April 26, 2024, 02:49:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126847 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: July 25, 2007, 12:00:27 PM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
is it fact or rumor that clothes of NH were found at LVR?

if fact, any proof to back it up?

if rumor, any source of the rumor?

clothes of NH at LVR house would certainly allow for further investigation into LVR's involvement.

i am still curious as to status of LVR and his detention status - seems quiet on the front, unlike J2K's detentions, extensions, etc..

Rumor from Aruban posters, AmericaninAruba and Arubagirl
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #821 on: July 25, 2007, 12:01:12 PM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
is it fact or rumor that clothes of NH were found at LVR?

if fact, any proof to back it up?

if rumor, any source of the rumor?

clothes of NH at LVR house would certainly allow for further investigation into LVR's involvement.

i am still curious as to status of LVR and his detention status - seems quiet on the front, unlike J2K's detentions, extensions, etc..

I think so, too, Buckshot. I also noticed that, in the early days of the case, those posting from Aruba were quick to defend LVR (some people still are) as someone who's innocent and completely uninvolved and how-dare-you-go-dragging-an-innocent-person's-name-into-this. I've always thought they're protesting too much.
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: July 25, 2007, 12:02:24 PM »

Anyone wonder why Greta is getting involved again....she is in Europe and is digging up a few seconds of how hard it was for them to cover the NH case....like what?  Are we to feel sorry for the FOX team in Aruba?

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,290698,00.html

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: July 25, 2007, 12:02:37 PM »

Gotta run out.  Appt with the DR.  BBL.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #824 on: July 25, 2007, 12:02:51 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Shango began posting (as far as I have evidence of Shango) the night before the quarry search.   Simian and Shango began their "tit fot tat" fight at this time.  It was undetectable at first, but it was there.  what happened that made Simian threaten to leave?  I have an idea.

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 2:58 pm
The music man’s song was not on the bill.
Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:09 pm
Simian, who else plays in the orchestra? A Babylonian….
Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:10 pm
The last hope rests on the shoulders of the cowboys. Ten days, two down, eight to go.
The elder knows the passages in the palace too well. The Babylonians are afraid they might not be able to stop him.
Don’t shake the wire, ‘cause the bird will fy away.

54. Name: Simian | E-mail: xx | IP: xx
How can so many gamblers be wrong about the girl? This is unbelievable.
The Babylonians need to pinch the ravers. That will need to happen tomorrow.
The Simian is leaving.
Posted Jun 26, 11:37 PM |

Lalas--I don't know what to make of this, but I'd love to hear the explanation of the resident Shango scholar!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: July 25, 2007, 12:03:14 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Thanks Klaas.  I knew someone knew, as more often than not, KLASS ROCKS!!!

Sunfreak you must have a medical background, is that correct?

YES, MD, haven't practiced in almost 5 years though due to disabilities.

Do you know what gave you away to me?

ETOH?

Bingo!  I worked in hospital lab as an assistant for 12 years.  I knew you were very intelligent, now I know why.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #826 on: July 25, 2007, 12:06:28 PM »

If we wish to stray from the KISS theory of just Joran and the K2 at the lighthouse, or apartment or whatever this is what I think.  I know this sounds a bit on the conspiratorial side now...so don't anyone laugh.  

Natalee and her friends were targeted when they arrived.  It was something that Joran and GVC and his group do all the time.  They watched to see where the prettiest girls are and then they decide which one will get which girl.  It's a conquest type of game.  They each pick out someone and see which one gets her first.  When GVC was rejected by Natalee the game was a foot.   GVC wanted her and she said no.  Don't you think that would make him angry?  Yes, it would.  He would be really PO'd about being rebuffed, that just doesn't happen to him.  So then he decided to get back at her and Joran and GVC concocted this elaborate method of drugging her and taking her off to be raped.   Except...things didn't go as planned.  Joran was to soften her up and then they would meet the "others" and have a good time at Natalee's expense.  I do not think killing her was on the agenda...it just worked out that way...either due to a reaction to the drugs or by the hand of one of the perps out of anger at her fighting back.  

I know it's far fetched...I just thought about it and decided to see what you guys think.

Good morning.  I don't think it's farfetched.  I think the "island boys" regularly target American tourists BECAUSE THEY CAN.  Boys do what works and what they can get away with.  I don't know about JVDS and GVC being in cahoots because I think GVC is too goofy for the others.  I still think he's a tail-chaser but his balls aren't nearly as big as some of the others......

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: July 25, 2007, 12:12:52 PM »

Quote from: "Katysmom"
Did anyone see Greta's blog yet today?

She should do a whole show on that experience.  What a sick bunch of jerks!!!!!!!!!
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #828 on: July 25, 2007, 12:13:20 PM »

I don't think it's that far-fetched, either, Lalas. We have evidence that the group had contact with Natalee earlier on the vacation, and we believe there's a "game" that they play with tourist girls. Natalee was a pretty girl, and I believe she was relatively naive--and was away from home for one of the first times, with alcohol and boys available (kind of like a pre-freshman in college experience), and it was all new to her. They probably saw her as a perfect target.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: July 25, 2007, 12:14:52 PM »

Blue K
I will eventually get around to telling my theories, but I want others to brainstorm this for a bit.  Sometimes I find there are others much more versed in Shango than they realize.  Hang on I may have to wait until tonight.  I am about to have to get to work.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #830 on: July 25, 2007, 12:18:24 PM »

Blue K
I will eventually get around to telling my theories, but I want others to brainstorm this for a bit.  Sometimes I find there are others much more versed in Shango than they realize.  Hang on I may have to wait until tonight.  I am about to have to get to work.

Alright...I like the sound of that challenge! (I love talking Shango, but I'm not that proficient in all the details). Maybe I'll read up on it, think about it context of the PVs, and pray my husband doesn't need the computer for work tonight!  Smile
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #831 on: July 25, 2007, 12:29:54 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
I have a question for any medical monkeys here-My brother was in a terrible accident last night and I haven't been able to get to the hospital yet b/c it's far off from where I live,and they won't give me any info on the phone... am in the process of getting a ride there now.They did tell me they had to remove his spleen b/c of blood loss,does anyone know what this means?I know it's serious but don't understand medical terms.TIA

You can live without your spleen.  Kinda like your appendix.

Expect a miracle.
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #832 on: July 25, 2007, 12:35:24 PM »

ya know, my first gut feeling was that they took her to a hotel or condo that was already set up with cameras.  "They dropped her off at the Marriott."  Have to wonder about that ...
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: July 25, 2007, 12:35:47 PM »

O/T

This is so cool! They encouraged us to bring our laptops into the training sessions for today, so I can keep up with the monkeys while I'm in training. Ssssssshhhhhhh..........

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #834 on: July 25, 2007, 12:36:20 PM »

I think the big panties were Anita's. Cool

Expect a miracle.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: July 25, 2007, 12:36:38 PM »

Hi Monks!

I have been watching some of the old videos on the case.  Beth and others stated many times that ther was blood in the KP's Honda.......I would like to hear some of your thoughts on how this fits into the scenerio...TIA

Regrets, I've had a few......
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: July 25, 2007, 12:37:06 PM »

just  a quick hi to monkeys..........please do not forget to include me on whatever ship SM is launching next Klass......lol......

I am getting kicked off puter again...lol....

I believe Nat was at Lorenzoes...fwiw.....

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: July 25, 2007, 12:40:33 PM »

Posted on FP from Zoltan's site:

**A SOURCE CONFIRMS TO ME THAT PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT AND KARIN JANSSEN WERE INDEED HAVING AN AFFAIR**

ANOTHER LAYER OF CORRUPTION AND COLLUSION THAT NEEDS TO BE EXAMINED.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: July 25, 2007, 12:44:15 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Posted on FP from Zoltan's site:

**A SOURCE CONFIRMS TO ME THAT PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT AND KARIN JANSSEN WERE INDEED HAVING AN AFFAIR**

ANOTHER LAYER OF CORRUPTION AND COLLUSION THAT NEEDS TO BE EXAMINED.

name of source?

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: July 25, 2007, 12:44:24 PM »

Dayhiker - refresh my brain - what is Zoltan's site?

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.