April 26, 2024, 03:30:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126848 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: July 24, 2007, 09:21:10 AM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
BTgirl wrote:
Morning monkeys.

I'm coming to you live from the lovely Atlanta airport, but I don't see Atlmetroguy anywhere in sight, LOL.

The flight doesn't leave for a couple of more hours, so I guess I'll kill some time here.

Where ya goin?

Headed to San Francisco.  Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #81 on: July 24, 2007, 09:22:14 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Morning monkeys.

I'm coming to you live from the lovely Atlanta airport, but I don't see Atlmetroguy anywhere in sight, LOL.

The flight doesn't leave for a couple of more hours, so I guess I'll kill some time here.  Very Happy

Did you wave as you cruised down I-75?  I'm just north of that really big church on the left (if you're SB), West Paces Ferry.  It's a nice neighborhood.  

Have a great trip!  See everything!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: July 24, 2007, 09:23:53 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Morning monkeys.

The flight doesn't leave for a couple of more hours, so I guess I'll kill some time here.  Very Happy

Did you wave as you cruised down I-75?  I'm just north of that really big church on the left (if you're SB), West Paces Ferry.  It's a nice neighborhood.  

Have a great trip!  See everything!

I had to leave from the Chattanooga airport this morning, so I flew over, LOL. Had to get up at 4:30 am and be at the airport by 6:15.  Sad

Is that church the gorgeous one that's only been there a few years? I LOVE that church!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: July 24, 2007, 09:24:20 AM »

BTGirl wrote:
Headed to San Francisco.

Well, Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair!!!!!!

Safe trip!

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: July 24, 2007, 09:24:31 AM »

I agree BT ! Have a wonderful trip ! If you see something in the airport whirling like a mini tornado, that's probably metro making a flight  Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: July 24, 2007, 09:26:17 AM »

TY for the good wishes guys. I'm hoping I can sleep on the flight out so I'll be able to do some sightseeing once I get there this afternoon. I'll probably be in bed by 9:00 California time, since that will be midnight according to my body.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: July 24, 2007, 09:28:07 AM »

More from Fat Bastard...now he thinks he is head of Aruba's Homeland Security....now we KNOW not to go back!!! lol

The message they sent you was:

Quote from: ldstlou on Today at 07:52:12 AM

Quote from: MIP6 on Today at 05:36:44 AM

Quote from: ldstlou on July 23, 2007, 10:26:00 PM

You suck!!!
jmho...by the way!!!

Now how did you know Fat Basturd is my favorite Austin Powers
 character.
Thanks for having that made, very cool.

Glad to see you have been watching us.
Fat Bastard being your favorite makes perfect sense..thats why you
 reminded me of him.
And do you have any idea how many times I have been told by someone
 from Aruba..."just wait until next week"?! I know who the family is, and
 there is nothing that will come out next week that will change my mind
 about what happened to Natalee..and who did it...but as I said in my
 post...BRING IT ON!!!
You all are making this about Beth and how she portrayed her daughter
 when she got to the island...any loving Mother would have done exactly
 the same as Beth did. She was Blessed with a lot of good family and
 friends who rushed to her side to help find Natalee...why does that offend
 you? I think it is a testament to both Natalee and her family.
 Personally, if it had been my son, I can tell you, I would not have been so
 nice!!! That's part of being a Mother. Whether you like or dislike, agree
 or disagree with how Beth handled the situation, in my mind, it has
 NOTHING to do with the 3 boys who were the last to be with Natalee and who
 your LE said...are guilty as hell!!
My take on all this? Aruba is scared shitless about what is coming out
 in Beth's book and this is simply an attempt to discredit her. You all
 can't stand that she has not been in the media lately for you all to
 bash, so you are now going to make her daughter out a drug addict...is
 that it? What you just don't get, is that we who support the effort to
 bring Natalee home and Boycott Aruba are doing this because we are
 parents, and good parents, and we now know what Aruba is really all about,
 and there is no way in hell!!! we would send our children there nor will
 we go ourselves!! We will also always discourage our friends and family
 from going....and do you know why? because of e-mails like the one you
 sent me, and because of the attitude by LE that Beth and Jug and Dave
 and Robin and family and friends faced when their daughter went
 missing. Aruba's powers that be...made a choice, their tourism dollars were
 more important that finding Natalee, sending her home with her family,
 and obtaining justice for her; and now they are facing the
 consequences.
You know....I am raising a 7 year old son. I teach him if you make a
 mistake, stand up and be responsible for that mistake and face the
 consequences. Thats all anyone ever asked of J2k. It's what we would have
 expected from our own sons.

Good Morning

Yep I've have been watching...kind of like Home Land Security does.

I gotcha....problem is...if you are looking for terrorist...you need look no further than your own back yard!!
But ya know...if I were you...and my LE claimed a handful of friends and family from Alabama were able to derail a professional police investigation into Natalee's demise, I'd be watching out for myself too...so I take it you don't have any more confidence in your own law enforcement that we do huh?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: July 24, 2007, 09:29:08 AM »

TY for the good wishes guys. I'm hoping I can sleep on the flight out so I'll be able to do some sightseeing once I get there this afternoon. I'll probably be in bed by 9:00 California time, since that will be midnight according to my body.  Laughing

Has customs seen all those sock monkeys you have stashed away?   Shocked
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: July 24, 2007, 09:30:37 AM »

If she was buried in the landfill and destroyed (for lack of a better term), the ability to solve this crime with concrete evidence, to be presented in a court of law, becomed almost non-existent and makes this a tough case to solve.  One thing that can not be brought back is time.  

No matter how "slick" a criminal thinks he/she is, evidence is always left behind, in some capacity.  This case is no different.  Those in charge of securing evidence in this case, are nearly as guilty as the perpetrator(s) of the crime and should also be held accountable.

It does not make sense to me that Aruba would put its neck on the line for the handful of people involved. Protecting its tourism dollars would have been accomplished more efficiently through acknowledgement of a crime occurring, apologizing through medai sources, and asserting the required effort needed to bring those responsible to justice.  Aruba would have come out smelling like a rose.

The reason for protecting these particular individuals has never quite added up for me, no matter how influential they may be within their country.  Celebrities and politicians alike have been exposed, in the USA, for wrongdoing and life still continues.  Right is right, wrong is wrong.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: July 24, 2007, 09:31:22 AM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Has customs seen all those sock monkeys you have stashed away?   Shocked

They're in the checked luggage, and no one pays any attention to that stuff, LOL.

I Stand With The Girl
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2007, 09:32:09 AM »

Morning monkeys.

It sounds like you're *on assignment*, giving us up-to-the-minute updates.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing This is great ~ we'll all vicariously travel along with you.  I'm already having a wonderful time.  Very Happy
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2007, 09:34:24 AM »

ldstlou-

MIP6 is stalking you and that reference to Homeland Security is an implied threat. I think you should report him to your ISP/provider, send the email along with the headers to them immediately. What a joke he is, for crying out loud, go find a job MIP6 !

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2007, 09:34:27 AM »

Quote from: "San"
O/T - LINDSAY LOHAN REPORTEDLY ARRESTED FOR DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE AGAIN

**Watch FOX News Channel or go to http://foxnews.com

This girl needs a dose of reality and sent to prison.  I hope it happens before she hurts someone.  She also needs serious rehab.

She is going to be in deep chit!  I guess we will go through the Paris jail watch thing again.   Rolling Eyes

I'm behind in reading, but now reports say she had cocaine, too.  What a trainwreck.  Shocked  Shocked
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2007, 09:35:44 AM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
If she was buried in the landfill and destroyed (for lack of a better term), the ability to solve this crime with concrete evidence, to be presented in a court of law, becomed almost non-existent and makes this a tough case to solve.  One thing that can not be brought back is time.  

No matter how "slick" a criminal thinks he/she is, evidence is always left behind, in some capacity.  This case is no different.  Those in charge of securing evidence in this case, are nearly as guilty as the perpetrator(s) of the crime and should also be held accountable.

It does not make sense to me that Aruba would put its neck on the line for the handful of people involved. Protecting its tourism dollars would have been accomplished more efficiently through acknowledgement of a crime occurring, apologizing through medai sources, and asserting the required effort needed to bring those responsible to justice.  Aruba would have come out smelling like a rose.

The reason for protecting these particular individuals has never quite added up for me, no matter how influential they may be within their country.  Celebrities and politicians alike have been exposed, in the USA, for wrongdoing and life still continues.  Right is right, wrong is wrong.

I agree...just wish Aruba did.
I think they thought it would all go away. I mean a man was butchered, crucified and set on fire, LE says he died of an overdose...and there is no questions asked or outrage. I can see how they thought they could cover it all up and send Beth home packing. Just didn't work on us Americans!!

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2007, 09:37:20 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Morning monkeys.

It sounds like you're *on assignment*, giving us up-to-the-minute updates.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing This is great ~ we'll all vicariously travel along with you.  I'm already having a wonderful time.  Very Happy

Yeah, but we need some breakfast before the flight.  Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2007, 09:37:36 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
ldstlou-

MIP6 is stalking you and that reference to Homeland Security is an implied threat. I think you should report him to your ISP/provider, send the email along with the headers to them immediately. What a joke he is, for crying out loud, go find a job MIP6 !

You kill me nonsie!!! that is hilarious!!!
And come on now...he IS apparently sending out his resume...or more likely..passing it out from his bar stool in between drinks!! lol

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: July 24, 2007, 09:39:14 AM »

ldstlou- I bet his wife would thank us if he did go look for a job, actually it requires getting off the bar stool to find one too !!!  Laughing

Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #97 on: July 24, 2007, 09:39:44 AM »

BUCKSHOT wrote:
It does not make sense to me that Aruba would put its neck on the line for the handful of people involved. Protecting its tourism dollars would have been accomplished more efficiently through acknowledgement of a crime occurring, apologizing through medai sources, and asserting the required effort needed to bring those responsible to justice. Aruba would have come out smelling like a rose.

The reason for protecting these particular individuals has never quite added up for me, no matter how influential they may be within their country. Celebrities and politicians alike have been exposed, in the USA, for wrongdoing and life still continues. Right is right, wrong is wrong.

While the "accepted" way in the USA has become full disclosure, this is not the case in other countries.  Especially when they're not used to the "power" of mass media.  Also, these "particular individuals" are I suspect only the tip of the iceberg.

And, once a lie is uttered, more soon come until the truth is buried.

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2007, 09:41:45 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Morning monkeys.

Yeah, but we need some breakfast before the flight.  Laughing

Okay, well we had a bagel with an egg and some cheese on it when we first got to the Atlanta airport.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2007, 09:43:17 AM »

ldstlou- honestly on a serious note I would not respond back to him again, he's obviously a whack job which concerns me for you.

Buckshot- I think Oduber and his party are so used to controlling everything or pursuing their interest in controlling everything, that they would have never come clean with this investigation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.