April 25, 2024, 07:35:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126833 times)
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: July 25, 2007, 08:12:34 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

IBE:  Stay cool!

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: July 25, 2007, 08:20:07 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
82. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
The new hammer and block could not island hop. The Babylonians can’t keep the gates shut forever. The days are 116 and they each have a number.
The Babylonians can’t use the whip on the boy. A elder is playing mute. If he doesn’t know, why did he heed the call?
The music man is singing. His song is not on the bill. One witness is not a witness.
[/b]

Please note that the hammer and block reference means a judge.  The "new" judge.  When did that judge miss his plane or something and everything was held up for a few days?  I don't remember the date now. One of the witnesses should be a suspect.

Freddy
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: July 25, 2007, 08:26:17 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I think Simian is talking about Paulus here...never quite understood what the legal checkmate meant other than he was forced into a corner and had no where to go. Such as there indeed was blood in that car or one of the cars.  Remember Simian refers to "3 vehicles".

91. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
…unless the package from The Hague says that he is implicated. The evidence has him in a legal checkmate. He cannot deny.

The package from The Hague has evidence that Paulus is involved in the murder.  Fingerprints on the tape.  We were all told a lie that it wasn't Natalee's hair but I would bet my life that it was and it has Paulus all over it.  How can he deny it when it was presented to him.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: July 25, 2007, 08:42:51 AM »

Wow! The "tango" last night is REALLY  on to something -IMO!
We just  HAVE to now identify "Simian" and get them to spill what they know in ENGLISH. Second, we need an HONEST Dutchman, respected journalist, or LE to corroborate.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: July 25, 2007, 08:46:23 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   07/24/2007

Man drowned  

ORANJESTAD -- Around 11:00 yesterday, passers-bye noticed a body in the sea near Bikker & Gomez at the L.G. Smith Boulevard .  The police got the body out of the water and a doctor certified that the man was dead.  Based on the state of the remains, the man must have been in the water for quite some time already.  The identity of the drowned person still has to be determined.  No documents were found on the man, but it seems like he is a homeless man with the names Tomas and Zico.  He has been seen frequently in this area and used to sleep in one of the boats on the beach.  The cause of death will be investigated.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: July 25, 2007, 09:07:22 AM »

I didn't get to say welcome back to Magnolia last night so I'm saying it now because I see her lurking out there.

WELCOME BACK MAGNOLIA.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: July 25, 2007, 09:10:02 AM »

Good Morning Everyone-

Msmarples, another drowning? I'm glad there are no photos with this one today!

Peaches, here is your rally sister

Everyone have a great day! AZ and Lala's should be shango sleepyheads  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: July 25, 2007, 09:17:11 AM »

Very interesting to think that two anonymous sources, Simian and Shango, spoke in code to deliver clues to this mysterious disappearance. Even more interesting that they felt it necessary to deliver these clues through chat rooms, as opposed to executing and investigating them above board within their own legal system.  

I realize that one can twist scenarios to make them fit his encrypted words; however, for the most part, Simian and Shango seem to be "on the money" with his code talk.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: July 25, 2007, 09:18:15 AM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
Very interesting to think that two anonymous sources, Simian and Shango, spoke in code to deliver clues to this mysterious disappearance. Even more interesting that they felt it necessary to deliver these clues through chat rooms, as opposed to executing and investigating them above board within their own legal system.  

I realize that one can twist scenarios to make them fit his encrypted words; however, for the most part, Simian and Shango seem to be "on the money" with THEIR code talk.
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #749 on: July 25, 2007, 09:20:24 AM »

Quote from: Lala'sMom
One more thing...this is where I came up with the theory about GVC and the game that is played out by the "group".  Natalee angered someone or was indeed picked out from the group as a target. Indicates to me that Simian knew there was a carefully planned game going on here.
   It would sure seem to me that the Aruba  Boy's  do not take a" NO Thank you " from a young Pretty American woman very well .
   I am sorry but this whole bunch seems to have some VERY LOW self esteem issues as well as a revenge attitude if a woman refuses to go along with their program  a very sad sad group of dysfunctional boy's and their parents as well .
                                             Jerry from Ohio

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: July 25, 2007, 09:20:57 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Good Morning Everyone-

Msmarples, another drowning? I'm glad there are no photos with this one today!

Peaches, here is your rally sister

Everyone have a great day! AZ and Lala's should be shango sleepyheads  Laughing

None - It's the same drowning; just in English. (And there was a photo, of him being pulled out.)

Shout outs to Shadow, Magnolia, Sleddog - nice to see you. (Hope I didn't miss anyone. Funny how folks pop in at about the same time!)

Interesting tango last night.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: July 25, 2007, 09:29:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

Yes!  It was good to see Magnolia posting again last night!  I have thought of you often Magnolia..

Hi to sleddog and shadow too!

It is great to see new faces in the cage!  (and of course seeing the regulars too!)

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: July 25, 2007, 09:41:13 AM »

I just can not fathom any type of resolution to this case.

Best case scenario seems to be that someone, involved in crime(s), or involved in cover-up of crime(s), eventually talks.  This will likely come way down the road, if at all.

Physical evidence will likely be non-existent as time passes.  I truly believe that a child could have solved this case, if all evidence was presented.  

Those who sought to cover this crime did a decent job, sad as that may sound.  They have established layers of corruption and collusion.  It could potentially take years to break through the "maze."

Any thoughts ???
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: July 25, 2007, 09:44:09 AM »

Wreck wrote:
Wow! The "tango" last night is REALLY on to something -IMO!
We just HAVE to now identify "Simian" and get them to spill what they know in ENGLISH. Second, we need an HONEST Dutchman, respected journalist, or LE to corroborate.

Yeah, good luck with that.

I don't Tango for the same reason I don't consider BOR's "reliable source" information worthy of consideration.
Both Simian and Shango's posts leave too much to interpretation.  With just enough background to "lead" you to believe they are in the know.

But the bottom line is they can't even be considered as "reliable sources".  JHMO

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: July 25, 2007, 09:48:52 AM »

Morning everyone...I don't think I've had enough sleep...excuse my yawning.  I have to stop staying out so late with my boys...you know, Shango and Simian.

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}} to Peaches.  

So what's the topic today?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #755 on: July 25, 2007, 09:49:50 AM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Wreck wrote:
Wow! The "tango" last night is REALLY on to something -IMO!
We just HAVE to now identify "Simian" and get them to spill what they know in ENGLISH. Second, we need an HONEST Dutchman, respected journalist, or LE to corroborate.

Yeah, good luck with that.

I don't Tango for the same reason I don't consider BOR's "reliable source" information worthy of consideration.
Both Simian and Shango's posts leave too much to interpretation.  With just enough background to "lead" you to believe they are in the know.

But the bottom line is they can't even be considered as "reliable sources".  JHMO

Morning Houdini...I have missed you.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: July 25, 2007, 09:49:56 AM »

BUCKSHOT wrote:
I just can not fathom any type of resolution to this case.

Best case scenario seems to be that someone, involved in crime(s), or involved in cover-up of crime(s), eventually talks. This will likely come way down the road, if at all.

Physical evidence will likely be non-existent as time passes. I truly believe that a child could have solved this case, if all evidence was presented.

Those who sought to cover this crime did a decent job, sad as that may sound. They have established layers of corruption and collusion. It could potentially take years to break through the "maze."

Any thoughts ???

Unlike the "Jack the Ripper" case, someone will write a book and tell what they know.  It will contain both truth and fabrication, so no one can be charged, and inevitably, there will be no justice for this girl.  Sad but true.

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #757 on: July 25, 2007, 09:52:04 AM »

lala's mom wrote:
Morning Houdini...I have missed you.

Hi mom, enjoy your posts.  Always intuitive and thought provoking.

Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #758 on: July 25, 2007, 10:05:17 AM »

Hi everyone; been a looong time since I posted, but read every evening.  I love to read the Shango tango.

Wasn't there something about "the music man" being the transportation?  in other words, Croes is the one who took Natalee out to sea??
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #759 on: July 25, 2007, 10:12:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys! Hey there MsMarple and Kimmy53!  Smile

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.