March 28, 2024, 10:45:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126386 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: July 25, 2007, 02:36:06 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
83. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Babylonians might release the Hindus.
The boy knows his father knows the way. He’s been inside the palace for many years. It has worked before. This time too much is at stake. This time there was someone there to hear the tree fall.
The music man is singing. The Simian can’t understand the words.
A bloody tongue is a bloody tongue. Swollen and thick. This boy is lost.
Posted Jun 25, 8:57 PM

This time there was someone there to hear the tree fall.  When coupled with the previous Simian post that says: What does the music man know? He was seen. He was mentioned by the boy. I wonder if someone saw Lorenzo that night?  The music man (Lorenzo? Croes?) is singing, but Simian cannot understand the words.  Does what he says not make sense?  I add to this the comment from Simian that the 5th one has an alibi so strong, and that it must be broken.  Simian says someone heard the tree fall; Simian says he was seen.  It makes sense in this post that the music man is Croes as Simian can't understand his words--Croes' statements didn't make sense.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #721 on: July 25, 2007, 02:36:23 AM »

I can't seem to make the Lorenzo and music man connection, but I can with Steve Croes.  He was the DJ guy on the Tattoo.  To me he would be the music man.  He was the one we knew about that told he saw them drop Natalee at the HI.  He volunteered the info or so we have been told.  Maybe Joran or Paulus paid him to say that.  That is why it looked so stupid when he came out and talked and the lie had been changed.   I got that feeling when Greta was trying to talk to him while he was leaving that day.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: July 25, 2007, 02:41:18 AM »

82. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The new hammer and block could not island hop. The Babylonians can’t keep the gates shut forever. The days are 116 and they each have a number.
The Babylonians can’t use the whip on the boy. A elder is playing mute. If he doesn’t know, why did he heed the call?
The music man is singing. His song is not on the bill. One witness is not a witness.
[/b]

Please note that the hammer and block reference means a judge.  The "new" judge.  When did that judge miss his plane or something and everything was held up for a few days?  I don't remember the date now. One of the witnesses should be a suspect.

The new hammer and block could not island hop.  This is a reference to the judge who could not come to Aruba from Curacao.  I think the music man here is Steve Croes.  His song is not on the bill refers to his cock-eyed statement that they dropped her at the HI and he saw them.  One witness is not a witness is the intriguing line here.  Is a witness refusing to tell his story?  Is a witness NOT a witness but a suspect?  Is a witness (Steve Croes) not really a witness because he didn't see them drop her off as he claimed?

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: July 25, 2007, 02:42:43 AM »

I agree. Croes is the music man.  This is about Croes:
The music man is singing. His song is not on the bill. One witness is not a witness.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: July 25, 2007, 02:43:19 AM »

72. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Shock means well. He understands the Babylonians, but they don’t hold the hammer nor the block.
The alibi needs to be broken. The party-go-ers need to be pressured. They have seen from the corners of their eyes. The house was dusted.
Posted Jun 26, 3:18 PM

So whose house was dusted?  "Dusted" as in fingerprints. Another LE reference.  Simian was close to ALE or was fed info.  I think maybe fed info. Here's why...Simian had already felt he was being compromised. He knew someone was on to him in some way as being the leak of info.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: July 25, 2007, 02:44:02 AM »

83. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The Babylonians might release the Hindus.
The boy knows his father knows the way. He’s been inside the palace for many years. It has worked before. This time too much is at stake. This time there was someone there to hear the tree fall.
The music man is singing. The Simian can’t understand the words.
A bloody tongue is a bloody tongue. Swollen and thick. This boy is lost.
Posted Jun 25, 8:57 PM

This line also is about Croes: The music man is singing. The Simian can’t understand the words.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: July 25, 2007, 02:45:45 AM »

Gosh! AZ I have no idea about some of this stuff.  I think I need to get my rear in bed though.  I have get up early tomorrow and here I sit at 2 in the morning. LOL   I think I could tango all night if I had the chance.  Wonder if anyone else is out there reading this late at night.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: July 25, 2007, 02:46:32 AM »

Shock means well. He understands the Babylonians, but they don’t hold the hammer nor the block.
The alibi needs to be broken. The party-go-ers need to be pressured. They have seen from the corners of their eyes. The house was dusted.

So whose house was dusted?  "Dusted" as in fingerprints. Another LE reference.  Simian was close to ALE or was fed info.  I think maybe fed info. Here's why...Simian had already felt he was being compromised. He knew someone was on to him in some way as being the leak of info.

I agree Simian was in the ALE.  Is Simian telling us here that there is evidence?  b]The house was dusted.[/b]  Is he warning that they have fingerprints from the house?  Evidence to show that she was there?  Where?  PVDS house?  I think so.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: July 25, 2007, 02:49:02 AM »

One more thing...this is where I came up with the theory about GVC and the game that is played out by the "group".  Natalee angered someone or was indeed picked out from the group as a target. Indicates to me that Simian knew there was a carefully planned game going on here.

62. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The alibi needs to be broken. The dogs have pouches on their feet. They are checking the dirty waters in Noord.
The Babylonians know what the girl did earlier in the week. Therein lies the motive. The third act will played soon, but the boy is not Ajax. He is too afraid to pull off such a feat.
Posted Jun 26, 10:03 PM
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #729 on: July 25, 2007, 02:49:35 AM »

Okay, Lala's.  You can turn in now!   Laughing  I do think Simian was telling us that ALE did have evidence.  They had evidence of blood from the car and fingerprint evidence from the house of PVDS.  What I'd like to know now is what the hell happened to that evidence?  Where is the bloody car seat and headliner and the fingerprint evidence from the house?  Who at the Hague told them to lose the evidence?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: July 25, 2007, 02:50:49 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

I agree Simian was in the ALE.  Is Simian telling us here that there is evidence?  b]The house was dusted.[/b]  Is he warning that they have fingerprints from the house?  Evidence to show that she was there?  Where?  PVDS house?  I think so.

No, I don't think they ever did anything at Paulus' place.  There were too many obstacles, but they did search Lorenzo's place.  Why would you search the home of a witness?  A witness that was really a suspect.  Okay, really leaving this time.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: July 25, 2007, 02:51:24 AM »

Very interesting stuff ladies..No wonder why you are up late!! Very Happy

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: July 25, 2007, 02:52:39 AM »

One more thing...this is where I came up with the theory about GVC and the game that is played out by the "group".  Natalee angered someone or was indeed picked out from the group as a target. Indicates to me that Simian knew there was a carefully planned game going on here.

62. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The alibi needs to be broken. The dogs have pouches on their feet. They are checking the dirty waters in Noord.
The Babylonians know what the girl did earlier in the week. Therein lies the motive. The third act will played soon, but the boy is not Ajax. He is too afraid to pull off such a feat.
Posted Jun 26, 10:03 PM

Yes, I do believe Natalee and maybe her girlfriends spurned the pimps throughout the week.  Maybe they even laughed at them.  Remember, the girls said they saw a picture of Joran at C&C's in the same plaid shirt.  They were laughing at that.  So we know the girls were aware of the local boys at C&C's and around the HI.  And, we know they did not think much of these local yokels, either. Yes, these pimps would have been challenged by girls like the MB girls.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: July 25, 2007, 02:55:00 AM »

Gosh! AZ I have no idea about some of this stuff.  I think I need to get my rear in bed though.  I have get up early tomorrow and here I sit at 2 in the morning. LOL   I think I could tango all night if I had the chance.  Wonder if anyone else is out there reading this late at night.

Just sitting here quietly on the sidelines listening and agreeing most of the time

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: July 25, 2007, 02:55:50 AM »

Remember, Simian uses an LE term 'dusted' to describe what they did to the house.  This is just after they made such a public spectacle of examining the PVDS house while in white suits and carrying out objects in plastic bags.  This might be the dusting that Simian references.  

On the other hand, I've heard Lorenzo's house was searched, but this was not done with the media watching.  I didn't see it on TV, that's for sure.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: July 25, 2007, 02:56:47 AM »

Hi Tibro and *******.  Jump in at any time.  Lala's and I love to tango.  It's only midnight here for me, but Lala's needs her rest.   Laughing

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: July 25, 2007, 02:59:08 AM »

I do believe Simian was telling us what was happening in the beginning of the investigation.  Was Simian an honest ALE member?  Is there such a thing?  If so, does he have a conscience and does it bother him to see what has happened in this case?  Or, on the other hand, if Simian knows about this coverup and is cooperating with this enormous miscarriage of justice, doesn't this make him as guilty as the perpetrators?

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: July 25, 2007, 03:02:07 AM »

One thing seems obvious--at least one person on Aruba knows the details of this coverup and is not talking.  Simian--you tried to communicate with the Monkeys in the early days, and you told us there was evidence.  What has happened to you and what has happened to the evidence?  Come on, man.  You have to tell what you know.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: July 25, 2007, 03:10:00 AM »

IMO anyone who has published or spread in any way misinformation or misleading statements are guilty of being accessories after the fact.

I can imagine what the well brought up girls from MB would have thought of all the local types trawling the resorts for pick-ups.  Those that thought themselves men of the world and such cool types would have appeared gauche and laughable in contrast to the  boys in the MB girls circle.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #739 on: July 25, 2007, 07:01:12 AM »

Tibrogargan wrote:
IMO anyone who has published or spread in any way misinformation or misleading statements are guilty of being accessories after the fact. Here in America, that's certainly the case.  But in Aruba ----- who knows if they consider that a crime?

I can imagine what the well brought up girls from MB would have thought of all the local types trawling the resorts for pick-ups. Those that thought themselves men of the world and such cool types would have appeared gauche and laughable in contrast to the boys in the MB girls circle.  No one can imagine what the Alabama girls thought.  Remember, there was alcohol involved.  It could have seemed to them like harmless flirting, not knowing that "the pimps" had "a system" for gettiing tourist girls in a bad situation.  

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.