April 19, 2024, 10:48:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126759 times)
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #500 on: July 24, 2007, 10:59:47 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "IBE"
I sometimes don't remember things... but I think it was said she was at C and C's on Friday night, Saturday night at the hotel and Sunday at C&C's.

That sounds right to me, too, IBE.  The episode with GVC shoving her would have been Friday night then?

Anyone remember it differently or have a link?

Dave confirmed that it was GVC in a BFN chat. I also believe it was the Friday night. I guess GVC was grinding up on the back of NH and she didn't like it..I dont believe in the rumors that someone slapped her though..I think thats a bit much.

There was that whole strange Joe Scarbrough program about somebody supposedly slapping her.  I never believed that either as they would have had to fight the whole gang as those kids were very close knit.

Never knew where that came from but don't believe it ever happened.

Anna, with the kids so tight knit, I am wondering if the Twitty twins were involved in all the evening partying, and if so, what is your opinion on their looking out for their "cousin"? This has concerned me for a long time, and I am hesitant to even ask this.  I don't think they ran in the same circle at school, but were these Jugs brothers boys?  Were they close to Natalee?

Anna: I agree with your observations. I can't say from any true knowledge or certainty, but my gut feeling is that they probably didn't run in the same circle.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: July 24, 2007, 11:01:59 PM »

2NJ - TY for the info. We're hoping to go there tomorrow.

None - SF is fantabulous (and just a tad windy!)

I Stand With The Girl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #502 on: July 24, 2007, 11:02:38 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Snoop dawg... Laughing  Laughing where's our Jacqueline?

I'm tellin ya I'm not takin any crap or letting any of my buddies get stomped on.  And I don't know where Jacquie is.  She needs to get her hiney back here.  Laughing

Thru email she said she's been busy with work, and too tired most nights to put the 'puter' on....she's okay....and I'm pretty sure she reads, just like you & me...she doesn't miss a holiday wish.....maybe her hiney is too tired to be here all the time....dunno...she's a sweetheart, anyway.

Well when you talk to her again please send my regards.  She was always one of my favorites.

From reading here, I think she felt the same about you, so I definitely will....that's why I mentioned it... Very Happy

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: July 24, 2007, 11:02:51 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "shadow"
Quote from: "oldfart"
O/T

I have posted pics in the lounge of today's sock monkey adventures in San Francisco. Smile

I was wondering when you were going to show.. since it past your tooth brush time (at home).. Laughing

Did anyone stopy and ask... What the heck are you doing  Wink

Ya know - they never do ask. They just gather around and smile. I hope they're laughing with me and not at me.  Razz  Laughing

Good for you! Just making people smile with the sock monkeys! Smile O/T I have wanted to ask before but haven't. Based on past avatars and name I am assuming you are the owner and lover of Boston Terriers?

The owner of one beloved BT, and I think they're the greatest little dogs in the world.  Very Happy

I am also the owner of one beloved BT and think they are amazing! Also have a Boxer. They are the best of friends! Smile

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: July 24, 2007, 11:05:12 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
Well Joe T is at is again OTR.

Says Vick is being convicted in the court of public opinion, the worse in recent history,(hum, must have forgotten he said the same thing about his baby jvds.)  how is he going to get a fair trial, Oh poor baby.

Vick must have hired him as his PR guy.

OS

Leave it to Joe T.
If anyone hasn't sen it yet, the court indictment is about disturbing as it gets. And he is supposed to be a role model!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0717072vick1.html

Shawdow.. good to see you...

it's on the front page as well., but I couldn't read it... too distrubing.. Wink

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: July 24, 2007, 11:05:36 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "*******"
Quote from: "IBE"
I sometimes don't remember things... but I think it was said she was at C and C's on Friday night, Saturday night at the hotel and Sunday at C&C's.

That sounds right to me, too, IBE.  The episode with GVC shoving her would have been Friday night then?

Anyone remember it differently or have a link?

Dave confirmed that it was GVC in a BFN chat. I also believe it was the Friday night. I guess GVC was grinding up on the back of NH and she didn't like it..I dont believe in the rumors that someone slapped her though..I think thats a bit much.

There was that whole strange Joe Scarbrough program about somebody supposedly slapping her.  I never believed that either as they would have had to fight the whole gang as those kids were very close knit.

Never knew where that came from but don't believe it ever happened.

Anna, with the kids so tight knit, I am wondering if the Twitty twins were involved in all the evening partying, and if so, what is your opinion on their looking out for their "cousin"? This has concerned me for a long time, and I am hesitant to even ask this.  I don't think they ran in the same circle at school, but were these Jugs brothers boys?  Were they close to Natalee?

Anna: I agree with your observations. I can't say from any true knowledge or certainty, but my gut feeling is that they probably didn't run in the same circle.

Typed too fast . . . meant to respond to AZSunny! Sorry . . .

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #506 on: July 24, 2007, 11:05:56 PM »

Hey Destiny....Good to see you

Ditto...you handsome old fart  Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #507 on: July 24, 2007, 11:07:37 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "ospainter"
Well Joe T is at is again OTR.

Says Vick is being convicted in the court of public opinion, the worse in recent history,(hum, must have forgotten he said the same thing about his baby jvds.)  how is he going to get a fair trial, Oh poor baby.

Vick must have hired him as his PR guy.

OS

Leave it to Joe T.
If anyone hasn't sen it yet, the court indictment is about disturbing as it gets. And he is supposed to be a role model!

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0717072vick1.html

Shawdow.. good to see you...

it's on the front page as well., but I couldn't read it... too distrubing.. Wink

You too! Thank you . . . To be honest, I couldn't even read it all the way through.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: July 24, 2007, 11:10:29 PM »

so true shawdow... just couldn't do it....

I am missing saying hello to a few people I am sire... so let me just say

HEY Y'all....finally caught back up.. Snoopy saving the page to my favorites was genius!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #509 on: July 24, 2007, 11:10:34 PM »

O/T

I have posted pics in the lounge of today's sock monkey adventures in San Francisco. Smile

I was wondering when you were going to show.. since it past your tooth brush time (at home).. Laughing

Ya know - they never do ask. They just gather around and smile. I hope they're laughing with me and not at me.  Razz  Laughing

Good for you! Just making people smile with the sock monkeys! Smile O/T I have wanted to ask before but haven't. Based on past avatars and name I am assuming you are the owner and lover of Boston Terriers?

The owner of one beloved BT, and I think they're the greatest little dogs in the world.  Very Happy

I am also the owner of one beloved BT and think they are amazing! Also have a Boxer. They are the best of friends! Smile

We have a BT here, too, as BTgirl knows..they are wonderful pets....ours would not be sockmonkey friendly though...she thinks socks are toys, and we've been trying to train her for too long not to play with them.  Guess we need the training.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #510 on: July 24, 2007, 11:11:24 PM »

There was some interesting discussions a day or so ago regarding Joran having his own car, or at least one he was known to drive. I have been thinking about this. Curious if anyone else has any ideas. Do we know or can we determine how many cars were actually owned by the VDS?

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: July 24, 2007, 11:11:46 PM »

Quote from: "Destiny"

Embarassed   I think you have be corn-fused with someone else  Embarassed
maybe Robot's ??? Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: July 24, 2007, 11:13:23 PM »

There was some interesting discussions a day or so ago regarding Joran having his own car, or at least one he was known to drive. I have been thinking about this. Curious if anyone else has any ideas. Do we know or can we determine how many cars were actually owned by the VDS?

PVDS was driving a grayish/silver car to court, and they had I think two other cars in the compound....SUV/Jeep types....Klaas will know for sure.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: July 24, 2007, 11:13:33 PM »

I have no doubt Joran drove, but I doubt he had his own car.  I suspect he drove one of the VDS vehicles.  I suppose there could be a 3rd VDS vehicle we don't know about.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #514 on: July 24, 2007, 11:13:36 PM »

O/T

We have a BT here, too, as BTgirl knows..they are wonderful pets....ours would not be sockmonkey friendly though...she thinks socks are toys, and we've been trying to train her for too long not to play with them.  Guess we need the training.

My BF's grandmother had 5 BTs and named them all Pegs!  Smile

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #515 on: July 24, 2007, 11:15:00 PM »

Quote from: "Destiny"

Embarassed   I think you have be corn-fused with someone else  Embarassed
maybe Robot's ??? Wink

LOL....not true, but you have a way with words.....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: July 24, 2007, 11:16:21 PM »

HEY Y'all....finally caught back up.. Snoopy saving the page to my favorites was genius!

Are you serious????  Remember you're talking to the person that bout freaked out when a few years ago somebody said there were cookies in my puuter.  WTH?   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: July 24, 2007, 11:16:51 PM »

well I am sure I missed lots of people tonight so to anyone I did miss, hello !

I'm off to get some sleep, long workday and another long one tomorrow too.

rest well everyone !

I continue to stand with the girl.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: July 24, 2007, 11:17:58 PM »

Are you serious????  Remember you're talking to the person that bout freaked out when a few years ago somebody said there were cookies in my puuter.  WTH?   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I had just never thought about doing that and it works...  Laughing

Nite None...

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: July 24, 2007, 11:18:00 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
well I am sure I missed lots of people tonight so to anyone I did miss, hello !

I'm off to get some sleep, long workday and another long one tomorrow too.

rest well everyone !

Good night nonesuche
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.