March 28, 2024, 04:15:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126382 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: July 24, 2007, 10:19:58 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Just wanted to say good evening and hi to everyone.

So good to see some new/old faces, or something like that.

Some great posting today.

Joe T was on Fox at 5 today talking about the Football player Vick. Disgusting.

I am now watching Dan Abrams, will let you know if he says anything about the BOR show.

OS

I didn't see that segment, but let me guess. Joe T supports Vick? He's always on the side of the cruel savages.  Hopefully I'm wrong and Joe T has a soft side - but prolly not.

Actually it sounded like a repeat of his jvds spin some months ago.  yada, yada..
OS

That's what I figured, Joe T has no soul, he's just a heartless POS looking for a way to make a fast buck. Could care less about who gets hurt even if it's just an animal.

I wonder how he can eat out of the same mouth..

I think this great!!!! It just absolutely KILLS his credibility w/ most Americans that see this.

shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #441 on: July 24, 2007, 10:20:31 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "shadow"
Quote from: "*******"
Makes me wonder if Simian wasnt someone from Boostunit.com as we know a poster there said Natalee had lunch with Lorenzo in june 2005 before the thread was erased.

I also remember a post regarding Natalee having lunch with someone earlier in the week that was described as Lorenzo. I don't know/remember boostunit.com reference though.

It was in Papi at that website and I think translated back here to SM. That would be a interesting read if we can locate that here in the archives..Only because those were Arubans speaking early about this case and a couple of them know Lorenzo like Max Arendsz and Pietjezz

Yes it would. Wonder if it is still floating around somehwere?

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
crazybabyborg
« Reply #442 on: July 24, 2007, 10:21:01 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I believe it was OSPainter who did the actual hour count Natalee was in Aruba and came up with something like 83 hours including sleeping time.  Dave Holloway verified that Natalee didn't take any meals with anyone outside the group from MB and all her time was basically accounted for by other members of that group until that last night in C&C.

The way some from "the other side" as they call themselves spin things, makes it sound as though Natalee was there far longer than she was.  They like to use words like earlier in the week and make vague references like that in order to try to broaden her exposure to different people while in Aruba so as to make it possible that someone other than J2K could easily have been involved.  But right up until she got into the car with those three, she had actually had very little contact with locals or others outside the MB group.  

So were all those questioned as suspects brought in as a result of things that happened after the closing of Carlos and Charlie's Sunday night or what?  Was GVC because of the shoving match there on Sat night or was it related to drug sale of GHB?  Were all of them questioned because of things that happened after 1 a.m. that Sunday night?

GREAT POINT, Anna! Even I loose track of just how well connected to the MB kids Natalee was on that trip. We concentrate so much on what happened after she got into that car, that I forget that sometimes. Thanks for the reminder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: July 24, 2007, 10:21:53 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Wow... Klaas, my firewall just got a big hit after I hit the submit button and it wanted to open a certain port. First time this has happened on this site!

Don't know what to tell you, I have no idea what caused it??
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: July 24, 2007, 10:22:06 PM »

I sometimes don't remember things... but I think it was said she was at C and C's on Friday night, Saturday night at the hotel and Sunday at C&C's.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: July 24, 2007, 10:22:16 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
HOLA!

I'm 1/2 way through an audit  Shocked ( all clinics have a required audit of the first year in business by their intermiary ) and tomorrow, I get to look forward to the final ( Oh please God, make it the final visit ) by an inspector from the Office of Inspector General.  Shocked  Shocked

It's been a month already of Mondays the past 3 days, and I'm so glad to come here and just bask in your smiling monkey faces!  Very Happy

Well I see you had a chance to change attire  again today  Laughing  Laughing
I just thought you had to give them records ... sounds like you have to explain everything to them  Confused

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: July 24, 2007, 10:22:55 PM »

I believe it was OSPainter who did the actual hour count Natalee was in Aruba and came up with something like 83 hours including sleeping time.  Dave Holloway verified that Natalee didn't take any meals with anyone outside the group from MB and all her time was basically accounted for by other members of that group until that last night in C&C.

The way some from "the other side" as they call themselves spin things, makes it sound as though Natalee was there far longer than she was.  They like to use words like earlier in the week and make vague references like that in order to try to broaden her exposure to different people while in Aruba so as to make it possible that someone other than J2K could easily have been involved.  But right up until she got into the car with those three, she had actually had very little contact with locals or others outside the MB group.  

So were all those questioned as suspects brought in as a result of things that happened after the closing of Carlos and Charlie's Sunday night or what?  Was GVC because of the shoving match there on Sat night or was it related to drug sale of GHB?  Were all of them questioned because of things that happened after 1 a.m. that Sunday night?

Yep, very well honed predators these young boys were.  They only needed a small window and they snapped their trap and took their victm down.  Very polished, well practiced and at the top of their game.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: July 24, 2007, 10:23:25 PM »

It gave me a message but I got so excited I forgot to write it down! Laughing  Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: July 24, 2007, 10:23:59 PM »

I sometimes don't remember things... but I think it was said she was at C and C's on Friday night, Saturday night at the hotel and Sunday at C&C's.

That sounds right to me, too, IBE.  The episode with GVC shoving her would have been Friday night then?

Anyone remember it differently or have a link?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: July 24, 2007, 10:25:44 PM »

It gave me a message but I got so excited I forgot to write it down! Laughing  Laughing

Probably caused by an AD
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #450 on: July 24, 2007, 10:26:53 PM »

Oh Anna,

thank you thank you,

I get so angry when I hear "earlier in the week" Actually it probably wasn't even 80 hrs. depending on arrival time on Thurs.

If the "earlier in the week" is removed, there is no falling in love with a blue-eyed dutch boy, no dinners with Lorenzo or anyone else but students for that matter. NO running drugs. I could go on but you know what I am talking about.

Aruba has to have "earlier in the week" to fit in all the crap they are saying aoout Natalee.

Thank you,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: July 24, 2007, 10:27:12 PM »

That sounds right to me, too, IBE.  The episode with GVC shoving her would have been Friday night then?

It's hard to tell for sure but I think IBE is correct.  In the Important Case Document area there is a timeline Shizaru did that has what the MB kids did on each day.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #452 on: July 24, 2007, 10:27:20 PM »

Klaasend,

Just got your email and its still to big @ 16.5kb

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #453 on: July 24, 2007, 10:29:38 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Just wanted to say good evening and hi to everyone.

So good to see some new/old faces, or something like that.

Some great posting today.

Joe T was on Fox at 5 today talking about the Football player Vick. Disgusting.

I am now watching Dan Abrams, will let you know if he says anything about the BOR show.

OS

I didn't see that segment, but let me guess. Joe T supports Vick? He's always on the side of the cruel savages.  Hopefully I'm wrong and Joe T has a soft side - but prolly not.

Actually it sounded like a repeat of his jvds spin some months ago.  yada, yada..
OS

That's what I figured, Joe T has no soul, he's just a heartless POS looking for a way to make a fast buck. Could care less about who gets hurt even if it's just an animal.

I wonder how he can eat out of the same mouth..

I think this great!!!! It just absolutely KILLS his credibility w/ most Americans that see this.

You got it.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: July 24, 2007, 10:29:42 PM »

Dave confirmed that it was GVC in a BFN chat. I also believe it was the Friday night. I guess GVC was grinding up on the back of NH and she didn't like it..I dont believe in the rumors that someone slapped her though..I think thats a bit much.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: July 24, 2007, 10:30:45 PM »

CBB   Embarassed

I thought you had changed... but it was Blonde

This the MIP6 and REALITY  thread

and this one is here

Sorry   (slinking away to hide)

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #456 on: July 24, 2007, 10:31:09 PM »

All very good questions Anna.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: July 24, 2007, 10:32:22 PM »

O/T

I have posted pics in the lounge of today's sock monkey adventures in San Francisco. Smile

I Stand With The Girl
crazybabyborg
« Reply #458 on: July 24, 2007, 10:33:25 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
HOLA!

I'm 1/2 way through an audit  Shocked ( all clinics have a required audit of the first year in business by their intermiary ) and tomorrow, I get to look forward to the final ( Oh please God, make it the final visit ) by an inspector from the Office of Inspector General.  Shocked  Shocked

It's been a month already of Mondays the past 3 days, and I'm so glad to come here and just bask in your smiling monkey faces!  Very Happy

Well I see you had a chance to change attire  again today  Laughing  Laughing
I just thought you had to give them records ... sounds like you have to explain everything to them  Confused

Just records for the audit.......although, since they went back to 2004 some of the records are hard to find in the format they were originally in. We've changed billing systems and merged the original claims with a new system. It wasn't a smooth transition.

The OIG is really unrelated, but as Murphy's Law would have it, he's been responding to a complaint from a patient's guardian (who will loose his guardianship and payment for being appointed such), if our patient can actively participate in, or benefit from therapy. It's a slam dunk for us, but one thing leads to interest in other things and an OIG agent in your office is never, ever a good thing. He's former Military Secret Service, and thrives on his power...........they have more than the IRS, and that's too much for anybody, IMO.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #459 on: July 24, 2007, 10:34:04 PM »

Anna: edited to also add all good points!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.