April 26, 2024, 03:35:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126849 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #760 on: July 25, 2007, 10:14:08 AM »

I have a question for Dugga if he ever comes out from behind the curtain in the future.  I know he's busy, but it can wait until the new forum.  As a matter of fact it that will be a good time for me to ask it.

Now could someone please tell me this...what was the date of the quarry search?
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: July 25, 2007, 10:16:23 AM »

I have a question for any medical monkeys here-My brother was in a terrible accident last night and I haven't been able to get to the hospital yet b/c it's far off from where I live,and they won't give me any info on the phone... am in the process of getting a ride there now.They did tell me they had to remove his spleen b/c of blood loss,does anyone know what this means?I know it's serious but don't understand medical terms.TIA

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: July 25, 2007, 10:19:03 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
72. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
Shock means well. He understands the Babylonians, but they don’t hold the hammer nor the block.
The alibi needs to be broken. The party-go-ers need to be pressured. They have seen from the corners of their eyes. The house was dusted.
Posted Jun 26, 3:18 PM

So whose house was dusted?  "Dusted" as in fingerprints. Another LE reference.  Simian was close to ALE or was fed info.  I think maybe fed info. Here's why...Simian had already felt he was being compromised. He knew someone was on to him in some way as being the leak of info.

If cocaine was there, and from the movies I have seen it looks like dust along the sides of the lines, could this be what it means "the house was dusted"? not fingerprints?

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: July 25, 2007, 10:20:23 AM »

Do you truly believe cocaine was involved?
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #764 on: July 25, 2007, 10:20:24 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
I have a question for any medical monkeys here-My brother was in a terrible accident last night and I haven't been able to get to the hospital yet b/c it's far off from where I live,and they won't give me any info on the phone... am in the process of getting a ride there now.They did tell me they had to remove his spleen b/c of blood loss,does anyone know what this means?I know it's serious but don't understand medical terms.TIA

I am so sorry GEL

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: July 25, 2007, 10:21:06 AM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"

Natalee doing cocaine..... ?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #766 on: July 25, 2007, 10:21:33 AM »

Quote from: "shadow"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Quote from: "sb"
Another quick question... how new is liquid cocaine? I've heard of it vaguely before, but only just recently.

Was it in common use already back at the time of this crime?

I've only heard of it as liquid cocaine in the past couple months.  It's really a precursor to crack, from what I understand.  It's not really consumable cocaine, but liquified for transportation to places where it is turned into powdered cocaine, was my understanding.

Liquid cocaine can be and is generally consumed via injection. As it is has been used in medicine.

- INTELLIGENCE BRIEF -
The DEA Northeast Laboratory (New York, New York) recently received three "Havana Club" rum bottles containing a brown-colored liquid, that field-testing indicated contained heroin (see Photo 19). The bottles were seized by U.S. Customs at JFK International Airport in Queens, New York, from a passenger arriving from Cali, Colombia. Analysis by GC/MS, FTIR, and GC confirmed 319 milligrams heroin hydrochloride per milliliter. A total net mass of 702 grams of heroin hydrochloride was recovered from about 2.2 liters of liquid (suspected alcohol based, not further identified). Although this laboratory has analyzed many liquid cocaine samples, liquid heroin is very unusual. However, field intelligence suggests that this method of smuggling heroin may be encountered more frequently in the near future.

http://www.usdoj.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0603/mg0603.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: July 25, 2007, 10:21:46 AM »

Definitely not a medical monkey, but it could mean that the spleen was damaged or injured in the accident and was causing internal bleeding and so had to be removed.??

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: July 25, 2007, 10:23:03 AM »

Good morning monkeys.

Sooooo sorry to hear about GEL's brother.  Sad

GEL - I think people do fine without a spleen. They removed my aunt's many years ago due to bleeding, and she was just fine.

Sending hugs and encouragement to our Peaches.  Very Happy

Catch you later, gators.

I Stand With The Girl
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: July 25, 2007, 10:23:16 AM »

I am so sorry GEL

Thank yoyubut do you know what complications this would bring about?

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: July 25, 2007, 10:24:39 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Good morning monkeys.

Sooooo sorry to hear about GEL's brother.  Sad

GEL - I think people do fine without a spleen. They removed my aunt's many years ago due to bleeding, and she was just fine.

Sending hugs and encouragement to our Peaches.  Very Happy

Catch you later, gators.

Thanks and I hope this will turn out ok too.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: July 25, 2007, 10:25:39 AM »

GEL - I'm so sorry to hear about the accident

What role does the spleen play?

Your spleen plays an important part in your resistance to infection (immunity). Your spleen is in the upper left side of your abdomen, partly protected by your lower ribs. The spleen may have to be taken out (splenectomy) or may stop working right for many reasons.

What if my spleen has to be taken out?

If your spleen has to be taken out, you may have an increased risk of severe infection. The degree of risk depends on your age and if you have other diseases. Although your risk of infection is highest in the first two years after splenectomy, it stays high for the rest of your life. With no spleen, the risk of a severe infection is about the same as dying in a home accident.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #772 on: July 25, 2007, 10:25:49 AM »

I am so sorry GEL

Thank yoyubut do you know what complications this would bring about?

I don't, but I do know you can live a normal life without a spleen.

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: July 25, 2007, 10:30:05 AM »

Thanks for all your answers and encouragement-BBL and will fill you in ater I see him and talk to the DR.-Please pray for him.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: July 25, 2007, 10:30:15 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "San"
Very Happy Glad you are all still here .  . .

Here's a topic of discussion if anyone is interested. RE the BS report from BOR . . . we don't have an identified source, but what if Natalee was administered pure liquid cocaine either at the bar or after the fact . . . anyone know what the effects would be in combination with alcohol??
Maybe someone in the know is aware of this and is trying to use it as a cause of death, a scapegoat, so to speak. Any ideas or comments?

I don't know about liquid cocaine.  But if it was an actualy OD by cocaine they would have been jumping for joy because they would have claimed she did coke and she died.  They can't prove it without a body.  If we fell for this BS story were they planning on giving a body all of a sudden.

http://www.tbo.com/news/metro/MGBD5JQPP1F.html

3,800 Gallons Of Liquid Cocaine Seized From Vessel

TAMPA - The investigators of "Operation Panama Express" have seized an unprecedented shipment of 3,800 gallons of cocaine in liquid form aboard an Ecuadorian fishing vessel in the Eastern Pacific.

The milky-white syrup was in the fish hold of a vessel named the Emperador that was intercepted by the U.S. Coast Guard on April 25, according to Assistant U.S. Attorney Joseph K. Ruddy, who oversees the Tampa-based international investigation of Colombian drug trafficking.

Ruddy said authorities have seen liquid cocaine before, but always in smaller quantities - smuggled in rum bottles, for instance. This, he said, was the largest seizure of the liquid form of cocaine by far. He said the substance has a strong odor similar to ammonia.
 (snipped)

by the time I get caught up this will have already been said... but BINGO!  the lysol bottle that was  found....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #775 on: July 25, 2007, 10:32:10 AM »

Gotta run out.  BBL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: July 25, 2007, 10:33:02 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "San"
Very Happy Glad you are all still here .  . .

Here's a topic of discussion if anyone is interested. RE the BS report from BOR . . . we don't have an identified source, but what if Natalee was administered pure liquid cocaine either at the bar or after the fact . . . anyone know what the effects would be in combination with alcohol??
Maybe someone in the know is aware of this and is trying to use it as a cause of death, a scapegoat, so to speak. Any ideas or comments?

I don't know about liquid cocaine.  But if it was an actualy OD by cocaine they would have been jumping for joy because they would have claimed she did coke and she died.  They can't prove it without a body.  If we fell for this BS story were they planning on giving a body all of a sudden.

http://www.tbo.com/news/metro/MGBD5JQPP1F.html

3,800 Gallons Of Liquid Cocaine Seized From Vessel

TAMPA - The investigators of "Operation Panama Express" have seized an unprecedented shipment of 3,800 gallons of cocaine in liquid form aboard an Ecuadorian fishing vessel in the Eastern Pacific.

The milky-white syrup was in the fish hold of a vessel named the Emperador that was intercepted by the U.S. Coast Guard on April 25, according to Assistant U.S. Attorney Joseph K. Ruddy, who oversees the Tampa-based international investigation of Colombian drug trafficking.

Ruddy said authorities have seen liquid cocaine before, but always in smaller quantities - smuggled in rum bottles, for instance. This, he said, was the largest seizure of the liquid form of cocaine by far. He said the substance has a strong odor similar to ammonia.
 (snipped)

by the time I get caught up this will have already been said... but BINGO!  the lysol bottle that was  found....

I always thought it odd that they referred to that Lysol bottle as a bottle with an unidentified substance in it.   Shocked
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: July 25, 2007, 10:37:44 AM »

Yes, that is serious, but it happens many times in bad accidents.  Do you have other relatives that are closer to him than you?  Maybe they could go by and check on him.  I am so sorry to hear this.  I have known many people that have spleens removed and recover quite well.  Don't borrow worry.  JUst get there and see what is happening.  If you can't call back and ask for the charge nurse this time and explain your circumstances to her.  I bet she will be more cooperative.  Hope this helps a little.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: July 25, 2007, 10:42:35 AM »

Natalee doing cocaine..... ?

IF she was at Lorenzo's for a party.  Then cocaine most likely was there too.  Lorenzo is known for these type parties.  ( Didn't get that from Shango either)  Just because she was there does not mean she partook of the drug.  I am still on the GHB train right now.  For Natalee to have been compliant with this bunch of creeps they would need to drug her...no doubt. Regardless, of what the other side thinks, Natalee was not stupid.  She may have partied hearty while in Aruba, as does so many others, but she still was not stupid.  By the time she realized things were not on the up and up it was too late.  She couldn't get out of the situation.  It was one female against all those males.  You do the math.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: July 25, 2007, 10:43:19 AM »

O/T

BREAKING NEWS Fire and explosions visible near downtown Dallas. Source unknown. CBS 11 News crews enroute

Seems it's a liquid gas explosion

http://cbs11tv.com/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.