April 19, 2024, 12:38:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126749 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: July 24, 2007, 09:59:15 PM »

I wonder if Nut44x4 (?) found out how to do a screen capture /print ?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: July 24, 2007, 09:59:53 PM »

Sleddogs - check your email please  Wink
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: July 24, 2007, 10:00:27 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
It's great to see the old group posting.  I've missed ya'll.  Miss Jacquie, Flying Mermaid, and so many others.  I always wonder how people are doing.

I have missed them sooooo much. Are they here? If so "hello" and welcome back! Laughing  Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #423 on: July 24, 2007, 10:01:55 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "IBE"
Quote from: "shadow"
Evening Monkeys! Been trying to read back and catch up.

I have always felt that the altercation with GVC and Natalee on that Friday night (I think that's right . . . ) may have drawn the PIMPS attention to her in particular. JMO

Hope evryone is doing well . . . sooo busy haven't been able to post but am always checking in to see what's going on.

Hi Shadow
Seems like there was some shango / simian reference to someone being jealous too ?? Just can not remember more  Embarassed

Hi oldfart I remember that as well. I was re-reading recently but also don't remember the exact reference.

Yes, said someone's b.f. "earlier" in the week was jealous.

IBE
 Confused   b.f.  Confused   sorry but who the heck are you talking about ... I'm confused as usual

Here's what Simian had to say about the 1st person she supposedly met, compliments of the real Simian archive from Klass:

181.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The first guy she met has all the motive. The second guy is scared shitless in a cell.
I have heard from Americans living in Aruba and and they think something completely different.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: July 24, 2007, 10:03:06 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Just wanted to say good evening and hi to everyone.

So good to see some new/old faces, or something like that.

Some great posting today.

Joe T was on Fox at 5 today talking about the Football player Vick. Disgusting.

I am now watching Dan Abrams, will let you know if he says anything about the BOR show.

OS

I didn't see that segment, but let me guess. Joe T supports Vick? He's always on the side of the cruel savages.  Hopefully I'm wrong and Joe T has a soft side - but prolly not.

Actually it sounded like a repeat of his jvds spin some months ago.  yada, yada..
OS

That's what I figured, Joe T has no soul, he's just a heartless POS looking for a way to make a fast buck. Could care less about who gets hurt even if it's just an animal.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: July 24, 2007, 10:04:30 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Evening Monkeys! Been trying to read back and catch up.

I have always felt that the altercation with GVC and Natalee on that Friday night (I think that's right . . . ) may have drawn the PIMPS attention to her in particular. JMO

Hope evryone is doing well . . . sooo busy haven't been able to post but am always checking in to see what's going on.

Hi Shadow
Seems like there was some shango / simian reference to someone being jealous too ?? Just can not remember more  Embarassed

Hi oldfart I remember that as well. I was re-reading recently but also don't remember the exact reference.

Yes, said someone's b.f. "earlier" in the week was jealous.

IBE
 Confused   b.f.  Confused   sorry but who the heck are you talking about ... I'm confused as usual

Here's what Simian had to say about the 1st person she supposedly met, compliments of the real Simian archive from Klass:

181.   Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The first guy she met has all the motive. The second guy is scared shitless in a cell.
I have heard from Americans living in Aruba and and they think something completely different.

Thanks OS...
I wonder what the Americans living in Aruba were thinking ???

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: July 24, 2007, 10:04:44 PM »

Makes me wonder if Simian wasnt someone from Boostunit.com as we know a poster there said Natalee had lunch with Lorenzo in june 2005 before the thread was erased.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: July 24, 2007, 10:05:09 PM »

salut
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: July 24, 2007, 10:07:02 PM »

Quote from: "Magnolia"
welcome back...

Please post more ..

So if it was GVC  was Joarn with him or what ??? and what location ??
Sorry for so many questions.. Embarassed

Dave said that Joran was with GVC and that GVC ended up pushing Nat, because she didn't want to dance with him.
I think that is when the MB boys got involved.  It was at Carlos and Charllie's

thanks Magnolia...[/quote]

So this would be Friday night? If so, there might be a revenge mode to get her or get back at her!

GVC is the son of the owner/head of the Visability Team? (need spelling checker) and it was his father who testified for him? or was he the one in jail with his feather bed and covers?

So she could have been targeted three days before. ie: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, if the cartoon has double meaning and not meaning the day of her arrival

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: July 24, 2007, 10:07:16 PM »

Quote from: "sleddogs"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Hello to the new-ish Monkeys.
I am the Kanadian Kat.
I am a good monkey, unlike Robots.

Yeh, I here he cheats!!!    Laughing

His ability to be the first poster on new threads is,

Uncanny!

You just got here and you knew that ?
I can tell you more. Come a little closer... ok he makes chicken pies. Also conducts " experiments " where he has to get welded together and get injections with super powered robot germ free juice, I think an Italian brand of the super powered hi octance robot juice.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #430 on: July 24, 2007, 10:07:47 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Makes me wonder if Simian wasnt someone from Boostunit.com as we know a poster there said Natalee had lunch with Lorenzo in june 2005 before the thread was erased.

I also remember a post regarding Natalee having lunch with someone earlier in the week that was described as Lorenzo. I don't know/remember boostunit.com reference though.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: July 24, 2007, 10:09:25 PM »

Not sure who Simian was... but too many post if some facts come too close to matching when people were interviewed to be a chance occurance to me  but some almost (for time) were like they were posted from the police station  Shocked

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #432 on: July 24, 2007, 10:09:30 PM »

Just wanted to say good evening and hi to everyone.

So good to see some new/old faces, or something like that.

Some great posting today.

Joe T was on Fox at 5 today talking about the Football player Vick. Disgusting.

I am now watching Dan Abrams, will let you know if he says anything about the BOR show.

OS

I didn't see that segment, but let me guess. Joe T supports Vick? He's always on the side of the cruel savages.  Hopefully I'm wrong and Joe T has a soft side - but prolly not.

Actually it sounded like a repeat of his jvds spin some months ago.  yada, yada..
OS

That's what I figured, Joe T has no soul, he's just a heartless POS looking for a way to make a fast buck. Could care less about who gets hurt even if it's just an animal.

I wonder how he can eat out of the same mouth..

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: July 24, 2007, 10:10:24 PM »

salut

g'nite Indy...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #434 on: July 24, 2007, 10:15:47 PM »

HOLA!

I'm 1/2 way through an audit  Shocked ( all clinics have a required audit of the first year in business by their intermiary ) and tomorrow, I get to look forward to the final ( Oh please God, make it the final visit ) by an inspector from the Office of Inspector General.  Shocked  Shocked

It's been a month already of Mondays the past 3 days, and I'm so glad to come here and just bask in your smiling monkey faces!  Very Happy
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: July 24, 2007, 10:15:47 PM »

I don't know, also, OF. I get confused too~ Laughing  I just think, gut feeling, she was targeted early on. If the MB guys had a run in with one of the pimps the other pimps would want to get revenge.

I wish Aruba would solve this before it gets any worse for those who are innocent there!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: July 24, 2007, 10:16:18 PM »

I also remember a post regarding Natalee having lunch with someone earlier in the week that was described as Lorenzo. I don't know/remember boostunit.com reference though.

It was in Papi at that website and I think translated back here to SM. That would be a interesting read if we can locate that here in the archives..Only because those were Arubans speaking early about this case and a couple of them know Lorenzo like Max Arendsz and Pietjezz

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: July 24, 2007, 10:17:36 PM »

I believe it was OSPainter who did the actual hour count Natalee was in Aruba and came up with something like 83 hours including sleeping time.  Dave Holloway verified that Natalee didn't take any meals with anyone outside the group from MB and all her time was basically accounted for by other members of that group until that last night in C&C.

The way some from "the other side" as they call themselves spin things, makes it sound as though Natalee was there far longer than she was.  They like to use words like earlier in the week and make vague references like that in order to try to broaden her exposure to different people while in Aruba so as to make it possible that someone other than J2K could easily have been involved.  But right up until she got into the car with those three, she had actually had very little contact with locals or others outside the MB group.  

So were all those questioned as suspects brought in as a result of things that happened after the closing of Carlos and Charlie's Sunday night or what?  Was GVC because of the shoving match there on Sat night or was it related to drug sale of GHB?  Were all of them questioned because of things that happened after 1 a.m. that Sunday night?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: July 24, 2007, 10:17:42 PM »

salut

g'nite Indy...

Later Oldfart!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: July 24, 2007, 10:19:24 PM »

Wow... Klaas, my firewall just got a big hit after I hit the submit button and it wanted to open a certain port. First time this has happened on this site!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.