March 28, 2024, 11:45:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126388 times)
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: July 25, 2007, 02:04:42 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Wasn't Simian talking about the "package from the Hague" at the same time that Karen Janssen took her infamous two week vacation in Netherlands?  Some speculated that she left for the two weeks to go to Netherlands to get her orders as to how to handle this case.  They said she went to "the Hague" to consult with the powers-that-be there and get her orders.  Thus, I remember reading speculation that Janssen and her orders were the "package from the Hague."

That is what I remember thinking at the time also AZLady

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: July 25, 2007, 02:05:04 AM »

At the time, I remember thinking that there must be a lot more involved in this case than meets the eye if Janssen has to go to the Hague to get orders as to how to handle this case.  There must be some political ramifications that would be very serious to both Netherlands and Aruba should this case be handled incorrectly.  I found it odd.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #702 on: July 25, 2007, 02:06:20 AM »

I think is where they were searching that area that we learned about panty boy.  That may help answer Shadow's question from earlier.

113. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
An Aruban would never say that he is “down here in Aruba”.
I won’t post anymore because I feel I have been compromised.
Before I go…they are looking between the two water reservoirs. A small one and a large one.
The Texans are everywhere. Their dogs will find the other dead dogs. What a shame.
Posted Jun 24, 4:55 PM |
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: July 25, 2007, 02:08:35 AM »

In light of the fact that this case hasn't been solved, and the guilt of the last three seen with her appears obvious, I suppose Janssen did get orders on how to resolve the case.  In any other case, she would simply order the evidence collected and prosecute the case.  However, perhaps, for some reason, or the involvement of some people, she was told to NOT collect the evidence and stall the prosecution.  Was that the "package from the Hague?"

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #704 on: July 25, 2007, 02:09:02 AM »

Same day as the conversation in the back of the police van between Joran and the Kalpoes.

104. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The confrontation is going down. “You made me lie.” “You conspired against me.” “Coward.”
Posted Jun 24, 5:55 PM |
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: July 25, 2007, 02:10:42 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I think is where they were searching that area that we learned about panty boy.  That may help answer Shadow's question from earlier.

113. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
An Aruban would never say that he is “down here in Aruba”.
I won’t post anymore because I feel I have been compromised.
Before I go…they are looking between the two water reservoirs. A small one and a large one.
The Texans are everywhere. Their dogs will find the other dead dogs. What a shame.
Posted Jun 24, 4:55 PM |

But, were there two reservoirs that were searched?  I only remember the pond at the bird refuge being drained.  That's not a reservoir.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: July 25, 2007, 02:11:04 AM »

In light of the fact that this case hasn't been solved, and the guilt of the last three seen with her appears obvious, I suppose Janssen did get orders on how to resolve the case.  In any other case, she would simply order the evidence collected and prosecute the case.  However, perhaps, for some reason, or the involvement of some people, she was told to NOT collect the evidence and stall the prosecution.  Was that the "package from the Hague?"

I think Simian thought there was enough evidence and that when the results were obtained from the Hague that this would clinched the case for the ALE.  Little did Simian know that would not be the case.  However, Shango knew.  He clearly told Simian that there would be no "key".  That was when they got into a fight with each other.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #707 on: July 25, 2007, 02:14:38 AM »

126. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
All evidence collected was sent to the The Hague.
Posted Jun 24, 3:17 PM

This tells me that Simian was privy to know that there was evidence of some kind.  It could still be only what was in the car.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: July 25, 2007, 02:16:14 AM »

I think Simian thought there was enough evidence and that when the results were obtained from the Hague that this would clinched the case for the ALE.  Little did Simian know that would not be the case.  However, Shango knew.  He clearly told Simian that there would be no "key".  That was when they got into a fight with each other.

I remember.  Shango knew that the "key" would not be delivered.  He knew the political powers would not allow the forensic evidence to reveal the truth.  

I still contend that Janssen took samples from another car to be tested--not the car Natalee rode in that night.  That's why the tests indicated chocolate and cleaning fluid.  The FBI said they saw blood--enough to tell Beth that Natalee was dead.  I believe this.  There is no reason for the FBI to make this up.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: July 25, 2007, 02:19:44 AM »

I think Simian is talking about Paulus here...never quite understood what the legal checkmate meant other than he was forced into a corner and had no where to go. Such as there indeed was blood in that car or one of the cars.  Remember Simian refers to "3 vehicles".

91. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
…unless the package from The Hague says that he is implicated. The evidence has him in a legal checkmate. He cannot deny.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: July 25, 2007, 02:20:19 AM »

If Simian was a member of the Aruban Law Enforcement, and he knew there was evidence that was sent to the Hague, then he was expecting this evidence to come back with DNA identification of the perpetrators.  He was expecting the "key from the Hague."  The FBI said there was blood in the car.  We were told that samples from this car were sent to the Hague.  Everything points to the fact that Simian saw the blood and knew the car had blood in it.  

Then the forensics came back as revealing the car had chocolate and cleaning fluid and not blood in it.  This means that Simian knows that Janssen switched the samples and was aware that she was a party to the coverup.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: July 25, 2007, 02:23:09 AM »

Simian was beginning to be suspicious of the situation here.

87. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Simian knows the Babylonians. They need to plan the legal checkmate perfectly. They know that the elder knows his way around the palace. All gates need to be shut.
The Hindus don’t know that the elder knows what happened. The though they did the boy a favor by protecting him. The Hindus don’t know what happened.
The cowboys gave themselves 10 days. One down.
Posted Jun 25, 8:21 PM |
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: July 25, 2007, 02:24:10 AM »

Simian knows that Joran and the 2K's killed Natalee and he saw the evidence in the form of blood in the car.  He expected the forensics results from the Hague to prove this.  Could Simian have stopped posting because he realized that "the package from the Hague" was tampered and the fix was in?  He knew the truth but could not reveal it because those in power over him had determined what would happen.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #713 on: July 25, 2007, 02:26:38 AM »

I have always thought this was a reference to Steve Croes.  I of course am wrong.

85. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
What does the music man know? He was seen. He was mentioned by the boy.
Posted Jun 25, 8:37 PM
Rolling Eyes
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: July 25, 2007, 02:27:42 AM »

Simian was beginning to be suspicious of the situation here.

87. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Simian knows the Babylonians. They need to plan the legal checkmate perfectly. They know that the elder knows his way around the palace. All gates need to be shut.
The Hindus don’t know that the elder knows what happened. The though they did the boy a favor by protecting him. The Hindus don’t know what happened.
The cowboys gave themselves 10 days. One down.
Posted Jun 25, 8:21 PM |

Simian is saying that if they are to prosecute Paulus, they will need to plan it very carefully as he is a clever lawyer who knows the loopholes.  He's also saying that the Kalpoes do not know that Paulus knows everything, including what happened ultimately to Natalee's body.  The Kalpoes do not know where her body was placed, but Paulus does.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: July 25, 2007, 02:29:46 AM »

83. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Babylonians might release the Hindus.
The boy knows his father knows the way. He’s been inside the palace for many years. It has worked before. This time too much is at stake. This time there was someone there to hear the tree fall.
The music man is singing. The Simian can’t understand the words.
A bloody tongue is a bloody tongue. Swollen and thick. This boy is lost.
Posted Jun 25, 8:57 PM
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: July 25, 2007, 02:29:53 AM »

I have always thought this was a reference to Steve Croes.  I of course am wrong.

85. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
What does the music man know? He was seen. He was mentioned by the boy.
Posted Jun 25, 8:37 PM
Rolling Eyes

I wonder if Lorenzo is the music man?  Did Joran give the ALE Lorenzo's name?  He was seen.  Did someone see Lorenzo that night in a place that would tie him to Natalee's disappearance?  Is this why Lorenzo was brought in for questioning right away?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: July 25, 2007, 02:31:20 AM »

You all are hitting on some very good ideas and interesting, thought provoking things that do make sense and are not far fetched, at least to me. I am too tired to stay up tonight, but thanks for the lively discussion.
G Night

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #718 on: July 25, 2007, 02:32:46 AM »

82. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The new hammer and block could not island hop. The Babylonians can’t keep the gates shut forever. The days are 116 and they each have a number.
The Babylonians can’t use the whip on the boy. A elder is playing mute. If he doesn’t know, why did he heed the call?
The music man is singing. His song is not on the bill. One witness is not a witness.
[/b]

Please note that the hammer and block reference means a judge.  The "new" judge.  When did that judge miss his plane or something and everything was held up for a few days?  I don't remember the date now. One of the witnesses should be a suspect.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: July 25, 2007, 02:34:43 AM »

82. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The new hammer and block could not island hop. The Babylonians can’t keep the gates shut forever. The days are 116 and they each have a number.
The Babylonians can’t use the whip on the boy. A elder is playing mute. If he doesn’t know, why did he heed the call?
The music man is singing. His song is not on the bill. One witness is not a witness.
[/b]

Please note that the hammer and block reference means a judge.  The "new" judge.  When did that judge miss his plane or something and everything was held up for a few days?  I don't remember the date now. One of the witnesses should be a suspect.

Croes or Freddy?...now I am really going to bed

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.