March 28, 2024, 05:56:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #664 7/24 - 7/25/2007  (Read 126384 times)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #860 on: July 25, 2007, 01:12:58 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
I'd like to see Bill O'Reilly report on this new information.  This is highly indicative of the cover-up and collusion in the Prosecution on Aruba.  Talk about a conflict of interest!!  Oh, man.  Jump on this one, BOR!

Not so fast Az; BOR's jumped on a rumor last week and look what happened.  No source has been named for this so-called confirmation.  I've learned not to believe anything said about this case unless the confirmation comes from a reliable, living source; not an unknown one.

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: July 25, 2007, 01:14:32 PM »

I've read Rob's posts here for a long time.  He's not going to publish this on his blog unless he has more than BOR had when he spilled the cocaine trash story.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #862 on: July 25, 2007, 01:14:52 PM »

it is a shame that bill o'reilly did not take more of an interest in this case from the onset. i realize politics is his favorite topic of conversation - but WOW - with his viewing audience and connections, he really could do some damage to those in aruba.  he would have them shakin' in their boots for sure.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: July 25, 2007, 01:15:11 PM »

Besides, I'm being highly sarcastic regarding BOR's covering this story.  He won't.  I will bet the farm on that.

BRING NATALEE HOME
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: July 25, 2007, 01:16:42 PM »

Could someone please post a pic of Karin J ?  Thanks.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: July 25, 2007, 01:17:13 PM »

I also wonder why Geraldo was called off the case in the beginning.  He hit Aruba, showed the drug dealers in front of C&C's, and broke the news about Freddy's sexual exploitation tape of a 16 year old girl.  Then, no more Geraldo.  Did he get a little too close to the seamy side of Aruba they did not want shown in full, living color?

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #866 on: July 25, 2007, 01:18:57 PM »

I've read Rob's posts here for a long time.  He's not going to publish this on his blog unless he has more than BOR had when he spilled the cocaine trash story.

AZLady- it's true according to the person that gave me the info.

Sorry I can't tell you who the person is. But I believe this info to be accurate based on who the person is, or I would not have posted it.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: July 25, 2007, 01:19:00 PM »

Quote from: "tcumom"

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/
Her pic is at the top of the blog entry.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: July 25, 2007, 01:19:27 PM »

Sunfreak put together some excellent threads in the Important Case Document forum:

Here is the link to the Aruban Who's Who thread:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=203

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: July 25, 2007, 01:19:37 PM »

someone asked this question yesterday:

any sightings of the sporter?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: July 25, 2007, 01:20:50 PM »

Quote from: "BUCKSHOT"
someone asked this question yesterday:

any sightings of the sporter?

Nope - no sign of him anywhere.  I wonder if he's in Aruba on summer break though.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: July 25, 2007, 01:21:14 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Sorry I can't tell you who the person is. But I believe this info to be accurate based on who the person is, or I would not have posted it.

I knew that, Rob.  I also suspected Paulus was having an affair with Janssen at the beginning of the case.  Nothing else explained her very, very odd behavior.  This also explains her two week vacation in Netherlands, her hand delivering the forensics, and many other things.  

How ironic for Anita!!  The woman her husband had an affair with is to be thanked for saving her son's rotten life.

BRING NATALEE HOME
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: July 25, 2007, 01:21:47 PM »

AZLady ~ thanks for the link....I hadn't made it to Rob's site at that point.  Very Happy

ROB ~ I always enjoy your website and your links to other sites.  Thank you.  Very Happy
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: July 25, 2007, 01:25:01 PM »

I need to get some things done today.  I'll be back later.  Rob, thanks for that little tidbit.  It adds the dash of insouciance this case needed (NOT!).  Can Aruba be any more corrupt, immoral, and lacking in common decency?  I doubt it.

BRING NATALEE HOME
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: July 25, 2007, 01:27:06 PM »

WOW!!! -

not only was he orchestrating a cover-up with access to police files.

he was also manipulating KJ as to his soon to be best seller, entitled:

"ARUBA NON-PROSECUTION 101"

this will go alongside ALE's soon to be best seller, entitled:

"THE ART OF MAGIC" - synopsis to include: turning blood into chocolate, turning clothing into fishnets, and many more slight of hand tricks.

they could give David Copperfield a run for his money!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: July 25, 2007, 01:30:55 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

I knew that, Rob.  I also suspected Paulus was having an affair with Janssen at the beginning of the case.  Nothing else explained her very, very odd behavior.  This also explains her two week vacation in Netherlands, her hand delivering the forensics, and many other things.  

How ironic for Anita!!  The woman her husband had an affair with is to be thanked for saving her son's rotten life.

AZLady-
When I learned of this info on Sunday or Monday, the first thing that came to my mind was Paulus' statement that being arrested by his colleagues was the height of hypocrisy... so something to that effect. I looked for that quote in his PV but did not seem to find it.

This also explains why Janssen would not retract his letter removing him from suspect status.

I would not post that if it was a rumor or a joke. It is real according to the person that gave me that info.

I have long suspected that they had some type of relationship also. Just no way to know until the person that gave it to me just dropped it on me. I was not expecting it and the conversation as not even going in this direction when all of a sudden the source just told me. I never asked about either Karin or Paulus.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #876 on: July 25, 2007, 01:32:34 PM »

AZLady ~ thanks for the link....I hadn't made it to Rob's site at that point.  Very Happy

ROB ~ I always enjoy your website and your links to other sites.  Thank you.  Very Happy

tcumom- thank you very... much that is a very nice compliment.

+++

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: July 25, 2007, 01:35:44 PM »

Klaasend,

When reading earlier & the word 'pond' was used, I was confusing the quarry search of 6/27/05 with the pond draining (per gardener witness near Fisherman's Hut/Marriott area), which was done on or around 7/27/05.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #878 on: July 25, 2007, 01:36:27 PM »

all of their PV's seem conducted between pre-schoolers and the suspects / witnesses. they were in a take-home test type format, then given to an editor for revision. wonder who the editor(s) were ??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: July 25, 2007, 01:36:36 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Klaasend,

When reading earlier & the word 'pond' was used, I was confusing the quarry search of 6/27/05 with the pond draining (per gardener witness near Fisherman's Hut/Marriott area), which was done on or around 7/27/05.

Right, I figured that. I do believe Lala's was looking for the quarry one though and not the pond.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.