March 28, 2024, 09:46:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126375 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #600 on: July 25, 2007, 12:26:04 AM »

Right now, I do not have the skills of some others here, but earlier today I read something about a PV or statement by one of Natalee's friends that she had spoken to a male for about 30 minutes...not sure what day at this point...just trying to connect the earlier in the week (whether it a day or so) to a pprson of interest.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #601 on: July 25, 2007, 12:26:50 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
The cocaine is a red herring, a part of the misinformation campaign.  In fact, I believe it is now being shopped in the media to draw attention away from the real drug that was in her system--a date rape drug like GHB that renders victims uncapable of resisting.  Additionally, in most people's understanding, cocaine is a drug people consume voluntarily while GHB is a drug that is administered against someone's will and involuntarily when used as a date rape drug.  The whole public perception of the case, and of Natalee as a victim, changes based on the drug that was in her system.

I agree with what you are syaing . . . but what if the first drug administered was not the last?

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: July 25, 2007, 12:28:41 AM »

The only way Aruba can float the cocaine story and make it stick is to produce Natalee's body and find the drug.  That isn't going to happen and they don't want it to happen, because then they will have to explain why Joran claims there was no drugs taken that night.  I don't think I have heard or read that in any of the perps statements or in the witnesses statements either.  They should have been much more careful to include the drug use if they wanted this stupid story to stick.  Rolling Eyes
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: July 25, 2007, 12:29:05 AM »

The bottles behind the bar at C&C's contained GHB, not cocaine.  GHB is odorless and colorless, so if a bottle of booze or mix contained GHB, it would have to be kept separate from the others or carefully marked as you couldn't tell from smelling or even tasting it.  If a bottle contained liquid cocaine, you would be able to smell and taste it.  It has a distinct odor.  The bottle would not have to be marked as it could be easily determined that there was something "different" in that bottle!  

Also, why in world would they sell shots of liquid cocaine at a bar?  There is no reason to do so.  Liquid cocaine is nasty, nasty stuff-lethal in most cases.  People who want cocaine buy the crystallized version for a kick in the pants.  They don't want to die but to get high.

On the other hand, there is quite a market for GHB shots at bars.  They are generally bought about closing time as there is very little lead time before they take effect--about 30 minutes or so and the person is losing consciousness.

BRING NATALEE HOME
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: July 25, 2007, 12:30:16 AM »

LAST POST tonight, a little O/T personal note:

Lala's, I think the Carbon Hill thing is on hold for the time being. Wink I sure hope so!

See y'all tomorrow evening!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #605 on: July 25, 2007, 12:31:13 AM »

127. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The water reservoir in Noord is very busy. The boy is not right. There is so much stuff on him. I don’t know what I should relay to you people. I fear the worst.

Simian had seen or been told Joran's history...that is if he is really talking about Joran here.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 25, 2007, 12:31:29 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
Another quick question... how new is liquid cocaine? I've heard of it vaguely before, but only just recently.

Was it in common use already back at the time of this crime?

I've only heard of it as liquid cocaine in the past couple months.  It's really a precursor to crack, from what I understand.  It's not really consumable cocaine, but liquified for transportation to places where it is turned into powdered cocaine, was my understanding.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #607 on: July 25, 2007, 12:31:49 AM »

LAST POST tonight, a little O/T personal note:

Lala's, I think the Carbon Hill thing is on hold for the time being. Wink I sure hope so!

See y'all tomorrow evening!

That's good news. Night SB.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: July 25, 2007, 12:33:22 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
The water reservoir in Noord is very busy. The boy is not right. There is so much stuff on him. I don’t know what I should relay to you people. I fear the worst.

Simian had seen or been told Joran's history...that is if he is really talking about Joran here.

Yes, Simian is saying he knows Joran has killed and thrown animals into the reservoir.  He also says "the boy is not right."  This is the really scary part.  They know what Joran is and let him roam the streets.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: July 25, 2007, 12:33:43 AM »

Didn't one of the Arubans claim Paulus's position as a judge would not make him prestigious/powerful, (I forget now what words were used)

Well, that is a bunch of hooey with a big H. In my opinion a judge position would be a pretty powerful. They decide cases on their little island, not a jury...and an Aruban tried to minimize how we could think Paulus and son were getting preferential treatment?

I am mad all over again.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #610 on: July 25, 2007, 12:33:50 AM »

The bottles behind the bar at C&C's contained GHB, not cocaine.  GHB is odorless and colorless, so if a bottle of booze or mix contained GHB, it would have to be kept separate from the others or carefully marked as you couldn't tell from smelling or even tasting it.  If a bottle contained liquid cocaine, you would be able to smell and taste it.  It has a distinct odor.  The bottle would not have to be marked as it could be easily determined that there was something "different" in that bottle!  

Also, why in world would they sell shots of liquid cocaine at a bar?  There is no reason to do so.  Liquid cocaine is nasty, nasty stuff-lethal in most cases.  People who want cocaine buy the crystallized version for a kick in the pants.  They don't want to die but to get high.

On the other hand, there is quite a market for GHB shots at bars.  They are generally bought about closing time as there is very little lead time before they take effect--about 30 minutes or so and the person is losing consciousness.

Will have to admit that I do not know details on drugs, and you apparently have done your homework.  I was just trying to link the crap of last week with things discussed here.  That's not saying I do not know anyone who's used cocaine...sadly, I do.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #611 on: July 25, 2007, 12:35:23 AM »

Another quick question... how new is liquid cocaine? I've heard of it vaguely before, but only just recently.

I've only heard of it as liquid cocaine in the past couple months.  It's really a precursor to crack, from what I understand.  It's not really consumable cocaine, but liquified for transportation to places where it is turned into powdered cocaine, was my understanding.

That's what I've read, too, but was not sure.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #612 on: July 25, 2007, 12:36:31 AM »

Liquid cocaine can be and is generally consumed via injection. As it is has been used in medicine.

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: July 25, 2007, 12:37:43 AM »

I doubt any of us have been spared the personal contacts with drug users in this day and age.  There's just too much of it about.  However, there's lots of info on the web, too.  I was given a dose of GHB, involuntarily, when I was 19 years old, and that was nearly 40 years ago.  So that stuff has been around a long time.  It's not a new thing, sadly.

BRING NATALEE HOME
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #614 on: July 25, 2007, 12:38:17 AM »

Well, all, I have to say goodnight.

Will see you all tomorrow, God willing....and maybe at a wedding to boot!   Laughing

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #615 on: July 25, 2007, 12:38:51 AM »

Yes, Simian is saying he knows Joran has killed and thrown animals into the reservoir.  He also says "the boy is not right."  This is the really scary part.  They know what Joran is and let him roam the streets.

It is so scary! Was the resevoir in reference the one they never completely drained? TIA

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #616 on: July 25, 2007, 12:39:14 AM »

No doubt they contained GHB.  The cocaine story is a bunch of crap.  They carried Natalee to a party at someone's house.   Probably Joran's.  They may have been doing the coke there at the party, but  that doesn't mean she did and it doesn't relieve Joran of the responsibility to see that she is safe.  What is it with these guys?  Don't their mother's teach them that a female should be treated well and taken care of?  I know that sounds old fashion, but I tell you this nothing irritates me as badly as when guys don't see that the girl they are out with is safe when the date is over.   Sorry I have digressed....anyway...Deepak had the opportunity to see Natalee safely back to her hotel...he didn't do it.....Joran had the opportunity to see that she returned safely back to her hotel too...instead everything he says places him in the position of not taking care of her.  I have a real hard time getting around that one thing...regardless of what the rest of the world thinks.  I am beginning to think ALL MEN ARE JERKS!
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: July 25, 2007, 12:40:01 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Well, all, I have to say goodnight.

Will see you all tomorrow, God willing....and maybe at a wedding to boot!   Laughing

Night 2NJSons!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: July 25, 2007, 12:40:10 AM »

Quote from: "shadow"

Liquid cocaine can be and is generally consumed via injection. As it is has been used in medicine.

Doesn't it have to be distilled or something before it can be injected in the liquid form?  I thought the cocaine in the article that was being shipped in large quantities was more like raw cocaine, liquified, and needed to be distilled with ether or something before it could be consumed.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #619 on: July 25, 2007, 12:41:42 AM »

Quote from: "shadow"

It is so scary! Was the resevoir in reference the one they never completely drained? TIA

I don't know for certain...I thought maybe this was in reference to that area they dump all the cars and appliances in that TES tried to search and couldn't because of all the crap there.  But then that wouldn't be a reservoir, would it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.