April 19, 2024, 11:17:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126753 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2007, 01:22:09 AM »

Sue - I could but I won't Wink
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2007, 01:24:24 AM »

I found it interesting that the Mafiosa who once owned Aruba now live in Toronto.  Diberardo is also from Toronto, I believe.  I always wondered if there were "family" ties.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2007, 01:26:11 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I found it interesting that the Mafiosa who once owned Aruba now live in Toronto.  Diberardo is also from Toronto, I believe.  I always wondered if there were "family" ties.

Ahhh...You are absolutely correct!! Would be interesting if he is from Toronto..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2007, 01:28:08 AM »

http://www.diberardo.com/about.html

About me:

Well, my name is Anthony DiBerardo. I am a 27 year old guy from Ancaster, Ontario, Canada.
A few years ago I graduated from the University of Guelph with an Honours Degree in Fine Art.
The year after, I worked at the school newspaper, as Art Director. Great time, great experience.
With the computer skills I learned there and in years past I started my own web development company, 4a.ca which later became 905media.
In the Fall of 2002 I took a trip to Bangkok, Thailand.
In the Summer of 2003 I took a trip to Krakow, Poland.

Today I'm back home in Canada, working on this and that.

I have been to the University of Guelph.  It is about 40 miles south of Toronto.

BRING NATALEE HOME
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2007, 01:28:23 AM »

Notice how the footprints go to the hotel but don't go in. The top windows looks as if they have curtains in the windows until over the door. The second floor is what bothers me. The artist might have been in a hurry but I still see two windows with frowning eyes like being watched.

Notice it has a shallow grave and a drink and a drawing of someone near the drink.

yes, what was the date on this?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2007, 01:29:55 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Notice how the footprints go to the hotel but don't go in. The top windows looks as if they have curtains in the windows until over the door. The second floor is what bothers me. The artist might have been in a hurry but I still see two windows with frowning eyes like being watched.

Notice it has a shallow grave and a drink and a drawing of someone near the drink.

yes, what was the date on this?

June 7, 2005
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2007, 01:30:16 AM »

There's more about DiBerardo here:
http://www.cartoons.diberardo.com/about-cartoonist.php

It includes a picture of him.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2007, 01:32:52 AM »

http://www.diberardo.com/about.html

About me:

Well, my name is Anthony DiBerardo. I am a 27 year old guy from Ancaster, Ontario, Canada.
A few years ago I graduated from the University of Guelph with an Honours Degree in Fine Art.
The year after, I worked at the school newspaper, as Art Director. Great time, great experience.
With the computer skills I learned there and in years past I started my own web development company, 4a.ca which later became 905media.
In the Fall of 2002 I took a trip to Bangkok, Thailand.
In the Summer of 2003 I took a trip to Krakow, Poland.

Today I'm back home in Canada, working on this and that.

I have been to the University of Guelph.  It is about 40 miles south of Toronto.

http://www.905media.com/travel/index.html

His website where he logs all his travels
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: July 24, 2007, 01:32:54 AM »

Considering the close ties to Aruba held by the Toronto Mafia members, I don't think it's outlandish to wonder if DeBerardo talked to some friends and family who had early information about Natalee's disappearance.

BRING NATALEE HOME
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: July 24, 2007, 01:36:32 AM »

Klaas, Laughing  Laughing OK... I'll email you!!!  I keep reminding myself to go to CafePress and get my mug Laughing  Laughing  before the changes.

We won't have electricity on Wed from 9 to maybe 7 pm. Gads, I won't be able to use the computer and check in here... not addicted or anything like that  HA! Rolling Eyes

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2007, 01:43:40 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2007, 01:44:36 AM »

Considering the close ties to Aruba held by the Toronto Mafia members, I don't think it's outlandish to wonder if DeBerardo talked to some friends and family who had early information about Natalee's disappearance.

Could be as Aruba most definetly has those ties..He seems well traveled also and may know about the club scenes and some things that Aruba has been known for. Also he may have read the AM digital report on june 4th and other news releases in Aruba. He seems talented to me and Artists sometimes are very smart people with inuitive abilities.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2007, 01:54:13 AM »

Yes.  I just found it odd that a political cartoonist in Canada would create such a cartoon so early in the case.

BRING NATALEE HOME
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2007, 06:50:33 AM »

that cartoon still freaks me out. I dont know what it means but It has always been in the back of my mind. I think it illustrates what we all know happened. And it shows that from day one people knew the truth, what happened. and it's been cover up ever since.
have a great day monkeys. I'm still here...JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #54 on: July 24, 2007, 07:14:08 AM »

Quote from: "*******"

Could be as Aruba most definetly has those ties..He seems well traveled also and may know about the club scenes and some things that Aruba has been known for. Also he may have read the AM digital report on june 4th and other news releases in Aruba. He seems talented to me and Artists sometimes are very smart people with inuitive abilities.

Idea  Idea  Idea  Idea  Idea  Idea
This may be off the wall, but what isn't regarding this case!!!
Poster at RU 'DILBART'---possibly Diberardo (I know...off the wall, lol)

thread at RU= (why) KLPD left Aruba
Dilbart Posted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:28 pm    

Recently I spoke to a KLPD officer who was on 'holiday' in the Netherlands now. He was going to return to Aruba by the end of August. He told that it would be his last 'tour' to the island.

He was not a member of the team that investigated the Holloway case, but mentioned that there was no new evidence and all the (extra) KLPD members were back in the Netherlands since last june and, as far as he knew, were not going to return to Aruba.

He has another appointment before he is going back to Aruba, I'll try to 'interrogate' some more, but although his mouth was wide open, he was quite silent  Wink
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dilbart Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:54 pm    

SGC = Sectie Georganiseerde Criminaliteit aka Organized Crime Unit  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Apparently the police have been inundated with calls (according to this RU thread), it is an interesting read.  MORE of Dilbart>>>
Dilbart Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:27 am    

HannieC wrote:
And who is that person who kept calling the police station?

Dilbart Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:27 am    
Starts with the letter L  Wink  

HannieC wrote:
 BTW,dilbart. did officer P. called you already? I asked him to call you after I talked with him.

Dilbart wrote:
Yep, called today, he said that he will ask officer M. to call you tomorrow.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: July 24, 2007, 07:49:56 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #56 on: July 24, 2007, 08:02:51 AM »

Good Morning.  

I'm working and lurking again.  Trying to get caught up......

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #57 on: July 24, 2007, 08:04:27 AM »

Yes.  I just found it odd that a political cartoonist in Canada would create such a cartoon so early in the case.

AZ - I see no reason why this can't be mentioned now as well, back in the summer of 2005 a poster here who is no longer here, had some discussion with Getagrip? Both lived in Canada but that poster had only recently migrated from Aruba to Canada, due to an illness of her husband's. In any event, their son attended the ISA school with Joran and this mother stated Joran had indeed been a discipline problem both on the island and at ISA. Getagrip tried to get her to come forward but she was very afraid of reprisal.

I don't know how these people live with their conscience.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: July 24, 2007, 08:08:41 AM »

Good Morning Everyone !

This is my morning rally for our Peaches

I continue to stand with the girl.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: July 24, 2007, 08:21:27 AM »

Nonesuche wrote:
AZ - I see no reason why this can't be mentioned now as well, back in the summer of 2005 a poster here who is no longer here, had some discussion with Getagrip? Both lived in Canada but that poster had only recently migrated from Aruba to Canada, due to an illness of her husband's. In any event, their son attended the ISA school with Joran and this mother stated Joran had indeed been a discipline problem both on the island and at ISA. Getagrip tried to get her to come forward but she was very afraid of reprisal.

I don't know how these people live with their conscience.

I remember the rapport with Getagrip and thought at the time that the cover-up must extend into the government.  I always thought that Joran was a "lackey" for a bigger group.  The Kalpoe's were just Joran's "wannabe" friends.  Joran even admitted that the Kalpoe's wern't the first call for transportation.  Someone else took notice of Natalee's group and decided to get Joran to "obtain" one.  I don't think Natalee was the intended victim in the beginning either.

Plus, too many people left the island in the first few days following Beth showing up. i.e.  The Bartender, Lorenzo etc.  

Joran and the Kalpoe's had the misfortune of being the last ones "seen" with Natalee.  They are left to "ride out the storm", being helped at every opportunity by higher powers.     JMHO

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.