March 28, 2024, 05:45:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126373 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: July 24, 2007, 01:53:58 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
What was the official cause of death for the dismembered and burned "Pitbull"? Sounds like a reoccuring story to avoid the use of the word homicide.

:::: raising hand::::

suicide.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: July 24, 2007, 01:54:58 PM »

So everyone on aruba dies of a massive overdose of cocaine...

still not a place to visit.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #222 on: July 24, 2007, 01:56:15 PM »

Quote from: "JuJu"
Fisherman Huts maybe?

Boeti is having a campout?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #223 on: July 24, 2007, 01:58:20 PM »

The parallels in the Palm Beach case are really interesting.

O/T rant:

It causes me to consider the lack of respect our culture has for women and young girls. The attitude seems to be that women are trash, to be used and disposed of (whether they're being murdered or not, they're often discarded after men are finished with them...and there's always another willing one coming along and service a man who needs it).

I don't know who's to blame, and I'm certianly not blaming the victim of this horrible crime. I am blaming a society that doesn't value her for her mind or abilities, but only how she looks. I blame women in general, who don't respect themselves enough to demand men to treat them with the respect they deserve.

When society values women (and they value themselves based) only on the way they look and the sexual services they can provide, all of society tends to view them as pieces of meat to be consumed and then treated as garbage. I think many young women want to be sex objects because they falsely identify that as some sort of power. Then girls like Natalee and Amanda pay for it with their lives, because their predators don't see them as humans, only as pretty faces and bodies to be enjoyed. These predators don't want to hear these girls' opinions or get to know them as people; they don't care if they feel pain. It's absolutely disgusting, and I'm sick of it.

(This is coming from someone cute and pro-life, who just baked cookies for her husband, believe it or not). I have coined the term for what I am  "neo-fem."

/end rant
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: July 24, 2007, 02:00:44 PM »

I like it Blue... and it's why I appluad all of the guys that post here... they obviously know better.

You should start a political thread on that one!

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #225 on: July 24, 2007, 02:01:54 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I like it Blue... and it's why I appluad all of the guys that post here... they obviously know better.

You should start a political thread on that one!

I know--this really gets me fired up. There's a great book about this called Hating Women by Shumley Boteach, if anyone's interested.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: July 24, 2007, 02:04:05 PM »

Hello to all you magical monkeys, today.

Men who hate women are mysoginists or something like that.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: July 24, 2007, 02:07:27 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

yes, my favorite word for BOR...

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: July 24, 2007, 02:14:22 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

yes, my favorite word for BOR...

Really?  Rolling Eyes  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #229 on: July 24, 2007, 02:17:27 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
There is a little difference between MIP and the average poster that follows this case.  He lives in Aruba, is in contact with part of Natalee’s family and does the ninny ninny boo boo until he gets Robin to publicly change her stance on important issues. In essence he has made himself a direct part of the story.

I wonder where MIP was on june 29th/30th?Is it true perpetrators like to insert themselves into a crime?
 Shocked

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: July 24, 2007, 02:20:31 PM »

Quote from: "KarmaRoundUp"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
There is a little difference between MIP and the average poster that follows this case.  He lives in Aruba, is in contact with part of Natalee’s family and does the ninny ninny boo boo until he gets Robin to publicly change her stance on important issues. In essence he has made himself a direct part of the story.

I wonder where MIP was on june 29th/30th?Is it true perpetrators like to insert themselves into a crime?
 Shocked

Well according to MIP I believe he said he lived a 1/2 mile away from the Sloots.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #231 on: July 24, 2007, 02:22:00 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Shocked Whitepeoplegivehead is our newest member?

anyone can put a stupid nic there... they aren't automatically registered...

OH, phewwww..lol Laughing

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: July 24, 2007, 02:22:55 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Well according to MIP I believe he said he lived a 1/2 mile away from the Sloots.

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: July 24, 2007, 02:26:57 PM »

Ok gotta run, but I noticed commenting on a front page story that the amazon link actually shows beth's book...so maybe we will get to read it soon???

BBL... have a great day y'all...

Sun, I do truly think that women aren't really high on what BOR thinks is important.  He has kind of a chavisnistic (sp) attitude IMO.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: July 24, 2007, 02:32:06 PM »

Helloo my Smish (Karma)!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: July 24, 2007, 02:35:45 PM »

Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would truly lilke to know what Art Wood and Van Zandt thinks happened through their initial investigations on the island. They were really on a roll in the beginning, picking up clues that may have gone unnoticed to the average joe.  At some point, people on the island clammed up with volunteering information as it became a giant media circus, wheras other topics took precedence over the fact finding mission(s) at hand. Other topics included crackhouse and runaway stories, protests, Beth apologies on national TV, etc.. Every reporter on television thought they could just walk up to an Aruban and be bombarded with credible, accurate information that would lead to a resolution. Shirt and tie guy approaching someone like Boeti, "Hey, tell me what happened here buddy - I won't say a word." That got old real quick to the locals I am sure.

Parallel situation would be walking into Pakistan asking a local to tell you Osama's exact whereabouts. Not going to happen. Outsiders vs. Insiders.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: July 24, 2007, 02:40:09 PM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would truly lilke to know what Art Wood and Van Zandt thinks happened through their initial investigations on the island. They were really on a roll in the beginning, picking up clues that may have gone unnoticed to the average joe.  At some point, people on the island clammed up with volunteering information as it became a giant media circus, wheras other topics took precedence over the fact finding mission(s) at hand. Other topics included crackhouse and runaway stories, protests, Beth apologies on national TV, etc.. Every reporter on television thought they could just walk up to an Aruban and be bombarded with credible, accurate information that would lead to a resolution. Shirt and tie guy approaching someone like Boeti, "Hey, tell me what happened here buddy - I won't say a word." That got old real quick to the locals I am sure.

Parallel situation would be walking into Pakistan asking a local to tell you Osama's exact whereabouts. Not going to happen. Outsiders vs. Insiders.

so true.

BUT, the Twitty's handed ALE the case on a silver platter, and ALE thru it to the dogs.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #237 on: July 24, 2007, 02:42:35 PM »

AZSUNNY,

Four people left CnC, three people continued their lives the following day.  What is there for Greta to believe about Joran or his story? Her stance should simply be that she does not have enough concrete facts to make make an accurate assessment, one way or the other, in terms of blame or storyline, surrounding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  Instead, it seems to me, she has put out to the viewing public that she sides with Joran's innocence, or lack of guilt.  If she is not siding with his innocence, or lack of guilt, what exactly is she implying ??

What information does Greta have that would cause her to take such a 180 degree turn in her opinion of assessing guilt.

Hi Buckshot
I think it's just a case of Greta wanting to keep those"exclusive"interview doors open.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: July 24, 2007, 02:42:48 PM »

I meant to add, that if ALE & ARuba had not been so corrupt, and the perpetrators "Dutch royalty" their would have long ago been a resolution.  The mis-information campaign really got things rolling in the wrong direction as far as the general public goes.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: July 24, 2007, 02:45:36 PM »

Exactly.  Aruba created this situation.  They managed to make it clear to their people anyone who talks will be punished because they will be viewed as a traitor.  This is why I believe some of the Aruban posters changed their tune eventually.  They did not offer up the information like they did in the very beginning.  At one point someone got to them and that was when we had people like the Bondia's on the boards really starting to go full steam ahead with their disinformation campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.