April 26, 2024, 05:07:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126842 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #480 on: July 24, 2007, 10:48:15 PM »

OT...

BT....I mentioned something just as you were boarding for your trip....I just found it....it's somewhere in the area you are staying....hope your seminar doesn't eat up all of your days...

http://www.ghirardellisq.com/ghirardellisq/visitors.asp

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: July 24, 2007, 10:49:04 PM »

i figure it will be 2-3 weeks before VICK has been "saved"

HOLY MOSES, smell the ROTTEN ROSES

who is Next ??

deepak

satish

joran

all will be "SAVED"

Rolling Eyes

not slamming religion

just the LIARS with fake redemption  that we will see

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 24, 2007, 10:49:05 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "sleddogs"
Thanks all,

Much more mellow & peaceful here compared to the old days.  Very Happy

Well, that might change after this weekend.  Going to a whole new forum and registration will be open again (or somewhat open).  I will have my fingers ready to BAN any trolls.

Read the announcement:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1882

I'm ready.  Bring it on!!  I'm puttin on my blue bobby bad azz glasses!!  Cool  Cool
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #483 on: July 24, 2007, 10:50:37 PM »

Snoop dawg... Laughing  Laughing where's our Jacqueline?

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #484 on: July 24, 2007, 10:51:33 PM »

Wow Magnolia is here? great to see you, and shadow and welcome to sleddog again too !

BT !!!!!!!! Tell me, is SF just fantabulous????

I continue to stand with the girl.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: July 24, 2007, 10:52:12 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

I'm tellin ya I'm not takin any crap or letting any of my buddies get stomped on.  And I don't know where Jacquie is.  She needs to get her hiney back here.  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: July 24, 2007, 10:52:22 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "oldfart"
O/T

I have posted pics in the lounge of today's sock monkey adventures in San Francisco. Smile

I was wondering when you were going to show.. since it past your tooth brush time (at home).. Laughing

Did anyone stopy and ask... What the heck are you doing  Wink

Ya know - they never do ask. They just gather around and smile. I hope they're laughing with me and not at me.  Razz  Laughing

I would make a joke about people from CA... but.. someone may be itching to try out the BAN button  Rolling Eyes

Have a great trip and pick up some west coast clothes for those Monkeys

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #487 on: July 24, 2007, 10:53:08 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Wow Magnolia is here? great to see you, and shadow and welcome to sleddog again too !

BT !!!!!!!! Tell me, is SF just fantabulous????

Good to see you too Nonesuche!

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #488 on: July 24, 2007, 10:53:16 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "sleddogs"
Thanks all,

Much more mellow & peaceful here compared to the old days.  Very Happy

Well, that might change after this weekend.  Going to a whole new forum and registration will be open again (or somewhat open).  I will have my fingers ready to BAN any trolls.

Read the announcement:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1882

I'm ready.  Bring it on!!  I'm puttin on my blue bobby bad azz glasses!!  Cool  Cool

I got my boots out, cleaned them up, ready to go.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: July 24, 2007, 10:53:43 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "IBE"
I sometimes don't remember things... but I think it was said she was at C and C's on Friday night, Saturday night at the hotel and Sunday at C&C's.

That sounds right to me, too, IBE.  The episode with GVC shoving her would have been Friday night then?

Anyone remember it differently or have a link?

Dave confirmed that it was GVC in a BFN chat. I also believe it was the Friday night. I guess GVC was grinding up on the back of NH and she didn't like it..I dont believe in the rumors that someone slapped her though..I think thats a bit much.

There was that whole strange Joe Scarbrough program about somebody supposedly slapping her.  I never believed that either as they would have had to fight the whole gang as those kids were very close knit.

Never knew where that came from but don't believe it ever happened.

Anna, with the kids so tight knit, I am wondering if the Twitty twins were involved in all the evening partying, and if so, what is your opinion on their looking out for their "cousin"? This has concerned me for a long time, and I am hesitant to even ask this.  I don't think they ran in the same circle at school, but were these Jugs brothers boys?  Were they close to Natalee?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #490 on: July 24, 2007, 10:54:11 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Klaasend... I am going to start calling you quick draw Klaasend!!   Laughing  I just posted that...

over in the missing persons thread, I updated a story and bam! there was Klaasend with links and everything Shocked

thank you Klaas!

she is skerrrrrrrrrrrrry  Shocked

Twisted Evil

Klaas is cloned Wink

Dest
 Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: July 24, 2007, 10:54:19 PM »

Quote from: "Magnolia"
Quote from: "Magnolia"
Magnolia!!  Great to see you!

Thanks!  I am here everyday.  Do you still have my avi.  I love her, but do not have her anywhere.  More Magic?

Thanks, Klass.  You are remarkable!

Hey Magnolia... MeMere and I were talking about you the other day... wondering how you were. Good to see you and Sleddogs....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: July 24, 2007, 10:54:43 PM »

2NJ:
Don't bring any rain to NJ when you come up....it rained like he$$ today and we'll be in Bergen County next weekend for a wedding...

I am a thread behind Laughing  But wanted to say to 2NJ --

If the wedding is in Mahwah.....I'll  see you there Laughing  That's what we're coming up for.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: July 24, 2007, 10:55:22 PM »

It's great to see the old group posting.  I've missed ya'll.  Miss Jacquie, Flying Mermaid, and so many others.  I always wonder how people are doing.

I don't know about FM... but our girl Jacq is doing very well.... she has been very busy....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #494 on: July 24, 2007, 10:56:19 PM »

I'm tellin ya I'm not takin any crap or letting any of my buddies get stomped on.  And I don't know where Jacquie is.  She needs to get her hiney back here.  Laughing

Thru email she said she's been busy with work, and too tired most nights to put the 'puter' on....she's okay....and I'm pretty sure she reads, just like you & me...she doesn't miss a holiday wish.....maybe her hiney is too tired to be here all the time....dunno...she's a sweetheart, anyway.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: July 24, 2007, 10:57:07 PM »

Hey Destiny....Good to see you

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: July 24, 2007, 10:57:12 PM »

Quote from: mrs. red
It's great to see the old group posting.  I've missed ya'll.  Miss Jacquie, Flying Mermaid, and so many others.  I always wonder how people are doing.[/quote
I don't know about FM... but our girl Jacq is doing very well.... she has been very busy....

O/T  Hold the fort!! R U sayin she's too busy for us??????? She's in big trouble.  Where's Lala's?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: July 24, 2007, 10:57:12 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
2NJ:
Don't bring any rain to NJ when you come up....it rained like he$$ today and we'll be in Bergen County next weekend for a wedding...

I am a thread behind Laughing  But wanted to say to 2NJ --

If the wedding is in Mahwah.....I'll  see you there Laughing  That's what we're coming up for.

Yup....I'll be damned.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #498 on: July 24, 2007, 10:59:03 PM »

Quote from: "shadow"
Quote from: "oldfart"
O/T

I have posted pics in the lounge of today's sock monkey adventures in San Francisco. Smile

I was wondering when you were going to show.. since it past your tooth brush time (at home).. Laughing

Did anyone stopy and ask... What the heck are you doing  Wink

Ya know - they never do ask. They just gather around and smile. I hope they're laughing with me and not at me.  Razz  Laughing

Good for you! Just making people smile with the sock monkeys! Smile O/T I have wanted to ask before but haven't. Based on past avatars and name I am assuming you are the owner and lover of Boston Terriers?

The owner of one beloved BT, and I think they're the greatest little dogs in the world.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: July 24, 2007, 10:59:20 PM »

Thru email she said she's been busy with work, and too tired most nights to put the 'puter' on....she's okay....and I'm pretty sure she reads, just like you & me...she doesn't miss a holiday wish.....maybe her hiney is too tired to be here all the time....dunno...she's a sweetheart, anyway.

Well when you talk to her again please send my regards.  She was always one of my favorites.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.