April 23, 2024, 11:54:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126805 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: July 24, 2007, 08:31:16 AM »

O/T I meant to mention Angie's hubby has surgery on his foot this morning, so let's all keep him in our prayers and poor hobbling Angie too with only one hand to help him with !!

I continue to stand with the girl.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: July 24, 2007, 08:36:41 AM »

Question: Does anyone feel that Natalee was buried in the landfill and dealt with there? Seemed awful suspicious that when her father, Dave, began looking / organizing searches there, "mysterious" problems began - fire at the dump, moving debris over top of areas (specifically prepared to search), etc.. Just wondering...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: July 24, 2007, 08:46:00 AM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
Question: Does anyone feel that Natalee was buried in the landfill and dealt with there? Seemed awful suspicious that when her father, Dave, began looking / organizing searches there, "mysterious" problems began - fire at the dump, moving debris over top of areas (specifically prepared to search), etc.. Just wondering...

After 2+ years -- I honestly don't have a strong feeling of how the "disposal" of the body took place. For some reason, I have never quite believed the "landfill" story. I think that they were led on a "snipe hunt" there while they REAL action took place elsewhere.  I  kind of think she was originally buried in a shallow grave and moved out (possibly to the ocean) on Monday night. However, I could still buy into several different scenarios.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2007, 08:53:21 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!

I got mail from Fat Bastard....and he stole my avatar!!! Well...at least he knows who he is!!!

The message they sent you was:

Quote from: ldstlou on July 23, 2007, 10:26:00 PM

You suck!!!
jmho...by the way!!!

You are entitled your opinion.

Now here are some facts.
The family members lied to the public and that has been established,
 the investigation was derailed in the beginning due to these lies.
Not my opinion, established fact based on what is known today, just
 think what you will learn next week that goes against what you thought was
 fact today.
[/i]

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2007, 08:53:48 AM »

Welcome Buckshot.

Goodmorning Everyone.

A lot of people feel that Natalee was buried at the landfill.  Aruba did everything they could to interfere with what they were doing.  The sad part of it all was that the police did not lift a finger to help.  The family even had a problem getting a tractor to help them dig.  So if she was not buried there there was some sort of evidence there that they didn't want them to find.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2007, 08:54:39 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
O/T I meant to mention Angie's hubby has surgery on his foot this morning, so let's all keep him in our prayers and poor hobbling Angie too with only one hand to help him with !!

Prayers coming from our home on the way!!

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2007, 08:56:09 AM »

A burial at sea, IMO, would relinquish 100% control of her body, whereas other methods (cremation, incineration, etc) would ensure complete control of her body never being found. Connections could be made to carry out such a plan as well.

A burial in water would always leave the uncertainty of discovery down the road. There would always be a possibility down the road that her body could / would be discovered.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2007, 08:59:01 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Quote from: "klaasend"

still the "spookiest" cartoon! The "eyes" peering out of the Holiday Inn always intrigued me.

I had forgotten all about this!! It is spooky.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2007, 09:01:00 AM »

A burial at sea, IMO, would relinquish 100% control of her body, whereas other methods (cremation, incineration, etc) would ensure complete control of her body never being found. Connections could be made to carry out such a plan as well.

A burial in water would always leave the uncertainty of discovery down the road. There would always be a possibility down the road that her body could / would be discovered.

My personal opinion is that she is on land.  Most people believe she is in the water.  With the next search that Tim is doing we shall see if he finds her body.  This is a big task to say the least but this time Tim has the right equipment to do the search.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2007, 09:03:50 AM »

O/T - LINDSAY LOHAN REPORTEDLY ARRESTED FOR DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE AGAIN

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com

This girl needs a dose of reality and sent to prison.  I hope it happens before she hurts someone.  She also needs serious rehab.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2007, 09:04:06 AM »

I have read the forums here at SM for a very long time. This is a very interesting case to me.  

I have visited Aruba many times. It was a nice place to vacation for me and my family. It is a shame that the island, as a whole, would allow its integrity to be destroyed by its inability / unwillingness to solve a crime of this magnitude.  I think the obvious can be (and has been) said that clues, in this type of crime, are to be gathered within the first few days.  They were not for some reason or another; consequently, the ordeal that has unfolded over the past 2+ years is a shame, especially for the family.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2007, 09:04:34 AM »

Morning monkeys.

I'm coming to you live from the lovely Atlanta airport, but I don't see Atlmetroguy anywhere in sight, LOL.

The flight doesn't leave for a couple of more hours, so I guess I'll kill some time here.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2007, 09:14:29 AM »

BTgirl wrote:
Morning monkeys.

I'm coming to you live from the lovely Atlanta airport, but I don't see Atlmetroguy anywhere in sight, LOL.

The flight doesn't leave for a couple of more hours, so I guess I'll kill some time here.

Where ya goin?

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2007, 09:14:46 AM »

I have read the forums here at SM for a very long time. This is a very interesting case to me.  

I have visited Aruba many times. It was a nice place to vacation for me and my family. It is a shame that the island, as a whole, would allow its integrity to be destroyed by its inability / unwillingness to solve a crime of this magnitude.  I think the obvious can be (and has been) said that clues, in this type of crime, are to be gathered within the first few days.  They were not for some reason or another; consequently, the ordeal that has unfolded over the past 2+ years is a shame, especially for the family.

It is a shame Buckshot, I agree, the powers that be in Aruba decided their tourism dollars were more important than Natalee and her family. I think all the clues were found, they were just covered up.

You know what really gets me about the statement mip6 e-mailed me? I was at a Cub Scout camp last night and we had the Canine Police come out and do a demonstration for us. These are very proud and capable men and women. I don't know how, these weenies in ALE can even say.."The family derailed us". Helllooo...where is your pride? How can they say, a handful of family and friends of Natalee's were able to derail a professional police investigation? I mean, we know who derailed the investigation, and it wasn't Natalee's family...but have some pride man...if you are going to put the blame on someone...come up with something a little better than her heart broken mother!!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2007, 09:16:44 AM »

yes

i agree

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: July 24, 2007, 09:16:52 AM »

Someone sent me a link to an interesting blog.  This is a post about the O'Reilly BS, but the rest of the blog is pretty interesting as well.

http://incoldblogger.blogspot.com/2007/07/fox-news-we-report-you-believe.html
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: July 24, 2007, 09:18:09 AM »

Quote from: "San"

My personal opinion is that she is on land.  Most people believe she is in the water.  With the next search that Tim is doing we shall see if he finds her body.  This is a big task to say the least but this time Tim has the right equipment to do the search.

im with you

LAND

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2007, 09:18:28 AM »

O/T - LINDSAY LOHAN REPORTEDLY ARRESTED FOR DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE AGAIN

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com

This girl needs a dose of reality and sent to prison.  I hope it happens before she hurts someone.  She also needs serious rehab.

She is going to be in deep chit!  I guess we will go through the Paris jail watch thing again.   Rolling Eyes
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2007, 09:19:34 AM »

ldstlou-

Well the very fact MIP6 took time to write you demonstrates how petty he really is.  He puts himself 'out there' as a supposed 'expert' so what does he expect? What are his credentials, having played bouncer in a bar once upon a time? We know he knows alcohol and plying that trade, that's about it.  Rolling Eyes

All he's done IMO is to make supporters wonder what Robin H is telling him in her private phone calls and if I were her husband, post reading what MIP6 has posted this week alone, I'd be getting an answer to that question.

How is this good for the case? How is this good for the very foundation Dave has established? It isn't and it can't be. It's pure foolishness.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2007, 09:20:16 AM »

Welcome Buckshot.

Goodmorning Everyone.

A lot of people feel that Natalee was buried at the landfill.  Aruba did everything they could to interfere with what they were doing.  The sad part of it all was that the police did not lift a finger to help.  The family even had a problem getting a tractor to help them dig.  So if she was not buried there there was some sort of evidence there that they didn't want them to find.

I have thought this as well - perhaps clothing, etc.  The way ALE put up roadblocks for the landfill search, and then filled in what was dug up speaks volumes for me.  There was/is something there alright.  Too much protesting of the search for there not to be.

Good Morning Monkeys!

Hi Buckshot!  Welcome!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.