April 19, 2024, 10:53:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126760 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #240 on: July 24, 2007, 02:46:48 PM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
For those reading,

Given that time can not be turned back and evidence lacks, what solution do you see in bringing those responsible to justice - at this late stage in the game??

Do you think it will take nothing short of a person, somewhat involved, or "in the know" to simply spill the beans, allowing the dots to then be connected, working backwards??

Or will those involved, be brought to justice through lesser charges in an attempt to neutralize complete losses?

IMO they may bring J2K in,say Natalee OD on coke,give J2K their lighter sentence(of which Joran's will be real light because he was a minor at the time)and say to Joran:Time served!Free to go.The Kalpoe's may have to spend a couple of months in jail.ALE will say they did all they could,even called in the Dutch experts,the end(in Aruba's eyes only)

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: July 24, 2007, 02:47:20 PM »

Sorry, gotta run!  BBL.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: July 24, 2007, 02:53:32 PM »

I do believe that Anita van der Sloot and Nadira Ramirez will have some issues to take up with the "top law enforcement officials" regarding the cocaine allegations pertaining to their sons.

Janet

Bill O'Reilly
The O'Reilly Factor
July 20, 2007

BILL O'REILLY, HOST: In the "Thursdays with Geraldo" segment tonight, "The Factor" has learned from sources we have to protect that Natalee Holloway, the 18-year-old Alabama woman who disappeared two years ago in Aruba, died from cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of cocaine.

According to top law enforcement officials, Natalee ingested the cocaine with Jordan van der Sloot and one of the Kalpoe brothers

Anita van der Sloot
On the Record w/ Greta
June 23, 2005

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT: ... He is, like, Mom, I would not smoke or I would not use drugs because I am a sporter.[/b] I want to make something out of my future. If there would have been anything of that, I would have noticed. I'm a teacher. I work with kids between 12 and 18 years, the last 25 years. So you're used to so many things, problems that appear with your students. You're so alert. And I think you're even more alert with your own children.

Nadira Ramirez
CNN
June 23, 2005

She described her family as a close and traditional Hindu group and said both sons are "good boys." Satish does not drink, she said, and while Deepak drinks occasionally, neither youth takes drugs

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: July 24, 2007, 02:55:46 PM »

KarmaRoundUp,

and.... work from there as to how the dead body of a girl grew legs and hid itself around the island, going undetectable for over two years.

wonder who would be held accountable for that ?

Would it be wise if the family gave up focus on charges against the suspects in exchange for a truthful version, if that is even possible, of events as they unfolded that evening ?

Any possibility that Joran, Deepak, and Satish, with a few other friends had a little pool party at the VanderSloot residence that evening? Daddy Sloot would have been right there to help from the beginning...

Lorenzo - What credible source indicates articles of clothing, of Natalee, found at his residence? What is his status? We were able to find out hearing dates, detention extensions for J2K - are we able to find out those types of details on LVR as well ??
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: July 24, 2007, 02:58:35 PM »

Quote from: "KarmaRoundUp"
For those reading,

Given that time can not be turned back and evidence lacks, what solution do you see in bringing those responsible to justice - at this late stage in the game??

Do you think it will take nothing short of a person, somewhat involved, or "in the know" to simply spill the beans, allowing the dots to then be connected, working backwards??

Or will those involved, be brought to justice through lesser charges in an attempt to neutralize complete losses?

IMO they may bring J2K in,say Natalee OD on coke,give J2K their lighter sentence(of which Joran's will be real light because he was a minor at the time)and say to Joran:Time served!Free to go.The Kalpoe's may have to spend a couple of months in jail.ALE will say they did all they could,even called in the Dutch experts,the end(in Aruba's eyes only)

They have already "floated" the "Cocaine OD theory" via Bill O'Reiley. That ain't gonna appease us. They already "floated" the "runaway theory" via Julia Renfro and Dompig. That didn't appease us either.
NO ONE IS BUYING IT!!

Their goose is cooked (and they know and fear it).
Wait until Beth's book comes out....... we haven't BEGUN to grasp the onslaught of bad publicity coming. Wink

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: July 24, 2007, 03:02:56 PM »

For those reading,

.... and law enforcement and the world will give the suspects the benefit of the doubt that Natalee was actually deceased when she was disposed ??? What qualifications do Joran, Deepak and Satish possess which makes them qualified to make a determination that Natalee was deceased and ... not just passed out???

Aruba ... is digging themselves deeper and deeper if this is the outcome that has been fabricated.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #246 on: July 24, 2007, 03:05:00 PM »

Her book will most certainly be interesting... From what I saw her say on Tv, she kept extensive details, in the form of a journal, as to the strange ways of the aruban law enforcement personnel.

If the KLPD comes back with no findings, and basically, ends the investigation by calling it a cold case, will this affect its standing in the international community as a competent law enforcement agency?

Or does the problem strictly lie in Aruba with what information / evidence was actually given to the KLPD ?

Aruba: "Here you go KLPD, here are our files - Go get'em tiger" (as they hand them a manilla folder with a legal sized note pad with some three pages of scribbled notes by Dennis Jacobs)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: July 24, 2007, 03:20:13 PM »

If the KLPD comes back with no findings, and basically, ends the investigation by calling it a cold case, will this affect its standing in the international community as a competent law enforcement agency?

Well, that is robots main theory! (I tend to agree)
I think the KLPD are playing it VERY close to the vest for that exact reason. They are crossing every "T" and dotting every "i".

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #248 on: July 24, 2007, 03:21:39 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "klaasend"

still the "spookiest" cartoon! The "eyes" peering out of the Holiday Inn always intrigued me.

I bet Klaas could doa good edit on that pic putting joran and paul and gang in windows Wink

Hi you all
In the upper left corner of the pic....wonder why that is stratched out?
Looks like a house or a small church/chapel with a few people standing out front of it.

And looking at the 4 figures by the palms trees always reminded me of an adult (paul) with 3 children (j2k)

I agree KatysMom.I wonder if anyone emailed the artist and just asked him about it?

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #249 on: July 24, 2007, 03:23:31 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Hello Karma....we are looking at that cartoon with the same eyes....I saw the house on the upper left and another figure on the upper right....under the hatch marks....when we first saw the cartoon....many months ago.  I can still see the house....the upper right corner appears to be more heavily marked and the other figure is not able to be seen.

Mere

Hi Mere
I don't see the figure on the upper right but I do see those eyes in the windows....they look like mad and sneaky eyes.Creeps me out.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #250 on: July 24, 2007, 03:25:09 PM »

Quote from: "JuJu"
Fisherman Huts maybe?

Hi Juju
Hmmm,I see it more like a small church or chapel because it seems to be in the sky,like towards Heaven.

Karma Is Coming

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: July 24, 2007, 03:27:01 PM »

Stupid question:

Was Shango or Simian's location able to be tracked through IP address?
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #252 on: July 24, 2007, 03:30:05 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Quote from: "Sue"
Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "klaasend"

still the "spookiest" cartoon! The "eyes" peering out of the Holiday Inn always intrigued me.

I bet Klaas could doa good edit on that pic putting joran and paul and gang in windows Wink

Hi you all
In the upper left corner of the pic....wonder why that is stratched out?
Looks like a house or a small church/chapel with a few people standing out front of it.

And looking at the 4 figures by the palms trees always reminded me of an adult (paul) with 3 children (j2k)

I agree KatysMom.I wonder if anyone emailed the artist and just asked him about it?

Can anyone figure out what the #2 on each of the backpack straps mean?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: July 24, 2007, 03:30:43 PM »

Beth's book cover is out now.  The book can be pre-ordered:

Amazon link to her book:
http://tinyurl.com/3b8ald

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: July 24, 2007, 03:31:22 PM »

I emailed the artist with questions, as I believe other monkeys did, too. No response. Info sent to Dave.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: July 24, 2007, 03:31:45 PM »

Stupid question:

Shango was posting from Florida.  Simian was posting from Aruba.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: July 24, 2007, 03:32:09 PM »

Stupid question:

Klaas knows better than anyone -- I believe she said "Florida."
Also, the evening Monkeys have hashed out the cartoon much more. The cartoon was published June 7th, 2005. I'm sure the artist was e-mailed -- but I don't think they got any answers from him.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: July 24, 2007, 03:35:30 PM »

24ora has a video up now of that van burning in the parking lot of the Sextacy shop in Aruba:

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/1480/8/
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #258 on: July 24, 2007, 03:39:22 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
There is a little difference between MIP and the average poster that follows this case.  He lives in Aruba, is in contact with part of Natalee’s family and does the ninny ninny boo boo until he gets Robin to publicly change her stance on important issues. In essence he has made himself a direct part of the story.

I wonder where MIP was on june 29th/30th?Is it true perpetrators like to insert themselves into a crime?
 Shocked

Well according to MIP I believe he said he lived a 1/2 mile away from the Sloots.

Wow...no kidding?I was kinda kidding but now I wonder if he was ever questioned.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #259 on: July 24, 2007, 03:40:42 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Helloo my Smish (Karma)!

Hi my SK!
 Wink

Karma Is Coming

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.