the same last night...

I fixed it for you  Wink

Thanks, saw that!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: July 24, 2007, 10:18:15 AM »

kimmy53,

Good point.

With all show / movies on television, it seems that from the criminal(s) standpoint that the less people involved, the more likely it is to be kept secret.  If more than a few are"in the know", it only works to the advantage of the truth coming out eventually.  People, generally, can not keep secrets.

Makes me wonder, though, that some of the deaths following Natalee's were associated with someone knowing too much much damaging information about a person or persons involved in the case.  

For example...

Paulus (to cremation operator): Hey, do me a favor - take care of this body... Next day, a columbian neck tie is administered to that particular person.  That person played their part in covering the crime and can no longer speak or come back to harm the cover-up as they no longer exist.

Made this example up to illustrate a point. However, could be possible.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: July 24, 2007, 10:18:42 AM »

We're fixin' to start boarding the plane, so I will catch you monkeys from SF.

See ya!

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #124 on: July 24, 2007, 10:19:59 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

See ya!

Safe trip....have fun.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #125 on: July 24, 2007, 10:21:07 AM »

Buckshot,

Your example has been discussed here....point is valid, imo.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: July 24, 2007, 10:21:43 AM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
nonsuche,

I do not necessarily believe that any secrets, if they exist, are more than background info.  There is just enough buzz out there to make a person wonder...

The facts still remain that ALE failed miserably in handling this case in a professional manner.

I was just throwing it out there for other opinions.

About the "secrets" - I am sure there are "secrets" (I would rather call it information) that the family knows and because of the investigation, have kept them to themselves.  Do I think this is wrong?  NO - I think it is necessary.  There are those, however, that think they deserve to know all that is to be known and if someone refuses to tell, then the person is hiding something.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: July 24, 2007, 10:22:55 AM »

See ya!

Presently in San Francisco:

56.3°Overcast
Wind: NW 9.0 mph | Humidity: 92% | Dew Point: 54 | Visibility: 10.0 mile | Barometer: 29.87
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: July 24, 2007, 10:23:01 AM »

kimmy53,

well said !!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: July 24, 2007, 10:24:34 AM »

Posted by GrannyToad at BFN this morning:

My position is as it has been.

Natalee Holloway did not disappear herself.

Natalee Holloway did not deserve to be murdered and disappeared. No victim does.

As we watched the suspects were not investigated as suspects from the time they were handed over by the victim's family. Most possible evidence was lost because ALE refused to do the right thing, refused to follow acceptable investigation policy standard the civilized world over.
As we watched the victim and the victim's family instead have been and continue to be treated with disregard and disrespect by PTBs of that island that lives off US tourism Dollars.  Even their cops' and government members' paycheck is over half from US Dollars.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: July 24, 2007, 10:24:36 AM »

And to BUCKSHOT

We have a BUCKEYE so may have to get you an avatar so we don't confuse the two of you.  Easy to confuse some of us, LOL!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: July 24, 2007, 10:25:54 AM »

See ya!

Yay!  Have a great time!  Stay safe.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: July 24, 2007, 10:28:10 AM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "nonesuche"
ldstlou- honestly on a serious note I would not respond back to him again, he's obviously a whack job which concerns me for you.

Buckshot- I think Oduber and his party are so used to controlling everything or pursuing their interest in controlling everything, that they would have never come clean with this investigation.

I agree...I ignored the last one...he is obviously very lonely and looking for someone to chat with!!!

Will wait until we get him in the Monkey Cage!!! lol

Don't forget the "Rope-A-Dope"!!

MIP6

Mana:  
  Posted: Tue Jul 24th, 2007 06:50 am   Quote     Reply  

Yes and as I read over there last night the whole lot, what 8 or 9, are just frothing at the mouth for new members so they can ban them with all kinds of neat bells and whistles. They truly are a pathetic lot of loser’s.

Remember if you do join you will be treated to all the fun & games of researching other posters and making cool bobble head figures of your favorite heartthrob poster. I can’t help it if they love me so much they dedicate their free time me.

Special the first week of the new cage, if you are really good at getting the facts out they will create a whole thread dedicated just to you.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: July 24, 2007, 10:34:11 AM »

Easy,

Thanks for that blog site...

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: July 24, 2007, 10:35:08 AM »

Well, I must be SPECIAL!  RU has dedicated a whole thread before to trashing me.  Odd it was since I so seldom bother with them, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #135 on: July 24, 2007, 10:37:27 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Well, I must be SPECIAL!  RU has dedicated a whole thread before to trashing me.  Odd it was since I so seldom bother with them, too.

Guess they have a lot of spare time to dedicate, one way or the other.  Same here...seldom go there.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: July 24, 2007, 10:37:48 AM »

I intend to stay focused more on justice and less on blog wars for which I just don't have the time.

I truly hope we will have new posters with things to contribute rather than the distraction of a lot of in-fighting like in junior high.

There are many wonderful posters from the Front Page whom I hope will join us in here in the forum in our quest for justice for Natalee.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: July 24, 2007, 10:38:24 AM »

Easy,

Thanks for that blog site...

Yeah, that one has an interesting cast of characters posting together.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: July 24, 2007, 10:41:35 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/7/24/local/newsimages/nohayaarma.jpg

AINDA NO A LOCALIZA ARMA USA PA TIRA RIBA WARDA DI POLIS

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Mas informacion a drenta relaciona cu e caso di bashamento di bala riba Diasabra atardi na Aruba. DIARIO a haya sa, cu te ainda e arma peligroso no a worde localiza. Tabatin testigo cu a wak e arma.

Polis a haci buskeda na cas di e sospechoso, y aki a worde descubri entre otro e droga cla pa bende y tambe proyectil di arma, di e tipo “hollow point”, (conoci como Cop Killer). E ta un bala peligroso cu ta pasa door di bulletproof vest.

Tambe nan a haya caha di bala, balanza, y e plantacion grandi di marihuana. E dos ruman Kock a worde deteni y nan ta encarcela. Nan detencion a tuma lugar dilanti cas na Picaron, y Polis a saca nan arma pa asina obliga e personanan di baha di e vehiculo.

Tambe ta pa menciona cu di esnan prome cu a worde deteni a yama warda pa notifica cu ta clapchi el a tira. Pero testigonan a wak arma di berdad. Pero ora cu el a worde aresta e mes a grita el a yama warda caba.

Riba Dialuna, DIARIO a tene un entrevista cu hefe di Recherché Oranjestad, esta Inspector Hodge. E ta haci un suplica riba esnan cu sa kende por tin arma pa reporta esaki di tipline di Polis, ya cu tin segun informe basta arma ta circula bao di comunidad, e ta un situacion peligroso.

A bay asina leu cu hasta a yega di tribi tira riba warda di polis, respet a bay. Un suplica fuerte pa seguridad reporta sin miedo, polis mester di ayudo ,nos ta haci maximo esfuerzo pa soluciona casonan.

Locual ta e caso di e dos rumannan ta keto bay bao di investigacion profundo no ta exclui cu lo por tin mas detencion na caminda, pasobra arma nota cay for di cielo.

Through translator:

still not owing to localiza arm using for throw on keep of police

oranjestad (aan): more informacion owing to enter relaciona cu the caso of bashamento of ball on saturday nightfall at aruba. daily paper owing to achieve know, cu till still the arm dangerous not owing to worde localiza. had witness cu owing to look at the arm. police owing to haci buskeda at home of the sospechoso, y here owing to worde descubri among another the drugs cla for sell y also proyectil of arm, of the type “hollow point”, (conoci because; cop killer). the is one ball dangerous cu is happen door of bulletproof vest. also they owing to achieve box of ball, balanza, y the plantacion big of marihuana. the two brother kock owing to worde deteni y they're encarcela. they detencion did take lugar fast cas at picaron, y police owing to saca they arm for so obliga the personanan of descend of the vehiculo. also is for menciona cu of esnan first cu owing to worde deteni owing to calling keep for notifica cu is clapchi past owing to throw. but testigonan owing to look at arm of berdad. but hour cu past owing to worde aresta the self owing to bark past owing to calling keep end. on monday, daily paper owing to as one interview cu boss of recherché oranjestad, esta inspector hodge. the is haci one suplica on esnan cu know that can have arm for reporta this of tipline of police, already cu have according informe enough arm is circula bao of comunidad, the is one situation dangerous. owing to bay so far cu even owing to arrive of be bold throw on keep of police, respet owing to bay. one suplica strong for seguridad reporta without fright, police have to of aid come across,nos is haci maximo esfuerzo for soluciona casonan. locual is the caso of the two rumannan is keto bay bao of investigacion deep do not exclui cu will can have more detencion at caminda, because arm notice cay for of cielo. come across

I think this is saying that these guys arrested in the drug bust (might have been yesterday) had armor piercing bullets.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: July 24, 2007, 10:45:37 AM »

There is a little difference between MIP and the average poster that follows this case.  He lives in Aruba, is in contact with part of Natalee’s family and does the ninny ninny boo boo until he gets Robin to publicly change her stance on important issues.  In essence he has made himself a direct part of the story.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.