April 19, 2024, 03:39:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126750 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: July 24, 2007, 03:44:01 PM »

I speculate that the outcome to the Natalee Holloway case has been proven.  Otherwise ... Joran and "one of the Kalpoe" brothers would have already been detained.

I suspect that the "powers that be" will announce that they strongly suspect the circumstances encompassing the death of Natalee Holloway but the lack of evidence prevents apprehension or even questioning.  Remember ... the conditions of the suspects' September, 2005 release were lifted and ... Joran, Deepak and Satish were not required to be available for questioning.  In other words ... NOBODY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!!!

I contend that the Aruban's will not close the Natalee Holloway case and ... risk having to turn over the case file to ... Natalee's family ... the FBI.  The investigation will remain officially open but ... allowed to become a cold case.

++++++++++++++++++

Bill O'Reilly
The O'Reilly Factor
July 20, 2007

BILL O'REILLY, HOST: In the "Thursdays with Geraldo" segment tonight, "The Factor" has learned from sources we have to protect that Natalee Holloway, the 18-year-old Alabama woman who disappeared two years ago in Aruba, died from cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of cocaine.

According to top law enforcement officials, Natalee ingested the cocaine with Jordan van der Sloot and one of the Kalpoe brothers

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: July 24, 2007, 03:45:34 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
I speculate that the outcome to the Natalee Holloway case has been proven.  Otherwise ... Joran and "one of the Kalpoe" brothers would have already been detained.

I suspect that the "powers that be" will announce that they strongly suspect the circumstances encompassing the death of Natalee Holloway but the lack of evidence prevents apprehension or even questioning.  Remember ... the conditions of the suspects' September, 2005 release were lifted and ... Joran, Deepak and Satish were not required to be available for questioning.  In other words ... NOBODY WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!!!

I contend that the Aruban's will not close the Natalee Holloway case and ... risk having to turn over the case file to ... Natalee's family ... the FBI.  The investigation will remain officially open but ... allowed to become a cold case.

++++++++++++++++++

Bill O'Reilly
The O'Reilly Factor
July 20, 2007

BILL O'REILLY, HOST: In the "Thursdays with Geraldo" segment tonight, "The Factor" has learned from sources we have to protect that Natalee Holloway, the 18-year-old Alabama woman who disappeared two years ago in Aruba, died from cardiac arrest brought on by an overdose of cocaine.

According to top law enforcement officials, Natalee ingested the cocaine with Jordan van der Sloot and one of the Kalpoe brothers

CORRECTION

Quote from: Tamikosmom
I speculate that the outcome to the Natalee Holloway case has NOT been proven.  Otherwise ... Joran and "one of the Kalpoe" brothers would have already been detained.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #262 on: July 24, 2007, 03:53:56 PM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
KarmaRoundUp,

and.... work from there as to how the dead body of a girl grew legs and hid itself around the island, going undetectable for over two years.

wonder who would be held accountable for that ?

Would it be wise if the family gave up focus on charges against the suspects in exchange for a truthful version, if that is even possible, of events as they unfolded that evening ?

Any possibility that Joran, Deepak, and Satish, with a few other friends had a little pool party at the VanderSloot residence that evening? Daddy Sloot would have been right there to help from the beginning...

Lorenzo - What credible source indicates articles of clothing, of Natalee, found at his residence? What is his status? We were able to find out hearing dates, detention extensions for J2K - are we able to find out those types of details on LVR as well ??

The ALE could just say they found her body in some remote part of the island,they could say she has been there all this time.ALE could even show us exactly where she supposedly was found,they have been putting on shows for us all along.What's one more final show(lie)to them?They just want all of this bad media and US attention to go away.I think Beth and Dave both may feel that Natalee is dead,as sad as that is but I would hope they would not give up on getting justice for their beloved daughter JUST to have her remains.
I haven't heard anything about Lorenzo besides his arrest.
I get so cynical about all of the injustice in this case,get real mad sometimes that I just want to shake some in aruba and ask WTF are you doing.I can't even imagine the pain and suffering that Beth and Dave are going through.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #263 on: July 24, 2007, 03:57:14 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "KarmaRoundUp"
For those reading,

Given that time can not be turned back and evidence lacks, what solution do you see in bringing those responsible to justice - at this late stage in the game??

Do you think it will take nothing short of a person, somewhat involved, or "in the know" to simply spill the beans, allowing the dots to then be connected, working backwards??

Or will those involved, be brought to justice through lesser charges in an attempt to neutralize complete losses?

IMO they may bring J2K in,say Natalee OD on coke,give J2K their lighter sentence(of which Joran's will be real light because he was a minor at the time)and say to Joran:Time served!Free to go.The Kalpoe's may have to spend a couple of months in jail.ALE will say they did all they could,even called in the Dutch experts,the end(in Aruba's eyes only)

They have already "floated" the "Cocaine OD theory" via Bill O'Reiley. That ain't gonna appease us. They already "floated" the "runaway theory" via Julia Renfro and Dompig. That didn't appease us either.
NO ONE IS BUYING IT!!

Their goose is cooked (and they know and fear it).
Wait until Beth's book comes out....... we haven't BEGUN to grasp the onslaught of bad publicity coming. Wink

I agree Wreck
Also,I heard Beth's book is more about her love,her life with Natalee and less about what happened and is still happening on aruba.I think maybe Beth should write 2 books,one especially for her Natalee and one to bring aruba down into the waters where it belongs.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #264 on: July 24, 2007, 04:01:29 PM »

Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
For those reading,

Given that time can not be turned back and evidence lacks, what solution do you see in bringing those responsible to justice - at this late stage in the game??

Do you think it will take nothing short of a person, somewhat involved, or "in the know" to simply spill the beans, allowing the dots to then be connected, working backwards??

Or will those involved, be brought to justice through lesser charges in an attempt to neutralize complete losses?

IMO they may bring J2K in,say Natalee OD on coke,give J2K their lighter sentence(of which Joran's will be real light because he was a minor at the time)and say to Joran:Time served!Free to go.The Kalpoe's may have to spend a couple of months in jail.ALE will say they did all they could,even called in the Dutch experts,the end(in Aruba's eyes only)

.... and law enforcement and the world will give the suspects the benefit of the doubt that Natalee was actually deceased when she was disposed ??? What qualifications do Joran, Deepak and Satish possess which makes them qualified to make a determination that Natalee was deceased and ... not just passed out???

Aruba ... is digging themselves deeper and deeper if this is the outcome that has been fabricated.

Janet

I agree totally Janet but I really don't see aruba caring at this point what we think,what Beth and Dave think.It could just be me being my cynical self but I place NO faith in ALE or the Dutch investigators in getting this case solved and getting justice for Natalee and her family.They have just about worn me down in the hope department.

Karma Is Coming

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: July 24, 2007, 04:08:32 PM »

test
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #266 on: July 24, 2007, 04:08:56 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Beth's book cover is out now.  The book can be pre-ordered:

Amazon link to her book:
http://tinyurl.com/3b8ald

That's a beautiful image....now watch how the dark side runs and puts their nasty reviews up.

Karma Is Coming

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #267 on: July 24, 2007, 04:09:58 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
I emailed the artist with questions, as I believe other monkeys did, too. No response. Info sent to Dave.

Thank you JustinsMama

Karma Is Coming

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: July 24, 2007, 04:18:22 PM »

Karma if you are wondering why no one if posting it is because the forum is down for most people.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #269 on: July 24, 2007, 04:19:54 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Karma if you are wondering why no one if posting it is because the forum is down for most people.

I sure was wondering,thought I chashed everyone off. Rolling Eyes

Karma Is Coming

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: July 24, 2007, 04:20:34 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I sure was wondering,thought I chashed everyone off. Rolling Eyes

Laughing  Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: July 24, 2007, 04:45:27 PM »

Just a quick post that I was not aware I was responding to or copying posts today that were private messages between posters. I agree completely those should not be posted, although I remain concerned when posters receive threats, it's the responsibility of moderators and administrators to handle that at various forums.

So I am glad that Klaas removed them, thank you Klaas !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #272 on: July 24, 2007, 04:48:42 PM »

Wearing the concerned down is the Aruba Strategy. That, and moving the complicit off the island.

Don't doubt for a minute that the complicit aren't being worn themselves. I have no doubt there's is a sentence they can't ever live out.

Believe it.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #273 on: July 24, 2007, 04:53:39 PM »

Got this today....could someone please explain to me why a screen capture feature is better that a copy and paste?
 Question

MIP6
Sent to: Nut44x4 on: Today at 05:02:25 AM  

Whats wrong don't like it when I upset the banana cart? Damn I love the screen cap feature, I use it at SM almost daily.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: July 24, 2007, 04:56:03 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Got this today....could someone please explain to me why a screen capture feature is better that a copy and paste?
 Question

MIP6

Whats wrong don't like it when I upset the banana cart? Damn I love the screen cap feature, I use it at SM almost daily.

Because with a copy and paste, the person doing the copying can alter the text.  With a screen capture, the text cannot be altered unless it's done in something like photoshop or other program.

Edited to add:  MIP is not upsetting the banana cart.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #275 on: July 24, 2007, 04:57:22 PM »

Question

MIP6

My take would be that a screen capture would preserve the source and context of quotes in a way that just copying the text wouldn't be able to do.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #276 on: July 24, 2007, 05:07:14 PM »

Question

MIP6

Because with a copy and paste, the person doing the copying can alter the text.  With a screen capture, the text cannot be altered unless it's done in something like photoshop or other program.

Edited to add:  MIP is not upsetting the banana cart.

Oh....I must be too honest, because I would not have even thought of editing someone else's post to suit me or to change what was said. I don't think I have screen capture on my old puter with WINME, lol...if I do, I have no clue how to use it.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: July 24, 2007, 05:13:58 PM »

Shango was posting from Florida.  Simian was posting from Aruba.

Can you tell where people from the archives were posting from? For instance...*papito*.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: July 24, 2007, 05:14:19 PM »

NUT - I'm with you, I'd never alter anyones post.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: July 24, 2007, 05:14:52 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
Shango was posting from Florida.  Simian was posting from Aruba.

Can you tell where people from the archives were posting from? For instance...*papito*.

Maybe  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.