April 19, 2024, 10:37:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126752 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: July 25, 2007, 01:00:38 AM »

I wonder if Lorenzo's father committed "suicide" with his hand in his pocket?  Rolling Eyes

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: July 25, 2007, 01:00:48 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hey Tibro.  How's the land down under?

Hey Lala's ... all's well this end of the globe  Laughing
As usual I arrive in time to wave most of the monkeys off to bed.
Great to see some new (to me, anyway) monkey faces here today.

And as I expected, BT did not take long to find a Chokky place.  Rolling Eyes

If Guido was the fifth suspect, then he certainly waltzed away, all the way to Netherlands and is still the only one charged with heavy battery.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #642 on: July 25, 2007, 01:01:34 AM »

I am not Klaas, but I think I know about Loon.  He's the guy that Bondia snapped that dumb photo of for me one time.  Now, that I think about it, I get mad because she was laughing at me the whole time...I sure got fooled by her.  I think his last name is van Loon.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #643 on: July 25, 2007, 01:02:17 AM »

Quote from: "wreck"
I wonder if Lorenzo's father committed "suicide" with his hand in his pocket?  Rolling Eyes

Yeah, that would be interesting wouldn't it?
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #644 on: July 25, 2007, 01:03:07 AM »

An Old Post relevent to topic currently discussed:

Get Inside Spin Cycle

Shizaru writes: "... Natalee is totally disoriented and may not even realize where they are. She stumbles and falls when she gets out of the car, as 2K described in their original story..."

The "original" story is dished up at ISA on May 30, 2005. We have heard numerous tales of goon demeanor at school this day: he sleeps on floor, he aces tests, he is incoherent and bumbles thru day, etc.

BUT -- ISA headmaster reports that jvds has told stories at school, evidently corroborated by classmates that Natalee "fell and hit her head and then drowned while swimming."

THIS IS CRITICAL. For two reasons -- and two reasons ONLY. These reasons do not revolve around core veracity of story: ie, she hits head and drowns (as these two events could be independently linked to a sequential event -- because they can't...).

The two reasons are:

1. This story as told by jvds at school PRECEDES any poolside strategy session. These few hours are the only hours in which goon operates outside the purview of handlers and managers -- he is on his own, And true to form, he is babbling. pvds poolsode strategy w/ k2 had to happen at earliest AFTER SCHOOL on 5/30. This is the ONLY opportunity we have to see goon tell tale unvarnished (though likely untruthful).

2. Regardless of all the tales spun regarding events of the evening in question, jvds relays story to classmates that Natalee Ann Holloway is DEAD. For my analytic purposes, all the rest sits second. Within 7-8 hours of meeting and leaving w/ Natalee from C&C's -- Joran Van Der Sloot is relaying a story at school that natalee is DEAD.

We know from book that on 5/31 ISA headmaster called jvds and pvds to school meeting and asked for accounting of evening in question. It was at this meeting that paulus offered up take of broken HI tape missing the drop off his son previously described the nite before to HT family.

Further, we have unconfirmed reports that headmaster phoned Anita in Holland to tell her son to "STFU" on 5/30, prompting Anita to engage her deviant son via phone and to catch next available flight from Holland to Aruba arriving June 1. Which she did.

Further, and most importantly, after babbling at ISA on 5/30 about the drowning death of Natalee Holloway, jvds was ready with a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT story when HT family arrived in his father's driveway only 11 hours later (assuming school release is 3:00pm 5/30 and HT arrive in driveway at 2:00am on 5/31).

Getting inside the spin cycle and observing goon BEFORE he could be managed is KEY. Left to his own devices, and while any other perp would have been organizing an uneventful and routine daily procedure, jvds was saying all the wrong things at the wrong time.

Gimme a break -- they had him "dead to rights."

Joran killed Natalee on the first night: May 30 2005 -- he has already said so.

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: July 25, 2007, 01:03:28 AM »

So that makes Steve Croes the 5th suspect.  Geez! I am confused again.

Aren't we all?  Isn't the 5th suspect the one with the airtight alibi who was the boyfriend from earlier in the week?  Or am I mixing this up?

BRING NATALEE HOME
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #646 on: July 25, 2007, 01:05:53 AM »

I am not Klaas, but I think I know about Loon.  He's the guy that Bondia snapped that dumb photo of for me one time.  Now, that I think about it, I get mad because she was laughing at me the whole time...I sure got fooled by her.  I think his last name is van Loon.

I was here back then and I remember her doing that.

I just thought there was a resemblence to one of the G brothers. Might just be my eyes. She was a real winner wasn't she.

After reading what Dayhiker brought tonight, that witch has been spreading lies about Natalee from very early on. I wonder why?

Poor Beth and Jug, they got fooled also didn't they?

Such a shame,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: July 25, 2007, 01:07:12 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

Aren't we all?  Isn't the 5th suspect the one with the airtight alibi who was the boyfriend from earlier in the week?  Or am I mixing this up?

According to Simian that is correct.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: July 25, 2007, 01:07:40 AM »

Absolutely, Hammer.  The key is that Joran is telling everyone Natalee is dead.  Whether she fell, hit head, drowned, or any other method, he is telling everyone at ISA that she is dead.  That is the key.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: July 25, 2007, 01:08:53 AM »

According to Simian that is correct.

Then, who has an airtight alibi?  Lorenzo.  He's the only one who has an alibi for that night.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: July 25, 2007, 01:09:31 AM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
Weren't we told Natalee had $50.00 with her?

How much cocaine, jello shots, 151 rum can you get with $50.00?

Didn't Max give Lorenzo the "air tight" alibi?

Klaas, I was looking at the Alpabetized people, I saw a picture called "loon" and then looking at one of the Gottenboes (sp)  brothers, he looks like "loon" to me, can you look at them side by side and tell me what you think.

Thanks

Time to go nighty nighty.

Nice to see everyone

OS Out

You want a side by side of Vadir van Loon and the Gottenbos?  They really don't look alike, IMO.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: July 25, 2007, 01:10:18 AM »

I believe Joran told that to his teacher as beth has always wondered why she wasn't questioned. Remember the FBI was also called to interview that lady in N.Carolina who said that she was told the same story about Natalee hitting her and head and drowning. The witness denies the story but the guy who called them is credible.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: July 25, 2007, 01:10:32 AM »

Welcome to my world.

I am pondering if the following sceneario happened, that J and K2 are covering for someone else. Let's assume they really did leave her with someone else (mind you I do NOT think that is what happened). Either a person or a group of people. Who could that someone else be. What person or persons?

Just thinking out loud

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: July 25, 2007, 01:10:34 AM »

I do tend to think that the reference to "boyfriend" is sarcastic.  Perhaps he saw the MB kids earlier in the week and made a comment that he wanted to meet them.  Who knows?  (shrug)  I think the alibi is the key.  It's Lorenzo.  His alibi needs to be broken.  That's what Simian is telling us.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: July 25, 2007, 01:10:57 AM »

Colour me confused as well.

OK if we look at Steve "mighty mouth" Croes he would fit in with the party theory as we know he is a DJ.  Was the party on the Tattoo and this is why he got the chop?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: July 25, 2007, 01:12:29 AM »

Quote from: "Shell"

Welcome to my world.

I am pondering if the following sceneario happened, that J and K2 are covering for someone else. Let's assume they really did leave her with someone else (mind you I do NOT think that is what happened). Either a person or a group of people. Who could that someone else be. What person or persons?

Just thinking out loud

Lorenzo.  

Lorenzo could find some way to hide the body or take it off the island.  He has drug contacts that would enable him to do this.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: July 25, 2007, 01:15:49 AM »

Vadir Van Loon, Koen and Sander Gottenbos

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: July 25, 2007, 01:16:38 AM »

Quote from: "Shell"

Welcome to my world.

Just thinking out loud

Lorenzo.  

Lorenzo could find some way to hide the body or take it off the island.  He has drug contacts that would enable him to do this.

Exactly!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #658 on: July 25, 2007, 01:18:54 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "ospainter"
Weren't we told Natalee had $50.00 with her?

How much cocaine, jello shots, 151 rum can you get with $50.00?

Didn't Max give Lorenzo the "air tight" alibi?

Klaas, I was looking at the Alpabetized people, I saw a picture called "loon" and then looking at one of the Gottenboes (sp)  brothers, he looks like "loon" to me, can you look at them side by side and tell me what you think.

Thanks

Time to go nighty nighty.

Nice to see everyone

OS Out

You want a side by side of Vadir van Loon and the Gottenbos?  They really don't look alike, IMO.

I don't know anything about "Loon, just thought one of the photos "kinda" looked like him, if you all know about Vadir van Loon don't bother, I was just curious who he is. I will go look and see again who I am talking about.

Thanks,

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: July 25, 2007, 01:19:43 AM »

I go back and forth between Lorenzo and Koen as the boatman who takes her body out into the ocean.  I used to think it was Koen who took the boat out.  After hearing about what a baby he is and everything, I'm leaning towards Lorenzo now.  This disposal would take someone like a Lorenzo to accomplish.  Actually, he might not have done it himself, but paid one of his drug runners from Venezuela to do the deed.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.