April 24, 2024, 09:54:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126829 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: July 24, 2007, 09:24:37 PM »

Someone was just asking about Interviews with the PI'S in this case..Here is a Interview with TJ Ward a few months ago if you havent heard it yet..

Radio Interview with TJ Ward(Private Investigator) discussing Natalee Holloway Investigation 5-1-07
640 WGST Atlanta. Talk. Radio.

http://tinyurl.com/33o437

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: July 24, 2007, 09:24:45 PM »

Quote from: "Magnolia"

Hey Frijole,
I see you lurking and wish you posted more.  Always made me laugh.
I have to depend on Robots lately.  He makes me laugh everyday.
All of this dis-information has me infuriated and decided I must stick my 2 cents in.

LOL  Guess I ran out of things that were funny.  This case wore me out and I feel like it's a living version of Groundhog's Day.  Can't imagine how the family feels.  Anyway - glad you came out of the shadows!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: July 24, 2007, 09:25:08 PM »

Hi os!!   Good tyo see ya

BBL
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: July 24, 2007, 09:25:38 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "shadow"
Evening Monkeys! Been trying to read back and catch up.

I have always felt that the altercation with GVC and Natalee on that Friday night (I think that's right . . . ) may have drawn the PIMPS attention to her in particular. JMO

Hope evryone is doing well . . . sooo busy haven't been able to post but am always checking in to see what's going on.

Hi Shadow
Seems like there was some shango / simian reference to someone being jealous too ?? Just can not remember more  Embarassed

Hi oldfart I remember that as well. I was re-reading recently but also don't remember the exact reference.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #404 on: July 24, 2007, 09:27:19 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Howdy shadow!!

Hey there Snoopy!

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: July 24, 2007, 09:29:07 PM »

Howdy shadow!!

I thought you left to supervise  Laughing  Laughing

Fast Eddies is for the over 21 group...
But makes a nice day trip  or did 5+ years ago  Confused
http://www.fasteddiesbonair.com/index.cfm
and cheap but good food if not counting anything ... cals. fats, carbs etc. Laughing

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: July 24, 2007, 09:31:26 PM »

O/T  -but wow!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19939181/

MySpace deletes 29,000 sex offender profiles
New figure is more than four times the number originally cited by company

Updated: 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
NEW YORK - Popular Internet social network MySpace said on Tuesday it detected and deleted 29,000 convicted sex offenders on its service, more than four times the figure it had initially reported.

The company, owned by media conglomerate News Corp., said in May it had deleted about 7,000 user profiles that belonged to convicted offenders. MySpace attracts about 60 million unique visitors monthly in the United States.

The new information was first revealed by U.S. state authorities after MySpace turned over information on convicted sex offenders it had removed from the service.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #407 on: July 24, 2007, 09:34:04 PM »

O/T

Snoopy
Has  the gang in your area ever been to "Fast Eddie’s Bon-Air"
I could not think of the name when talking to LdStLou  last night

Sorry for being O/T Laughing

Nope.  Never heard of it, but I don't get out much. We're gonna have to all get together soon.  I seen where Katysmom is from Missouri.  Maybe she will join us.

Snoopy, are you in Mo?

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: July 24, 2007, 09:35:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "robots"
any sightings of joran lately ???

I hear they found a man in France with an unusually small brain, maybe Joran is in France  Laughing

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290610,00.html

Report: Man with Almost No Brain Has Led Normal Life

French doctors are amazed that a 44-year-old civil servant with an abnormally small brain has led a normal life with a slightly lower than normal IQ, according to a report on [/b]
Why did I know he worked for the government before I opened the link ? In fact, he used to be my boss ! !  Before he got promoted to a posiiton in France.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: July 24, 2007, 09:36:50 PM »

Kat_Gram - LOL  Laughing
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: July 24, 2007, 09:37:35 PM »

Hello to the new-ish Monkeys.
I am the Kanadian Kat.
I am a good monkey, unlike Robots.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

O/T
« Reply #411 on: July 24, 2007, 09:37:47 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
O/T  -but wow!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19939181/

MySpace deletes 29,000 sex offender profiles
New figure is more than four times the number originally cited by company

Updated: 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
NEW YORK - Popular Internet social network MySpace said on Tuesday it detected and deleted 29,000 convicted sex offenders on its service, more than four times the figure it had initially reported.

The company, owned by media conglomerate News Corp., said in May it had deleted about 7,000 user profiles that belonged to convicted offenders. MySpace attracts about 60 million unique visitors monthly in the United States.

The new information was first revealed by U.S. state authorities after MySpace turned over information on convicted sex offenders it had removed from the service.

Holy cow

Good for them,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: July 24, 2007, 09:39:20 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Kat_Gram - LOL  Laughing

That was so freaky. I really was going to make a joke about where the guy worked. Work on my mind I guess.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: July 24, 2007, 09:48:09 PM »

Easy Klaas I think, has a window open on her computer all the time to the earthquake site. Here's the one I use
http://quake.wr.usgs.gov/recenteqs/

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: July 24, 2007, 09:51:55 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
Just wanted to say good evening and hi to everyone.

So good to see some new/old faces, or something like that.

Some great posting today.

Joe T was on Fox at 5 today talking about the Football player Vick. Disgusting.

I am now watching Dan Abrams, will let you know if he says anything about the BOR show.

OS

I didn't see that segment, but let me guess. Joe T supports Vick? He's always on the side of the cruel savages.  Hopefully I'm wrong and Joe T has a soft side - but prolly not.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: July 24, 2007, 09:52:28 PM »

I have always felt that the altercation with GVC and Natalee on that Friday night (I think that's right . . . ) may have drawn the PIMPS attention to her in particular. JMO

Hope evryone is doing well . . . sooo busy haven't been able to post but am always checking in to see what's going on.

Hi Shadow
Seems like there was some shango / simian reference to someone being jealous too ?? Just can not remember more  Embarassed

Hi oldfart I remember that as well. I was re-reading recently but also don't remember the exact reference.

Yes, said someone's b.f. "earlier" in the week was jealous.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #416 on: July 24, 2007, 09:54:46 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Hello to the new-ish Monkeys.
I am the Kanadian Kat.
I am a good monkey, unlike Robots.

Yeh, I here he cheats!!!    Laughing

His ability to be the first poster on new threads is,

Uncanny!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: July 24, 2007, 09:56:48 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"

Hi Shadow

Yes, said someone's b.f. "earlier" in the week was jealous.

IBE
 Confused   b.f.  Confused   sorry but who the heck are you talking about ... I'm confused as usual

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: July 24, 2007, 09:57:58 PM »

where is my head slap  smiley...
I got it...  Laughing

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #419 on: July 24, 2007, 09:58:05 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "ospainter"
Just wanted to say good evening and hi to everyone.

So good to see some new/old faces, or something like that.

Some great posting today.

Joe T was on Fox at 5 today talking about the Football player Vick. Disgusting.

I am now watching Dan Abrams, will let you know if he says anything about the BOR show.

OS

I didn't see that segment, but let me guess. Joe T supports Vick? He's always on the side of the cruel savages.  Hopefully I'm wrong and Joe T has a soft side - but prolly not.

Actually it sounded like a repeat of his jvds spin some months ago.  yada, yada..

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.