April 26, 2024, 01:33:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126839 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #540 on: July 24, 2007, 11:31:51 PM »

Quote from: "shadow"
Quote from: "MuffyBee"
Quote from: "klaasend"
There was some interesting discussions a day or so ago regarding Joran having his own car, or at least one he was known to drive. I have been thinking about this. Curious if anyone else has any ideas. Do we know or can we determine how many cars were actually owned by the VDS?

I have no doubt Joran drove, but I doubt he had his own car.  I suspect he drove one of the VDS vehicles.  I suppose there could be a 3rd VDS vehicle we don't know about.

I think there was a third car. I know Simian mentioned "the other car", but it could have been PVDS SUV?? Wasn't there a red car, a blue one and what about the silver one PVDS was seen running to franticly. Can anyone confirm?

IIRC the silver car PVDS was running to franticly was borrowed, because
the other cars had been impounded.

Thanks MuffyBee . . . wonder who's car he borrowed? . . . or was it one they didn't realize they owned and was not impounded?? Just thinking out loud . . .

Exactly.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #541 on: July 24, 2007, 11:31:59 PM »

Quote from: "sleddogs"
Here is a timeline that shows Thomas Twitty (Natelee's cousin) had an altercation with JVDS

http://rjames.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-67.html

Also here

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/dutch_statement.html

Where this timeline came from I don't know

is this the time line that GToad and Anna worked on maybe?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #542 on: July 24, 2007, 11:32:39 PM »

Quote from: "sleddogs"
Here is a timeline that shows Thomas Twitty (Natelee's cousin) had an altercation with JVDS

http://rjames.com/forums/archive/index.php?t-67.html

Also here

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/dutch_statement.html

Where this timeline came from I don't know

Thanks Sleddogs!
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: July 24, 2007, 11:33:01 PM »

Did PVDS borrow the car from the Van der Stattens?  Who was the family staying with for a bit?

Weren't they staying with the Kings? because of the "media" and the pool being done? Or was it the head of the KIA??? I always thought Joran came to where the family was staying at nights... IMO.. could be done in a van back and forth.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: July 24, 2007, 11:33:48 PM »

IBE ~ could you go to the public library or somewhere and just hang out for several hours?  You could even use the library's computers so you wouldn't suffer Monkey withdrawal.  Wink
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #545 on: July 24, 2007, 11:35:27 PM »

Klass: Thank you for the photos of the cars.

San: I wonder too . . . I certainly wouldn't put it past the VDS or the Aruban powers that be.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: July 24, 2007, 11:35:51 PM »

Just saying hello.Getting some job tests Wed.I think BT is in San Fran,for Barry Bonds.I heard jvds hit Natalee at CnC's.I heard gvc grabbed her by the pool. sthink the pimp rules included,no raping before the last night
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: July 24, 2007, 11:36:10 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Quote from: "sharon"
2NJ:
Don't bring any rain to NJ when you come up....it rained like he$$ today and we'll be in Bergen County next weekend for a wedding...

I am a thread behind Laughing  But wanted to say to 2NJ --

If the wedding is in Mahwah.....I'll  see you there Laughing  That's what we're coming up for.

Yup....I'll be damned.

Shocked

I'm still a thread behind -- but had to check for your answer before I hit the bunkey (yes, I am staying at a Holiday Inn Express  Smile  Really.)

Let's see how I can provide another clue....we're going to the reception in Mahwah. The ceremony was weekend before last in the Florida Keys.

Same couple Question

(Now I'm going to be curious -- because I probably won't have internet access again until Thursday AM. Wouldn't that be a hoot?)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #548 on: July 24, 2007, 11:36:47 PM »

Quote from: "San"
There was some interesting discussions a day or so ago regarding Joran having his own car, or at least one he was known to drive. I have been thinking about this. Curious if anyone else has any ideas. Do we know or can we determine how many cars were actually owned by the VDS?

I have no doubt Joran drove, but I doubt he had his own car.  I suspect he drove one of the VDS vehicles.  I suppose there could be a 3rd VDS vehicle we don't know about.

I think there was a third car. I know Simian mentioned "the other car", but it could have been PVDS SUV?? Wasn't there a red car, a blue one and what about the silver one PVDS was seen running to franticly. Can anyone confirm?

Thanks MuffyBee . . . wonder who's car he borrowed? . . . or was it one they didn't realize they owned and was not impounded?? Just thinking out loud . . .

Exactly.

This was what I was thinking....Charles Croes when looking for J2K at lighthouse was told silver car was Joran's..or that is Joran.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: July 24, 2007, 11:38:32 PM »

Gotta head out of here....

Good night monkeys..

keep the faith... there has been some really good discussion of things we had forgotten even.... so maybe something is really about to happen!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: July 24, 2007, 11:39:37 PM »

Nite Mrs. Red
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #551 on: July 24, 2007, 11:40:40 PM »

2NJ:
Don't bring any rain to NJ when you come up....it rained like he$$ today and we'll be in Bergen County next weekend for a wedding...

If the wedding is in Mahwah.....I'll  see you there Laughing  That's what we're coming up for.

Yup....I'll be damned.

Shocked

I'm still a thread behind -- but had to check for your answer before I hit the bunkey (yes, I am staying at a Holiday Inn Express  Smile  Really.)

Let's see how I can provide another clue....we're going to the reception in Mahwah. The ceremony was weekend before last in the Florida Keys.

Same couple Question

(Now I'm going to be curious -- because I probably won't have internet access again until Thursday AM. Wouldn't that be a hoot?)

Sharon, same couple...I'll have to post what to look for when you get there, or get your email addy...we're staying at the hotel they are having the reception at.  

Sorry, folks, this is really weird...small world isn't it?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #552 on: July 24, 2007, 11:41:48 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Exactly.

This was what I was thinking....Charles Croes when looking for J2K at lighthouse was told silver car was Joran's..or that is Joran.

That is one of the things that points my thoughts in that direction. If Deepak was known for his car, as it seems he was, why would kids on the beach confuse it with Joran's car? And didn't Charles croes then go on his own little chase after that news??? Maybe to let the VDS know to start cleaning up? Again, JMO and jsut thinking out loud.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: July 24, 2007, 11:42:11 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"

Evening Monks! Just passing through on the way to the cave but thought you'd be interested in reading some old RWV stuff I ran across.

why do you think they are no longer staying at the Holiday Inn? because they spied on them there. they also used the editor of Aruba today to mislead the Holloways and divert attention. why else did she pick apart the woman who saw the car.

———————————————————— ——————
i think she was in the hotel around the time that Beth was there.

———————————————————— —————–

julie renfro, aruba today, is that her name?

i’ll admit she was very defensive on tv regarding the situation. early on, she seemed to cozy up to beth, but i haven’t seen her on air with her since.

Posted by: bamaguy11 | July 30, 2005 07:03 AM

berry this lie was plotted out too early in the game to not have come frm premeditation. get a brain.

Posted by: billyright | July 30, 2005 07:03 AM

thats her…she’s working for the sloots to get jurine off, she hates america and that is why she left for aruba.

Posted by: billyright | July 30, 2005 07:04 AM

she even told me natalee had a coke problem on the island and she said natalee was a racist and brought this on herself. hell, that dilma chick is telling everyone off the record that natalee was pregnant and thought her mom was hitler. they are subltey working against this case, Aruba today is against the Holloways. I think every woman on aruba is mad because of how Americans value one of their where as Aruban women are viewed as “conveniently disposable.”

the united states needs to take that island and use it as a base for the drug war on terror.

this is terror.

———————————————————— —————–

and the motivation to lie about a possible murder is/??????

they did it. your a sloot supporter.

Posted by: billyright | July 30, 2005 07:11 AM

Shocked

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #554 on: July 24, 2007, 11:43:10 PM »

2NJ:

Yup....I'll be damned.

Shocked

Same couple Question

Sharon, same couple...I'll have to post what to look for when you get there, or get your email addy...we're staying at the hotel they are having the reception at.  

Wear a yellow ribbon or something that will identify you.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: July 24, 2007, 11:44:47 PM »

2NJ:

Yup....I'll be damned.

Shocked

Same couple Question

Hey, don't apologize ~ I think it's really cool!
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #556 on: July 24, 2007, 11:51:12 PM »

Did everyone leave?

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: July 24, 2007, 11:51:39 PM »

I'm here.  Just couldn't think of anything to say.   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: July 24, 2007, 11:51:42 PM »

Did everyone leave?

No I'm still here.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: July 24, 2007, 11:52:14 PM »

im here  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.