April 26, 2024, 04:17:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126840 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: July 25, 2007, 12:08:30 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "shadow"
Very Happy Glad you are all still here .  . .

Here's a topic of discussion if anyone is interested. RE the BS report from BOR . . . we don't have an identified source, but what if Natalee was administered pure liquid cocaine either at the bar or after the fact . . . anyone know what the effects would be in combination with alcohol??
Maybe someone in the know is aware of this and is trying to use it as a cause of death, a scapegoat, so to speak. Any ideas or comments?

I don't know about liquid cocaine.  But if it was an actualy OD by cocaine they would have been jumping for joy because they would have claimed she did coke and she died.  They can't prove it without a body.  If we fell for this BS story were they planning on giving a body all of a sudden.

http://www.tbo.com/news/metro/MGBD5JQPP1F.html

3,800 Gallons Of Liquid Cocaine Seized From Vessel

TAMPA - The investigators of "Operation Panama Express" have seized an unprecedented shipment of 3,800 gallons of cocaine in liquid form aboard an Ecuadorian fishing vessel in the Eastern Pacific.

The milky-white syrup was in the fish hold of a vessel named the Emperador that was intercepted by the U.S. Coast Guard on April 25, according to Assistant U.S. Attorney Joseph K. Ruddy, who oversees the Tampa-based international investigation of Colombian drug trafficking.

Ruddy said authorities have seen liquid cocaine before, but always in smaller quantities - smuggled in rum bottles, for instance. This, he said, was the largest seizure of the liquid form of cocaine by far. He said the substance has a strong odor similar to ammonia.
 (snipped)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: July 25, 2007, 12:10:12 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Now you need to start at the bottom of this page and read upward in order of time.  

151. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Nobody is a boob. The alibi needs to be destroyed. Daddy knows who was there. He has answers too.
Posted Jun 24, 10:58 AM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Evening Update; Natalee Holloway” | View Post
152. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Did you ever ask your buddies to cover for you? Would they? Did they ever? Would they do it if they really knew what went on?
Posted Jun 24, 10:55 AM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Evening Update; Natalee Holloway” | View Post
153. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Was I the one who was speculative? My story was not about the boys. Don’t dismiss if you can’t remember. Are you asking for a refresher?
Posted Jun 24, 10:47 AM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Evening Update; Natalee Holloway” | View Post
154. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Who said the alibi played for the Van Der Sloot’s? The 5th suspect is waltzing away.
Posted Jun 24, 10:45 AM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Evening Update; Natalee Holloway” | View Post
155. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The 5th suspect. Does anyone remember what I said?
Posted Jun 24, 10:43 AM | Edit Comment | Delete Comment | Edit Post “Evening Update; Natalee Holloway” | View Post

Lala's, this says pretty clearly that the 5th suspect got away.  This still leaves me thinking the 5th suspect is Paulus.

BRING NATALEE HOME
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: July 25, 2007, 12:10:16 AM »

Quote from: "robots"
im here  Cool

Cheater Laughing

Did you catch the papa frog

not yet

he is smart, real smart

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: July 25, 2007, 12:11:07 AM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6761771.stm

Three treated for liquid cocaine  
 Sunday, 17 June 2007

The three are believed to have used a new liquid cocaine
Three people are being treated in a County Louth hospital after suffering from the effects of a liquid form of cocaine.
One of them is in the intensive care unit at Drogheda Hospital.

It appears to be the first recorded use of liquid cocaine in the Republic of Ireland and experts are warning that it can cause heart attacks and strokes.

They said liquid cocaine could cause drug users to suffer paranoia, leading to both street and domestic violence.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #584 on: July 25, 2007, 12:12:56 AM »

2NJ
Where is the Papito post? Please.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: July 25, 2007, 12:13:02 AM »

Quote from: "IBE"
Quote from: "tcumom"
IBE ~ could you go to the public library or somewhere and just hang out for several hours?  You could even use the library's computers so you wouldn't suffer Monkey withdrawal.  Wink

Great Idea but I was ill a few mos. back.. late fees on books and videos... Am doing payment plan Laughing

I have a dog and cat and want to keep an eye on them too... will be lots of noise, actions, digging, drilling, moving, cranes, et al just 10+ feet away is where they will start. Just don't want one of the wires to hit the trailer===metal===toast.

If I am lucky I will try to make myself sleep until 2pm but I have to move my car at 6:20 am...; but then again, if the work site is interesting and they are all good looking, Embarassed  I might sit with the dog on a leash and the cat in the carrier in my rocker on the front porch.. usually a good view of the back of an industrial building and the the hills of the cemetery!

BT has her sock monkeys in SF... I could have my vacation at the S. CA Edison work site!! Then you can get coverage from both N. CA and Southern CA. Klaas could show here plants on the hills that need water as a "breaking news feature". Except for a few minutes last week, I don't think we have had any rain since March.

Figure they will have some big trucks and cranes here in front of my home. If I were still a Hoosier, I'd be making cookies for them and giving them cold drinks... now I don't know where my stove is HA HA I love big trucks.

Most of my neighbors have cleaned our their refridges. oh heck.. ice boxes.. I haven't... some spoiled things in there... the milk I can put into the freezer for some minutes and then keep drinking it. If I get too hot, I'll clean out the refg.... at least that would be a cool 15 mins or so. sticking my head in there.

Maybe the ocean will give us a breeze. The most exciting thing so far was how they drilled horizontally under and between the trailers. oops mobile homes.. and pulled the pipes through. This used to be where Roy Rogers had his horses, then a campground and there are all kinds of pipes they found that weren't picked up with their underground tracking devices. Good working bunch tho. Real smart, nice, clean and gentlemanly and young, good looking. Of course, I was told that   Embarassed

They are, after tomorrow, even going to show me a place around my trailer that I can transplant my tomatoes without any more digging getting to them. The plants I bought died. These are from seeds of me eating the last year's tomatoes just off the vines.

OK.. beginning of the 12 hr count down. Darn, I had a generator, but someone in  a move it disappeared.

hi IBE

there was a poster that used to post on the front page that went by
ROY ROGERS  Twisted Evil

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: July 25, 2007, 12:13:03 AM »

Hi everyone, a quick hi-and-bye post before I head out for the night, been reading back...

I caught the Simian post about "the first guy has all the motive, the second guy... etc" and thought about  the deal with "the boyfriend from earlier in the week". Does anyone else think with me that this Simian line of thinking is all about GVC? Maybe he called GVC a "boyfriend" in a sarcastic sense in that Natalee struck him when she rejected his advances.

I have been racking my brains for 2 years trying to figure out which of Guido, Lorenzo or GVC is supposed to be that "first guy" and now I have GVC at the front of the pack. He is KNOWN to have encountered Natalee in an incident seen by MB kids, whereas the other two are just RUMORED to have done so- we have never figured out any when-or-where about their having done so.

That picture of the shirt found on the beach with the VC security logo hit a nerve with me. That shirt had been dismissed, but realizing now it could have belonged to GVC sheds new light on WHY he got picked up.

I'm signing off tonight with a request of our Timeline Monkeys: Do we have ANY idea whatsoever what GVC was supposed to have been doing on that fateful night?

BTW I am STILL convinced Joran struck the fatal blow, I just think he had others with him.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #587 on: July 25, 2007, 12:13:10 AM »

Here's a topic of discussion if anyone is interested. RE the BS report from BOR . . . we don't have an identified source, but what if Natalee was administered pure liquid cocaine either at the bar or after the fact . . . anyone know what the effects would be in combination with alcohol??
Maybe someone in the know is aware of this and is trying to use it as a cause of death, a scapegoat, so to speak. Any ideas or comments?

I don't know about liquid cocaine.  But if it was an actualy OD by cocaine they would have been jumping for joy because they would have claimed she did coke and she died.  They can't prove it without a body.  If we fell for this BS story were they planning on giving a body all of a sudden.

I agree. Just got seom new info . . . liquid cocaine is used for surgical purposes, etc . . . primarily. The effects of it being administered to someone who had been drinking would be a sobering effect, however a dose that was too big can and will cause cardiac arrest. It can have the same effect of adrenaline though when someone is under the effect of other drugs. Maybe it was administered after the fact to try to bring her back. Wasn't PVDS on the computer researching overdose stuff?

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #588 on: July 25, 2007, 12:14:34 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/6761771.stm

Three treated for liquid cocaine  
 Sunday, 17 June 2007

The three are believed to have used a new liquid cocaine
Three people are being treated in a County Louth hospital after suffering from the effects of a liquid form of cocaine.
One of them is in the intensive care unit at Drogheda Hospital.

It appears to be the first recorded use of liquid cocaine in the Republic of Ireland and experts are warning that it can cause heart attacks and strokes.

They said liquid cocaine could cause drug users to suffer paranoia, leading to both street and domestic violence.

Saw this the other day online . . . thanks for posting!

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: July 25, 2007, 12:15:25 AM »

I just can't buy the cocaine theory based on the behavior of Natalee at C&C's and the description of her when leaving C&C's.  She was quiet, eyes a bit heavy looking, but coherent and walking.  Cocaine is a stimulant and she did not appear to have ingested a stimulant at that point.  More than likely the opposite.  However, after she left C&C's we don't know what drugs were given to her.  The perps said she was going in and out of consciousness in the car.  This does not indicate cocaine, either, but exactly the opposite.

On the other hand, people have been known to kill others with massive doses of cocaine.  Murderers have been known to plant cocaine on bodies.  Murderers have been known to kill unconscious victims with massive drug doses, like cocaine.  Even so, it is still murder, despite the way the murderer attempts to make it appear to be an overdose.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #590 on: July 25, 2007, 12:15:42 AM »

TAMPA - The investigators of "Operation Panama Express" have seized an unprecedented shipment of 3,800 gallons of cocaine in liquid form aboard an Ecuadorian fishing vessel in the Eastern Pacific.

The milky-white syrup was in the fish hold of a vessel named the Emperador that was intercepted by the U.S. Coast Guard on April 25, according to Assistant U.S. Attorney Joseph K. Ruddy, who oversees the Tampa-based international investigation of Colombian drug trafficking.

Ruddy said authorities have seen liquid cocaine before, but always in smaller quantities - smuggled in rum bottles, for instance. This, he said, was the largest seizure of the liquid form of cocaine by far. He said the substance has a strong odor similar to ammonia.
 (snipped)

Poison wine of Bacchus...bottles behind the bar...ones marked for  women only....
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: July 25, 2007, 12:16:14 AM »

(snipped)

Well I know about liquid cocaine now Shocked

"Ruddy said authorities think the liquid was to have been processed into powder in Mexico before being shipped to the United States or another country. "
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: July 25, 2007, 12:18:24 AM »

Same post 9 times:

papito

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject:      

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Paul van der Sloot is da chief justice on da island (he is da boss of the judges) it's because of that, that the Chief Justice of Curacao has to come to the island to follow and make the choices in the case.
I agree that there is something fishy about the whole thing, but it's unfair how the world now look at Aruba.
We are very caring and loving people. In the States much worse things happen and after sometimes 10 /20 years they crack the case. Give the arubians a little bit of slack. Don't forget that we are surrounded by sea if they dumped (IF THEY DID) her body in the sea. The sharkes would have already eaten the body. And if the suspects shut up and don't talk than the case will close and they will go out free. And don't forget either that paul is a chief justice he knows the law like you guys know the songs they play on MTV. It's not easy to crack a chief justice.

A Police officer of The sunny happy Island of Aruba

Here Lala's
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #593 on: July 25, 2007, 12:18:59 AM »

Simian was connected to ALE in some way...he knew about things and the way he says it makes me think LE.

135. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Dutch are you going soft on me? Thank you Johan!
An entire ring of the young ones friends is being followed. Phones tapped. Computers hacked. The profile of the young one will make him hang.

I agree 100% if he wasn't ALE he was closely connected

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #594 on: July 25, 2007, 12:20:41 AM »

2NJ

He posted the same post 9 times on different threads on 6/26/05:

papito

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject:    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Paul van der Sloot is da chief justice on da island (he is da boss of the judges) it's because of that, that the Chief Justice of Curacao has to come to the island to follow and make the choices in the case.
I agree that there is something fishy about the whole thing, but it's unfair how the world now look at Aruba.
We are very caring and loving people. In the States much worse things happen and after sometimes 10 /20 years they crack the case. Give the arubians a little bit of slack. Don't forget that we are surrounded by sea if they dumped (IF THEY DID) her body in the sea. The sharkes would have already eaten the body. And if the suspects shut up and don't talk than the case will close and they will go out free. And don't forget either that paul is a chief justice he knows the law like you guys know the songs they play on MTV. It's not easy to crack a chief justice.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #595 on: July 25, 2007, 12:21:52 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Hi everyone, a quick hi-and-bye post before I head out for the night, been reading back...

I caught the Simian post about "the first guy has all the motive, the second guy... etc" and thought about  the deal with "the boyfriend from earlier in the week". Does anyone else think with me that this Simian line of thinking is all about GVC? Maybe he called GVC a "boyfriend" in a sarcastic sense in that Natalee struck him when she rejected his advances.

I have been racking my brains for 2 years trying to figure out which of Guido, Lorenzo or GVC is supposed to be that "first guy" and now I have GVC at the front of the pack. He is KNOWN to have encountered Natalee in an incident seen by MB kids, whereas the other two are just RUMORED to have done so- we have never figured out any when-or-where about their having done so.

That picture of the shirt found on the beach with the VC security logo hit a nerve with me. That shirt had been dismissed, but realizing now it could have belonged to GVC sheds new light on WHY he got picked up.

I'm signing off tonight with a request of our Timeline Monkeys: Do we have ANY idea whatsoever what GVC was supposed to have been doing on that fateful night?

BTW I am STILL convinced Joran struck the fatal blow, I just think he had others with him.

I agree with you SB.  I think the boyfriend remark is a bit facetious on Simian's part.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: July 25, 2007, 12:22:10 AM »

(snipped)

Poison wine of Bacchus...bottles behind the bar...ones marked for  women only....

Geraldo said last week on the BOR fiasco that there were unmarked bottles for the ladies...iirc...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: July 25, 2007, 12:22:17 AM »

The cocaine is a red herring, a part of the misinformation campaign.  In fact, I believe it is now being shopped in the media to draw attention away from the real drug that was in her system--a date rape drug like GHB that renders victims uncapable of resisting.  Additionally, in most people's understanding, cocaine is a drug people consume voluntarily while GHB is a drug that is administered against someone's will and involuntarily when used as a date rape drug.  The whole public perception of the case, and of Natalee as a victim, changes based on the drug that was in her system.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: July 25, 2007, 12:24:53 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
2NJ

He posted the same post 9 times on different threads on 6/26/05:

papito

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:01 pm    Post subject:    

This isn't Papi the Butterfly is it?  Probably not.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: July 25, 2007, 12:24:54 AM »

Another quick question... how new is liquid cocaine? I've heard of it vaguely before, but only just recently.

Was it in common use already back at the time of this crime?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.